Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

So much fun with a young handsome massuer this afternoon. Grabbed his ass n bulge , then action started. Im totally drained.

Im lean fit, he left two big strawberries on my chest. I only find out when i got home. So naughty. Guess we clicked a lot. Will go again when i come Kchg.

Edited by AdamYo
18 hours ago, AdamYo said:

So much fun with a young handsome massuer this afternoon. Grabbed his ass n bulge , then action started. Im totally drained.

Im lean fit, he left two big strawberries on my chest. I only find out when i got home. So naughty. Guess we clicked a lot. Will go again when i come Kchg.

Which massage centre and which masseur?

• 2 weeks later...

Went to BP yesterday, ordered number four 2 hr massage, i have tried him for a few times already but every time it is just normal massage, although he don't have the body like others but looks nicer then the other and he always massage my butt a lot that whats make me come back and every time when he stand in front of me center of his pants always touch my head, but i never dare to grab his dick before although  i have pretended to touch his dick last few time and he did not resist so this time i decided to try grab it.

As usual he bring me to a room i strip naked standing facing him with my dick half hard, and lie down when the bed is ready and waiting for my change to grab his dick, but this time he did not cover my body with tower, i think it is because last time i told him that the tower is too hot don't cover it so this time he didn't cover it also, but i like being naked so i am happy with that. he gave me a warm up massage from my feet to calf to my thigh and until my butt and upper body.

and then he moved to front of me and i am still hesitating whether is should touch him or not. it is now or never so i put my hand in front of me and when he stat to push his palm from my shoulder to my lower back his pants begin to knock my head, and i move my palm up to my head and his time when his pants come our his dick part knock my hand instate of head, i can feel something soft, it feel like his dick is not hard, so the second time he knock me again i grab it a bit, and he did not seem to resist, and the third time i grab more, after 5 - 6 time i can feel that his dick is abit hard so i grab it and massage it while he massage my back. after a while i can feel his dick fully hard, so i unzip him and put my hand into his pants and play with his dick as i try to pull out his dick from his underwear he switched it to another position and i have to wait for another change again.

after a while he started to massage my hard, previously while his massage my hand, he always let my hard resting on his thigh, but this time i decided to go farther, i move my hand to the center of his pants to find his zip. and i finally found it realize that he did not zip his zip up after i unzip it just now, so i move my hard in. and his time i put my hand into his underwear and play his dick. he didnt seems to resist and i can feel his dick is getting harder and harder. when he move over to massage my another hard, this time i pull his dick out of his underwear and play with masturbate it. after playing awhile he push my hand away and switch place. i think maybe he is about to cum. so i let his dick rest and wait for mt change again.

after a while he dim the room light and asked me to turn over. when i turn over my dick is very hard, and the room is more darker then usual and i can see his pants is still in unzip mode. he covered my dick with a small tower,  and when he come near my hand i grab his dick again but this time i unbutton his pants and put it down a bit so i can get his dick and balls out and play with it, his dick is very hard with not much hair. and he seems to be a bit nervous because their is a small window on the wonder door and we can hear people talking beside our room.   after a while he pull his pants up a bit and change side to massage my leg but he did not put his dick back into his underwear it looks like he like it too, so when he stand near my feet i use my feet to play his dick and get the tower that cover my dick away started to play my dick and balls. and suddenly someone walk pass the room and he immediately pull his pants up and cover my dick with tower. after that he ask me to sit up and give me the final back massage after he finish the massage . maybe you guys can go try him next time and grab train him...

7 minutes ago, boyonenotzero said:

Went to BP yesterday, ordered number four 2 hr massage, i have tried him for a few times already but every time it is just normal massage, although he don't have the body like others but looks nicer then the other and he always massage my butt a lot that whats make me come back and every time when he stand in front of me center of his pants always touch my head, but i never dare to grab his dick before although  i have pretended to touch his dick last few time and he did not resist so this time i decided to try grab it.

As usual he bring me to a room i strip naked standing facing him with my dick half hard, and lie down when the bed is ready and waiting for my change to grab his dick, but this time he did not cover my body with tower, i think it is because last time i told him that the tower is too hot don't cover it so this time he didn't cover it also, but i like being naked so i am happy with that. he gave me a warm up massage from my feet to calf to my thigh and until my butt and upper body.

and then he moved to front of me and i am still hesitating whether is should touch him or not. it is now or never so i put my hand in front of me and when he stat to push his palm from my shoulder to my lower back his pants begin to knock my head, and i move my palm up to my head and his time when his pants come our his dick part knock my hand instate of head, i can feel something soft, it feel like his dick is not hard, so the second time he knock me again i grab it a bit, and he did not seem to resist, and the third time i grab more, after 5 - 6 time i can feel that his dick is abit hard so i grab it and massage it while he massage my back. after a while i can feel his dick fully hard, so i unzip him and put my hand into his pants and play with his dick as i try to pull out his dick from his underwear he switched it to another position and i have to wait for another change again.

after a while he started to massage my hard, previously while his massage my hand, he always let my hard resting on his thigh, but this time i decided to go farther, i move my hand to the center of his pants to find his zip. and i finally found it realize that he did not zip his zip up after i unzip it just now, so i move my hard in. and his time i put my hand into his underwear and play his dick. he didnt seems to resist and i can feel his dick is getting harder and harder. when he move over to massage my another hard, this time i pull his dick out of his underwear and play with masturbate it. after playing awhile he push my hand away and switch place. i think maybe he is about to cum. so i let his dick rest and wait for mt change again.

after a while he dim the room light and asked me to turn over. when i turn over my dick is very hard, and the room is more darker then usual and i can see his pants is still in unzip mode. he covered my dick with a small tower,  and when he come near my hand i grab his dick again but this time i unbutton his pants and put it down a bit so i can get his dick and balls out and play with it, his dick is very hard with not much hair. and he seems to be a bit nervous because their is a small window on the wonder door and we can hear people talking beside our room.   after a while he pull his pants up a bit and change side to massage my leg but he did not put his dick back into his underwear it looks like he like it too, so when he stand near my feet i use my feet to play his dick and get the tower that cover my dick away started to play my dick and balls. and suddenly someone walk pass the room and he immediately pull his pants up and cover my dick with tower. after that he ask me to sit up and give me the final back massage after he finish the massage . maybe you guys can go try him next time and grab train him...

Number 4? 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic