Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

10 hours ago, Jjames said:

hahahaha i did it last night but juts for a while...what funšŸ˜ŒšŸ˜—

What time you when ?

Ā 

9 hours ago, kiran said:

Wow. I think i wanna do it tonight. Anyone else is coming? Donā€™t bother about tomorrow(working day). Last night I didnā€™t go there.Ā 

So ? you naked walk already ?

Ā 

8 hours ago, Kchwei said:

I think there are two entrance to go in the reservoir park. Which one u guys usually park your car and have fun there?Ā 

most of the time I'll park my car at the back, and normally I only take of everything in the park not in the car

Ā 

7 hours ago, Swe said:

Reservoir park no security guard?

Beware, reservoir got guard, normally they will park their moto outside the booth and they sleep inside the booth won't come out so just be careful.

Ā 

7 hours ago, kiran said:

Alright see you after 8. Will go there after 8. Reservoir park right?Ā 

8pm is too early normally i go at 10pm

Ā 

6 hours ago, kyngsuu said:

here and no one again lol. end up walking around nude and jerking off.Ā 

Where did you park your car?

Ā 

Ā 

Can you guys set a time to go naked walk ? like 10pm.

Normally I'll go around 10 something, park my car at the back, walk one round to make sure no people & also checkout the guard booth, afterthat I'll strip naked and leave my clothes at the play ground and run to the front car park -> down to the 2nd lake -> back car park -> hill -> back to the playground and continue until i am sweat.

But now because of the construction the path near the 2nd lake and back car park is cut off, so last time ( 3 weeks ago) after front car park -> down to the 2nd lake I go into the route beside the toilet which lead me to museum park.

Ā 

Edited by boyonenotzero
7 hours ago, kiran said:

Just read some of the posts on MalaysiansĀ experiences at saunas. Do we have any sauna here in Kuching? Which resembles otot2 in KL? For God sake I miss being there. Will visit there once it is okay to do so

NO ,we don't have that kind of sauna in kuching, I miss Kakiku dark room also hahah, which sauna you went the most ?

3 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

What time you when ?

Ā 

Ā 

most of the time I'll park my car at the back, and normally I only take of everything in the park not in the car

Ā 

Beware, reservoir got guard, normally they will park their moto outside the booth and they sleep inside the booth won't come out so just be careful.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Normally I'll go around 10 something, park my car at the back, walk one round to make sure no people & also checkout the guard booth, afterthat I'll strip naked and leave my clothes at the play ground and run to the front car park -> down to the 2nd lake -> back car park -> hill -> back to the playground and continue until i am sweat.

But now because of the construction the path near the 2nd lake and back car park is cut off, so last time ( 3 weeks ago) after front car park -> down to the 2nd lake I go into the route beside the toilet which lead me to museum park.

Ā 

Wait? Thereā€™s a guard booth? Meaning to say there will be guards?

8 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

What time you when ?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

i park on the construction site side. donā€™t mind 10. had to go a bit earlier to see the paths. now should be quite ok to go at night.Ā 

2 hours ago, kyngsuu said:

i park on the construction site side. donā€™t mind 10. had to go a bit earlier to see the paths. now should be quite ok to go at night.Ā 

If no lockdown tonight shall we gather at 10? To double confirm reservoir park is the one near dewan suarah right?

Some story to cheer up everyoneĀ since u guys haveĀ no luck over there. Donā€™t give up guys!

Ā 

Went to reservoir park on last Saturday ard 7pm. I park at the carpark nextĀ to the construction site (should be front car park). Have a good walk and visualise ardĀ the park before the park completely turn dark. Then I waited if I could find someone that shares the common interest. I waited for a while and I saw a guy walk pass me and seems like he was also ā€œwaiting for someoneā€ at the pondok. Then eventually I tail after him since he was shy to initiateĀ and ended up we have some light fun somewhere near the playground. Since I didnā€™t ejaculate yet, hence I continue my way to museum park next to it. I wentĀ to the place behind the house and there is a chi guy came over and gv me a good BJ.Ā Eventually,Ā I release 3-4 days loads into his mouth and I can see his satisfaction of enjoying my big tool in his mouth.

10 minutes ago, Kchwei said:

Some story to cheer up everyoneĀ since u guys haveĀ no luck over there. Donā€™t give up guys!

Ā 

Went to reservoir park on last Saturday ard 7pm. I park at the carpark nextĀ to the construction site (should be front car park). Have a good walk and visualise ardĀ the park before the park completely turn dark. Then I waited if I could find someone that shares the common interest. I waited for a while and I saw a guy walk pass me and seems like he was also ā€œwaiting for someoneā€ at the pondok. Then eventually I tail after him since he was shy to initiateĀ and ended up we have some light fun somewhere near the playground. Since I didnā€™t ejaculate yet, hence I continue my way to museum park next to it. I wentĀ to the place behind the house and there is a chi guy came over and gv me a good BJ.Ā Eventually,Ā I release 3-4 days loads into his mouth and I can see his satisfaction of enjoying my big tool in his mouth.

Omg... letā€™s go tonight

25 minutes ago, Kchwei said:

Ā 

for me construction site is back car park. and did the guy eat your loads ?
around what time you arrive at museum park ? Is it crowded on Saturday ?Ā  museum park always got people willing to suck.

6 minutes ago, boyonenotzero said:

for me construction site is back car park. and did the guy eat your loads ?
around what time you arrive at museum park ? Is it crowded on Saturday ?Ā  museum park always got people willing to suck.

Ohh Izit? Only 1-2 cars there that time. I thought Iā€™m going to the wrong place. Emm, sadly he didnā€™t swallow it. But he satisfied that I fed him with 3-4 days load.

i think I arrived ard 8 smth, not so crowded compared to Friday night.Ā 

1 hour ago, Kchwei said:

Ā 

Wow.. Sounds hot... Which guy is cuter? Hahahaha

Edited by Jjames
1 hour ago, kyngsuu said:

keen to go tonight to the construction side if everyone else going.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

32 minutes ago, kiran said:

No lockdown. Shall we meet tonight?

Ā 

I am not going until Kuching almost turn back to green zone, very dangerous now.
so guys enjoy and please share your story here I need it very much. šŸ˜…

2 hours ago, Kchwei said:

Ohh Izit? Only 1-2 cars there that time. I thought Iā€™m going to the wrong place. Emm, sadly he didnā€™t swallow it. But he satisfied that I fed him with 3-4 days load.

i think I arrived ard 8 smth, not so crowded compared to Friday night.Ā 

Are you going tonight?Ā 

46 minutes ago, kyngsuu said:

what area will all of you be? turn left or right after construction?

Iā€™ll be waiting at the pondok first I guess. There are 2 pondok there,Ā one is near to the toilet, one is a bit further away at the entrance

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic