Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

On 3/27/2024 at 3:48 PM, Darrellkch said:

got lights inside ? any homeless people there ? how many times have you tried

No lights, no homeless people when I was there (10 pm to 12 am) I pass that area frequently on my night walk, I had fun there a few times with a few people who work nearby the tunnel. They have no place, it's clean so I just lie down there while they pound me. 

Edited by The Gay Courtesan
On 3/28/2024 at 10:44 PM, The Gay Courtesan said:

No lights, no homeless people when I was there (10 pm to 12 am) I pass that area frequently on my night walk, I had fun there a few times with a few people who work nearby the tunnel. They have no place, it's clean so I just lie down there while they pound me. 

Wow let me guess no condoms and all cum inside you ?

On 3/28/2024 at 10:44 PM, The Gay Courtesan said:

Wow, nice experience. Maybe can try there next time

I went yesterday midnight and still got a fit guy jogging there, then I went to tugu and when I went back to reservoir again and I saw that fit guy was jogging topless in a very short pants, his body was sweaty and he had a very nice body, make me horny. I stay back to watch him jogging for a while and enjoy seeing his dick area swinging around. After that rained so I went back. Then a telegram friend told me that he saw a guy jogging naked that night and he helped that guy clear his pipe not sure how true is it. maybe next time I stay late a bit

At Reservoir, saw some guys playing near the Hand Monument toilet playground area hut. Not the one on further uphill but the hut nearest to the playground itself. The playground got like spring horse or animals for children to rocking back and forth. Also saw some that seem to play inside car at carpark. Some joggers are young but maybe not PLU.

On 4/18/2024 at 5:55 PM, pierrekho said:

At Reservoir, saw some guys playing near the Hand Monument toilet playground area hut. Not the one on further uphill but the hut nearest to the playground itself. The playground got like spring horse or animals for children to rocking back and forth. Also saw some that seem to play inside car at carpark. Some joggers are young but maybe not PLU.

What time did you see that guy?  and what are they playing ?