Male HQ

Companionship Vs Love Vs Together Out Of Habit

Buaya

Hey! Was reading another thread and I thought of starting a new thread for discussion...

When 2 guys fall in love, they want to stay together forever. Then they may fall out of love. But if love stays and the relationship goes strong. After several years thet are still together. Is that because of love? Or could it be that they are both seeking companionship? Or could it be that both or one of them no longer love the other guy but stick to him out of habit? Like without that guy, he will feel strange and wierd?

What are your views?

buaya you bad boy... you brought out something we said to become a topic!!! hahahaha

like i said before, i will stand to it, Love will end, but compaionship doesnt...

I still believe that love can exist between couples. It all depends on how both of you maintain the relationship with sparks.

:whistle:

Toshi, I did say I will start a topic to separately discuss this... ;)

Anyway, as much as I love to believe that love can exist for a lifetime, I am afraid that not all will be able to maintain it...

Take for example, my darling. He started out making me believe that he will only fxxk with me, end up he finds people to service him. He also started out very loving, say mushy stuff, but now, after 2 years, he says we are together for so long liao, there's no need for such stuff, brushing me off when I get mushy and lovey dovey. He also stopped saying 'I love you' to me for sometime already... Seemingly reluctant to lie to me and himself... Sex frequency reduced and he does not seem to desire me. I have to initiate sex and he has to be in the mood for me. Then when I propose and ask him to be with me for this life, he says our relationship is still early. Note, he did say we are together for so long... And recently, he seems to be getting more materialistic...

I am scared that he is just getting used to have me around and maybe his love for me is diminishing without him realising... But I could just be thinking too much, reading too deep...

What are your views? :blink:

Toshi, I did say I will start a topic to separately discuss this... ;)

Anyway, as much as I love to believe that love can exist for a lifetime, I am afraid that not all will be able to maintain it...

Take for example, my darling. He started out making me believe that he will only fxxk with me, end up he finds people to service him. He also started out very loving, say mushy stuff, but now, after 2 years, he says we are together for so long liao, there's no need for such stuff, brushing me off when I get mushy and lovey dovey. He also stopped saying 'I love you' to me for sometime already... Seemingly reluctant to lie to me and himself... Sex frequency reduced and he does not seem to desire me. I have to initiate sex and he has to be in the mood for me. Then when I propose and ask him to be with me for this life, he says our relationship is still early. Note, he did say we are together for so long... And recently, he seems to be getting more materialistic...

I am scared that he is just getting used to have me around and maybe his love for me is diminishing without him realising... But I could just be thinking too much, reading too deep...

What are your views? :blink:

Things always start off rosy. Infact, there are too many similar cases whereby feelings died off along the way, and companionship replaced the feelings of love. The couple no longer share intimacy and saying sweet words to each other, but they remained together to carry on day to day stuffs. They might go holiday together, discussing anything under the sun but no longer share their love feelings towards each other. They got so used to each other and perhaps take things granted. They still want each other to be around, for emotional support and as a companion in many ways. As for sexual fulfillment, they preferred fresher meat and thrills. :blink:

Oh, yes, the term is 'Take things for granted'. I always tell him not to take me for granted... Maybe one of these days, I show him I CAN disappear... Maybe he will panick, but maybe he will boh chap...

I just hate it when guys prefer fresh meat... I don't get of my darling, I wonder why most guys do... :(:blink:

Oh, yes, the term is 'Take things for granted'. I always tell him not to take me for granted... Maybe one of these days, I show him I CAN disappear... Maybe he will panick, but maybe he will boh chap...

I just hate it when guys prefer fresh meat... I don't get of my darling, I wonder why most guys do... :(:blink:

Ladies, remember one thing....

ALL GUYS ARE JERKS (guys including still is, used to be, trying to be or trying not to be)

We all are... LOL

PS: please do not slap me...lol

Can anybody find me, somebody to love?

I just hate it when guys prefer fresh meat... I don't get of my darling, I wonder why most guys do...  :(   :blink:

Ladies, remember one thing....

ALL GUYS ARE JERKS (guys including still is, used to be, trying to be or trying not to be)

We all are... LOL

PS: please do not slap me...lol

Like the chinese saying " Which cat does not like fresh fish ?" YES! We all love fresh meat...hahaha...its a matter of self control and discipline. But when opportunity arise, one's tolerance will be rippled. Just like when a sexy lady walking pass any straight guy ....pay special attention on this straight guy facial expression...eye and mouth open...but not for us, we divert our attention to the guys near by..haha..thats the difference in attraction but all men like fresh meats. :D No doubt about it! Men are still Men.

• Guest locked this topic