Male HQ

Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore

Guest Newie

The business in Bangkok is so good and queue to get to the cashier. And now I have to wait for another 2hours for my massage. Wonder will Singapore branch busy be the same as BKK. I come in at 5pm and massage at 7.15pm.

18 minutes ago, Milky said:

Wow really an eye opener in the onse just now saw many Japanese hunk and handsome man walking nake. And majority have a nice dick......hahah

In Singapore , surely must cover up , otherwise, the straights here will complain ! 

You don't know the mentality here sometimes very funny one meh ? People can one  , we cannot ! People cannot one , we can ! Just look at the simple example of standing on the left at the escalator , in London and Hong Kong , it is on the right but we have it on the left ! A simple question , for most of the old folks  , which arm has more strength to hold on too , right or left ?Actually wearing material  attracts more dirt , 'cause our natural body have hairs to prevent dirts .....by the way , can someone explain the reason why standing on the left to give way on escalator and not on the right ? 

2 hours ago, Guest said:

You don't know the mentality here sometimes very funny one meh ? People can one  , we cannot ! People cannot one , we can ! Just look at the simple example of standing on the left at the escalator , in London and Hong Kong , it is on the right but we have it on the left ! A simple question , for most of the old folks  , which arm has more strength to hold on too , right or left ?Actually wearing material  attracts more dirt , 'cause our natural body have hairs to prevent dirts .....by the way , can someone explain the reason why standing on the left to give way on escalator and not on the right ? 

i am not sure if i am right or wrong but u see here in singapore if u drive slow go to left, fast go right. so same rules applies.

5 hours ago, Enelym1978 said:

I wish they would enforce the nudity since that's how it's done in Japan. It worked in Thailand, don't see why Singapore should have disposable/for-rent swimwear for an onsen.... Make it clear at the door and on the website. Come if you're ok with it. Don't go if you're not. 

yes agreed. i have travel to japan and korea where they do it naked. korea called it jijimbang or something but doesn't matter. in fact korea is even more open.

in japan ppl usually cover with a small towel only when in the water they will put the towel on head or at the side of the pool, korea dun even cover with towel.

to be frank even i am gay when i visit these places i enjoy being relax, even i saw lots of hunks and dicks i do not feel horny or get hard or whatsoever, just enjoy and destress.

Wanted to stress something, i sincerely hope all gay folk please respect this place and if they like me want to have a place to relax please behave and do not do any stupid thing that force them to enforce disposable and for rent swim wear, if that happens it is u to be blamed.

46 minutes ago, bradlee said:

i am not sure if i am right or wrong but u see here in singapore if u drive slow go to left, fast go right. so same rules applies.

Thanks but they should know this is about standing , the right arm have more  strength to hold on to something while standing , especially for the older folks ! Must be some  stupid young management ideas seeing things through their own eye sight level of the world ! Don't these stupid educated management staff  understand child , young adults and old folks see and use senses differently through different eye level ! 

The massage is great on yesterday and just paid about 1550 baht, approx SGD60 for two hours with onsen. Worthwhile on that price and service provided. Free transport to the BTS station. 

Interesting I realised that the onsen is crusiy. I do see some of their thai, maybe money boy hunt on the foreigners, particularly the westerner. If you want to have a peek on the Japanese hunk you have to come before 7pm. After 9pm there will be more of the locals there, they are handsome and nice build too. 

I do not like the cafe there, not much variety of food. However the price is reasonable. 

Wonder when the singapore branch is opening? What packages they are serving? Why they set up at the shopping branch? I Guess their operating hours will be 10am-10pm. Not like in Bangkok it is their own building, very relax like resort. You can see family with kids there enjoying particularly the Japanese.

On the next trip I will visit their Bangkok branch again.....

Last time I went to BKK one around 5-6pm was super busy with mostly Thais, a few Japs and AMDK.t How do you know they are MB?

A little update on the Singapore branch: they did the water tests in the different pools this week. And no I don't own, run or whatever this place as someone already asked once.... But my friend does and he posts updates on his FB account. :) 

11 hours ago, Enelym1978 said:

A little update on the Singapore branch: they did the water tests in the different pools this week. And no I don't own, run or whatever this place as someone already asked once.... But my friend does and he posts updates on his FB account. :) 

Will your friend allow you to KONG SI the business?

On 5/7/2016 at 2:29 AM, Guest said:

Thanks but they should know this is about standing , the right arm have more  strength to hold on to something while standing , especially for the older folks ! Must be some  stupid young management ideas seeing things through their own eye sight level of the world ! Don't these stupid educated management staff  understand child , young adults and old folks see and use senses differently through different eye level ! 

maybe because most people's right arm is stronger, that's why they make people stand on the left to use their left hand when they are not moving. 
cuz the right side is for people who are moving and even when you are climbing up or down the escalator, you are supposed to be holding the rail for safety. so if the escalator stops suddenly while you are moving, perhaps your stronger arm can support you better then the weaker arm?
people stand on the left side in japan too.
not sure about other countries.
can never please everyone anyway.  :-)

On 7 May, 2016 at 11:25 PM, Guest said:

I suspect it's because it's like the way we drive: slower vehicles on the left, faster ones take the right. 

1 hour ago, ouat1972 said:

I suspect it's because it's like the way we drive: slower vehicles on the left, faster ones take the right. 

But Hk and Singapore are having pretty much same rules under the British before ...so why different when on the escalator rules ?

They are incurring lots of closed rental - how are they going to break even before the landlord raise rental after lease expiry?

By courting the gay market of cos - stay tuned for lots of salacious gossips and news on social media!

22 hours ago, Guest said:

But Hk and Singapore are having pretty much same rules under the British before ...so why different when on the escalator rules ?

Probably has to do with our social norms like how only in Singapore we love toasted slice bread with kaya and butter and runny eggs. Or maybe it was something "taught" to us in the form of social etiquette along with rules on no spitting or flush toilet after use kind of thing... not sure. 

On Saturday, May 07, 2016 at 11:25 PM, Guest said:

The ppl who implemented this had traffic mentality, following driving rule of slow driving on left, overtake on right lane. 

Hope that helps... cheers!

22 hours ago, Guest said:

Do not even attempt to think all British rules r correct... there's some very puzzling policies within their society which baffled even the locals there. So stop sucking up to the Kwei los. 

21 minutes ago, horchew said:

Do not even attempt to think all British rules r correct... there's some very puzzling policies within their society which baffled even the locals there. So stop sucking up to the Kwei los. 

The mindset already pre-conditioned the ex colonial master cannot be wrong.

On 07/05/2016 at 1:43 AM, bradlee said:

yes agreed. i have travel to japan and korea where they do it naked. korea called it jijimbang or something but doesn't matter. in fact korea is even more open.

in japan ppl usually cover with a small towel only when in the water they will put the towel on head or at the side of the pool, korea dun even cover with towel.

to be frank even i am gay when i visit these places i enjoy being relax, even i saw lots of hunks and dicks i do not feel horny or get hard or whatsoever, just enjoy and destress.

Wanted to stress something, i sincerely hope all gay folk please respect this place and if they like me want to have a place to relax please behave and do not do any stupid thing that force them to enforce disposable and for rent swim wear, if that happens it is u to be blamed.

I want to stress something too: I sincerely hope trash like you will not play saint and think all gay folks are lusty creatures.  Patrons who are gays need not mean they will "misbehave".  You are the stupid thing here.  You should start wearing adult diapers.

36 minutes ago, Guest said:

The mindset already pre-conditioned the ex colonial master cannot be wrong.

True lor... just follow blindly without questioning. That's what I call sucking up to kwei los. 

17 hours ago, horchew said:

True lor... just follow blindly without questioning. That's what I call sucking up to kwei los. 

70% voted.

On 07/05/2016 at 7:12 PM, Milky said:

Wow really an eye opener in the onse just now saw many Japanese hunk and handsome man walking nake. And majority have a nice dick......hahah

Yes man! 

But again unlike japan and korea when they are comfy in walking naked

When in bkk, almost all of them walk by covering it

Although yes some are comfortable not covering it

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Yes man! 

But again unlike japan and korea when they are comfy in walking naked

When in bkk, almost all of them walk by covering it

Although yes some are comfortable not covering it

i think is the culture, in japan actually the culture is to cover with a small towel, but in korea they do not cover at all.

Not sure in korea but in japan u suppose to pull back foreskin to reveal the cock head, not for horny or sexy sake but is to show that u are thoroughly clean including cock head.

2 hours ago, bradlee said:

i think is the culture, in japan actually the culture is to cover with a small towel, but in korea they do not cover at all.

Not sure in korea but in japan u suppose to pull back foreskin to reveal the cock head, not for horny or sexy sake but is to show that u are thoroughly clean including cock head.

That's lewd and gross according to ancient spartans! Lol

3 hours ago, bradlee said:

Haha cant imagine they doing it to their small tiny little didi 

On 5/4/2016 at 11:01 AM, Bobi said:

i have never been to any before. Anyone able to share the facilities there? Or any pictures of the place?

Would love to go with you some day then you can shake your booty for us to see? Lol

http://sg.asia-city.com/city-living/news/4-reasons-kallang-now-one-singapores-coolest-neighborhoods?platform=hootsuite

4 reasons Kallang is now one of Singapore's coolest neighborhoods

Its new onsen is among them.

yunomori.jpg

Generally thought of as a place to watch football or concerts (and that place where you decided to take up dragon boating that one time), Kallang has been reinvented as a hip, indie-inclined part of Singapore. If you haven’t gotten acquainted with its lesser-known attractions, here are four reasons to visit ASAP.

It’s got a cool new BBQ joint

Renovating the entire first floor of their building, the Kilo/Grain Traders people are about to launch Camp Kilo Charcoal Club. We don't know too much yet, but the place seems to be inspired by those semi-outdoor pig-roast parties they've had in recent months. Preliminary sleuthing on their FB reveals a hipster-industrial, tile-covered open kitchen, corrugated metal fronting, outdoor grills, etc. Your typical BBQ-chic aesthetic, but we're extremely excited for yet another place for legit, smoky grilled meat in a perpetual BBQ party atmosphere.

The Projector keeps upping its game

The go-to place for non-mainstream films, independent cinema The Projector has already made a name for itself among cinephiles. Recently though, they’ve been taking their film program even further beyond the ordinary, hosting a rare screening of A Clockwork Orange, the first uncut screening of Japanese horror classic Audition, and 20th anniversary screenings of Eric Khoo’s iconic Mee Pok Man (complete with post-screening dialog sessions). Coming soon – controversial film 1987: Untracing the Conspiracy will be shown again on Jun 1 and 12.

Singapore’s favorite parking lot bar has reopened

Speaking of The Projector, The Great Escape, aka the parking lot behind the cinema, has finally reopened after it was closed for "renovations" back in March. If their reopening party with DJs Bhayology (of Tropical Temple dance-awesomeness) and Mr Assin (of Beats from Beneath fame) was anything to go by, you’re going to love it more than ever.

It has an onsen

While there’s nothing quite like a trek to a far flung corner of Japan to relax at a hot spring resort, you’ll at least have a local option between your trips with the opening of Yunomori Onsen & Spa at Kallang Wave Mall. Combining traditional Japanese onsen therapy with Thai spa treatments, you get the best of both worlds here. Prices start at $38.

- See more at: http://sg.asia-city.com/city-living/news/4-reasons-kallang-now-one-singapores-coolest-neighborhoods?platform=hootsuite#sthash.sSxrcVLN.dpuf

• G_M locked this topic