Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

16 hours ago, kiran said:

Had a good session just now at reservoir. Managed to bj two of them before someone honking endlessly nearby the parking at guardhouse. We left. 

Wow please share your story please.

On 10/23/2020 at 9:28 PM, Jjames said:

Where u lol

Did you encounter anyone ? share story please

19 hours ago, DeAirShYawn said:

anyone there now?

Share story

1 hour ago, James69 said:

Share story

Just that. The elaboration is as followed:

I arrived in front of red crescent parking and saw one car. So I went into the pondok near red crescent. I saw those guys there. At first I was reluctant as I was afraid of being rejected. But I dared myself to sit next to them and started touching each other. I won’t share their actions.

as we were enjoying the session I started to strip myself naked and bi both of them. They cum but not me as I mentioned there was someone with hilux honking nearby the guard house. 

if you are reading this(one of the guy), I kinda like your physical. You’re my type. Hit me up ya. I won’t mind paying for hotel or paying you for fun. 😇

3 minutes ago, kiran said:

I arrived in front of red crescent parking and saw one car. So I went into the pondok near red crescent. I saw those guys there. At first I was reluctant as I was afraid of being rejected. But I dared myself to sit next to them and started touching each other. I won’t share their actions.

as we were enjoying the session I started to strip myself naked and bi both of them. They cum but not me as I mentioned there was someone with hilux honking nearby the guard house. 

if you are reading this(one of the guy), I kinda like your physical. You’re my type. Hit me up ya. I won’t mind paying for hotel or paying you for fun. 😇

So lucky. Big cock? 

5 minutes ago, kiran said:

are those 2 guys wearing glasses?

Aeon anyone? Was peeing at the toilet beside Kaison, when I entered the 2nd door, I noticed a guy mastubating since the floor was wet. But seems like when I enter, he just finished cumming. So I pee fast and went to wash my hands, turns out its one of the staff working at Vivo, a meaty Chinese guy. This is my 2nd time seeing him releasing himself at the toilet beside Kaison, sadly both time is when he was just about to cum. He's tall, skin quite dark, wear spec, just enough chubby and his hair is bowl cut with a but of colour. Hopefully next time can help him out before he cum. 😂

19 hours ago, Jjames said:

Storytime:

Haven't had the time to type this but this super hot incident took place two days ago.

Amidst this lockdown in Kuching again, I decided to not go for cruising and stay at home and work that's all, not until the situation gets better at least. Anyway, my point here is I didn't expect those things to happen as well even staying at home. So this is what happened on Friday evening. 

I was lazy to make dinner since I just got home from work and I didn't bother to drop by anywhere to get food or eat as well. So I decided to get my food off the delivery service. I went to both foodpanda and granfood. Didn't think grabfood had much choice so at last I made my order through foodpanda instead. I ordered my food through foodpanda and I waited for a good 30 mins before it came.

While waiting, I was actually taking my bath. So the foodpanda guy rang me for a multiple times before I could get to the door. So without waiting, I grabbed myself a towel, dried myself and just wrapped myself and head to the door to get my food. So basically, I was naked underneath. 

The foodpanda guy was no doubt the cutest and hottest Chinese guy I've ever seen. He's in his late 20s, kind of buff, looks a 179cm tall, fair, and of course, a handsome devil. So he handed me over the food and I took it from him while confirming my name on his phone.

That was the time when my towel let loose and dropped on the floor. It was no joke the most embarrassing moment in my life. I immediately apologised to him and wrapped myself again. But then, I saw his bulge getting bigger and bigger while I was confirming my orders and he kept adjusting his bulge like nobody's business. He saw me looking and he was fine with it. 

After that I started to get hard too and we both knew what we wanted that Friday night. So he came in to my house (voluntarily) and started to strip naked. I was completely shocked at that time and didn't know what to do. In a minute, he was bare naked with his 6 inch cock facing upwards and standing day crossing his hands, obviously waiting for me to suck it. 

So without a doubt, the whore in me just knelt down and started sucking him. Eventually I brought him to my room and he threw me on the bed and started rimming my ass. He was that hungry. While he was doing that I still couldn't believe how lucky I was that night but at the same time thinking of how dangerous it could be right now doing this. But we still proceeded anyway at last, he fucked me and kissed me. 

We were all over the place for a good 30 mins before we cummed and he had a new order coming up. So he chilled naked on my bed for awhile, wore his clothes, kissed my again and left. 

That was one of the nights I wouldn't remember. It was like a dream but there are things that you don't expect to happen, actually happens hahahaha

Wow nice experience did you let him cum inside your ass ?

Few weeks ago I saw some of you talk about cruising at reservoir and tugu, I decided to try it out. I went to reservoir and saw a few cars parked in front of the red crescent. I went into the park to check it out, but after I walk a few round, I didn't see anyone so I left, the park was dark and a bit scary too, and I didn't see any guard around that night.

After that, I went to tugu, I saw a few guys but I am not sure how to start. after that, I saw the guard came out from the guardhouse so I left. but before I went home I went to reservoir again to try a nude jog since it is dark and empty. I walk one round to make sure there is no one and no guard and just before I want to strip naked I saw someone standing near the toile area and look at me, he looks like the guard so I quickly went into my car but after a while, I saw that guy come out and walked to his car too. So I guess he is cruising too so I decided to check out that area.

I went to the area beside the toilet and saw no one again, after a while that guy just came into the park again and he slowly walks towards me start to touch my cock, I touch his cock back and after that, he took his pants down and pulled mine down too. but that area was too bright so I to walked toward the darker area, He follows when I turn back I saw him already bear naked, he keep convince me to take off my clothes, I was a bit nervous but eventually I took off everything and follow him to the up to the hill and we play, he sucked my dick until I almost cum and I gave him HJ until he cum.

But after that, I went to the park a few times and it was empty maybe I went at the wrong time.

14 hours ago, James69 said:

Reservoir, anyone? 

any Story to share ?

9 minutes ago, Darrellkch said:

Few weeks ago I saw some of you talk about cruising at reservoir and tugu, I decided to try it out. I went to reservoir and saw a few cars parked in front of the red crescent. I went into the park to check it out, but after I walk a few round, I didn't see anyone so I left, the park was dark and a bit scary too, and I didn't see any guard around that night.

After that, I went to tugu, I saw a few guys but I am not sure how to start. after that, I saw the guard came out from the guardhouse so I left. but before I went home I went to reservoir again to try a nude jog since it is dark and empty. I walk one round to make sure there is no one and no guard and just before I want to strip naked I saw someone standing near the toile area and look at me, he looks like the guard so I quickly went into my car but after a while, I saw that guy come out and walked to his car too. So I guess he is cruising too so I decided to check out that area.

I went to the area beside the toilet and saw no one again, after a while that guy just came into the park again and he slowly walks towards me start to touch my cock, I touch his cock back and after that, he took his pants down and pulled mine down too. but that area was too bright so I to walked toward the darker area, He follows when I turn back I saw him already bear naked, he keep convince me to take off my clothes, I was a bit nervous but eventually I took off everything and follow him to the up to the hill and we play, he sucked my dick until I almost cum and I gave him HJ until he cum.

But after that, I went to the park a few times and it was empty maybe I went at the wrong time.

Glade to see you guys enjoy reservoir

6 minutes ago, boyonenotzero said:

any Story to share ?

Glade to see you guys enjoy reservoir

Ya, reservoir for me is a better place to cruise and most of the times the encounters I had were non choosers. Kinda agree that most of the times there aren’t people park their cars at reservoir. I went on Friday night and there were so many cars at the park near red crescent i believe people inside the red crescent building park theirs there. So I left to tugu instead. Managed to bump into someone but after I felt tired we left as both of us felt uneasy. Soon after we left there was one motorcylist parked near the hill luckily I was leaving. Perhaps he is the guard because I saw the others were leaving too. Yesterday after dinner I passed by the area there was nobody at reservoir but only one car parked near the hill at tugu. I didn’t cruise yesterday. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic