Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

On 8/9/2020 at 6:20 PM, boyonenotzero said:

Lets use map:

Playground 1 is where I normally put my clothes.

Track 1 is where I naked jog when the guard is around

Track 2 is where the guard is not around.

Track 3 is where I walk naked to the museum park and get some fun, I only did this less then 5 times and mostly around 1am - 3am and normally I'll leave my clothes in the car or leave it in the playground 2

Track.thumb.jpg.9435451143398eb5c6b725826f04c466.jpg

So which one is your famous playground ? Where is the pondok you mention

Never realise there is playground 1? Is it where you guys normally go to? Do you guys park near playground 1?

3 hours ago, Daryl1122 said:

i went there since 6pm until night time. see-ing people start leaving at around 7pm only left one person still inside jogging even though the park is very dark. I saw a guard entering the park at around 7pm+ with his motorcycle, i just sat at the pondok there and watching him enters with his motorcycle to his pondok. He dont even bother me lol. 

BTW, while at 6pm+ i saw a guy running topless with somehow very short pant(maybe boxer) at the park. Seems like people wont even bother looking at him.

Some guard will patrol the park after they arrive so be careful, but some just sleep or do their own things in guard house.

But the most important thing is have you get naked and walk around ?

3 minutes ago, Darrellkch said:

Some guard will patrol the park after they arrive so be careful, but some just sleep or do their own things in guard house.

But the most important thing is have you get naked and walk around ?

I wanted to do this. Yeah... playground 2 is it?

2 hours ago, Cumpdumpwannabe said:

I would love to join you next time but I want to feel what it's like to get gang banged, I'm a 20 almost 21 year old virgin.

I suggest you get someone to fuck you few time first before you get gang bang.

To get gang bang it is very easy, go to tugu at night between 9 - 11 get to the back of the house get naked and wait, I am sure you can get what you want, and if you go on Friday, Saturday you get surrounded by people and your mouth and ass will be full of cum, I saw few times already, the last time was 2 month ago.

49 minutes ago, Cumpdumpwannabe said:

I never knew the way to the museum from that path, thanks for the diagram, I'm new to this cruising culture. But I do love the idea and participating in it, perhaps I could get acquainted with anyone here to teach me how to do it. I would love to know all of you after hearing your stories. 

No need someone to teach you one, just get horny and go to the park and find someone to have fun, and be more daring to get naked, I found Kuching people are too shy

Edited by Darrellkch
1 minute ago, Darrellkch said:

To get gang bang it is very easy, go to tugu at night between 9 - 11 got to the back of the house get naked and wait, I am sure you can get what you want, and if you go on Friday, Saturday you get surrounded by people and mouth and ass will be full of cum I saw few times already, the last time was 2 month ago.

No need someone to teach you one, just get horny and go to the park and find someone to have fun, and be more daring to get naked, I found Kuching people are too shy

Really? Nice but one question does it matter if not fit? 

On 4/12/2021 at 10:02 PM, Darrellkch said:

To get gang bang it is very easy, go to tugu at night between 9 - 11 get to the back of the house get naked and wait, I am sure you can get what you want, and if you go on Friday, Saturday you get surrounded by people and your mouth and ass will be full of cum, I saw few times already, the last time was 2 month ago.

Where is the abandon house located? 

On 4/8/2021 at 11:44 AM, Darrellkch said:

If you guys follow my story, you will probably remember I shared a story regarding an uncle suck me multiple times in his car last year.

After that night, that uncle messaged me many times, but I seldom reply him, so he stops messaging me for quite a while until a month ago he started to message me again. Because I was pretty bored during CMCO, so I agree to let him milk me again. He invited me to his house at first, but I refused. Eventually, I agree to meet at the reservoir and let him milk me in his car but not fucking.

On the night we meet. I arrived at the red crescent car park at around 10:30. But the car park still got few cars around, so we change the meeting place to reservoir hilltop car park. I left my car at the red crescent, took off my pants, and walk over to the hilltop car park with only my boxer and a t-shirt (actually I was thinking to walk over with only my boxer but there were too many cars around). When I arrived, I saw his car parked in a dark corner already. When I walked closer to his car, the uncle and another guy came out. I didn't expect him to bring a friend. After simple greetings, his friend slowly put his hand into my t-shirt and move his hand around my body, and nips my nipples. After that, the uncle pulled my shirt up to my shoulder and lean me by the side of the car, and began to lick one of my nipples, while his friend bites another, both of them put their hands into my boxer and play with my dick, balls and grab my butt. After doing that for a while, that uncle opened his car's back boot and flat down the chair. But his friend couldn't wait any longer, he straight away pulled my boxer down to my knee and started to taste my dick.

After the uncle set up his car, he stripped me naked, lie me down inside his car, coved my eyes and face with my shirt, and both of them started teasing my nipple and dick, I open my hand and leg to let both of them play. After teasing me, They began to suck my dick bite my nipples, lick my armpit, kiss almost every part of my body and I believe they took some of my photos also, but I didn't stop them as I already coved my face up. Thair mouth jobs were very satisfying, whenever I feel like wanted to cum I'll let them know and they will stop playing my dick and move to other parts of my body, but what I don't like was one of the uncles keep bitting my nipple feels like he wanted to suck some juice out of it. After I feel like wanted to cum and they don't let me cum for 4 to 5 times. I heard a motorbike came. I wanted to sit up and cover myself but the uncle pushed me down and told me it is his friend, I wonder how many friends he called, but I didn't ask, I just lie down and let them continue.

His friend parked his moto next to the car and he came over to us, They have a little chat and smoke outside, I heard them talk about me roughly about how to play with me and said it's a pity that I don't let them fuck. After a while, his friend came over one of his hands touched my dick, and another hand took my feet up and lick my feet and toe. And then he pushed both of my legs up to licks my ass hole I told him no fucking but he enjoys rimming my ass too much so no reply. after that, he moved his mouth to suck my dick and his finder started to push into my ass, one finger at first and then 2 fingers, he moves his fingers very fast in my ass at that moment I really hoping that they can fuck me. After a while, both of the uncles join in to play, they tied my hand to the chair and also tied my balls and dick with a rob and they started to finger my ass and suck my dick. I feel like want to ejac very fast but this time when I told them, they didn't stop, they continue to mike me even after I cum. and because they tied my dick and balls very tightly so my cum did not squirt out immediately instead it leak out slowly into one of thair mouth and after that, the next guy continues to suck me nonstop.

I am not sure how many times I cum that night but what I know was I let them play from 11 until 1 am. both of my nipples are swollen, and my dick is a bit numb. In the end, they get me out of the car squat me down in front of them and they started to masturbate in front of me cum on my face and body. after they left I walk back to my car naked because I was full of sperm so I don't want to wear anything. there was no guard on duty that time so I left my things on the playground and enjoy walking around the park naked. I left that park around 3 am.

Where can i get this uncle and friends contact? Dm me.

On 4/12/2021 at 8:51 PM, kchboy89 said:

Maybe we can designate one hidden place at tugu/reservoir park to exchange. Quite a number did that in singapore. We leave our underwear near the bench at the park, and pick others'. Bit like book exchange but for underwear. Lol

Yes, can plan for this

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic