Male HQ

Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore

Guest Newie

Guest GUEST
On 5/29/2016 at 3:49 PM, Guest Tim said:

Do you need to pull down your foreskin for uncircumcised penis?

Is it OK to walk around with an erection?

Is the light inside the onsen very bright or dim?

Are you allowed to jerk off inside the pool, sauna or steam room?

Any signs that say no sexual activity allowed?

Are you effing retarded?

Must you make a slut out of every establishment with your slutty aura??

Guest Test88
49 minutes ago, Confused Loner said:

Don't hv nice bod, better be naked in a foreign land than to bump into someone familiar... (low self-esteem)...

Exactly what i was concern about
Singapore is so small and the place i work with have big client based (some of them i know is gay as well) and u can imagine bump into some of them, the next day imagine the feeling when u meet them (cos i have to always meet my client everyday)

Somemore this kallang wave mall is very central, not ulu place in tuas/jurong island where less ppl will be coming

I dont think erection is possible
U are soak into hot water wont make u erected one, trust me
Or anyone does?

I have been to hot spring in china and the hotness of the water will make u tired instead of energetic

Guest Guest

Be prepared to meet your grandad, dad, son, brother, boss, colleague, neighbour, friend stark bollocks naked. If u can deal with that, go. If u can't, don't go.

It is not an establishment for sex. It is too bright and too open to have sex. If u can deal with that, go. If u can't don't go.

Guest Guest

The onsen is for bathing, not for having sex. No point going there to look for sex unless u have a lot of money to waste or u want to be arrested. Remember there are children in there and the courts will not hesitate to come down hard on those behaving indecently especially when there are kids around.

23 minutes ago, Enelym1978 said:

But as said earlier by another member, it's NOT a gay venue so why would it be weird or awkward? :)

You see him naked, he sees you naked. You go to a Japanese onsen, that's what you would expect right lol? 

Don't over think it 

actually there is a saying "Hadaka no tsukiai" which basically means naked communication http://squashedmochi.com/hadaka-no-tsukiai/

it mean strip fully naked remove all formalities, social status, to have a communication without mask. 

Guest Question

Got female cleaners enter the male onsen area while the patrons are inside? If have I wont' patronise this place.

Guest Tete

- can anyone reply if the culture here all ppl are covering their part using small towel or just let it hanging??if covering then will be just the same as bangkok and gonna be no point coming liao

Guest Hormones

If you have very bad body acne like chest and back area are you allowed to soak in the pool?

Read somewhere that people with skin disease not allowed same like tattoo and acne is consider a skin disease?

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest Tete said:

- can anyone reply if the culture here all ppl are covering their part using small towel or just let it hanging??if covering then will be just the same as bangkok and gonna be no point coming liao

Actually having material on one body and soaking in is much more unhygienic as all kinds of germs , bugs and bacteria can trapped on to materials, whereas body have natural hair for  abilities and resistance to  certain germs and bacteria and bugs . 

Guest Tete
17 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Actually having material on one body and soaking in is much more unhygienic as all kinds of germs , bugs and bacteria can trapped on to materials, whereas body have natural hair for  abilities and resistance to  certain germs and bacteria and bugs . 

Man

I think u reply to different post.. :)

15 hours ago, Guest Test88 said:

Exactly what i was concern about
Singapore is so small and the place i work with have big client based (some of them i know is gay as well) and u can imagine bump into some of them, the next day imagine the feeling when u meet them (cos i have to always meet my client everyday)

Somemore this kallang wave mall is very central, not ulu place in tuas/jurong island where less ppl will be coming

I dont think erection is possible
U are soak into hot water wont make u erected one, trust me
Or anyone does?

I have been to hot spring in china and the hotness of the water will make u tired instead of energetic

Hahaha...This reminded me the time when my PR team organized a media trip to Kyoto. The whole group spent a night at a luxurious Hot Spring resort there. Before dinner, all the males in the group consisting of myself, colleagues within my department and other departments and numerous senior management from various China media, all naked and monopolizing the whole outdoor pool chit-chatting as well as enjoying the beautiful sunset view.

When we went back to work, business as usual. No awkwardness whatsoever. I can't remember what they look like naked. I guess my mind chose to blocked it out and I believe it was the same for them.

Dun worry so much lah, let go and feel liberated!

Edited by Salt&Pepper

Guest Randomname

Liked it. Can't last long in most of the pools, only the soda pool was "bearable". But it was great overall. Just need to get used to the extreme temperatures. Skin actually does feel great after this. 

5 hours ago, Guest Randomname said:

Liked it. Can't last long in most of the pools, only the soda pool was "bearable". But it was great overall. Just need to get used to the extreme temperatures. Skin actually does feel great after this. 

how's the crowd during weekday? lots of ppl or very few?

6 minutes ago, quadsofsteel85 said:

Eyy..anyone wants to go? Straight guy who can't find a straight friend to go with and I'm not homophobic. Soo...i dont mind.

Eyy...as in hey

Guest Randomname
29 minutes ago, bradlee said:

how's the crowd during weekday? lots of ppl or very few? Not much early in the afternoon but by 5 it was starting to get more crowded

Guest Locker 98
22 hours ago, Guest Question said:

Got female cleaners enter the male onsen area while the patrons are inside? If have I wont' patronise this place.

This lady cleaner, Doris always love to see guys naked, she purposely come into the male area, especially in the locker area as told by the fat uncle. Deny.

I told the fat uncle....men have their personal privacy...and he told me that in future, the management may employ women as housekeeper to distribute towels and yucata. In Singapore, female can work in male bousekeeping and clean men toilet...including inside the onsen.

7 hours ago, Guest Locker 98 said:

This lady cleaner, Doris always love to see guys naked, she purposely come into the male area, especially in the locker area as told by the fat uncle. Deny.

I told the fat uncle....men have their personal privacy...and he told me that in future, the management may employ women as housekeeper to distribute towels and yucata. In Singapore, female can work in male bousekeeping and clean men toilet...including inside the onsen.

Could someone else confirm this?

I was initially pleased when a previous poster said he saw no female staff.

Guest Curious
34 minutes ago, kingbitch said:

Could someone else confirm this?

I was initially pleased when a previous poster said he saw no female staff.

So far, I have not seen ladies inside guys onsen, Irregardless whether it's an Aunty or Nyonya, young or old but still a female.

I felt a number of the post quite fishy like the one say saw ppl having sex or female cleaner. I only been there once both r not true for that time I been there. Maybe those went many times can verify. Remember this is internet ppl can say anything they want. If what they posted are lies r they trying to encourage sex which I'm against it as this is onsen not gay sauna or they trying to discourage ppl from going by saying there is female cleaner?

Guest Curious
24 minutes ago, bradlee said:

I felt a number of the post quite fishy like the one say saw ppl having sex or female cleaner. I only been there once both r not true for that time I been there. Maybe those went many times can verify. Remember this is internet ppl can say anything they want. If what they posted are lies r they trying to encourage sex which I'm against it as this is onsen not gay sauna or they trying to discourage ppl from going by saying there is female cleaner?

I agreed with you, I've been there twice, I saw nothing but naked guys walking ard with no small towels covered.

Guest guest

I went there once. Saw no sex, no erection. But can't sense gays there. No female cleaner. Though almost all walk nude, no erection. Water too cold too hot for that. Lots of false claims on internet. Caution.

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

I went there once. Saw no sex, no erection. But can't sense gays there. No female cleaner. Though almost all walk nude, no erection. Water too cold too hot for that. Lots of false claims on internet. Caution.

As long as all patron behave, gay or str8 doesn't matter. We r just there to relax n enjoy the onsen bath. Right!!!

Same..  I have been there twice. Didn't see any female cleaners.  Or sexual behaviours. Why is there a need to lie?

Come to think of it..  The establishment also disencourage people from wearing slippers or shoes into the facilities.  If you plan to re-enter by bringing your own slippers,  may I know where are you going to wear your 2nd pair of slippers? Put them on only at the reception area or shoe locker area?  Its kind of awkward to do that.  

I think they don't allow re-entry once you head out of the entrance and by bring your own second pair of slippers..  Its kind of like bending the rules of making re-entry possible... Which is not what the management intend to allow. 

whatever your fantasies are, please DO NOT go and spoil reputation in a straight joint. otherwise, it will received complains and sooner or later, law enforcers will come down hard with all the rules. and for all you know, it closes its doors. 

and you've got no one else to blame but yourself. 

29 minutes ago, Guest Tete said:

So means everyone inside the onsen not covering their private parts right??

Then its gonna be awesome!

Is like nude night in sauna. Only difference is that can see, cannot touch.

But in the gay sauna's nude night, can see and can touch.

Haha, been to Hokkaido's onsen ( a few of them in-fact )...
base on the pictures from http://danielfooddiary.com/2016/05/28/yunomori/ 
the only picture which puzzled me was the partition for each shower area, I remember back at Hokkaido, there isn't any partition...

PS: in Hokkaido, it's normal for an older guy or a friend to help scrub your back in onsen's shower area... idk will it happen here in SG haha

Edited by ThePineapple

approval.png.5049b8bf793949ee27c5a7e76f11054d.png

11 minutes ago, ThePineapple said:

Haha, been to Hokkaido's onsen ( a few of them instead )...
base on the pictures from http://danielfooddiary.com/2016/05/28/yunomori/ 
the only picture which puzzled me was the partition for each shower area, I remember back at Hokkaido, there isn't any partition...

PS: in Hokkaido, it's normal for an older guy or a friend to help scrub your back in onsen's shower area... idk will it happen here in SG haha

I have been to onsen in Japan but not Hokkaido. I remember some got partition too. Reason is not to cover, it more for preventing water from shower to hit the person beside. 

http://www.yuzankaku.jp/onsen/

see one of the onsen in Japan look for the shower pic

Edited by bradlee

Guest Tete
17 minutes ago, bradlee said:

Why u are selling?

Nope im asking if theres anyone buying during presale cos i wanna buy

So pls let me know the email addr

Guest Tete

Yep pardon my grammar lol

So anyone here selling the package of 20+5 vouchers that they sold during presale?

I happen to see one ppl sell here last time but i think its gone

Dunno being banned or what

Sad..

Guest Guest Locker 64
14 hours ago, bradlee said:

Totally agree. Went to Yunomori Onsen this evening ... wow just like the authentic Japanese Onsen i visited in Tokyo and Kyoto several years ago! Now, here in Singapore! When i was there, everyone was totally naked and not covering with the small towels. No hanky-panky, everyone looking relaxed soaking in the baths, the sauna or steam room to take the day's stress away. Surely no female cleaner or female housekeeper (in the male onsen) -- this will never happen.

The soda bath i think its the best (closest to body temperature) and not so hot ... I also tried the bubble and silk baths and scrubbed my whole body with salt in the steam room. Now my whole body and skin feeling good and smooth ... but i suppose would have to visit the onsen weekly to maintain it ... lol.

I love the clothes-free (totally naked) and relaxed environment. And no hanky-panky or sex please, let's keep it this way.

Will surely use the onsen again.

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest Locker 64 said:

Totally agree. Went to Yunomori Onsen this evening ... wow just like the authentic Japanese Onsen i visited in Tokyo and Kyoto several years ago! Now, here in Singapore! When i was there, everyone was totally naked and not covering with the small towels. No hanky-panky, everyone looking relaxed soaking in the baths, the sauna or steam room to take the day's stress away. Surely no female cleaner or female housekeeper (in the male onsen) -- this will never happen.

The soda bath i think its the best (closest to body temperature) and not so hot ... I also tried the bubble and silk baths and scrubbed my whole body with salt in the steam room. Now my whole body and skin feeling good and smooth ... but i suppose would have to visit the onsen weekly to maintain it ... lol.

I love the clothes-free (totally naked) and relaxed environment. And no hanky-panky or sex please, let's keep it this way.

Will surely use the onsen again.

hows the crowd on weekday nite? about how many ppl?

• G_M locked this topic