Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

23 hours ago, kiran said:

Wow. Never thought there is playground 1. Anyone is going tonight?

That is an very old play ground but very dark good for having action there.

22 hours ago, Jjames said:

Have u ever had action at reservoir? Maybe bumped into someone and start getting horny and shit? 

Action yes I used to bring someone or someone bring me to reservoir to have fun.

Bump into someone yes but rarely;

Shit no I don't shit at the park.

21 hours ago, Jjames said:

What srsly?? I mean at midnight. All these while I thought @boyonenotzero always had his fun/cruising at reservoir😂

14 hours ago, kchboy89 said:

Yeah, so I've read. But I never had any personal experiences there.

Reservoir i good for personal wild time not for social fun, if you are looking for someone you have to go to museum.

Ok, let me start the story like this.... I think the guard start to notice there's something going on at the park right now. 

So, i decided to went to the park just now around 10pm. I drove through the front car park(red crescent) and i saw no car parking there so i continue on to drive over to the back car park. I tried to take a look at the hill top carpark there and i saw a car was parked there but i decided to drive downhill to park, just not to disturb that person(I dont know what the guy doing tho). After i parked, I walked into the park and try to look around first because i wanted to experience naked walk but too shy to really do it. When i entered, I saw someone walking towards me but it was too dark so i cant really see his face. But when i go near him, i found out that he is a drunk dude which cant even walk properly so i try to ignore him and continue to go deeper into the park. As I go deeper, the route started to get very dark so i have no choice to take out my phone to use my flash light, after a few second suddenly i see some flashlight flash at me so i faster turn off my flashlight and take a peep to see who's there, i saw a person standing right there and i think he did saw me too so i try to turn back while i turn off my flashlight. After awhile, he stopped flashing light at me so i start to try taking down my pant(i didnt take off completely because i think that person havent go away yet) but i still feel very 'unsafe' so i decided to go peep again, when i reach the corner the person start to use his flash light to flash at me again AND he start to walk towards me, at that time i finally realise that he is the guard. So i faster turn around then walk fast back to my car. BTW, he slowly chasing me all the way until i almost reach the exit. At the end, this is my thrilled experienced from tonight, and i didnt achieve anything which is so sad.

BTW, What i wanted to say is the guard might know something happen during the night time(10pm) so maybe that's the reason why he scout around. So be careful guys, dont get caught! Or maybe it is time to switch to another cruising place where it is 'safer'.

8 hours ago, Daryl1122 said:

Ok, let me start the story like this.... I think the guard start to notice there's something going on at the park right now. 

So, i decided to went to the park just now around 10pm. I drove through the front car park(red crescent) and i saw no car parking there so i continue on to drive over to the back car park. I tried to take a look at the hill top carpark there and i saw a car was parked there but i decided to drive downhill to park, just not to disturb that person(I dont know what the guy doing tho). After i parked, I walked into the park and try to look around first because i wanted to experience naked walk but too shy to really do it. When i entered, I saw someone walking towards me but it was too dark so i cant really see his face. But when i go near him, i found out that he is a drunk dude which cant even walk properly so i try to ignore him and continue to go deeper into the park. As I go deeper, the route started to get very dark so i have no choice to take out my phone to use my flash light, after a few second suddenly i see some flashlight flash at me so i faster turn off my flashlight and take a peep to see who's there, i saw a person standing right there and i think he did saw me too so i try to turn back while i turn off my flashlight. After awhile, he stopped flashing light at me so i start to try taking down my pant(i didnt take off completely because i think that person havent go away yet) but i still feel very 'unsafe' so i decided to go peep again, when i reach the corner the person start to use his flash light to flash at me again AND he start to walk towards me, at that time i finally realise that he is the guard. So i faster turn around then walk fast back to my car. BTW, he slowly chasing me all the way until i almost reach the exit. At the end, this is my thrilled experienced from tonight, and i didnt achieve anything which is so sad.

BTW, What i wanted to say is the guard might know something happen during the night time(10pm) so maybe that's the reason why he scout around. So be careful guys, dont get caught! Or maybe it is time to switch to another cruising place where it is 'safer'.

Alright. Such a thrilling experience. 

Did the guard saw u walking naked since u said the he flash at u for the second time?

Btw, for me I’ll go survey for one round first before proceed to something risky like that. 😂

I was wondering what if the guard actually reading this thread and know about all our cruising timing so he can give us the surprise? 😂

i also went to reservoir park yesterday around 8pm, saw one guy at pondok near red cresent there, seem like he is jerking, halfly naked bottomless,  when i walked to that pondok, he is gone and check the bench there seem white watery stain, seem like he is jerking and c*um on bench already zzzz

4 hours ago, Kchwei said:

Did the guard saw u walking naked since u said the he flash at u for the second time?

Btw, for me I’ll go survey for one round first before proceed to something risky like that. 😂

I was wondering what if the guard actually reading this thread and know about all our cruising timing so he can give us the surprise? 😂

Share with us your experience 

16 hours ago, Kchwei said:

No. I was standing very far from him and when I go around to survey for the second time, I already pulled up my pant. 

I don't think he's inside our forum.😅

Edited by Daryl1122

Today I went to massage in the afternoon and go to the park at night, Let me share my park experience first.

After Kuching turned green, I feel like I really need a good naked walk, so I decided to take route 3 which I haven't done in years.

So I start going to the Park at around 10 something. I arrived at the Red Crescent car park first and found that there were still many cars so I didn't get off and turned to the hilltop of the museum park. I went down to survey the park, I saw the guardhouse were empty and there were 4 guys which standing here and there and one guy keep following me so I knew that they there for fun, so I think it is safe for route 3 naked walk, although it is only 10:30 pm.

I drove back to the Red Crescent car park and there were still some cars around so after I parked my car I walked into the park and found that the guard was still around ( Saw his moto bike). so I just walked to the playground 2 and strips naked and hide my clothes in the playground and naked walk around at the hill area behind playground 2, after I get sweet I walked to back door of reservoir park and make sure it is clear before I walk down to the museum park. I was a bit afraid as I never do it so early around 11 and I didn't do this since college, but I was excited and my dick was horny at that time.  

When I arrived at the museum park no one was there! so disappointed, not sure where that 4 guys went, maybe I walk too long in the playground and the leave, so I just enjoy myself walking around at the back of the museum until I saw someone came to the monument but I think he didn't see me because I was in the shade so I purpose walk around at the brighter area to let him see, took him a while to see me and walk towards me.

When he came closer I found him a bit chub and not sure how is he looks likes because he is wearing a mask. I turned around and walked to the side of the house and wait for him. He came by and grabbed my dick and I just standing there letting him play after a while he took off his mask to lick my dick, he looks normal only to me, not my type so I just stand there and let him have fun, after a while of suck he wants to turn me around but I told him that I am top, so he just suck me until I cum into his mouth and  I went back to the park and go home.

6 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Today I went to massage in the afternoon and go to the park at night, Let me share my park experience first.

After Kuching turned green, I feel like I really need a good naked walk, so I decided to take route 3 which I haven't done in years.

So I start going to the Park at around 10 something. I arrived at the Red Crescent car park first and found that there were still many cars so I didn't get off and turned to the hilltop of the museum park. I went down to survey the park, I saw the guardhouse were empty and there were 4 guys which standing here and there and one guy keep following me so I knew that they there for fun, so I think it is safe for route 3 naked walk, although it is only 10:30 pm.

I drove back to the Red Crescent car park and there were still some cars around so after I parked my car I walked into the park and found that the guard was still around ( Saw his moto bike). so I just walked to the playground 2 and strips naked and hide my clothes in the playground and naked walk around at the hill area behind playground 2, after I get sweet I walked to back door of reservoir park and make sure it is clear before I walk down to the museum park. I was a bit afraid as I never do it so early around 11 and I didn't do this since college, but I was excited and my dick was horny at that time.  

When I arrived at the museum park no one was there! so disappointed, not sure where that 4 guys went, maybe I walk too long in the playground and the leave, so I just enjoy myself walking around at the back of the museum until I saw someone came to the monument but I think he didn't see me because I was in the shade so I purpose walk around at the brighter area to let him see, took him a while to see me and walk towards me.

When he came closer I found him a bit chub and not sure how is he looks likes because he is wearing a mask. I turned around and walked to the side of the house and wait for him. He came by and grabbed my dick and I just standing there letting him play after a while he took off his mask to lick my dick, he looks normal only to me, not my type so I just stand there and let him have fun, after a while of suck he wants to turn me around but I told him that I am top, so he just suck me until I cum into his mouth and  I went back to the park and go home.

Thanks for the story. I think nowadays the security guard at reservoir park so hardworking unlike the one at museum park. Back to the story, how's the 4 guys at museum park there? Anyone of them catches your eyes? Haha

Oh ya, u said u went to massage so which massage centre u went? Any encounter there or any masseur to recommend?

13 hours ago, James69 said:

Anyone from kota samarahan? 

Why? Want to create a kota samarahan cruising places? 😆

23 hours ago, Kenz92 said:

i also went to reservoir park yesterday around 8pm, saw one guy at pondok near red cresent there, seem like he is jerking, halfly naked bottomless,  when i walked to that pondok, he is gone and check the bench there seem white watery stain, seem like he is jerking and c*um on bench already zzzz

😢 U will have better luck next time, I believe

36 minutes ago, Kchwei said:

Thanks for the story. I think nowadays the security guard at reservoir park so hardworking unlike the one at museum park. Back to the story, how's the 4 guys at museum park there? Anyone of them catches your eyes? Haha

Oh ya, u said u went to massage so which massage centre u went? Any encounter there or any masseur to recommend?

Why? Want to create a kota samarahan cruising places? 😆

😢 U will have better luck next time, I believe

Why not? 😏 😏 😏 

On 8/14/2020 at 8:48 AM, Kchwei said:

Okay, Let's talk about the massage I went to last week.

After Kuching turn green the first thing I think about was getting a good massage, so I went to the one at Gala, the one I used to go( see my previous post if you want to know which one). when I arrived, as usual, I will ask for the masseur that I “like” but all of them either no more or working. so I have no choice but to ask the counter to simply call one. No hope to getting HE or FJ so just thinking to get a good massage.

After a while the masseur came, he helps me wash my feet,  he is fit good skin tone but I can't see his face because of the mask. After that, he brings me up to 2nd floor and his ass looks nice too when he walked in the front, after that he leads me to the last room near the toilet, Normally I don't like this room because it is hot, but that day was raining day so I am ok with it. As usual, I took off everything and my dick was hard after so long didn't get naked in front of a masseur but when I turned myself around, he went out the get things and the bed is ready, so I just lie down pushing my dick facing downwards and when he came in, he immediately covered my ass with a towel and start giving me a massage, but his massage skill is not vary good. The only thing I like was when he massages my upper back, his hands always push all the way down to my butt. after that, he massages my butt area and goes down to the leg and inner thigh which is very near to my dick but the process normal, so I just enjoy getting the massage.

After that, he asked me to turn around so as usual I turned myself around and intentionally push the towel away and lie down with my dick uncover. he quickly covers the towel back and started to massage my leg, during the front massage I can see this face and realize that he looks handsome also, so I started to get a bit horny. after that, he turned my leg 45 degrees and pull the towel to the other side so it can cover my dick and he can massage my thigh, but he pulled too much so that tower only covered my dick and I can feel my balls were not converted. then, he started to massage my inner thigh, which is very close to my dick area so it is very sensitive for me, after a while, my dick started to get fully horny and the towel drops, he quickly covers it back again.  after that, he moved on to massages my other thigh, and this time my dick getting hard again although the towel didn't completely drop off, but it only covered half of my dick. after that, he started to massage my tummy. during tummy massage, he rubs his hand around my lower belly and after a few rub the tower drops and my dick was uncovered, he didn't cover it back this time and his hand started to go lower and massage my public hair area after that he grabs my dick few times, I think he saw me not complaining he started to massage my balls and I also moved my hand over to grab his dick, his dick was hard already and he started to put some oil on my dick and massage my dick and balls while try I moved my hand into his pants to play, but his pants were tight so I unbutton it and unzip it and found that he dick is hairless which is the dick type I like. I pulled his dick out and of this pants and play with it, after a while I ask him to suck my dick, but he refuses politely but he sucks my nipple for me until I cum, He cleans my dick and he continues to massage my upper body until times out

20 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

After Kuching turn green the first thing I think about was getting a good massage, so I went to the one at Gala, the one I used to go( see my previous post if you want to know which one). when I arrived, as usual, I will ask for the masseur that I “like” but all of them either no more or working. so I have no choice but to ask the counter to simply call one. No hope to getting HE or FJ so just thinking to get a good massage.

After a while the masseur came, he helps me wash my feet,  he is fit good skin tone but I can't see his face because of the mask. After that, he brings me up to 2nd floor and his ass looks nice too when he walked in the front, after that he leads me to the last room near the toilet, Normally I don't like this room because it is hot, but that day was raining day so I am ok with it. As usual, I took off everything and my dick was hard after so long didn't get naked in front of a masseur but when I turned myself around, he went out the get things and the bed is ready, so I just lie down pushing my dick facing downwards and when he came in, he immediately covered my ass with a towel and start giving me a massage, but his massage skill is not vary good. The only thing I like was when he massages my upper back, his hands always push all the way down to my butt. after that, he massages my butt area and goes down to the leg and inner thigh which is very near to my dick but the process normal, so I just enjoy getting the massage.

After that, he asked me to turn around so as usual I turned myself around and intentionally push the towel away and lie down with my dick uncover. he quickly covers the towel back and started to massage my leg, during the front massage I can see this face and realize that he looks handsome also, so I started to get a bit horny. after that, he turned my leg 45 degrees and pull the towel to the other side so it can cover my dick and he can massage my thigh, but he pulled too much so that tower only covered my dick and I can feel my balls were not converted. then, he started to massage my inner thigh, which is very close to my dick area so it is very sensitive for me, after a while, my dick started to get fully horny and the towel drops, he quickly covers it back again.  after that, he moved on to massages my other thigh, and this time my dick getting hard again although the towel didn't completely drop off, but it only covered half of my dick. after that, he started to massage my tummy. during tummy massage, he rubs his hand around my lower belly and after a few rub the tower drops and my dick was uncovered, he didn't cover it back this time and his hand started to go lower and massage my public hair area after that he grabs my dick few times, I think he saw me not complaining he started to massage my balls and I also moved my hand over to grab his dick, his dick was hard already and he started to put some oil on my dick and massage my dick and balls while try I moved my hand into his pants to play, but his pants were tight so I unbutton it and unzip it and found that he dick is hairless which is the dick type I like. I pulled his dick out and of this pants and play with it, after a while I ask him to suck my dick, but he refuses politely but he sucks my nipple for me until I cum, He cleans my dick and he continues to massage my upper body until times out

thats hottt..when are you planning to go to reservoir again?

On 8/18/2020 at 1:42 AM, boyonenotzero said:

I'm guessing this will be borneo balinese 😄

Felt that u always have a way to seduce the masseur to engage in HE. Will u go back to him again next time for the massage?

Talking about the massage, I would like to share my experience as well.

Last 2 weeks ago, my whole body very achy, maybe too stress from work. So I advertised on Grindr to look for good masseur.

After a while, there is a guy who worked at massage centre at jalan Song approached me. We chatted a bit and I booked a slot with him. 

When I reached there, I was greeted by him. A good looking guy (chinese mix javanese) who can speaks english, malay and mandarin. He brought me to the room,  and as usual I stripped myself naked while waiting for the massage. I found that every masseur has their own unique way of massaging, although if I compared to Wahyu, he is still not up to the par but generally the massage is above average. I feel quite relaxing throughout the massage and of course my dick also feel horny, keep erected most of the time. He was relatively careful throughout the massage, even when he massage my inner thigh, he didn't accidentally touch my dick/balls. So I guess is my mistake of didn't tell him that I want smth extra during the chat. However, almost to the end of the massage, when he asked me to turn around and massage my chest/tummy, I put my hands into his shirt and touch his body and eventually squeeze his nipples. He didn't refused so I go further down to touch his dick. But the nature of the pant kinda prevent me to reach and 'deng' times up. :(

So, sad thing is no HE but he gave me a kiss and I took the opportunity to touch his dick during that time. Satisfy also although no HE.

After that, we continue to chat ard and few days later, this time I jio him out to hotel for b2b massage + HE. He agreed because he need some cash to go back to Indonesia. I brought him to the hotel place, stripped naked and waited him to massage me. He told me this is his first time doing b2b massage and I really enjoy throughout the massage. After the massage, I decided for something naughty. So I turn him around and kiss him, lick his nipples, suck his dick and balls and use my finger to fuck his anal. He said that he is btm but I guess long time he has no fuck already because his anal hole is quite tight. So everytime I did fingering, he moans. Actually I plan to fuck him but sadly didn't have condom with me so turnout to be he gave me BJ and I cum on his body at the end. After that, we both shower tgt and I sent him back. Damage RM100

IMG_6887.PNG

5 hours ago, Kchwei said:

Talking about the massage, I would like to share my experience as well.

Last 2 weeks ago, my whole body very achy, maybe too stress from work. So I advertised on Grindr to look for good masseur.

After a while, there is a guy who worked at massage centre at jalan Song approached me. We chatted a bit and I booked a slot with him. 

When I reached there, I was greeted by him. A good looking guy (chinese mix javanese) who can speaks english, malay and mandarin. He brought me to the room,  and as usual I stripped myself naked while waiting for the massage. I found that every masseur has their own unique way of massaging, although if I compared to Wahyu, he is still not up to the par but generally the massage is above average. I feel quite relaxing throughout the massage and of course my dick also feel horny, keep erected most of the time. He was relatively careful throughout the massage, even when he massage my inner thigh, he didn't accidentally touch my dick/balls. So I guess is my mistake of didn't tell him that I want smth extra during the chat. However, almost to the end of the massage, when he asked me to turn around and massage my chest/tummy, I put my hands into his shirt and touch his body and eventually squeeze his nipples. He didn't refused so I go further down to touch his dick. But the nature of the pant kinda prevent me to reach and 'deng' times up. :(

So, sad thing is no HE but he gave me a kiss and I took the opportunity to touch his dick during that time. Satisfy also although no HE.

After that, we continue to chat ard and few days later, this time I jio him out to hotel for b2b massage + HE. He agreed because he need some cash to go back to Indonesia. I brought him to the hotel place, stripped naked and waited him to massage me. He told me this is his first time doing b2b massage and I really enjoy throughout the massage. After the massage, I decided for something naughty. So I turn him around and kiss him, lick his nipples, suck his dick and balls and use my finger to fuck his anal. He said that he is btm but I guess long time he has no fuck already because his anal hole is quite tight. So everytime I did fingering, he moans. Actually I plan to fuck him but sadly didn't have condom with me so turnout to be he gave me BJ and I cum on his body at the end. After that, we both shower tgt and I sent him back. Damage RM100

IMG_6887.PNG

Wow you guys went to samatang

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic