Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

7 hours ago, passion16 said:

Tried 90.... he wont even try to tease you.... i guess with him you need to tip him...

Hmmm... x, i never tip up front for guys i m trying out the first time. May b for once i m d lucky guy who happens to b no.90's type... much like how no 25 treated u so wonderfully :P. Another poster said no.90 is straight... guess u r x alone in being given d cold treatment fr no.90. 

Thinking back on how no.90 was pretty eager to play with my tool n how he opened up his pants for me, i better pick him more often in future... 

Cheers :lol:

Edited by Btusulu
1 hour ago, Btusulu said:

Hmmm... x, i never tip up front for guys i m trying out the first time. May b for once i m d lucky guy who happens to b no.90's type... much like how no 25 treated u so wonderfully :P. Another poster said no.90 is straight... guess u r x alone in being given d cold treatment fr no.90. 

Thinking back on how no.90 was pretty eager to play with my tool n how he opened up his pants for me, i better pick him more often in future... 

Cheers :lol:

he open up for u? u said there was a poster indicating who is straight and what not?

4 hours ago, borneoboy said:

he open up for u? u said there was a poster indicating who is straight and what not?

I groped him gently n he got hard instantly. I opened his zipper n he opened his pants. I reached in n... 

One guy in this forum told me about no.90. Said he is muscular n manly... n that he is straight. Once i saw him at d counter, i know for sure he ain't straight. May b he likes older guy?!

Edited by Btusulu
Additional comment
On 5/29/2018 at 1:49 PM, lawre said:

Anything at Stampark swimming pool?

Or Taman Sahabat?

Or Kenyalang Park?

MBKS Stadium?

Many years ago, stampark used to have open shower for the male changing room at d olympic pool side. It was fun n exciting to see any interested guy to b bathing naked in there. I had received many 'indecent proposal' n fun myself.  

Now a days, they built partition with curtains n most recently, d cruisy changing room was vandalized by a group of kids. The management closed down that changing room d last time i was there. 

Whats left is d shower with x changing room at d play pool side. Anyone knows if that is cruisy? I had seen a few guys conveniently x closing d curtain totally n i caught glimpse of their tool. :shhh:

On 5/31/2018 at 4:28 PM, passion16 said:

Just wanted to share my experience at Borneo Petanak today. Booked No.25 for my massage. Full body 1.5 hrs. He is a handsome looking, strong built Indonesian man. I was lucky enough to be brought into a wooden partitioned area. Yes indeed he is very keen to go all the way. Not only he massaged me well, we actually went all the way into fucking and giving each other blowjobs. He said he dont do this to anyone, normally just help them cum. He was indeed pretty hard on when he started massaging me. He started groping my ass and run his finger around my butthole. He kept bumping his crotch at my head, my shoulder. While massaging my arm, he placed my hand right on top of his cock, and started pressing on it to make sure I grab em. He actually fucked me and massaged me at the same time. It was pretty unforgettable. Nice big tool he has. and he is very friendly too. 

My dear, he does that with me every week, no. 25 is big slut and enjoy to get it on with everyone

On 5/31/2018 at 4:28 PM, passion16 said:

Just wanted to share my experience at Borneo Petanak today. Booked No.25 for my massage. Full body 1.5 hrs. He is a handsome looking, strong built Indonesian man. I was lucky enough to be brought into a wooden partitioned area. Yes indeed he is very keen to go all the way. Not only he massaged me well, we actually went all the way into fucking and giving each other blowjobs. He said he dont do this to anyone, normally just help them cum. He was indeed pretty hard on when he started massaging me. He started groping my ass and run his finger around my butthole. He kept bumping his crotch at my head, my shoulder. While massaging my arm, he placed my hand right on top of his cock, and started pressing on it to make sure I grab em. He actually fucked me and massaged me at the same time. It was pretty unforgettable. Nice big tool he has. and he is very friendly too. 

he always bottom for me.  as i am a top.  and yes, he enjoys to get his customer the extra service even though he would say he never do with anyone else

1 hour ago, skintan said:

he always bottom for me.  as i am a top.  and yes, he enjoys to get his customer the extra service even though he would say he never do with anyone else

:thumb: true... he strikes me as the type that is 'overdoing' it a lot... cause despite d young (compare to me) body, it looks a bit 'tired' to me. i was told that he has 'a lot of boyfriends'... certainly massage boy won't wanna give d customer d impression he is doing it with everyone. After all, its business. 

Edited by Btusulu
Additional info
1 hour ago, skintan said:

i see.... wont be surprised either if he does it with most of his customers.... didnt quite believe him.... you go there weekly huh??

1 minute ago, passion16 said:

i see.... wont be surprised either if he does it with most of his customers.... didnt quite believe him.... you go there weekly huh??

Yes i do go there weekly because since i gym regularly, i need massage to ease my muscle after i bulk up. 

3 minutes ago, passion16 said:

any other masseur have you tried

no.7 he was the one from footsie Q and the first time i was at footsie, i was being served by him and he immediately went down on my tool.  and he suggested to me he would be moving to Borneo petanak so i decided to go there and ended up no25 saw me and personally asked me to look for him only so no25 has been my regular masseur for months now and only a few weeks ago, he told me that i could try no3 as he enjoys J.O. clients but have not try no3.  As far as no90, he is a bit snobbish cos he was jealous that i always look for no25 and told me he would not want to j.o. me because i ahve been served by no25.  I guess there must be some competition and tension among the masseurs. 

10 minutes ago, skintan said:

no.7 he was the one from footsie Q and the first time i was at footsie, i was being served by him and he immediately went down on my tool.  and he suggested to me he would be moving to Borneo petanak so i decided to go there and ended up no25 saw me and personally asked me to look for him only so no25 has been my regular masseur for months now and only a few weeks ago, he told me that i could try no3 as he enjoys J.O. clients but have not try no3.  As far as no90, he is a bit snobbish cos he was jealous that i always look for no25 and told me he would not want to j.o. me because i ahve been served by no25.  I guess there must be some competition and tension among the masseurs. 

Your description of no.7 fits my impression of him. I think he does x like me though. As far as no.3, if u touch him, his dick is almost always hard. He is x d most pleasant looking though. Once i jacked him off too n he cum quick. His behavior after he cum was quite a put off for me. 

2 minutes ago, Btusulu said:

So among all the indonesian guys at these few massage place, who u think has d biggest tool? I m curious:P

for me, it's not about their tools since im a divorced top who need massage therapy for after my gym sessions.  I am more into a good massseur

who knows how to massage me and give me the kinky massage when i least expected plus he needs to look above average looks if not average look.

Edited by skintan
1 minute ago, skintan said:

for me, it's not about their tools since im a divorced top who need massage therapy for after my gym sessions.  I am more into a good massseur

who knows how to massage me and give me the kinky massage when i least expected plus he needs to look above average looks if not average look.

Aiya... curiousity only... we often discuss about their massage skill, appearance, attitude, body etc...

1 minute ago, Btusulu said:

Aiya... curiousity only... we often discuss about their massage skill, appearance, attitude, body etc...

i am still a guy.  I do enjoy the occassional when a guy wanted to feel me up.  Being divorced and still feel the need to be a bit naughty with guys is still there. 

30 minutes ago, skintan said:

yup agreed with no.7. ive tried no.3. i was pleased with the way he looks because i like someone who is on the muscular side as i am too... but right before he attended me no.90 hinted something at him and winked at him.... ended up my session was not really pleasant.... very painful instead... ive tried no.90 before too... no luck with him either...

27 minutes ago, skintan said:

for you guy's info, no90 used to be no3. he changed to no90

Must b a diff no.3. I had both no.3 & no.90 recently. 

No.3 is skinny/lean but has goatie. He looks more like a construction worker type... with a milder attitude

No.90 is skinny/lean, clean cut, taller n with an obvious muscular upper body. He definitely has a bit of d 'gantung harga' attitude. I love a challenge to seduce him. Thats why i booked him last week. 

Edited by Btusulu
Additional info
35 minutes ago, Btusulu said:

Must b a diff no.3. I had both no.3 & no.90 recently. 

No.3 is skinny/lean but has goatie. He looks more like a construction worker type... with a milder attitude

No.90 is skinny/lean, clean cut, taller n with an obvious muscular upper body. He definitely has a bit of d 'gantung harga' attitude. I love a challenge to seduce him. Thats why i booked him last week. 

I phone them just now to book for my usual massage therapy, and he phone me back saying there no3 is no90

27 minutes ago, novemberion said:

one of the masseur at borneo 101 said that they are going to open another reflexology centre nearby @ galacity shoplots and they gonna have cubicles...

:clap: it may take a while for d new location to become 'seasoned'... but once that it is... the customers n masseurs may b better at 'ease' :thumb:.

3 hours ago, jeffscker said:

Have any recommend of daddy mature manly massage?

How old is daddy? D only one guy i can think of is no.21 at borneo 101. Over 40 yrs old. Manly: u ought to see d veins on his hands. The rest of his body, i'll let u find out for yourself. Massage: he is one of d best. 

Edited by Btusulu
Additional info
On 6/9/2018 at 12:51 AM, borneoboy said:

anyone heading park to cruise?

It is certainly more quiet these days compared to 10 years ago. Trees had been cut, bushes cleared and with the advent of social apps, people are getting lesser there. Many cases of robbery.. not safe.

But yea, got some experience there in the past... long time ago... guess you know how old I am now.

On 6/4/2018 at 8:51 AM, Btusulu said:

Many years ago, stampark used to have open shower for the male changing room at d olympic pool side. It was fun n exciting to see any interested guy to b bathing naked in there. I had received many 'indecent proposal' n fun myself.  

Now a days, they built partition with curtains n most recently, d cruisy changing room was vandalized by a group of kids. The management closed down that changing room d last time i was there. 

Whats left is d shower with x changing room at d play pool side. Anyone knows if that is cruisy? I had seen a few guys conveniently x closing d curtain totally n i caught glimpse of their tool. :shhh:

that place is so dirty now. Water in the pool is murky and proper swimming attire is not enforced. T-shirts worn  in swim pool, etc - no wonder their filter spoils so fast.

For everyone's info:

Borneo 101: all indon masseur away for raya except no.21 (wahyu).

Footsiie: all indon masseur away for raya except no.33 (dedi).

Borneo petanak: no.32, 33, 34, 25 away for raya (according to counter girl). 

Needless to say, i m referring to d male masseurs only. 

Edited by Btusulu
Additional info
1 hour ago, Expanse said:

Went to Yang before, he was keen to ask me to lose my shorts for massage which I refused lol. 

Aiyo :P he does x bite la... r u bashful or is he just x your type? I m x crazy about d fair skinned look but i thought he is somewhat handsome n could be sexy/attractive to a lot others. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic