Male HQ

Where To Find Kosher Shops

Guest SH

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Christian wanting Jewish kosher foods - who wouldve thunk it huh? ;p

Are you avoiding eating shell fish also? It is Mosaic law, I think ;)

Good list, Iamziz, no unleavened bread there however.

May require a time machine or round ticket air travel?

Edited by MotherCat

Sometime I order Kosher meals for my flights. Just for the fun of it. Not bad. Been to some Kosher diners overseas, too. 

Maybe TS would like to consider contacting a Jewish body in Singapore for the bread or any other Kosher foods he may need. I am sure they can provide a better listing.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Sometime I order Kosher meals for my flights. Just for the fun of it. Not bad. Been to some Kosher diners overseas, too. 

Maybe TS would like to consider contacting a Jewish body in Singapore for the bread or any other Kosher foods he may need. I am sure they can provide a better listing.

contact a Jewish body..hmmmm....my dirty mind  is getting images it should not be getting on a sunday :D

contact a Jewish body..hmmmm....my dirty mind  is getting images it should not be getting on a sunday :D

Behave before GM comes with Rotan  :lol:  :D  :P

Jewish Body - http://www.singaporejews.com/

― J'son M. Lee 

hey some ppl got weird fantasies about rotan

BDSM ppl

eeeeeeek

hey but u ever tried lox and bagels?

DAMN shiok!

Bagel yes. Lox I believe so. Ages since I had a bagel.

― J'son M. Lee 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.