Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

1 minute ago, Ethan Kch said:

It is not. This is the first time I encountered at there and if I didn't make initial approach nothing will happened between us.

Hahah..then it's ur lucky day..maybe i shud shif my usual place from stampark to aquatic centre. Is that placeĀ crowded?

Ā 

9 minutes ago, rick890 said:

Hahah..then it's ur lucky day..maybe i shud shif my usual place from stampark to aquatic centre. Is that placeĀ crowded?

Ā 

Very lucky day haha, I went there for pure swimming and never expect to have fun there. A lot of children there though, so have to be really careful. I never been to Stampak but by how people described the Stampak swimming pool at this forum, I think stampak definitely have more chances than Aquatic centre.

Edited by Ethan Kch
20 minutes ago, Ethan Kch said:

Very lucky day haha, I went there for pure swimming and never expect to have fun there. A lot of children there though, so have to be really careful. I never been to Stampak but by how people described the Stampak swimming pool at this forum, I think stampak definitely have more chances than Aquatic centre.

Stampark is well known place to cruise especially on weekend. i think stampark is the only swimming pool that has open style shower room right?

Ā 

23 minutes ago, rick890 said:

Stampark is well known place to cruise especially on weekend. i think stampark is the only swimming pool that has open style shower room right?

Ā 

Really?! I never knew kuching have open style shower area!! I only been to Aquatic centre in Kuching so I can't really answering your question

Edited by Ethan Kch
17 hours ago, Ethan Kch said:

Saw an athletic fit daddy (around 40) next to me on swimming pool playing with his daughter. His daughter accidentally bumped into me and the daddy apologized to me and we had light conversation. It was getting late so I went to the changing room and took a lot of post-swimming selfie with my swimsuit only before I headed to the shower, as usual. Then the daddy walked in and saw me taking selfie, so he smile and nod to greet me awkwardly. He sit behind me and took out his stuff from the bag. Through the reflection of the mirror I noticed he look at me several time while I was taking selfie, and when he stand up and walk to the shower area I noticed he had a little bulge on his tight swimsuit, I decided to follow him. He didn't close the door nor take off his swimsuit when he is showering, I slowly approach and told him that I forgot to bring my body shampoo and I was wondering if he can let me use his. He smile and said no problem and passing the body shampoo to me, I stepped in his cubicle to grab it, then I started to squeeze and rub the body shampoo on my body on the spot. He seems very surprised but didn't stop me, just look and me and smile awkwardly. When I pass back the shampoo to him, he also start rubbing the shampoo on his body, then turn around and continue apply the shampoo on his back. I offered to help him but before he agree my hand is already on his back, he put down his hand and said thanks to me, let me do the job for him. I rub his back thoroughly and when I found the right timing, I slipped down my hand to touch his butt. He shaked a little and I quickly return my hand continue to rub his back again. He didn't say anything, just stand still. I figured out he is not rejecting me so I stepped closer to him and hug him from his back while using my hand to rub his " not so defined abs." I whispered to him whether he need help for me to rub his front part, he stiffen his body and laughed out awkwardly, he avoid eye contact with me and look straight to the wall, but didn't reply me question. I slide down my hand and grabbed his bulging part, his part already a little hard. He trembled and use his hand to stop me, but I didn't feel any force on his hand. After he failed to stopped me on second attempt, he told me the door is still open. After I shut the door he already turned around facing me, with one of his hand touching his own bulging part. He approach me and hug me very tight, his breath keep blowing on my neck and I can feel him sniffing my hair. We hugged for a while and I feel like we are going to hug for very long time if I didn't break it, so I pushed him away gently, he seems like he is not getting enough and his eyes looks very desperate now, so without further ado I kiss him on the lips. He closed his eyes and reaching his tongue into my mouth and playing with my tongue, what a great kisser. The kiss is getting more and more intense so I grab his ball again. He is fully erected now and the size of his dick increased drastically! I pulled my mouth away from him and pulling his swimsuit, his fully-erected penis bounce out and pointing towards the ceiling. He doesn't have much dick hair, just some thin and short curly hair on his dick root and around his chocolate balls. Transparent and sticky liquid dripping from his dickhead, and the hair catches some of the droplets. I grabbed his dick and bend slowly to make it parallel with my mouth, I can feel the great resistance on my hand. I licked the liquid from his dickhead and he trembled like as if he is being electrified and let out a moan. I look up to him and he looks embarrassed and told me he never been sucked by others. Whenever he get the dirty mind he will just jerked off so he never had ths chance to do what he has in mind, until now. I continue to lick it and he let out a moan again, then I got the whole thing into my mouth and start sucking. He arched his back and leaned his lower part towards me, closing his eyes and enjoy the service I gave him. He constantly stand on tiptoe unconsciously, his thigh muscle popping out and moving his hip clockwise to synchronize with my move. But before we can get into the hype, he suddenly tightened his muscle and I feel a half-boiled egg white-liked liquid gust into my mouth, follow by really fishy smell, he cummed just within few minutes... He apologized to me and told me he normally can last around 20 minutes when he and his wife having sex.I told him I understand as this is the first time he had a blowjob. He is still very hard when he is washing his dick and asked me if I wanted to meet him again. We exchanged contact number and when he is getting his underwear we heard his little daughter shouting at the main entrance, he shouted back "coming!", then gave me a hug and kiss me on my lips before releasing me. He went out before me and not long after that I received an invitation from him on wechat while I was walking to the main entrance to wait for the Grab. A car pulling off from the parking space and drive pass me, I saw him inside the car with his family and he noticed me as well, he nod his head lightly and smile to me then look straight to the road and drove away

You are so damn lucky to score a daddy. *envy

Nevertheless, waiting for updates! :D

31 minutes ago, the KYLE said:

Im based in bintulu. It is soĀ difficult to have such encounter at the local pool. Open shower some more.

Pool is very new to me as well but I think gym will have more chances. I saw quite a few guys totally nude in the changing room before, though I never had any fun there as it's quite crowded. If you are interested in mature married guy you can visit gay sauna next time when you are traveling. That's where I met the most discreet married guys lol

Edited by Ethan Kch
Guest TonyDv
19 hours ago, Ethan Kch said:

Saw an athletic fit daddy (around 40) next to me on swimming pool playing with his daughter. His daughter accidentally bumped into me and the daddy apologized to me and we had light conversation. It was getting late so I went to the changing room and took a lot of post-swimming selfie with my swimsuit only before I headed to the shower, as usual. Then the daddy walked in and saw me taking selfie, so he smile and nod to greet me awkwardly. He sit behind me and took out his stuff from the bag. Through the reflection of the mirror I noticed he look at me several time while I was taking selfie, and when he stand up and walk to the shower area I noticed he had a little bulge on his tight swimsuit, I decided to follow him. He didn't close the door nor take off his swimsuit when he is showering, I slowly approach and told him that I forgot to bring my body shampoo and I was wondering if he can let me use his. He smile and said no problem and passing the body shampoo to me, I stepped in his cubicle to grab it, then I started to squeeze and rub the body shampoo on my body on the spot. He seems very surprised but didn't stop me, just look and me and smile awkwardly. When I pass back the shampoo to him, he also start rubbing the shampoo on his body, then turn around and continue apply the shampoo on his back. I offered to help him but before he agree my hand is already on his back, he put down his hand and said thanks to me, let me do the job for him. I rub his back thoroughly and when I found the right timing, I slipped down my hand to touch his butt. He shaked a little and I quickly return my hand continue to rub his back again. He didn't say anything, just stand still. I figured out he is not rejecting me so I stepped closer to him and hug him from his back while using my hand to rub his " not so defined abs." I whispered to him whether he need help for me to rub his front part, he stiffen his body and laughed out awkwardly, he avoid eye contact with me and look straight to the wall, but didn't reply me question. I slide down my hand and grabbed his bulging part, his part already a little hard. He trembled and use his hand to stop me, but I didn't feel any force on his hand. After he failed to stopped me on second attempt, he told me the door is still open. After I shut the door he already turned around facing me, with one of his hand touching his own bulging part. He approach me and hug me very tight, his breath keep blowing on my neck and I can feel him sniffing my hair. We hugged for a while and I feel like we are going to hug for very long time if I didn't break it, so I pushed him away gently, he seems like he is not getting enough and his eyes looks very desperate now, so without further ado I kiss him on the lips. He closed his eyes and reaching his tongue into my mouth and playing with my tongue, what a great kisser. The kiss is getting more and more intense so I grab his ball again. He is fully erected now and the size of his dick increased drastically! I pulled my mouth away from him and pulling his swimsuit, his fully-erected penis bounce out and pointing towards the ceiling. He doesn't have much dick hair, just some thin and short curly hair on his dick root and around his chocolate balls. Transparent and sticky liquid dripping from his dickhead, and the hair catches some of the droplets. I grabbed his dick and bend slowly to make it parallel with my mouth, I can feel the great resistance on my hand. I licked the liquid from his dickhead and he trembled like as if he is being electrified and let out a moan. I look up to him and he looks embarrassed and told me he never been sucked by others. Whenever he get the dirty mind he will just jerked off so he never had ths chance to do what he has in mind, until now. I continue to lick it and he let out a moan again, then I got the whole thing into my mouth and start sucking. He arched his back and leaned his lower part towards me, closing his eyes and enjoy the service I gave him. He constantly stand on tiptoe unconsciously, his thigh muscle popping out and moving his hip clockwise to synchronize with my move. But before we can get into the hype, he suddenly tightened his muscle and I feel a half-boiled egg white-liked liquid gust into my mouth, follow by really fishy smell, he cummed just within few minutes... He apologized to me and told me he normally can last around 20 minutes when he and his wife having sex.I told him I understand as this is the first time he had a blowjob. He is still very hard when he is washing his dick and asked me if I wanted to meet him again. We exchanged contact number and when he is getting his underwear we heard his little daughter shouting at the main entrance, he shouted back "coming!", then gave me a hug and kiss me on my lips before releasing me. He went out before me and not long after that I received an invitation from him on wechat while I was walking to the main entrance to wait for the Grab. A car pulling off from the parking space and drive pass me, I saw him inside the car with his family and he noticed me as well, he nod his head lightly and smile to me then look straight to the road and drove away

owwwhhhhhhhh....sounded romantic

24 minutes ago, Ethan Kch said:

Pool is very new to me as well but I think gym will have more chances. I saw quite a few guys totally nude in the changing room before, though I never had any fun there as it's quite crowded. If you are interested in mature married guy you can visit gay sauna next time when you are traveling. That's where I met the most discreet married guys lol

Thanks for the tips. I usually cruise at pool or mall toilets. Haha

2 hours ago, Ethan Kch said:

which gym changing room are you referring to? in Kuching?

Guest TonyDv

few previous stories shared before this turns me on lately and i definitely felt it today. couldnt stand the hornyness, i decide to go and have a massage. i had two things in mind. i intend to have fun if i can get it and at the same time, i dont mind also if i dont get one because i really need a good massage. btween petanak and 101, i decided to go to petanak. like usual i didnt ask for no. i just go with the flow. i got an indonesian guy. younger than me i guess. muscular and lean. soft spoken. i forgot to ask for his no at the end of the session.

he brought me to first floor to a cubicle at left side near to the toilet. before the session started i went to the toilet nearby. and when i enterd, the bedding was bedding was done but the massuer was not around. so i stripped myself from my clothes. when i was at the exact point being nude, he enterd and saw me. i didnt react since i presume they should be familiar with some customers do get naked during massage. went i laid facing down, i think i was going through a proper massage with no fun at the end. my nakedness and the hard dick was covered nicely. but i did position my dick facing downward and everytime i get touched near my sensitive part (thigh, butt and waist) I get a hard on and i think my precum dribbled much. i supposed he did saw that my cock gives out precums when he massaged my feet and strecthing them out (because the towel would be flipped a little bit exposing my hard cock betwn my leg). now throughout the session while i was facing down i didnt get any indications he was into me e.g. no rubbing, no purposely bringing my hands brushing against their pants etc..nothing. even when he asked me to flipped over...nothingĀ 

BUT.....

As he massaged me while i was facing up, there's no way i can cover or prevent getting erected. i was hard since he was doing the belly and leg part. my hard cock really got exposed when he was about to finish. as he tried drying away the oil on my legs, my hard dick pops out and sway as he pulled the towel. and he does this in a lengthy manner... with the towel keep on brushing my cock like that, it pulsated and gave out some precums. i thinked he started to notice it and....lo and behold as i opened my eyes he is having a hard-on too... the bulge under his jeans...not so big...quite the average, i guess smaller than mine....

then i start to brush my hands at it. he didnt reject it. he moans softly as i do that. i could not stand it either, i tried to open the zip just to play with it when suddenly he planted a passionate kiss on me. my gosh, he was a good kisser. then, he dimmed the light and climbed onto the bed and start to hump me. i said he may fuck me if he wants. so without hesitation he unzipped and pull out his cock and brush it against my ass hole. we started to kiss for few minutes when suddenly he stopped. i realized he just cummed. i know its fast. i figured it out that all this time he was having a hard on without telling me. and since he was giving me good massaged i was closing my eyes and enjoying it all the while. as i said, i had two things in mind but i didnt inted to have fun. since he cant fuck me anymore, he gave me a handjob. which i like. he did this while kissing me. i cummed plenty. and recognizing his good massage and handjob i tipped him lesser than i usually do when i got fucked. very nice guy

On 8/16/2019 at 11:26 PM, rick890 said:

I like to go to stampark kinesis gym. Thay have sauna there too. I like to have my sauna naked. Sometimes married men shared the sauna room and suprised to see me bare naked there

There's a promo going on at Kinesis-- rm60 for 10 entries (you need to finish the coupons within a month) You're allowed to use the pool too

1 hour ago, whereswaldo said:

What facilities they have there?Ā 

Im interested to get

Machines are good. there's a steam bath. The place is classy. Lockers and towels provided, and free use of the pool. Mind you, you pay RM6.90 per entry for the pool, with this it only cost RM6, provided you go 10 times for the month, and you get to use all the facilities.

You better hurry, cause it's limited coupons, limited time. it's their promotion now

BTW, it's no longer called Kinesis, it's now Absolute Gym

Edited by colby
13 hours ago, colby said:

Machines are good. there's a steam bath. The place is classy. Lockers and towels provided, and free use of the pool. Mind you, you pay RM6.90 per entry for the pool, with this it only cost RM6, provided you go 10 times for the month, and you get to use all the facilities.

You better hurry, cause it's limited coupons, limited time. it's their promotion now

BTW, it's no longer called Kinesis, it's now Absolute Gym

YEah..The best part it you can enter the pool early in the morning on weekday and you can hv the whole pool for urself

Saw someone's shadow masturbating at Kaison's toilet today around 4pm, at first I didn't think much but since the floor is a bit wet, I decided to peek a bit. Saw his dick quite big and long and I thought he was straight, wanted to disturb him so I put my hand under the toilet wall and make a masturbating signal. Then I walk out the toilet, that's when I notice that he's following me, so we end up goin to DIY's toilet since less people there and I gave him a blowjob. I didn't took out mine and cum cause I was saving it up. After that we didn't talk, sadly I didn't ask for his wechat. Would love to suck him again.Ā 

Edited by 95verstopcurious
On 8/21/2019 at 7:40 PM, 95verstopcurious said:

Saw someone's shadow masturbating at Kaison's toilet today around 4pm, at first I didn't think much but since the floor is a bit wet, I decided to peek a bit. Saw his dick quite big and long and I thought he was straight, wanted to disturb him so I put my hand under the toilet wall and make a masturbating signal. Then I walk out the toilet, that's when I notice that he's following me, so we end up goin to DIY's toilet since less people there and I gave him a blowjob. I didn't took out mine and cum cause I was saving it up. After that we didn't talk, sadly I didn't ask for his wechat. Would love to suck him again.Ā 

Did he cum ? and is he working at Aeon ?

Iā€™m visiting kuala lumpur and thanks to this website I found one topic regarding sauna and i went to the recommended sauna which is otot2.

Ā 

of course people have preferences but i managed to bumped into one hot guy who always made an eye contact and i tried my luck by approaching him. I touched his nipple and he wasnā€™t rejecting. He holds my hand and brought me into the hot dark place. Then i suck his dick.

he told me Iā€™m a good sucker and brought me into another dark room where group fun happened. The moment i was enjoying his dick someone came and suck mine. The stocky chinese guy who said i was a good sucker said it was awkward(for that guy to suck my dick) then he left. I didnā€™t manage to get his phone number and Iā€™m leaving kl today.

Ā 

kuching? How I wish they have it here.Ā 

9 hours ago, kiran said:

Iā€™m visiting kuala lumpur and thanks to this website I found one topic regarding sauna and i went to the recommended sauna which is otot2.

Ā 

of course people have preferences but i managed to bumped into one hot guy who always made an eye contact and i tried my luck by approaching him. I touched his nipple and he wasnā€™t rejecting. He holds my hand and brought me into the hot dark place. Then i suck his dick.

he told me Iā€™m a good sucker and brought me into another dark room where group fun happened. The moment i was enjoying his dick someone came and suck mine. The stocky chinese guy who said i was a good sucker said it was awkward(for that guy to suck my dick) then he left. I didnā€™t manage to get his phone number and Iā€™m leaving kl today.

Ā 

kuching? How I wish they have it here.Ā 

Ā 

I also go to otot2 last Saturday, with the guy I posted above. when did you go to otot2 ? and what time ?Ā 

6 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Ā 

I also go to otot2 last Saturday, with the guy I posted above. when did you go to otot2 ? and what time ?Ā 

I went on Thursday evening. 5.30 until 10. At first i planned to stay for about 2 hours but that hot stocky chinese guy(omg I canā€™t stop thinking about him) and one local guy(besides those who just suck and go) made me stayedĀ longer. Iā€™m chubby thus i was rejected by majority but thanks to those people who didnā€™t mind, I finally experienced it and will come back during the end of this year. Hopefully Iā€™ll achieve adriana limaā€™s body asap and get my revenge.

On 8/24/2019 at 8:32 AM, kiran said:

I went on Thursday evening. 5.30 until 10. At first i planned to stay for about 2 hours but that hot stocky chinese guy(omg I canā€™t stop thinking about him) and one local guy(besides those who just suck and go) made me stayedĀ longer. Iā€™m chubby thus i was rejected by majority but thanks to those people who didnā€™t mind, I finally experienced it and will come back during the end of this year. Hopefully Iā€™ll achieve adriana limaā€™s body asap and get my revenge.

Should have go kakiku at cheras, biggest and relaxing saunaĀ 

On 8/26/2019 at 11:01 PM, Zlaa said:

Should have go kakiku at cheras, biggest and relaxing saunaĀ 

Ya i like Kakiku also especially in the weekend when the dark room at the ground floor open. I still remember when I was study in KL few years ago, almost every month Iā€™ll go kakiku one time at least. I always like to stand there at the ground floor dark room, close my eye and enjoy letting strangers suck my dick, lick my nipples, touch my body, finger my ass hole and some guy even lick my armpit or put my dick into their asses Ā  .

Ā 

There was a time I had a match with a friend of mine to see whoā€™s dick get served the most, we stand beside each other at the ground floor dark room from for about 1 and a half hour and in the end we lose count, all we know was both of us cum until out of sperm and all our body is full of saliva smell.

Ā 

And I still remember there was an uncle always like to lick my ass hole, every time he saw me he will bring me the room near the steam bath just to lick and finger my ass.

Ā 

Edited by boyonenotzero
Guest TonyDv
22 hours ago, Fit4Fit said:

Usually around what time and day is the mostĀ happening at Stampark pool?

from previous sharings...it is more happening during the weekends, more toward the evening hour before 8pm

Ā 

18 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Ya i like Kakiku also especially in the weekend when the dark room at the ground floor open. I still remember when I was study in KL few years ago, almost every month Iā€™ll go kakiku one time at least. And I always like to stand there at the ground floor dark room and enjoy letting strangers suck my dick and nipples.

Ā 

There was a time I had a match with a friend of mine to see whoā€™s dick get served the most, we stand beside each other at the ground floor dark room from for about 1 and a half hour and in the end we lose count, all we know was both of us cum until out of sperm and all our body is full of saliva smell.

Ā 

And I still remember there was an uncle always like to lick my ass hole, every time he saw me he will bring me the room near the steam bath just to lick and finger my ass.

Ā 

Nice experience kan

I went there 4 times, had fun with few hotties and met my bf there too šŸ¤­

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic