Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kuching Sentral kinda cruisy nowadays... This afternoon I went to the toilet near the bus terminal, there was a guy asking for sucking his dick... I was shocked at first... I wanted to accept his offer but I was on a rush to go somewhere else... Plus, I was with my family... That was not the first time I encountered someone like that, but many times already at the same location... You guys should go and check it out...Ā 

8 hours ago, Cruise said:

Kuching Sentral kinda cruisy nowadays... This afternoon I went to the toilet near the bus terminal, there was a guy asking for sucking his dick... I was shocked at first... I wanted to accept his offer but I was on a rush to go somewhere else... Plus, I was with my family... That was not the first time I encountered someone like that, but many times already at the same location... You guys should go and check it out...Ā 

Thanks cruise for the info. Did you have fun in Saberkas last few tries?

Ā 

What about Boulevard? The hotel nearby - should be a lot of visitor now..tourists

Have u tried yet?

1 hour ago, lawre said:

Thanks cruise for the info. Did you have fun in Saberkas last few tries?

Ā 

What about Boulevard? The hotel nearby - should be a lot of visitor now..tourists

Have u tried yet?

I did have fun at Saberkas as ussual.Ā 

Ā 

I never seen someone at Boulevard at this moment. Not sure.Ā 

13 hours ago, Cruise said:

Agree with u,just now try there..lots prospect..but no luck..lots of matured n young

3 hours ago, Cruise said:

I did have fun at Saberkas as ussual.Ā 

Ā 

I never seen someone at Boulevard at this moment. Not sure.Ā 

Oh I see. so were u doing sucking or being suckedon ? :)Ā 

Is it just the one near the loading area? Like the other floors are less cruisy I guess?

Are they matured or young?

Ā 

16 minutes ago, lawre said:

Are young ones are mostly Malay? Any Chinese young ones? I hope there might be some of the workers there too..

Mix..most of them matured but dun think they r bisex/gay..but saw 1 young gud looking chnse..but not into young..gonna try again..hope to meet mature cruiser..hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic