Male HQ

Anyhow Know How To Solve This Problem (Whatsapp)

TannedKE

I am a NSF in a red zone camp. Thus i need to verify my whatsapp on a regular basis between my samsumg note 3 and camp phone. On the 22nd of dec, when i was trying to verify my whatsapp on my note3.. the following message appear "you have failed voice verification too many times, please contact support for assistance". Anyhow know how to solve this problem or who can i look for to ask for help. I have send whatsapp support an email and received an automated reply... thats all... no more follow ups from them.

Edited by TannedKE

MAKING LOVE HELPS TO STRENGTHEN BONDS ^_^

Do u mean u alternate the same whatsapp account between ur note 3 and camp phone? For what i know, only 1 whatsapp account (same number) can be installed in 1 phone. I remember as soon as i installed whatsapp again on a new phone, the acct on the old phone gt disabled within 5 mins

I have tried rebooting my phone, deleting whatsapp and reinstalling it. It doesnt work.

And yes I alternate the same account between my note 3 and my camp phone... so i need to constantly verify my account on the phone i would like to use.

MAKING LOVE HELPS TO STRENGTHEN BONDS ^_^

• 2 months later...
Guest victor

Just to reiterate what may have pointed out earlier:

You cannot download or install on more than one device!   Every device must have it own or different mobile number.

Toggle here and there.. you risk getting locked out.

I heard there's another messenger that allows more than one device.   Who knows which one?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whatsapp is for only one phone account number only. Meaning it is stuck to your phone/number. If you want to change to another phone to use the same whatsapp account you have to DEREGISTER it from that original phone ( you can find that in the setting) and register it under the new phone. They did this to ensure people don't clone the user. It is like facebook which is tag to one phone number. Ipad using itunes does that and you have to deregister before you can transfer to the new Ipad.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

if I'm changing my number, it is still possible to retain all those messages/chats from the previous number? 

If you are only changing the number and not the phone device, nothing changes, all SMS/Whatsapp messages remain as they were.

But for Whatsapp, you need to apply the "Change Number" under "Settings" -> "Account".

However, if you are changing the phone device as well, then you need to backup both SMS and Whatsapp messages first before changing the device, where SMS messages usually tale a much longer time if you have a lot of messages to backup.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.