Male HQ

Looking For The Guy In Kakiku

Guest Kakiku

• 5 months later...

so young...what kind of experience u hv..hahaha..most of the time not successful in penetration..haha..

i have 5 years sex experience since graduate from secondary school, and i'm long lasting too, haha,

Guest Guest

unless you don't let me in?? hahaha

so far my experience is younger top quite selfish and not very good..I actually prefer older tops..very hard to explain but once u experience it than u know what I am saying. .hahah..the way the hold u tight and do romance before fuck..wah feel so save and ready to allow them to masuk..the kaki can sendiri buka to let their hard tool masuk. .haha

so far my experience is younger top quite selfish and not very good..I actually prefer older tops..very hard to explain but once u experience it than u know what I am saying. .hahah..the way the hold u tight and do romance before fuck..wah feel so save and ready to allow them to masuk..the kaki can sendiri buka to let their hard tool masuk. .haha

I see....then you teach me how la, hahaha

Guest Guest

I see....then you teach me how la, hahaha

this one comes thru experience and ask bottom how was your performance and also maybe once try bottoming. .than u will know what bottom hv to go thru..haha..u hv to spend time to prepare bottom to take your tool..cannot simply masuk..haha

this one comes thru experience and ask bottom how was your performance and also maybe once try bottoming. .than u will know what bottom hv to go thru..haha..u hv to spend time to prepare bottom to take your tool..cannot simply masuk..haha

haha, perhaps i have to become bottom few times??

Guest Guest

haha, perhaps i have to become bottom few times??

actually some of my fav tops who fucked me was bottoms before..so I think if u hv bottom experience it will be good for u also..lol

actually some of my fav tops who fucked me was bottoms before..so I think if u hv bottom experience it will be good for u also..lol

actually i've been fucked before, i'm flexible but I'm prefer to be top

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.