Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

On 12/12/2018 at 2:45 AM, boyonenotzero said:

that guy has become my "sex toy boy" already, fucked him many time since that day, now every week he would message me to ask for sex. he even let 3 of my friends gang fuck him last time, 4 of us fucked his ass non stop for 2 hour plus, and the next day he cannot walk properly.

Waa .. group fun , So kind of him let’s u n ur friends to fuck him ..  hope got chance to join u guys too 

Encountered at viva today. Not exactly cruising though. He is chinese around 40 years old, around my height ( I am 180) and average body size with flat tummy and got a bit of chest muscle, quite handsome in my opinion

He having dinner at Nando's with his family. I noticed he keep on looking at me and followed me to the toilet (I didnt know that he will followed me, I really have to pee that time) and he fucked me at the toilet cubicle, twice!

Edited by Mark5004
4 minutes ago, Mark5004 said:

Encountered at viva today. Not exactly cruising though. He is chinese around 40 years old, around my height ( I am 180) and average body size with flat tummy and got a bit of chest muscle, quite handsome in my opinion

He having dinner at Nando's with his family. I noticed he keep on looking at me and followed me to the toilet (I didnt know that he will followed me, I really have to pee that time) and he fucked me at the toilet cubicle, twice!

U must be super handsome that attravt the guy too

10 hours ago, Mark5004 said:

Which toilet? Did u left a used condom there?

I went to Borneo last Friday, and as usual i was only looking for a good naked massage nothing more, and as usual i don't want to look for those that i have fucked before, so i chose number (cannot tell you) which served me few time before.

As usual he will bring me to the last room and I'll take off everything and wait for him to made the bed and he will peep at my dick while i am waiting. After that i lie down on the bed and he start giving me massage. This time the only different is that he did not cover my back or leg with any tower, i didn't realize at first until i found him keep touching my butt during the message,  actually it is very normal to touch my butt during massage, but this time way too often and some time he will grab my butt , put one hand on my butt while another hand massage other part of my body, maybe he is testing my reaction.

after he done the upper part of my body the then climb up to the bed open my leg wide and put his leg in between my leg and started to massage my lower back and butt, after putting some oil on my butt he start push and shake my butt with his palm, I was enjoying so much that my dick started to get harder and harder until it become very uncomfortable that i have put my had in trying to adjust it, but because he is pushing so i can't put my hand in, he saw it and asked what happen ? uncomfortable ? i said no i just need to adjust it so he stopped and let me adjust my dick. after that he started to massage my leg and thigh, just before he turn me over he butt again this time he grab my balls and massage it for a while and ask me to turn over.

when i turned over my dick i completely hard, because he didn't cover me with any tower my hard dick is exposed in the air that make me more exited, he started to massage my shoulder  neck and ticker my nipple when he see my dick is getting soft, after that his hard push from my chest all the way to stomach and then grab my dick and repeat again for few times. he then start massage my leg and thigh with one hand and the other hand holding my dick, i was so hard so my hard started to touch his dick too. at that time his dick is super hard, i ask if he can take it off and let me play see his it, he said ok but i didn't expected he took off every thing start give me body to body massage and in the end i cum on his body.

but he didn't ask for any extra fees. so i tips him abit.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic