Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

Guest TonyDv
On 4/9/2019 at 3:11 AM, boyonenotzero said:

I went to Borneo last Friday, and as usual i was only looking for a good naked massage nothing more, and as usual i don't want to look for those that i have fucked before, so i chose number (cannot tell you) which served me few time before.

As usual he will bring me to the last room and I'll take off everything and wait for him to made the bed and he will peep at my dick while i am waiting. After that i lie down on the bed and he start giving me massage. This time the only different is that he did not cover my back or leg with any tower, i didn't realize at first until i found him keep touching my butt during the message,  actually it is very normal to touch my butt during massage, but this time way too often and some time he will grab my butt , put one hand on my butt while another hand massage other part of my body, maybe he is testing my reaction.

after he done the upper part of my body the then climb up to the bed open my leg wide and put his leg in between my leg and started to massage my lower back and butt, after putting some oil on my butt he start push and shake my butt with his palm, I was enjoying so much that my dick started to get harder and harder until it become very uncomfortable that i have put my had in trying to adjust it, but because he is pushing so i can't put my hand in, he saw it and asked what happen ? uncomfortable ? i said no i just need to adjust it so he stopped and let me adjust my dick. after that he started to massage my leg and thigh, just before he turn me over he butt again this time he grab my balls and massage it for a while and ask me to turn over.

when i turned over my dick i completely hard, because he didn't cover me with any tower my hard dick is exposed in the air that make me more exited, he started to massage my shoulder  neck and ticker my nipple when he see my dick is getting soft, after that his hard push from my chest all the way to stomach and then grab my dick and repeat again for few times. he then start massage my leg and thigh with one hand and the other hand holding my dick, i was so hard so my hard started to touch his dick too. at that time his dick is super hard, i ask if he can take it off and let me play see his it, he said ok but i didn't expected he took off every thing start give me body to body massage and in the end i cum on his body.

but he didn't ask for any extra fees. so i tips him abit.

Borneo 1o1 or Borneo petanak

Went to BR petanak this morning, ask for 1 hour body massage. good looking, lean, with some moustaches . Then he bring me up to the room. All the way to the last room.

Then i take off all my clothes and lie on the bed hoping sth will happen. He did cover my ass with towel. And proceed with very normal massage, no much teasing, not so much on butt as well. Then when he massage my hand i can accidentally take his tool. Bit hard but not fully. So i continue to touch but he stopped me. Was thinking no more chance. 

Then he asked me turn over. Again no much of teasing even at my groin area. Just at last he did wandering abit at that area and asked whether want to HE. Then he proceeded but i m bit not so turn on probably he rejected me just now.  Then he taking off this pants n lick my nipples, n my neck.  Then ask whether want to fuck or not. He said he is pure top. He put on condom n did thrust but few times but he get soft again. Saying too early n he didn't get any sleep last night. Then he pull out the condom and then just thrust me outside.. so turn on for that. My tool was super hard. At last he said wanted to fuck me again trying to put back that condom just now but failed. So he just jerk off for me and say next time.. nice experience 

I did tip him 50 n he said its a lot. Wondering how much u guys tips  usually??

On 4/22/2019 at 11:41 AM, Mizaku said:

Went to BR petanak this morning, ask for 1 hour body massage. good looking, lean, with some moustaches . Then he bring me up to the room. All the way to the last room.

Then i take off all my clothes and lie on the bed hoping sth will happen. He did cover my ass with towel. And proceed with very normal massage, no much teasing, not so much on butt as well. Then when he massage my hand i can accidentally take his tool. Bit hard but not fully. So i continue to touch but he stopped me. Was thinking no more chance. 

Then he asked me turn over. Again no much of teasing even at my groin area. Just at last he did wandering abit at that area and asked whether want to HE. Then he proceeded but i m bit not so turn on probably he rejected me just now.  Then he taking off this pants n lick my nipples, n my neck.  Then ask whether want to fuck or not. He said he is pure top. He put on condom n did thrust but few times but he get soft again. Saying too early n he didn't get any sleep last night. Then he pull out the condom and then just thrust me outside.. so turn on for that. My tool was super hard. At last he said wanted to fuck me again trying to put back that condom just now but failed. So he just jerk off for me and say next time.. nice experience 

Edited by boytomen
12 hours ago, Mizaku said:

What is the number

Guest TonyDv

must be my lucky day. went to petanak borneo. based on others experiences, i was guessing i might be experiencing my first sex thre. last room. quite good looking. nice body. awesome massage. he really knws hw to massage. i got the clue when he massaged my hand and let it knock few times at his bulge. first i was not sure. wen he massaged my other hand i groped his man tool and he was okey. climbed onto the bed and massaged my ass fine. i was naked btw haha. he asked whether i wana play which i wan. he asked whether there'll be any tip. im happy since his good with his massage skill and his manhood was averagly fine big. fucked me and cummed first. i cummed much since its early...10am

19 hours ago, TonyDv said:

must be my lucky day. went to petanak borneo. based on others experiences, i was guessing i might be experiencing my first sex thre. last room. quite good looking. nice body. awesome massage. he really knws hw to massage. i got the clue when he massaged my hand and let it knock few times at his bulge. first i was not sure. wen he massaged my other hand i groped his man tool and he was okey. climbed onto the bed and massaged my ass fine. i was naked btw haha. he asked whether i wana play which i wan. he asked whether there'll be any tip. im happy since his good with his massage skill and his manhood was averagly fine big. fucked me and cummed first. i cummed much since its early...10am

Mind to share wat number?

On 5/1/2019 at 3:41 PM, boyonenotzero said:

For those who goes to BP please share you store here thanks 

Went to BP 1st May around 4 something, ordered a masseur and he bring me up to the 2nd floor to a room only covered by curtain. By the time he bring me up to the stair my cock already getting horny as this is my first time strep naked like that in a curtain room. actually i went to BP twice but don't dear to strep naked eventually because of the curtain, so this time i purposely don't any underwear so i would have no excuse to change my mind last minutes.

When i went into the room i get up the nerve and took off my pants facing the masseur, because I didn’t wear any underwear so by the time I drop my pants my horny dick pop up instantly in front of the masseur, I didn’t pick my pants up instate, i took of my shirt off slowly so that he would have more time to look at my dick, after I hung my shirt and pants i stand there and wait for the masseur to set the bed while my hard cock facing him, i saw him peeped my dick few times, after that I purposely pull my foreskin backward in front of him before i lie down on the bed, after I lie down he cover my leg with a tower but leave my butt uncovered, I am not sure this is how they normally do or he try to seduce me, during the upper back massage he hand touched my butt few times and after that he move the tower to my upper back and start my leg massage without cover my butt again. During the leg massage he used few tricks that make me feel very exciting and horny, the first trick he use both hand to grab my thigh and push up to my butt, his hand always move too close up to my butt and touched my balls before moving down. another one is to push my one leg up and toward the other side of my back and leave my dick and balls exposed in front of him, another one is to open my leg and massage my bottom butt the place close to my balls, but close enough not to touch my balls this trick is very seducing, and my favourite one is he bended my knee and he push both my knee up to my back while he put his feet in between my led so by the time he release my knee, my balls and my dick lie on his feet and he massage my hips for a while before he push my knee up again, this trick make me horny more.

After that he turn me over, and my chest with the tower but left my honey dick exposed in air, actually i was a bit nerves and exiting imaging that the room is only covered by curtain so tried to calm my dick down but could do it eventually, he started by massage my leg first and move up to my thigh and after that he use both of his hand to grab my leg and push all the way up to my thigh and end up touching the side of my hard dick and balls and move back down, at that time my dick was like so exciting keep on moving up ( i don't know how to describe that) but it feel so good.

After he finished my leg massage, he took the tower away and start massage my front body, i was like lying completely naked without any cover in a curtain room, sometime i can event hear people walking pass the room and what if someone accidentally open the curtain? And my dick is facing the walkway. it was really exiting he treat me like that. After that he started to pour some oil on my chest and massage my chest my nipple and sometime his hand move all the way from my chest to my inner thigh touch my balls a bit and back to my chest again. sometime tickle my nipple with his finger and sometime pinch my nipple softly, every time he pinch my nipple i will make the ah... ah ah…. sound silently and my cock was a getting wet because of my precum, he keep on playing and playing my nipple for sometime and my pre cum leaking more and more and more after that he pour some oil on my stomach all the way to the place near my dick, i can feel few drip of the oil dropped on the tip of my dick and mixed with my pre cum and leak all the down, both of his hand start spread the oil evenly across my stomach and start to massage my stomach without touching my dick that was torturing, how I wish he can hold my dick but he didn’t,  but eventually he start to touching the area surrounding my cock (the part where  usually have hair but i shaved it clean) i think he is testing to see if i resist.

After that he banded my knee and one of his hand start to massage the area in between my balls and ass hole while another hand grab the area surrounding of my cock, and after awhile his finger starting to press and push down from the bottom and my balls to the my ass hole, and end up a bit in my hole and up again, i like how he do it so much and i know he is not sure whether i want or not. so i open my leg width open so he finger can easily access my ass hole more. After he saw what I did he start to pour some more oil on my dick and his hand started to spread the oil evenly across my dick, balls and all the way to my ass hole and another hard  started to play with my dick and another massing my ass hole with one finger. After a while he started to push his finger into my ass, in and out in and out every time he push his finger in he touched my g sport, I was very enjoying and I started to bring my knee up to my chest and started to climb up to the bed, this time he pour more oil on my ass hole and push his 2nd finger in and out slowly and he felt my ass start getting used to it he started to finger my ass faster and faster and my pre cum keep leaking and leaking I was so high and suddenly some one come into the room next to me. he stopped all the movement and i was nervous and I put my leg down quickly and try to stand up. he touch my chest to me to calm and lie down, and we wait for the next room to settle down while his finger is still inside my hole after the next door settle down he started to finger my ass again and playing my nipple with anther hand suddenly lower his head started to lick my pre cum with his tongue and suck the tips of my dick he is clearing my pre cum suck out all the remaining pre cum I can fell the suctions, and I think he ate my pre cum, after that he gently open his mount and lower his head all the way down slowly i can fell my cock go through his lips all the way to his tongue and end up on his throat I can feel the softness of his throat and his mouth temperature, after that he slowly move his head up again and i can feel that all my cock is covered with his saliva mixed with some oil and not sure is there still have any pre cum left around, he keep on doing that slowly eating my dick like an ice cream, I found him enjoy eating my dick so much.

i was so excited, imaging someone is in the next room and i was fully naked without cover, my dick in someone else mount, ass and nipple playing by someone fingers, and I was so high and don’t dare to scream out loud

i will go back again next time during weekday, not public holiday.

Edited by boylinux
1 hour ago, boylinux said:

Went to Bp 1st May around 4 something, Orders a masseur and he bring me up to a curtain room,  my cock was very horny as this is my first time strep naked like that in a curtain room. actually i went to BP once but don't dear to strep naked eventually because of the curtain, so this time i purposely don't any underwear, so i have no excuse to change my mind last minutes.

When i went into the room i purposely took off my pants facing the masseur and then took of my shirt , after that i stand there and wait for the masseur to put the tower on the bed while my hard cock facing him, i saw him he peeped my dick few times, after that i lie down on the bed and he start giving me massage, during the massage he cover my leg with tower but not my butt, he touch my butt few times during the upper back massage, after that he move the tower to my upper back to massage my leg but didn't cover my butt too. During the leg massage he used few tricks that make me feel very exciting, first one is the trick that massage my thigh, he use both hand to grab my thigh and push up to my butt, his hand always move too close up to my butt and touched my balls few times. another one is to pull my one leg up to the back and some part of my dick will expose, in the air another one is to open my leg and massage my bottom butt the place close to my balls, but close enough not to touch my balls, and my Favorite is one is i bend my knee and he pull both my knee up to my back while his knee put in between my led and when he release my knee, my balls and my dick lie on his knee and he my hips for a while before he push my knee up again, this trick make me horny more.

After that he turn me over, and he cover the tower on my chest and exposed my very honey dick to the air, actually i wast a bit shy and exiting i tried to calm it down but could do it, he massage my leg first and move up to my thigh, he use both of his hand to grab my leg and push all the way up to my thigh and end up touching the side of my hard dick and balls, my dick was like so exciting keep on moving up ( i don't know how to describe that) but it was too exciting.

After he finish my leg he took the tower away and massage my front body, i was like lying completely naked without any cover, and the room is a curtain room i can hear people walking around sometime. it was very exiting. He started to pour some oil on my chest and massage my chest my nipple and sometime his hand move all the way from my chest to my inner thigh touch my balls a bit and back to my chest again. sometime tickle my nipple sometime pinch my nipple softly, every time he pinch my nipple i will make the ah... sound silently and my cock was a bit wet because of my precum, he keep on playing and playing my nipple for sometime after that he pour some oil on my stomach all the way to the place near my dick, i can feel few drip of the oil drop on the tip of my dick and mixed with my pre cum and leak all the down, both of his hand start spread the oil across my stomach with out touching my dick but touching the surrounding of my cock (the part that usually have hair but i shaved it clean) i think he is testing if i resist.

after that he banded my knee and one of his hand start to massage the place in between my balls and ass hole while another hand grab the surrounding of my cock, after awhile his finger starting to press from the bottom and my balls to the ass hole, i like it so much and i know he is not sure whether i want or not. so i open my leg width open so he can access my ass hole more easily.he pour some more oil on my dick after he saw me do that and his hand started to spread the oil across my dick, balls and all the way to my ass hole,  one of his hand started to play with my dick and another massing my ass hole with one finger. he started to push his finger into my ass, in and out in and out suddenly some one come into the room next to us. he stopped all his movement and i was nervous. he touch my chest to me to calm me down, after the next door settle down he started move the finger that is still in my ass this time he put one more in, another finger playing my nipple and he startedto lick my precum with his tongue and suck the tips of my dick he is clearing  my pre cum, after that he gently open his mount lower his head down i can fell my cock go through his lips all the way to his tongue and end up on this throat, after that he slowly move his head up again and i can feel that all my cock is covered with his saliva mixed with some oil and not sure is there still have any around.

i was so excited, imaging someone in the next room and i was fully naked without cover, my dick in someone else mount, ass and nipple playing by someone fingers.

Did you cum or not? 

5 hours ago, boylinux said:

Went to Bp 1st May around 4 something, Orders a masseur and he bring me to a curtain room on the 2nd floor. My cock was very horny at that time as this is my first time strep naked like that in a curtain room. actually i went to BP once but don't dear to strep naked eventually because of the curtain, so this time i purposely don't my underwear, so i have no excuse to change my mind last minutes.

When i went into the room i purposely took off my pants facing the masseur and then took of my shirt , after that i stand there and wait for the masseur to put the tower on the bed while my hard cock facing him, i saw him he peeped my dick few times, after that i lie down on the bed and he start giving me massage, during the massage he cover my leg with tower but not my butt, he touch my butt few times during the upper back massage, after that he move the tower to my upper back to massage my leg but didn't cover my butt too. During the leg massage he used few tricks that make me feel very exciting, first one is the trick that massage my thigh, he use both hand to grab my thigh and push up to my butt, his hand always move too close up to my butt and touched my balls few times. another one is to pull my one leg up to the back and some part of my dick will expose, in the air another one is to open my leg and massage my bottom butt the place close to my balls, but close enough not to touch my balls, and my Favorite is one is i bend my knee and he pull both my knee up to my back while his knee put in between my led and when he release my knee, my balls and my dick lie on his knee and he my hips for a while before he push my knee up again, this trick make me horny more.

After that he turn me over, and he cover the tower on my chest and exposed my very honey dick to the air, actually i wast a bit shy and exiting i tried to calm it down but could do it, he massage my leg first and move up to my thigh, he use both of his hand to grab my leg and push all the way up to my thigh and end up touching the side of my hard dick and balls, my dick was like so exciting keep on moving up ( i don't know how to describe that) but it was too exciting.

After he finish my leg he took the tower away and massage my front body, i was like lying completely naked without any cover, and the room is a curtain room i can hear people walking around sometime. it was very exiting. He started to pour some oil on my chest and massage my chest my nipple and sometime his hand move all the way from my chest to my inner thigh touch my balls a bit and back to my chest again. sometime tickle my nipple sometime pinch my nipple softly, every time he pinch my nipple i will make the ah... sound silently and my cock was a bit wet because of my precum, he keep on playing and playing my nipple for sometime after that he pour some oil on my stomach all the way to the place near my dick, i can feel few drip of the oil drop on the tip of my dick and mixed with my pre cum and leak all the down, both of his hand start spread the oil across my stomach with out touching my dick but touching the surrounding of my cock (the part that usually have hair but i shaved it clean) i think he is testing if i resist.

after that he banded my knee and one of his hand start to massage the place in between my balls and ass hole while another hand grab the surrounding of my cock, after awhile his finger starting to press from the bottom and my balls to the ass hole, i like it so much and i know he is not sure whether i want or not. so i open my leg width open so he can access my ass hole more easily.he pour some more oil on my dick after he saw me do that and his hand started to spread the oil across my dick, balls and all the way to my ass hole,  one of his hand started to play with my dick and another massing my ass hole with one finger. he started to push his finger into my ass, in and out in and out suddenly some one come into the room next to us. he stopped all his movement and i was nervous. he touch my chest to me to calm me down, after the next door settle down he started move the finger that is still in my ass this time he put one more in, another finger playing my nipple and he startedto lick my precum with his tongue and suck the tips of my dick he is clearing  my pre cum, after that he gently open his mount lower his head down i can fell my cock go through his lips all the way to his tongue and end up on this throat, after that he slowly move his head up again and i can feel that all my cock is covered with his saliva mixed with some oil and not sure is there still have any around.

i was so excited, imaging someone in the next room and i was fully naked without cover, my dick in someone else mount, ass and nipple playing by someone fingers.

Tips given?

8 hours ago, boylinux said:

Went to BP 1st May around 4 something, ordered a masseur and he bring me up to the 2nd floor to a room only covered by curtain. By the time he bring me up to the stair my cock already getting horny as this is my first time strep naked like that in a curtain room. actually i went to BP twice but don't dear to strep naked eventually because of the curtain, so this time i purposely don't any underwear so i would have no excuse to change my mind last minutes.

When i went into the room i get up the nerve and took off my pants facing the masseur, because I didn’t wear any underwear so by the time I drop my pants my horny dick pop up instantly in front of the masseur, I didn’t pick my pants up instate, i took of my shirt off slowly so that he would have more time to look at my dick, after I hung my shirt and pants i stand there and wait for the masseur to set the bed while my hard cock facing him, i saw him peeped my dick few times, after that I purposely pull my foreskin backward in front of him before i lie down on the bed, after I lie down he cover my leg with a tower but leave my butt uncovered, I am not sure this is how they normally do or he try to seduce me, during the upper back massage he hand touched my butt few times and after that he move the tower to my upper back and start my leg massage without cover my butt again. During the leg massage he used few tricks that make me feel very exciting and horny, the first trick he use both hand to grab my thigh and push up to my butt, his hand always move too close up to my butt and touched my balls before moving down. another one is to push my one leg up and toward the other side of my back and leave my dick and balls exposed in front of him, another one is to open my leg and massage my bottom butt the place close to my balls, but close enough not to touch my balls this trick is very seducing, and my favourite one is he bended my knee and he push both my knee up to my back while he put his feet in between my led so by the time he release my knee, my balls and my dick lie on his feet and he massage my hips for a while before he push my knee up again, this trick make me horny more.

After that he turn me over, and my chest with the tower but left my honey dick exposed in air, actually i was a bit nerves and exiting imaging that the room is only covered by curtain so tried to calm my dick down but could do it eventually, he started by massage my leg first and move up to my thigh and after that he use both of his hand to grab my leg and push all the way up to my thigh and end up touching the side of my hard dick and balls and move back down, at that time my dick was like so exciting keep on moving up ( i don't know how to describe that) but it feel so good.

After he finished my leg massage, he took the tower away and start massage my front body, i was like lying completely naked without any cover in a curtain room, sometime i can event hear people walking pass the room and what if someone accidentally open the curtain? And my dick is facing the walkway. it was really exiting he treat me like that. After that he started to pour some oil on my chest and massage my chest my nipple and sometime his hand move all the way from my chest to my inner thigh touch my balls a bit and back to my chest again. sometime tickle my nipple with his finger and sometime pinch my nipple softly, every time he pinch my nipple i will make the ah... ah ah…. sound silently and my cock was a getting wet because of my precum, he keep on playing and playing my nipple for sometime and my pre cum leaking more and more and more after that he pour some oil on my stomach all the way to the place near my dick, i can feel few drip of the oil dropped on the tip of my dick and mixed with my pre cum and leak all the down, both of his hand start spread the oil evenly across my stomach and start to massage my stomach without touching my dick that was torturing, how I wish he can hold my dick but he didn’t,  but eventually he start to touching the area surrounding my cock (the part where  usually have hair but i shaved it clean) i think he is testing to see if i resist.

After that he banded my knee and one of his hand start to massage the area in between my balls and ass hole while another hand grab the area surrounding of my cock, and after awhile his finger starting to press and push down from the bottom and my balls to the my ass hole, and end up a bit in my hole and up again, i like how he do it so much and i know he is not sure whether i want or not. so i open my leg width open so he finger can easily access my ass hole more. After he saw what I did he start to pour some more oil on my dick and his hand started to spread the oil evenly across my dick, balls and all the way to my ass hole and another hard  started to play with my dick and another massing my ass hole with one finger. After a while he started to push his finger into my ass, in and out in and out every time he push his finger in he touched my g sport, I was very enjoying and I started to bring my knee up to my chest and started to climb up to the bed, this time he pour more oil on my ass hole and push his 2nd finger in and out slowly and he felt my ass start getting used to it he started to finger my ass faster and faster and my pre cum keep leaking and leaking I was so high and suddenly some one come into the room next to me. he stopped all the movement and i was nervous and I put my leg down quickly and try to stand up. he touch my chest to me to calm and lie down, and we wait for the next room to settle down while his finger is still inside my hole after the next door settle down he started to finger my ass again and playing my nipple with anther hand suddenly lower his head started to lick my pre cum with his tongue and suck the tips of my dick he is clearing my pre cum suck out all the remaining pre cum I can fell the suctions, and I think he ate my pre cum, after that he gently open his mount and lower his head all the way down slowly i can fell my cock go through his lips all the way to his tongue and end up on his throat I can feel the softness of his throat and his mouth temperature, after that he slowly move his head up again and i can feel that all my cock is covered with his saliva mixed with some oil and not sure is there still have any pre cum left around, he keep on doing that slowly eating my dick like an ice cream, I found him enjoy eating my dick so much.

i was so excited, imaging someone is in the next room and i was fully naked without cover, my dick in someone else mount, ass and nipple playing by someone fingers, and I was so high and don’t dare to scream out loud

Wow very good story

I bet he fucked you and cum all his loads into your ass and eat all you cum Hahah...

Just now, boyonenotzero said:

Wow very good story

I bet he fucked you and cum all his loads into your ass and eat all you cum Hahah...

hahaha ... i wish too any other guess ?
beside do they provide condom at BP ? have anyone try get fucked or fucked someone in BP?

16 hours ago, boylinux said:

Which no?

Just went to BP around 9pm, all the masseur i want was taken, so chose a new guy number 4. He just came to BP less then a month ago.he is new and a young guy, he bring me to a wooden room which have a small window on the door, as usual i strip naked and when i lie down he immediately cover my body with few tower,s i was like shit not going to have any fun this time.

But during the massage he sit on my butt and massage my back, i can feel his dick  touches my butt softly but not sure if it is hard or not, and when he massage my upper back he stand in front of my head and when he push his hand down to my butt i can feel his pants keep touching my head so i pretense Scratching my head and put my hand on my head i can fell a little bit of his dick touching my hand. and during the back massage he massaged my butt a lot.

after i turn over he covered all my body with tower again, it is like 3 towers, so i told him it is very hot and ask him to take it away, so he took away 2 towers away and left small one cover my dick, i was like ah... he should take that away too, but maybe his is too new so i didn't say anything. and during the front massage i purposely make my dick hard and during the top font body massage he sit on my leg and massage my abdomen and also massage the root of my dick, which his fingers touched 1/3 of my dick, i really hope he can touch more.

eventually didn't do anything, but maybe he is too new or maybe the room got window, so i urged our brother here please if you have time go to spoil this masseur, let him get used to nude massage, let him know when to give extra service, and let him get used to someone grab his dick during massage.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic