Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

On 10/12/2021 at 10:17 AM, Evanchii said:

I'm their member. Pool, shower room can use. Shower room attached with jacuzzi & sauna but not sure can use or not.

Compare to Level up which one is better ? and can you take some inner photos for me ? like the facility and shower, I am interested but need too whether worth or not.

I stooped Level Up membership last year and thinking to go back so if it is worth i'll Join.

Edited by Darrellkch

GUY C

That day, the park was already empty when I arrived at around 6, I am so happy and I took off my shirt and jog topless. I keep looking around making sure that there is no one in the park so I can go naked earlier, I jog for a while at the lakeside track then I went over to the upper track which is beside the school and leads to an old playground. When I reached the old playground I saw a masculine guy was doing the work out there, he wore a singlet and long exercise pants, I was a little bit disappointed as I cannot jog naked earlier. We look at each other and courtesy greet each other as I jog past him. Then the second time I passed by, I saw him topless doing pull up, his pants were very low, I can see his mermaid line and a little bit of the pubic hair, it was so sexy it made me hard right away, I guess he saw it.  then I took short cut so I can jog past him more frequently. I walk slower in the 3rd round when I get closer I saw him doing hip bridge. This time his pants went lower, unusually low, I can half of his pubic hair and his dick shape. from the shape I can tell that he was already horny, My dick gets very hard immediately and I confirmed he saw it this time as I didn't wear anything under my pants.

When I passed by the 4th time, I didn't see him anywhere but his singlet and exercise mat were still there. so I went into the playground and try to do pull up. I only manage to do it 3 times and have I stop and rest, then a voice behind me said keep going, I turned around and saw him standing behind me. I continue to do it for another 2 more times and my arm started to shake, then he came over to help me, but I gave up after another 2 times, we had a small chat and he voluntarily taught me some abdomen workout, He asked to use his met and show me the right way to abdomen workout, His method is really good, it makes me sweat a lot, then when I was taking my break he kneeled beside me and drop his pants down to his pubic area and explain to me how to do Reach Up and which muscle to engaged and feel. I wasn't really listening as I more focusing on his pubic hair and the base of his dick, at that moment my dick get hard already. Then, he asked me "am I clear", I replied "no" because I wasn't listening. then he explains again, but this time he used my body to explain, before that he told me he needed to pull my pants down a bit, I said ok for sure and I push my butt up to let him pull. he pulled my pants to my pubic area and my dick was hard so the pants stuck on my dick. then when he was explaining his hand accidentally touched my dick a few times, after he saw me not rejecting he then moved his hand into my pants and took my dick out entirely, and hold it. After that, he took off his pants and put his feet in between my body, and asked me to touch his dick when I Reach up. It was a really good motivator. he asked me to do 20 times a set but I did 30, then when I take a break and he asked me to become his indicator, I took off my pants and enjoying become his indicator. we do that for 2 sets and move on to another workout.  

He tried to link every workout to dick touching but not every workout works. after few workouts, the guard came so we put our pants back on and we went to the hilltop car park (not tugu) to continue our workout besides the Pondok. The previous workout only involves dick touching nothing more. but when we moved to hilltop car park he asked me to lie down on the mat and he demos the "right" way to push up, he put his dick into my mouth and suck mine in the process, basically just 69, after the previous intense workout, he still can continuously do 200 times non stop. When we switch, I only manage to do 30, then I rest my body on his body and suck his dick, after that, he wanted to continue, but I told him I cannot proceed anymore my abdomen started to feel crampy. So he asked me to rest on the mat and relax. Then, he put my dick into his mouth and begun to suck, I was very satisfied watching such a muscular guy suck my dick, after a while I told him I am going cum, he didn't stop and continue until I cum all my load into his mouth and ate it all. I said thank you and leave. after that day I saw him 2 or 3 more times and have lite fun with him before I introduce A & B to C and eventually, the 4 of us have some real fun In the C place. And that was the thing I regret most as I like B a lot, should keep it for myself. Ok, that is the end of A B C guys story as for 4 of us have fun in C place do you guys want to know?

On 10/14/2021 at 12:33 AM, boyonenotzero said:

I am in invite me please, ha ha, you still in Kuching? aren’t you supposed to be somewhere else now ? Or you are not going?

Really ? are you sure ? you fly back or are you in Kuching now.
Yes i'm going, but need sometime to settle things here and hopefully still in time to have some group fun before I leave.

On 10/15/2021 at 12:42 AM, Darrellkch said:

GUY C

That day, the park was already empty when I arrived at around 6, I am so happy and I took off my shirt and jog topless. I keep looking around making sure that there is no one in the park so I can go naked earlier, I jog for a while at the lakeside track then I went over to the upper track which is beside the school and leads to an old playground. When I reached the old playground I saw a masculine guy was doing the work out there, he wore a singlet and long exercise pants, I was a little bit disappointed as I cannot jog naked earlier. We look at each other and courtesy greet each other as I jog past him. Then the second time I passed by, I saw him topless doing pull up, his pants were very low, I can see his mermaid line and a little bit of the pubic hair, it was so sexy it made me hard right away, I guess he saw it.  then I took short cut so I can jog past him more frequently. I walk slower in the 3rd round when I get closer I saw him doing hip bridge. This time his pants went lower, unusually low, I can half of his pubic hair and his dick shape. from the shape I can tell that he was already horny, My dick gets very hard immediately and I confirmed he saw it this time as I didn't wear anything under my pants.

When I passed by the 4th time, I didn't see him anywhere but his singlet and exercise mat were still there. so I went into the playground and try to do pull up. I only manage to do it 3 times and have I stop and rest, then a voice behind me said keep going, I turned around and saw him standing behind me. I continue to do it for another 2 more times and my arm started to shake, then he came over to help me, but I gave up after another 2 times, we had a small chat and he voluntarily taught me some abdomen workout, He asked to use his met and show me the right way to abdomen workout, His method is really good, it makes me sweat a lot, then when I was taking my break he kneeled beside me and drop his pants down to his pubic area and explain to me how to do Reach Up and which muscle to engaged and feel. I wasn't really listening as I more focusing on his pubic hair and the base of his dick, at that moment my dick get hard already. Then, he asked me "am I clear", I replied "no" because I wasn't listening. then he explains again, but this time he used my body to explain, before that he told me he needed to pull my pants down a bit, I said ok for sure and I push my butt up to let him pull. he pulled my pants to my pubic area and my dick was hard so the pants stuck on my dick. then when he was explaining his hand accidentally touched my dick a few times, after he saw me not rejecting he then moved his hand into my pants and took my dick out entirely, and hold it. After that, he took off his pants and put his feet in between my body, and asked me to touch his dick when I Reach up. It was a really good motivator. he asked me to do 20 times a set but I did 30, then when I take a break and he asked me to become his indicator, I took off my pants and enjoying become his indicator. we do that for 2 sets and move on to another workout.  

He tried to link every workout to dick touching but not every workout works. after few workouts, the guard came so we put our pants back on and we went to the hilltop car park (not tugu) to continue our workout besides the Pondok. The previous workout only involves dick touching nothing more. but when we moved to hilltop car park he asked me to lie down on the mat and he demos the "right" way to push up, he put his dick into my mouth and suck mine in the process, basically just 69, after the previous intense workout, he still can continuously do 200 times non stop. When we switch, I only manage to do 30, then I rest my body on his body and suck his dick, after that, he wanted to continue, but I told him I cannot proceed anymore my abdomen started to feel crampy. So he asked me to rest on the mat and relax. Then, he put my dick into his mouth and begun to suck, I was very satisfied watching such a muscular guy suck my dick, after a while I told him I am going cum, he didn't stop and continue until I cum all my load into his mouth and ate it all. I said thank you and leave. after that day I saw him 2 or 3 more times and have lite fun with him before I introduce A & B to C and eventually, the 4 of us have some real fun In the C place. And that was the thing I regret most as I like B a lot, should keep it for myself. Ok, that is the end of A B C guys story as for 4 of us have fun in C place do you guys want to know?

Can I join the four of u?😜😜😜