Male HQ

Fuck Practice Buddy?

sean_sean

Will be staying alone night of 12 May 2018 (Sat) in hotel at Bencoolen Street. Work-related trip so it won't be a whole night available thingy - from 7pm to 10pm as the next day have to work.

Wishing to cross off my bucket list - sex with a guy. So far only done oral - being sucked, which was fantastic. So now looking for more. Want to experience what is like going into a guy. Of course safe sex is a must.

Anyone wishes to help me cross this off my bucket list? ;) PM me. I use only WeChat so I do hope for the person(s) to have WeChat too. Preferably younger guys (20s to mid 30s). I'm in my late 40s, 178cm 76kg, clean shaven, non-muscular but not fat either. Malaysian Chinese.

Hahahaha... I don't mind hosting for 2 guys during this period where they can enjoy themselves with me as a watcher. As long as no drugs, no booze and no cigarettes,  I'm cool.

12 hours ago, manehiso said:

Why? What happened to you with him? 

He toyed with people to meet And vanishes at last minutes 

he played out not fewer than 4 people here - we can live happier without trying his flesh.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic