Male HQ

New Year Resolutions For 2015! [Compiled]

Blacque

Share your joyous thoughts!

All the promises i made, all the aspirations I desired, all the hopes, the dreams, the wishes that I dearly created in 2014 .. may all these had been fulfilled.

What I am gonna bring into 2015 will be the new burning desires and for the highest consciousness to become the better me.  That everyday in 2015 is about conviction, about courage, about love and peace.

Importantly, 2 + 0 + 1 + 5 gives me a year of all things H U A T ahhhh!

and probably meet someone

Oh, and probably meet "The boy who loves food" to cook or bake something nice for me!  Afterall, "this boy who loves food" sounds wise, as usual.

May you find THAT someone whom you CAN own!

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

1. Bleach and dye my hair.(lol)

2. Publish a book.

3. Hopefully be able to quit school! (hahaha)

4. If above fails then I'll consider to persuade myself to study harder...

Might as well say turn straight?

Might as well say turn straight?

Let's be encouraging shall we?

All the promises i made, all the aspirations I desired, all the hopes, the dreams, the wishes that I dearly created in 2014 .. may all these had been fulfilled.

What I am gonna bring into 2015 will be the new burning desires and for the highest consciousness to become the better me.  That everyday in 2015 is about conviction, about courage, about love and peace.

Importantly, 2 + 0 + 1 + 5 gives me a year of all things H U A T ahhhh!

Oh, and probably meet "The boy who loves food" to cook or bake something nice for me!  Afterall, "this boy who loves food" sounds wise, as usual.

May you find THAT someone whom you CAN own!

Fix a date/venue so I can cook/bake for you :D

Instagram: vodkabaker

Let's be encouraging shall we?

You shall be the moderator for this thread, ok? :clap:

Fix a date/venue so I can cook/bake for you :D

Do I need to buy/get the ingredients or all things free? :smokin: :twisted:

#cheapo?

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

Joebottom, there is already an existing similar thread Here.  Merged yours to it.

Guest Lights

My new year resolution is to see no more accidents in the air, sea and land whether man-made or weather-made. All diseases and virus like birdflu, ebora melted under the sun and dissappear for good. Those with sickness like Aids or HIV and all sort of cancerous torments will be healed miraculously without much effort and new forms of medicines discovered to counter previous incurable diseases and bring everyone back on their feet again.

My new year resolution is to see everyone get paid well in their jobs regardless of language, race, age or religions, no more debt, no more stress in life, no more anxiety, no more pain about living life when everyone finally have their fully paid home.

My new year resolution is to see all students, young and old, from kindergarten to universities scored well with flying colors, parents have no worries about the prospect of their children and childrens are all good and obedient.

My new year resolution is to see all businesses invested heavily on machines, instead of relying on foreign manual workers, to keep Singapore spacious, clean and productive all year round.  

My new year resolution is to see no bully on the road, among neighbours, on the internet and in politics, in work place and among countries.

My new year resolution is to see all lonely soul finally found their companion, be it close friends, long awaited admirers, lovers, husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend or other kind of pets you have always wanted to keep you occupied happily.

My new year resolution is to see parliament has more than one political parties, engaged in constructive debates, with reasons, with citizens at the core of their policies instead of self-served, denial and rhetorics speeches.

My new year resolution is to restore the earth with less carbon emission, more tress and greeneries and protect our nature with less digging and destruction.

My new year resolution is to ensure such resolution continues.

My new year resolution is to see no more accidents in the air, sea and land whether man-made or weather-made. All diseases and virus like birdflu, ebora melted under the sun and dissappear for good. Those with sickness like Aids or HIV and all sort of cancerous torments will be healed miraculously without much effort and new forms of medicines discovered to counter previous incurable diseases and bring everyone back on their feet again.

My new year resolution is to see everyone get paid well in their jobs regardless of language, race, age or religions, no more debt, no more stress in life, no more anxiety, no more pain about living life when everyone finally have their fully paid home.

My new year resolution is to see all students, young and old, from kindergarten to universities scored well with flying colors, parents have no worries about the prospect of their children and childrens are all good and obedient.

My new year resolution is to see all businesses invested heavily on machines, instead of relying on foreign manual workers, to keep Singapore spacious, clean and productive all year round.  

My new year resolution is to see no bully on the road, among neighbours, on the internet and in politics, in work place and among countries.

My new year resolution is to see all lonely soul finally found their companion, be it close friends, long awaited admirers, lovers, husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend or other kind of pets you have always wanted to keep you occupied happily.

My new year resolution is to see parliament has more than one political parties, engaged in constructive debates, with reasons, with citizens at the core of their policies instead of self-served, denial and rhetorics speeches.

My new year resolution is to restore the earth with less carbon emission, more tress and greeneries and protect our nature with less digging and destruction.

My new year resolution is to ensure such resolution continues.

u must be dreaming.

resolution and dream are 2 different things. the former is doable. the other is just a dreamzzz.

Guest wozzit

My new year resolution is to see no more accidents in the air, sea and land whether man-made or weather-made. All diseases and virus like birdflu, ebora melted under the sun and dissappear for good. Those with sickness like Aids or HIV and all sort of cancerous torments will be healed miraculously without much effort and new forms of medicines discovered to counter previous incurable diseases and bring everyone back on their feet again . . . . . My new year resolution is to ensure such resolution continues.

A resolution is something over which u hv personal control. Ur resolutions r things controlled by others. Desirables perhaps, but not resolutions!

Can't you be more original. Okay maybe that could be your resolution for 2015.

My evil twins, you have a stalker in 2015.

Better pray to Medusa to turn your doppelganger into stone (your new resolution)

Must have rejected some uncles or sisters in sauna. hehe

Anyway, happy new year to my other self.

My evil twins, you have a stalker in 2015.Better pray to Medusa to turn your doppelganger into stone (your new resolution)Must have rejected some uncles or sisters in sauna. heheAnyway, happy new year to my other self.

Hey there! Happy New Year to you too :)

To kiss blacque when i see him

Prepare a mistletoe for Christmas 2015 :)

Instagram: vodkabaker

• Guest locked this topic