Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

• 1 month later...

Kuching seems to be very quiet place when it comes to this topic...anyone have any clue as to what places in Kuching is active? Swim pools? Parks? Anywhere?

Hi lonely guy, want to meet up? I will be arriving today and leaving tomorrow.

Kuching seems to be very quiet place when it comes to this topic...anyone have any clue as to what places in Kuching is active?  Swim pools? Parks? Anywhere?

Museum, Stampark swimming pool, Saberkas ground floor toilet.. anywhere else?

Guest Kch guy

Museum, Stampark swimming pool, Saberkas ground floor toilet.. anywhere else?

Is it? Never knew there's anything going on at Stampark swim pool and Saberkas ground flr toilet?  Thought those are all very public places with many people in and out all the time...what time does these activities happen?

Guest ~lonely Kch guy~

Singapore, Imperial hotel. Do U have email to contact?

I registered on this forum so that I can post as a member but it seems that my post doesn't show up here...duno why...anyway, my email is alsace29@yahoo.com... never met anyone in my life before so far...just reading here all the time..

Is it? Never knew there's anything going on at Stampark swim pool and Saberkas ground flr toilet?  Thought those are all very public places with many people in and out all the time...what time does these activities happen?

Stampark usually morning or b4 closing time. Saberkas usually weekdays during lunch time. Heard also the public toilets opp the old mosque also got action.

Guest Kch guy

Stampark usually morning or b4 closing time. Saberkas usually weekdays during lunch time. Heard also the public toilets opp the old mosque also got action.

Thanks for the info...doesn't seem like good timing for these places....are most of them Chinese, Mly or natives?

Public toilets opp old mosque?  Do you mean the old bus station there?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest jakjak

yup , the spring is kinda happening ..there is this parking ticket guy with big glasses that cruises in the toliet for long time ( don know still working or not ) LOL

but generally , i met a few guys giving you the signal and I ever wank with this guy ( working at spring and you would know him if u frequent spring a lot) LOL

Guest jakjak

guest, are you local ( from kuching)  ?LOL...I guess you would have to add me via email then I can let you know  ^_^  ^_^

More happening? I think the toilet at the groudfloor ( opposite Ta Kiong ) ? A lot of ppl cruise there .

Chinese and Other Ethnic ...young and old ...but cruising scene in Kuching damn sad and not as happening as in Singapore ( in my opinion lah as so far so little exciting encounters ..LOL ) 

How old are you btw ?and you cruise a lot ?Why u suddenly ask so ? Share some of your cruising stories leh  :thumb:  :thumb:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest -Kch guy-

Spring is happening?  That's new...I've always used the ground flr toilet opposite Ta Kiong to pee whenever I shop there but never see anyone cruising too...jakjak, mind to share who's the worker and how do u know if someone is interested?

Guest jakjak

HI Kuching Guy ..Maybe u did not pay much notice ?But Out of 10 times , I saw ppl cruising there 3-4 times ..hehehe ...u will have to ask me via email for that guy then ..hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest -~lonely Kch guy~-

HI Kuching Guy ..Maybe u did not pay much notice ?But Out of 10 times , I saw ppl cruising there 3-4 times ..hehehe ...u will have to ask me via email for that guy then ..hehehe

Nope, never met anyone till now...he was bz to meet up then....so still lonely here lo...haha...

Guest -Kch guy-

Will be in Kuching for the RWMF aug 7-10. Any suggestions which hotel to book?

Depends whereabout do you want to stay in Kuching...you can stay in the city area or you can stay at the nearby resorts to stay up late at RWMF...city area has lots of choices...resorts then probably limited to only Damai, Santubong, Damai Lagoon and Permai...walkable distance to RWMF....

Might go to visit the spring toilet after this haha.

Saberkas ground floor still happening? I think less ppl thr, should be safer than spring.

Never tried museum at night cuz I heard it's quite dangerous @@

Any more places to recommend? haha

Level up is 24/7 and got public shower rooms. Can try to go at midnight, but scared got CCTV

Kuching airport toilet

Boulevard toilet

Plaza merdeka toilet

CityOne toilet

Anyone tried these places?

Edited by k10p92m38g74
Guest borneoboy

hey k10p92m38g74 , you are from Kuching ?Well , you ever cruised at Saberkas ground floor ? You mentioned ' still happening ' , which means you ever go there cruise before ?

If that is the case , mind to share with us your stories ?LOL...as a kuchingnite , rarely gt ppl talk about cruising fun .

If you also went to those shopping malls to cruise , do share with us your exprerince ,hehee .

are you from kuching /?

anyone gt cruising experience at level up fitness kuching ?

funoutdoor ---- never been to museum park ..do share with us if you have any stories to tell....any others ever cruised at museum ?

Guest guest

Saberkas ground floor is it the one outside, near the loading bay? It seems quite secluded. But I think it is the toilet with the most number of cubicles compare to all the other floors.

• 2 weeks later...

Im into cruising. Kuching cruising scene is happening especially the one behind the museum. but lots of mosquito.

i usually purposely drive and pass that area to check whether there is people or not especially i finish drinking.

races? every race except for indians. majority are malay, followed by chinese and bumis.

i tried saberkas toilet, no luck.

spring never see it happened.

i dont know about other malls.

hope to get more people into cruising in kuching

Im into cruising. Kuching cruising scene is happening especially the one behind the museum. but lots of mosquito.

i usually purposely drive and pass that area to check whether there is people or not especially i finish drinking.

races? every race except for indians. majority are malay, followed by chinese and bumis.

hope to get more people into cruising in kuching

I've heard there is a park where many gays cruise in Kuching.

Guest ~ Kch guy ~

hope to get more people into cruising in Kuching

Behind the museum?  At the aquarium or grass area?  Never knew got such cruising places...I guess Kuching is a bit small so everyone is afraid to cruise coz everyone knows everybody...sigh...

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic