Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

I went to the swimming pool 2 days ago around 5 pm, I think because of haze not many people went swimming.  after I finish swimming I went to the shower room. The shower room was empty. While I was taking shower a guy came in, he put his bag on the chair and took off his shirt and pants, he didn't wear underwear, when he turned around his dick was hard. When I saw that I went to my bag and took out my body shaver and shaving my dick hair facing him so I can watch him take bath, he seems to be a bit uncomfortable and keep turning his head around and peeking at me.

When he walked out from the shower I ask him if he can help me shave my ass area because I said I can't see. he was stunned for a second and after that and knotted his head. So I put one of my legs on the chair and let him shave my ass hole area. While he is shaving, I keep looking at his hard dick and saw some pre-cum started to come out.

After he finished shaving my ass, I turned around and ask if he wants me to help him shave his private area, he was very stopped for a while and say ok ( I thought he is going to say No). So we move into the shower area because his dick hair is longer so it would be very hard to clean up if I shave it in the sitting area. When he entered the shower room I grab his dick and balls and started to shave his private area. He was very cooperative letting me do whatever I want to his dick and balls, including pull down his foreskin. After finish the front part I asked him to turn around, put his hand on the wall and lift his ass up so I can shave his ass hole area. While I was shaving his ass I keep playing his hole with my finger and I realize that his hole is opening up. So after saving I put some shampoo on to his ass and dick to help him clean up. During clean up, I keep on touching his dick and ass hole and I saw him not rejecting so I move farther by putting one of my fingers into his ass hole and he looks enjoying so I put another finger in.

After fingering him for a while I ask if he wants me to use my dick to clean his ass, he knocked his head and look at me with an exciting face. Because I didn't bring any condom so I ask if he brings one, and he replied "no need", I wonder for a while but he is too delicious to reject so I just put my dick into his ass and start fucking his ass. during we fuck I can feel that his ass is not tight at all, feel like he constantly gets fuck, so I stopped and ask him to come out at night so I can bring my condom.
But he asked me to go to his house right away and he has condoms at home, so we took our things and went to his house.

He is a uni student and he is staying with another 2 guys, which is also gays he said. When we arrived at his apartment he brought me to his room and show me his toy and some SM tools. I asked him how often he has sex. he told me when he just moved in, both of his housemates used to have sex with him every day, but now they don't play him that often, so sometimes he find people on Grindr or Hornet and sometimes his housemates bring their friends home to play with him. During our small talk, he already took off everything and after we talk he strip me naked and bring me to the bathroom. He cleans his ass while his mouth sucks my dick. After that, we went to the living room he asked me if I want to do it in the living room or his room. But he didn't wait for my reply and directly push me down on the sofa and start to suck my dick and lick my nipples, after that he directly sit on my dick. I told him I haven't wear a condom yet, he said never mind and start moving his ass, but I insisted so he went to the room and get a condom and put it on me and start serving my dick. We fucked in various position and he is a very experienced bottom know how to make top high and served my dick very well. When I was about to cum I pull the condom out and put my dick into his mouth and cum and he ate all my sperm without needing me to tell him.

After I cum, I ask him to drink my pee since he is so daring, but he says dirty and rejected me at first, but after I told him if he can just try, I'll fuck him the second time and bring some friend to fuck him the next time. He opened his mouth and I started by peeing a little bit into his mouth and he closed his eye and swallow it. after he swallowed, he opens his mouth again and it pees a bit more than the first time and he swallowed it again. He continues to do that until he finishes all my pee, he said that is the first time he drinks someone else pee, and actually, he is the first guy who really drinks my urine but I didn't tell him. he said my pee is salty and smelly, so I put the used condom into his mouth and ask him to chew it, after all, it is a strawberry flavor condom.

After a while, he went to wash his mouth and turned off all the lights and hug me, when I am ready he brings me to the balcony and want me to fuck him in the balcony, although his unit is not facing any other building or main road but still if someone looks closely they will surely see us. but I like the idea so I asked him to put his hand on the fence and dick facing outward and I fuck him from the back. another pos is he stands in front of the fence with both of leg open dick outside the fence and I fuck his ass. When I was about to cum I pull the condom out and cum into his ass this time. after that, I hug him and rest in the balcony for a while and suddenly ask if I want to pee?  I said no and ask if he started to like pee, he said no but if that can satisfy me he can do it. and I started to realize that he hadn't cum yet, so I went to drink a few glasses of water and start sucking his dick until he cum his big load into my mount and I move his cum back into his mount and saw him eat his own cum. Before I leave I put my dick into his mouth and pee, he just drinks it all naturally, like drinking water. I like his daringness and commitment to become a good bottom.

A side topic, I realize a lot of guys especially those in the early 20s, like to play bareback and creampie. I have sex with few guys from Grindr 6 out of 10 wants to play bareback. a few days ago I played with a guy from the swimming pool also asks me to fuck him in bare. and just now I date a guy from Grindr guy out he also told me he prefers to have bare sex. and told he got his first creampie by a Grindr guy when he was just 15. until now he had bareback sex and creampie by more than 10 guys already and still healthy.

Have you guys encounter anyone like that? Or it is just me ?

4 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

A side topic, I realize a lot of guys especially those in the early 20s, like to play bareback and creampie. I have sex with few guys from Grindr 6 out of 10 wants to play bareback. a few days ago I played with a guy from the swimming pool also asks me to fuck him in bare. and just now I date a guy from Grindr guy out he also told me he prefers to have bare sex. and told he got his first creampie by a Grindr guy when he was just 15. until now he had bareback sex and creampie by more than 10 guys already and still healthy.

Have you guys encounter anyone like that? Or it is just me ?

Perhaps they are on Prep? Or they have resistant to hiv? But anyway just stay stafe. Remember to wear protection or at least on prep.

On 9/12/2019 at 10:36 PM, KinkyCub said:

Hi. I have a question for those who frequented Stampark. Can I know what type of gay people who are always there? Daddy, young, slim, athletic, chub, married etc? I’m curious about it and wish to try it out myself. Probably anyone wanna meet up there sometimes?

It dependents on time", Overall it is mixed crowd.

Like Just now I went swimming around 3:30 PM and when I go into the toilet to change my swimwear a chub guy sitting there nakedly. So I took off everything and went to take a shower, and he keeps looking at me. After the shower, I turn around and walk to the sitting area with my half-hard cock, his eye keeps looking at my private area and just before I put on my swimwear his hand come over and touch my dick. Although he is not my type but still I did not reject him, sometimes I feel very excited to let some random guy play in the public. So I just lay against the wall close my eyes and let him play. First, he grabs my dick and started to eat one of my nipples gently with his lips and tongue his eating skill is very good, I haven't tried this type of nipple eating for a long time. after that, he moved on to another nipple and back again and forth a few times before he started to move his mouth down to my belly button. He used his tongue to lick my belly button and the area in between my dick and belly after that he moves his tongue around the surrounding area of my dick and finally he sucks my dick. while he is sucking my dick a guy suddenly walked pass us and scared me, but he didn't stop eating my dick and that guy is also a guy used to shower nakedly although see him play with anyone but I guess he is one of us too, he put his things on the chair and looking at us while playing his dick, that makes me more excited when someone watching. when I almost eject, I told him that I am going to cum but he doesn't seem like want to move his mount away, so I just directly cum into his mount. He stopped moving and let me finish my cum and he just swallowed it. After that, I said thank you and go swimming

Went to BP last night. I didnt hint anything at all but the masseur locked the door the moment i lie down on the bed. Can see that he plans to do something to me. But the massage went normal because i din hint anything. When i turned over and massaged my front leg, he keeps going near and near until he massages the area between my thigh and balls. The towel slowly moved aside because of his hand movements. My hard neon green underwear bulge begins to expose without the towl and he acted like its normal. He tried to seduce me and wanted to see my whole underwear so he keeps on brushing his hand from my knee to my inner thigh to move the towel further. My hard dick is pushing my underwear bulge very high. The liquid from the dick made the underwear more transparent. The V area around my dick was so sensitive when he purposely pressed it. Feels like he almost wanted to smell and lick at the underwear bulge. I accidentally moaned abit. I can see he wanted more. When he stand in front of my head and massaged my chest, i accidentally found out he was already very hard but he dont dare to do anything because i din hint anything back. So the last moment before the msg ends, i grabbed his balls and he knows he finally can unleash his lust. He massaged my underwear bulge, took it off, smell it. After that he climbed onto my bed and put my slimy wet dick head into his throat. Thats so deep. The rest of the fun just happened until we both pancut tgt. 

3 hours ago, AdamYo said:

Went to BP last night. I didnt hint anything at all but the masseur locked the door the moment i lie down on the bed. Can see that he plans to do something to me. But the massage went normal because i din hint anything. When i turned over and massaged my front leg, he keeps going near and near until he massages the area between my thigh and balls. The towel slowly moved aside because of his hand movements. My hard neon green underwear bulge begins to expose without the towl and he acted like its normal. He tried to seduce me and wanted to see my whole underwear so he keeps on brushing his hand from my knee to my inner thigh to move the towel further. My hard dick is pushing my underwear bulge very high. The liquid from the dick made the underwear more transparent. The V area around my dick was so sensitive when he purposely pressed it. Feels like he almost wanted to smell and lick at the underwear bulge. I accidentally moaned abit. I can see he wanted more. When he stand in front of my head and massaged my chest, i accidentally found out he was already very hard but he dont dare to do anything because i din hint anything back. So the last moment before the msg ends, i grabbed his balls and he knows he finally can unleash his lust. He massaged my underwear bulge, took it off, smell it. After that he climbed onto my bed and put my slimy wet dick head into his throat. Thats so deep. The rest of the fun just happened until we both pancut tgt. 

Who gave you massage ? 

8 hours ago, AdamYo said:

You should emphasize more on "The rest of the fun". I would like to hear the story

12 hours ago, Ethan Kch said:

I fucked by Malay for the first time ever. I brought my foreign clients to Bako national park to stay for a night there and hired a guide for them to experience the wildlife. We were assigned by a Malay guy between late 30s and 40s, army hair cut, his skin is very chocolate until you can see glow on it, his height is only around 172 but very nice body figure, slim fit and sporty, wearing a Jersey and cotton-made skinny long sport pant. As a first timer to visit Bako, I thought the hiking trail is as easy as walking on timber pathway and staircases through the forest, so I only brought skinny jeans with me but I was very wrong. While we were hiking there is some hilly part which I couldn't reach my leg on that height, but the guide is kind enough to reached out his hand and let me grab his arm. From this moment on I started to grab his arm occasionally even though we were on the flat land so I can touch his lean muscle. There is even one time I pretend there is spider on his butt so I can use this excuse to swipe his bubbly butt. He didn't suspect my behaviour and said thank you to me, and continue to say that there is many kind of spiders in this forest.  On the next day we were resting at the entrance before going to another trail, I saw him walked into the toilet so I followed him. When I stepped inside the toilet I saw him at the urinal peeing. The urninal is very traditional type with one metal drainage and no partition in between, I walked up next to him, take out my dick and start wanking. He turned and noticed I was wanking, let out an akward laugh, but didn't move his eyes away. I lean forward my body to take a look at his dick, then praised him that he has a big dick.He didn't respond to me, just smile and putting his dick back inside his pant. I was afraid he is going to leave the toilet so I immediately asked him want to play together? He turned his head to the main entrance, make sure no one is coming in, then look back to my hard dick again, finally reached out his hand to grab it! But he only grab it for few seconds, then walk to the sink to wash his hand. I continue to asked whether he want to play my tight asshole, he stand there with his eyes on my dick, seems hesitated, then asked me where to play. I pointed at the toilet cubicle. He followed me in inside the cubicle, after I locked the door I reached out my arm to cuddle him and kiss him. He didn't cuddle me back, but respond to my kisses passionately.  I reached out my tongue into his mouth, and he greet me with his tongue and our tongue weave together to exchange the saliva. The toilet is the squat type, the lower part of the floor is flooded with water and the upper part is very dry. I stand on the higher part and he is on the lower part, then I knee down and lowered his long pant. He is wearing a knockoff Polo navy blue brief inside. I started to kiss his crotch part through his underwear as his dick is slowly getting bigger and harder. There is very strong combination of smells on his underwear, with the mixture of the mushroom-like odour, pee smell and sweat smell, the smell that we all familiar of when we took off our underwear after a long day. When my mouth left his crotch I can already distinguished the shape of his hard dick and big balls through his pants. I pulled down his underwear and suck his dick. He closed his eyes and seems very enjoy, moving his lower body back and forth according to my rhythm. As I suck I can feel my mouth filled with the slippery liquid that I can't tell whether is my saliva or his liquid. After a while he grab my arms and told me he want to fuck now. I gave him he the stashed condom from my wallet, bend down my back and facing my buttock to him. I forgot to bring lubricant so can only rely on the lub on condom, but when he try to insert his dick into my hole I felt very painful, but I convinced myself it would be better after he put the whole thing inside, but I was wrong. I felt as if someone trying to ripped off my butt and I had teary eyes. I told him I couldn't bear the pain, he took it out and fingering me instead. It was much better on second attempt, I could still feel uncomfortable but it was much more bearable, so he grab my waist and start to fuck me. As he fuck he bring his head closer to my neck and sniff around. After a while he changed the position to sit on the higher part of the toilet and let me sit on his thigh, face to face, we kiss as he fuck me hard. As I was adapted to his dick, I started to enjoy and moan. As I moaned he fuck me with his full speed and forcefully, suddenly he is frowning, his muscle is tighten and let out a heavy breath, he already cummed inside the condom. He slow down the speed and the sweat is covering his forehead, I can feel his dick inside my body is getting softer and he stopped the movement completely. He let out a sigh and smile to me, then ask me to go out first before anyone came in. I joined my clients again and not long after that the guide came to us with heavy breath and sweaty face and asked us whether we are ready for our next trail.

Very nice. I wish you can hint us which tour guid he is. Will make a visit one day

12 hours ago, Ethan Kch said:

I fucked by Malay for the first time ever. I brought my foreign clients to Bako national park to stay for a night there and hired a guide for them to experience the wildlife. We were assigned by a Malay guy between late 30s and 40s, army hair cut, his skin is very chocolate until you can see glow on it, his height is only around 172 but very nice body figure, slim fit and sporty, wearing a Jersey and cotton-made skinny long sport pant. As a first timer to visit Bako, I thought the hiking trail is as easy as walking on timber pathway and staircases through the forest, so I only brought skinny jeans with me but I was very wrong. While we were hiking there is some hilly part which I couldn't reach my leg on that height, but the guide is kind enough to reached out his hand and let me grab his arm. From this moment on I started to grab his arm occasionally even though we were on the flat land so I can touch his lean muscle. There is even one time I pretend there is spider on his butt so I can use this excuse to swipe his bubbly butt. He didn't suspect my behaviour and said thank you to me, and continue to say that there is many kind of spiders in this forest.  On the next day we were resting at the entrance before going to another trail, I saw him walked into the toilet so I followed him. When I stepped inside the toilet I saw him at the urinal peeing. The urninal is very traditional type with one metal drainage and no partition in between, I walked up next to him, take out my dick and start wanking. He turned and noticed I was wanking, let out an akward laugh, but didn't move his eyes away. I lean forward my body to take a look at his dick, then praised him that he has a big dick.He didn't respond to me, just smile and putting his dick back inside his pant. I was afraid he is going to leave the toilet so I immediately asked him want to play together? He turned his head to the main entrance, make sure no one is coming in, then look back to my hard dick again, finally reached out his hand to grab it! But he only grab it for few seconds, then walk to the sink to wash his hand. I continue to asked whether he want to play my tight asshole, he stand there with his eyes on my dick, seems hesitated, then asked me where to play. I pointed at the toilet cubicle. He followed me in inside the cubicle, after I locked the door I reached out my arm to cuddle him and kiss him. He didn't cuddle me back, but respond to my kisses passionately.  I reached out my tongue into his mouth, and he greet me with his tongue and our tongue weave together to exchange the saliva. The toilet is the squat type, the lower part of the floor is flooded with water and the upper part is very dry. I stand on the higher part and he is on the lower part, then I knee down and lowered his long pant. He is wearing a knockoff Polo navy blue brief inside. I started to kiss his crotch part through his underwear as his dick is slowly getting bigger and harder. There is very strong combination of smells on his underwear, with the mixture of the mushroom-like odour, pee smell and sweat smell, the smell that we all familiar of when we took off our underwear after a long day. When my mouth left his crotch I can already distinguished the shape of his hard dick and big balls through his pants. I pulled down his underwear and suck his dick. He closed his eyes and seems very enjoy, moving his lower body back and forth according to my rhythm. As I suck I can feel my mouth filled with the slippery liquid that I can't tell whether is my saliva or his liquid. After a while he grab my arms and told me he want to fuck now. I gave him he the stashed condom from my wallet, bend down my back and facing my buttock to him. I forgot to bring lubricant so can only rely on the lub on condom, but when he try to insert his dick into my hole I felt very painful, but I convinced myself it would be better after he put the whole thing inside, but I was wrong. I felt as if someone trying to ripped off my butt and I had teary eyes. I told him I couldn't bear the pain, he took it out and fingering me instead. It was much better on second attempt, I could still feel uncomfortable but it was much more bearable, so he grab my waist and start to fuck me. As he fuck he bring his head closer to my neck and sniff around. After a while he changed the position to sit on the higher part of the toilet and let me sit on his thigh, face to face, we kiss as he fuck me hard. As I was adapted to his dick, I started to enjoy and moan. As I moaned he fuck me with his full speed and forcefully, suddenly he is frowning, his muscle is tighten and let out a heavy breath, he already cummed inside the condom. He slow down the speed and the sweat is covering his forehead, I can feel his dick inside my body is getting softer and he stopped the movement completely. He let out a sigh and smile to me, then ask me to go out first before anyone came in. I joined my clients again and not long after that the guide came to us with heavy breath and sweaty face and asked us whether we are ready for our next trail.

Good story keep post more

50 minutes ago, MWH said:

I felt weird.. he let me rub it...but when i try take it out then he stop me... may b the rooms beside got customers too...:((((((

How many times you visited him?

Did he get hard after you rub it or before ?

He didn’t let me take it out also the first few times, but after that, I took it out every time and until recently he gave me HJ. I am planning to ask him massage me B2B style. 

So continue don’t give up, and let us know your progress here. 

Edited by boyonenotzero
2 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

He didn’t let me take it out also the first few times, but after that, I took it out every time and until recently he gave me HJ. I am planning to ask him massage me B2B style. 

only visited him for 1 time... yes... his cock hard when i rub it.

4 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

B2B... good idea... need offer extra fee?

58 minutes ago, 95verstopcurious said:

Guess I'll be Aeon's official reporter haha, saw this kid masturbating in the toilet that's beside Kaison, while he was masturbating obviously, he also had his tealive drink with him in the stall, literally saw him took a break and drink his tealive drinks and continue to masturbate again. Is that disgusting or nah? 😂

How is he like? Slim? Malay? Is he a staff? What time was it? How did you peek into his stall?

2 weeks ago, when I almost finish my swimming, I saw a very delicious young guy (looks like below 20) walked to the back of the stage from the leisure pool alone. so I end my swimming and follow him to the back. He seems like looking for the toilet, so I just walked past him and went into the toilet and he followed me in.

After I put my things down, strip naked and go to take bath. He looked at me and walked to the back, I wonder what is he up to, so I walked to the back nakedly and saw him looking at his eyes (contact lens I think)  so I pretending to wash my swimwear beside him, from the mirror I saw his eye is looking at my dick and his tight swimming trunk started to grow. Then I pretend to talk to him and said he has a nice body and I went over to touch his waist. he did not reject me so I continue to talk to him and move my hands around his abdomen and slowly up to his chest and my hands pretending to touch his chest and but my finger keeps touching his nipple. Still, he did not reject me and his swimwear bulge is getting bigger and bigger, so I can confirm that he wanted to have fun. then I moved one of my hand down to his swimwear and rub his dick and another hand still touching his nipple and ask him why your dick is so hard (stupid question).

His face looks a bit shy and said because of me. I said, "really? Like this ?" I moved my hand directly into his trunk, grab his dick directly. again, he didn't reject me so I bring his dick out and play with it. He looks a bit nervous and asked is it safe to do it here? I reply yes, and told him if he dares he can have a lot of fun in the shower and asked him if he wants to let me play he said yes so I removed his swimming trunk and handjob him. While I am giving him a handjob, I ask him if he is a Top or Bottom, he said he doesn't know he never has real sex before. I was very horny when I heard that and planning to bareback him so I started to used my dick to play around his ass. after that, I put some saliva on his ass hole and started to fingering it.  his ass is tight so I keep asking him to relax, After a while I finally can put one of my fingers in but suddenly we heard someone walked into the shower so we stopped and asked if he wants to go hotel. He thinks for a while and said ok but he needs to go back to inform his parents and get some clothes.

So, I wait for him at the hotel at 9 pm and it took me 2 almost hours to get him to adapt and enjoy bareback. After he got used to it, he kept asking me to fuck him hard and keep asking for Popper. During the fuck, he kept saying that he is my sex toy and I can do anything to him. so I played him until 4 am and he let me cum and pee inside his ass a few times and before we leave he agree to let me bring few friends to fuck him the next time.

The next Tuesday I asked him out again and told him that me and one of my friend wanted to rape him. He replied ok and said his add can't wait to get rape again and that night, he let both of us continuously rape him for 2 hours non stop until he come without using hand for the first time. and in the morning another friend came and 3 of us fuck him again for another 2 hours and he come again.

Last Friday I asked him out again, and this time 5 of us rape him almost non stop from 8 pm untill 3 am and in the end his ass hole is wide open and one of my friends was very bad, He put the left over noodle into his ass and fuck him with the noodle inside. After that few of my friends got his number and these few days people in my group chat keep sharing stories on how they screw him.

6 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

2 weeks ago, when I almost finish my swimming, I saw a very delicious young guy (looks like below 20) walked to the back of the stage from the leisure pool alone. so I end my swimming and follow him to the back. He seems like looking for the toilet, so I just walked past him and went into the toilet and he followed me in.

After I put my things down, strip naked and go to take bath. He looked at me and walked to the back, I wonder what is he up to, so I walked to the back nakedly and saw him looking at his eyes (contact lens I think)  so I pretending to wash my swimwear beside him, from the mirror I saw his eye is looking at my dick and his tight swimming trunk started to grow. Then I pretend to talk to him and said he has a nice body and I went over to touch his waist. he did not reject me so I continue to talk to him and move my hands around his abdomen and slowly up to his chest and my hands pretending to touch his chest and but my finger keeps touching his nipple. Still, he did not reject me and his swimwear bulge is getting bigger and bigger, so I can confirm that he wanted to have fun. then I moved one of my hand down to his swimwear and rub his dick and another hand still touching his nipple and ask him why your dick is so hard (stupid question).

His face looks a bit shy and said because of me. I said, "really? Like this ?" I moved my hand directly into his trunk, grab his dick directly. again, he didn't reject me so I bring his dick out and play with it. He looks a bit nervous and asked is it safe to do it here? I reply yes, and told him if he dares he can have a lot of fun in the shower and asked him if he wants to let me play he said yes so I removed his swimming trunk and handjob him. While I am giving him a handjob, I ask him if he is a Top or Bottom, he said he doesn't know he never has real sex before. I was very horny when I heard that and planning to bareback him so I started to used my dick to play around his ass. after that, I put some saliva on his ass hole and started to fingering it.  his ass is tight so I keep asking him to relax, After a while I finally can put one of my fingers in but suddenly we heard someone walked into the shower so we stopped and asked if he wants to go hotel. He thinks for a while and said ok but he needs to go back to inform his parents and get some clothes.

So, I wait for him at the hotel at 9 pm and it took me 2 almost hours to get him to adapt and enjoy bareback. After he got used to it, he kept asking me to fuck him hard and keep asking for Popper. During the fuck, he kept saying that he is my sex toy and I can do anything to him. so I played him until 4 am and he let me cum and pee inside his ass a few times and before we leave he agree to let me bring few friends to fuck him the next time.

The next Tuesday I asked him out again and told him that me and one of my friend wanted to rape him. He replied ok and said his add can't wait to get rape again and that night, he let both of us continuously rape him for 2 hours non stop until he come without using hand for the first time. and in the morning another friend came and 3 of us fuck him again for another 2 hours and he come again.

Last Friday I asked him out again, and this time 5 of us rape him almost non stop from 8 pm untill 3 am and in the end his ass hole is wide open and one of my friends was very bad, He put the left over noodle into his ass and fuck him with the noodle inside. After that few of my friends got his number and these few days people in my group chat keep sharing stories on how they screw him.

Wow. Can you guys rape me too? Pm me if u are introduced 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic