Male HQ

Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore

Guest Newie

20 hours ago, darren_123 said:

To whoever it was:

I couldn't believe the blatency of you stroking ur cock while standing directly in front of me while I was seated, in the steam room. 

Pls exercise discretion. 

17020394-Japanese-Macaque-Jigokudani-Monkey-Park-Snow-monkey-Stock-Photo copy 2.jpg

Most dun go to such lengths but still blatantly cruising...staring, walking around with semi erection and following people in and out of steam room or sauna! There are many straight guys there and a gay bashing waiting to happen some day. I dun wish it on anyone.

Please...please...this is a relaxing and safe place....dun take it away for the rest of us.

Edited by Salt&Pepper

On ‎15‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 0:16 AM, darren_123 said:

To whoever it was:

I couldn't believe the blatency of you stroking ur cock while standing directly in front of me while I was seated, in the steam room. 

Pls exercise discretion. 

u must be too hot until he buay tahan...........

22 hours ago, kodansha said:

Him again!! 

Meaning that guy keep on doin the same thing?

omg becoming scared of going liao

i think no str8 coming ald due to this place ald full of gays somemore no behave!

Guest guest

people who get horny  easily when  seeing cute guys naked will have the urge to touch them. Such people better avoid the straight spa before something bad  happen This type of ppl should visit the gay sauna on nude nights instead..

Didn't encounter any uncle of that sort when I was there.

That aside, I've enjoyed the all the hot baths especially the soda bath.

Had to be careful when stepping out from the onsen bath as the water is kind of "slippery" and also when stepping into the jet bath as the bubbling water conceals the uneven surface of the bath.

3 hours ago, ian_ian said:

How is the crowd like on Mondays? I want to give it a try but i hope it won't be crowded

I did not specifically go on Monday but went on other weekdays in the afternoon. Not crowded in the guys section, maybe 10 people distributed around the bath area. Lots of leg room and not noisy. I recommend calling the establishment to confirm b4 u go.

Enjoy!

Guest Right Leg tattoo

Yesterday,there was a weird guy always sit on the bench to watch and stare on naked guys(i was one of them) in the Hot Bath and Cold Bath area, anyone know him? His weird behaviour and eyes language piss me off! And all the way follow me to the lounge...if you are the person here, fuck off....I m not interested on you.

Guest Spa gst
1 hour ago, Guest Right Leg tattoo said:

Yesterday,there was a weird guy always sit on the bench to watch and stare on naked guys(i was one of them) in the Hot Bath and Cold Bath area, anyone know him? His weird behaviour and eyes language piss me off! And all the way follow me to the lounge...if you are the person here, fuck off....I m not interested on you.

Yes this guy was seated on the bench yesterday looking at others. 

I happened to watch an episode of Bengampire. a TV Channel 8 programme last night.

It featured this place - it looks wonderful and the onsen pools looked inviting.

However the price is quite forbidding as compared to that in Bangkok.

Furthermore the setting inside a mall is claustrophobic.

I prefer to soak outdoors - like those in Taiwan and Japan.

http://www.yunomorionsen.com/2015/sg/set-menu.php

http://www.yunomorionsen.com/2015/bangkok/set-menu.php

Guest Locker#86

There was a hot young guy jerked at the shower area which I was just showered beside him. 2 handsome towel boys, came in to check the onsen, enjoyed watching this hot young guy bating until he cummed. Haha... Free show in onsen. I will come back again. I hope to see more...hot guys.

Guest Onsen lover
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Cannot understand why keep promoting straight spa here, which can leads gay to such spa, and cause nuisance to straight community.

Straight can be bend!

Some people like straight coz they are man.....not like you! So jealous....and you can't get it!

Guest guest
12 hours ago, Guest Locker#86 said:

There was a hot young guy jerked at the shower area which I was just showered beside him. 2 handsome towel boys, came in to check the onsen, enjoyed watching this hot young guy bating until he cummed. Haha... Free show in onsen. I will come back again. I hope to see more...hot guys.

He jo standing?

17 hours ago, Guest guest said:

buying package  at this spa ,is it safe? should be safe since just open.

No body knows, any package purchased came with a risk that u have to take, when buying them, don't just focus on how much u can save but also how much u can afford to loose should the place close down the next day :pray:

was there just now, saw one stupid fellow with the black shorts.

saw a cute guy lean and nice bods with a older person, maybe his dad but 2 do not look alike the guy seem early 20s.

saw a body builder very bulk and 6 pack, face look like kevin cheng. 

Guest Ryan Chan
On 7/22/2016 at 8:44 AM, lonelyglobe said:

No body knows, any package purchased came with a risk that u have to take, when buying them, don't just focus on how much u can save but also how much u can afford to loose should the place close down the next day :pray:

Stupid! Yunomori won't close down!

Yunomori is going to have his 3rd branch soon in Pattaya. They are making money.

Want to enjoy onsen, just buy it!

Your package is damn fkg small, want to talk too much.....compared my membership, I gain in my health...and I unlock my mind.

5 hours ago, Bebe Lee said:

hi interested to go today

any kind soul wanna follow

28/chn/178/65

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

• G_M locked this topic
  • 11 months later...
Guest NSman

Was at Yumomori Onsen for the first time yesterday (18/7) afternoon from

about 1230 till 3plus pm. Saw a few cutie, some really have nice butts, shaved pubes, dick of all shape. Saw one particular leanfit guy with a very obvious tan line alternating between the purple bath, cold bath. His Tan line was so nice. He went out and came back and this time round not using any towel to cover himself, so proud! Anyone saw this particular guy as well?