Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

4 hours ago, 95verstopcurious said:

The big park at mjc there seems active too, went jogging and saw people sucking in the jungle-like area. Also saw people goin into the room at the small house there. Don't dare join since more cases right now. 

Really? Wow so daring

14 hours ago, Daryl1122 said:

I just went to reservoir park around 10pm, it was so dark even at the parking lots and the parking lots are totally empty with no car, i don't see any activities happening around there. Am i going to the wrong side?

If you are looking for fun you should go to the Museum park.
Reservoir park is where I bring people over and let them experience naked walk or sometime fuck them in public, that park is basically empty at night so I used to go naked run alone also, If you like naked run you can come join me some time.

Edited by boyonenotzero
On 7/23/2020 at 4:17 PM, boyonenotzero said:

If you are looking for fun you should go to the Museum park.
Reservoir park is where I bring people over and let them experience naked walk or sometime fuck them in public, that park is basically empty at night so I used to go naked run alone also, If you like naked run you can come join me some time.

No wonder.... I think currently the reservoir park is under renovation, so it is quite dangerous to go there at night time. I'm not sure where is museum park tho.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic