Male HQ

Did You Fall For Him Because His Good Voice?

worldangel

Were you ever attracted to a guy because of his nice voice, even before you met him?

Let me share experience. It was some times ago when I chatted with a guy in IRC, after a few chats, we then exchanged handphone number so that we could talk. Just after one telephone conversation, I just simply attracted to his voice and fell in love for his 'voice' and immediately wanted to meet him.

Next round, I met him and he was a nice guy to talk to although he was not to my type nor facial or physically.

Later when I looked back, a nice voice really could attract others and just love to hear it ….. maybe it is just a radio jockey who could draw it listeners …. :D

Do you have also similar to share …

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Hi, i got the same exp as u had.....

Let me share experience. That was happened in last yr when I chatted with a guy in IRC, after a few chats, we then exchanged handphone number so that we could talk. Just a few telephone conversation, I liked his voice and fell in love for his 'voice' but i dont tell him. He asked me to meet him due to he was attracted by my 'voice'

When I met him and he was a nice guy to talk to although he was not to my type nor facial or physically. But he looked at me and chatted alot in his car... in the end he asked me to be his bf... :oops: :oops: :oops:

I told him to let me think of awhile as that is too fast and is it possible to be fds and understand each other well? He agreed and til now we still as frds... as later on he knows i m attached with my lao po(actually i forget to tell him about it)

haha

:lol::lol::lol:

258yvky.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA nice one sweetie...

Anyway... i have fallen head over heels on this guy who has this incredible deep voice... gosh... he is not your overly muscled guy but he is kinda fair and rather 'thin' not that thin... hmmm wadeva, but then i met him in person only and i loved his voice... well too bad he is attached, i dowan to 棒打鸳鸯

Can anybody find me, somebody to love?

Pls la Chubkido, i and worldangel never meet b4 ok.. and i know his and mine are about the same situation but the different is that i seeking for mature and chubby whose heart is pure but for him sorry i no idea.

Hope u get this clear.

Worldangel, haha so is him ur current bf?

258yvky.jpg

someone sang a few songs for me and gosh im head over heels in love with him with his sweet voice ...............

he got great voices and a beautiful and loving man :o

Pls la Chubkido, i and worldangel never meet b4 ok.. and i know his and mine are about the same situation but the different is that i seeking for mature and chubby whose heart is pure but for him sorry i no idea.

Hope u get this clear.

Since u never met worldangel, how u know it not him. I dont think the person u met introduce himself as chubkido or worldangel isnt it. so maybe whose know. :rolleyes:

or or... since the one u both of u talkin about seem to have a "good voice", maybe it the same person. jus guessin u know. :smokin:

Hope u get this clear.

Chubkiddo, wanna do matchmaking between Skylancer and me ……… hahaha :lol: . Am I a bit too late as I saw Skylancer already attached, isn’t it? I saw his statement once in other thread.

I wanna clear the air, most of us in this forum are actually “meeting here” (and never meet in person) to exchange experience and share information and some of our experiences might be the same, some of us do not agree to other member’s or guest’s opinion or view on certain statement and vice versa ……. Well, it's just opinion and view (even the govt got some opposition too) and we don’t hate actually the person, right ….

Personally, so far I know none of forum members and guests here, though I was also from the old BW with different nick … maybe someone would arrange gathering then …. :rolleyes:

I wanna clear the air, most of us in this forum are actually “meeting here” (and never meet in person)

Haha..Worldangel, who says that forumers don't meet in person? :whistle: How did u come to that conclusion?

Gachi Muchi, sorry Sir! I should re-phrase with .... some of us ….. instead of most of us ….. (hehehe)

Maybe my perception about this, is because I read in other topics that some of members wanna meet with other for coffee in HV, it because they don’t know each other, should they are know one to another then send email directly, also some members ask other, what is your stats? and what is your preference? and bla bla bla ….. hahaha :D

well i tot most people do that whereever they go? heehee no matter fridae or sgboy or blowing wind or fluffboy... everywhere...lol

dear .... the fluffboy is no more in existence lah :blink:

Hehehe .... that's the funny things, the nice voice can turn me on without seeing the person and I fell to it already ..... later when I meet him ... then I would somehow agreed to what my ear has listened or decline it when the eyes seeing it .... sound funny and I thought I was the only one but apparently some had the similarity ... :lol:

Hehehe .... that's the funny things, the nice voice can turn me on without seeing the person and I fell to it already ..... later when I meet him ... then I would somehow agreed to what my ear has listened or decline it when the eyes seeing it .... sound funny and I thought I was the only one but apparently some had the similarity ... :lol:

WOW....Great voice make you fall for him already. What happen if he has a good looking face with nice body. on top of his voice ?Surely you will MELT!!!! hahahah

WOW....Great voice make you fall for him already. What happen if he has a good looking face with nice body. on top of his voice ?Surely you will MELT!!!! hahahah

hahaha …. Thaiboyz …. If I strike it 3-in-one (voice-face-body), I am sure ‘fainted’ there … and then when I recovered my consciousness, must put 4D, $.... (big) $ ..... (small), maybe getting rich in lunar year of dog. Anyway 4D counter less queue now than bakwa counter as I was in Chinatown last nite …. Hahaha :D

PS. Anyway, my last few posts before I wanna seat in BW backbench, will only peep once a while lah ... tks nice talk to you.

Usually I will go for the Body first, then the personality and character, then the looks.

Admit that voice can also be a lure but its always misleading. Some people can really sound charming over the phone, but when you meet up. It's another story.

:D

hahaha …. Thaiboyz …. If I strike it 3-in-one (voice-face-body), I am sure ‘fainted’ there … and then when I recovered my consciousness, must put 4D, $.... (big) $ ..... (small), maybe getting rich in lunar year of dog. Anyway 4D counter less queue now than bakwa counter as I was in Chinatown last nite …. Hahaha :D

PS. Anyway, my last few posts before I wanna seat in BW backbench, will only peep once a while lah ... tks nice talk to you.

Hey Worldangel

We all hope for the best, and who does not hope to meet the 3 in 1 guys rite ?

You have been actively contributing in BW, and we will missed your contribution. Anyway, you have your own reason to take the break. Hope you will enjoy your new year and get the best of the best! :clap:

u can make luv in darkness wat. Then u cant c his face but only hear his voice.

Should be good enough right! :P

u can make luv in darkness wat. Then u cant c his face but only hear his voice.

Should be good enough right! :P

I feel so uncomfortable to have fun in the dark. I will imagine something negative even though i can hear his voice and breathing. I like to do it in dim light usually but when do it with someone i really into, i will request to do it in brighter light so that i can see his facial expression, his body, his dick..his ass...all these are the stimulatiog factors which will turn me on and make me high. :D

Hey Worldangel

We all hope for the best, and who does not hope to meet the 3 in 1 guys rite ?

You have been actively contributing in BW, and we will missed your contribution. Anyway, you have your own reason to take the break. Hope you will enjoy your new year and get the best of the best! :clap:

Thaiboyz, thanks. I won’t run away, still member in the forum but won’t come so often, would only 'peep' once a while only. Just pick-up new outdoor hobby lah, to play small ball (golf) and later in the evening another indoor twin balls and a stick …. Hahaha :lol:

Have a nice trip to Bangkok …. See you again :thumb: :clap:

I would say, guys who do not know each other but he then attracted to the other voice only for those who are having telephone conversation whom the caller is making a good impression due to his good manly voice.

Once meet, then the facial and physical impression would "overtake" the voice impression whether he likes this type or not :rolleyes:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

True...

Let me talk about me and my lao po how we click together...

Actually, that happened in 2 yrs ago in dec 2004 when i break with my 2nd bf for a few months. I went to IRC to look for someone for chat, then there was a guy whose nick is XjXc. We had chat in the channel for long time, then after a few weeks, we met in TP as he wanted to go clubbing with his frds and he asked me to join in...(on that time i was attracted by his voice--- :P:P:P:P ) I did go to some places like Happy, why Not, etc... but i dont enjoy as i dont like to go there waste money and i kept watching him danced(i knew he liked to dance alot as to slim down?) But at the same time, there was a matured guy about 30-40 plus was looking at me.... I think he wanted to know me but i just looked back at him with a angry face then he just walked out..

After he danced, he drunk alot of liq and wine... (he also drunk my drink also) then he decided to go out for awhile(i tot he wanted to throw out like merlion?) So i accompany him, then we walked to the corner of the building, he just wanted to pick up some post cards (actually he liked to collect post cards)... I also dont know why out of the sudden i went to hug him from his back and told him... but on that time he was drunk and he told me to let go.. then i did so.. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

He asked why u hugged me??? :oops: I told him that i liked him.. (actually he is my type and his voice is nice plus he is honest to me)hmmm after send his frds back hm, then i and him went to hotel and slp.... after that i m with him...

Simple?

258yvky.jpg

True...

Let me talk about me and my lao po how we click together...

Actually, that happened in 2 yrs ago in dec 2004 when i break with my 2nd bf for a few months. I went to IRC to look for someone for chat, then there was a guy whose nick is XjXc. We had chat in the channel for long time, then after a few weeks, we met in TP as he wanted to go clubbing with his frds and he asked me to join in...(on that time i was attracted by his voice--- :P:P:P:P ) I did go to some places like Happy, why Not, etc... but i dont enjoy as i dont like to go there waste money and i kept watching him danced(i knew he liked to dance alot as to slim down?) But at the same time, there was a matured guy about 30-40 plus was looking at me.... I think he wanted to know me but i just looked back at him with a angry face then he just walked out..

After he danced, he drunk alot of liq and wine... (he also drunk my drink also) then he decided to go out for awhile(i tot he wanted to throw out like merlion?) So i accompany him, then we walked to the corner of the building, he just wanted to pick up some post cards (actually he liked to collect post cards)... I also dont know why out of the sudden i went to hug him from his back and told him... but on that time he was drunk and he told me to let go.. then i did so.. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

He asked why u hugged me??? :oops: I told him that i liked him.. (actually he is my type and his voice is nice plus he is honest to me)hmmm after send his frds back hm, then i and him went to hotel and slp.... after that i m with him...

Simple?

You are very fortunate to find your love just like that. I think it was fated and things have been arranged for you guys to be together. There are many such cases but end up no where. Most of the time, both of them were too choosy or incompatible. So treasure him and be happy. ;)

For me, voice has always the power to make the first impression without seeing the person whether in love or work or business. When we make a business call, from the telephone conversation, you might guess what kind of person you talked to and then word he used to communicate. Similarly, when dating a guy after chat in IRC, you might guess the type of person he is and maybe also fell for him ..... :blink:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

hmmm that is ur view...

But i can say is that voice is nice, body is gd dont mean u and him can click well. I prefer more in the heart and characeter....like my lao po...

now is like moving further away from me...

sad sad

Skylancer, what I meant before meeting a guy, the nice and good manly voice would make my first impression of person, once meet than the eye would take over to see the phyisical appearance and finally after a few meetings then the heart would overtake everythings .... hahhaha :lol:

• Guest locked this topic