Male HQ

Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore

Guest Newie

Guest YUNOMORI

In yunomonri this afternoon. Good to see even straight guys in the buff (incl 4 uni guys who always go as a group). No one using disposable underwear, except for one.

Guest restful

It's starting to get crowded. Gonna take a break at the rest area before going back. The water at the shower area is so weak..

Guest Crowd

There some jap or korean who bring their sons. But some local chn too, mostly 20s 30s. Saw only 1 angmo. Since mostly east asians, overall small kkjj except for a few. Haha

Guest Afternoon
53 minutes ago, Guest YUNOMORI said:

In yunomonri this afternoon. Good to see even straight guys in the buff (incl 4 uni guys who always go as a group). No one using disposable underwear, except for one.

I think i know the group you refer. Arnd 4pm isit? 1 keep cover his  w small towel. Same guy takes lead to move to another pool or stram room then others follow. Only 1 nice bod. Others need bmt. Hahaha.

Guest Tete

Here theres no rub back service?like those in gspa, hotspa, spa1 etc

Will be great if they have! Those hot spring in china always have, dunno why japan culture dun have

For the one who post here and claim the owner is his friend, pls do suggest to the management.. altho will defeat the japan culture, combination of culture, why not right??

Guest Javier

If can give promotion price will be good. Per entry 40 dollars is too steep !? The vouchers not cheap . 35 per vouchers 

20 hours ago, skyline said:

First time to Osen, new and great bath for an hour. Unfortunately the Tv was not on, could have some entertainment there for relaxation. 

Few eye candy, everyone was nude and respect the culture of Osen. Only till one young chap with short, I find it dirty.. And guest should be educated not to dip their towel into the pool. 

Notice  E one straight tattoo guy, he looks cool and he is the only tattoo Beng there during my visit.. 

Will ll head there again for relaxation and great bath.

Well.... in Japan, Tattooed guys/girls/anyone will be denied to enter onsen...
they have special onsen (for the tattooed people)
The tattooed person can't do anything because Japan's onsen normally hire yakuza to get rid of the trouble maker :)

approval.png.5049b8bf793949ee27c5a7e76f11054d.png

18 hours ago, Guest Javier said:

If can give promotion price will be good. Per entry 40 dollars is too steep !? The vouchers not cheap . 35 per vouchers 

ya, wait for the novelty wears out, they may have groupon promo like Gspa always have the $88 package: massage + day entry + free flow of F & B :D

Guest Javier

Yes . No doubt we knew the rental is expensive . But make it the price like 28 which is more affordable for all to enjoy . Anyway how is the crowd so far?

Guest guest

was there just now. a sizeable number but not crowded.

some straight japs with their kids who were not too noisy. also lone straight guys (probably straight la). a couple of ang mohs. some (probably) gays who were behaving well. some stocky-muscled guys (not sure straight or gay).

overall everyone was respectful.  

26 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

was there just now. a sizeable number but not crowded.

some straight japs with their kids who were not too noisy. also lone straight guys (probably straight la). a couple of ang mohs. some (probably) gays who were behaving well. some stocky-muscled guys (not sure straight or gay).

overall everyone was respectful.  

i felt why go and guess if they are straights or not? since we are there to relax and enjoy. great that all are well behave.

Guest guest

it's true it doesn't matter. just trying to give an idea of the crowd.

also great that everyone was nude. no one was wearing silly shorts. and although some used the small towel to cover the front, most were ok just walking around naturally.  

Guest Kua sway

Aiyoh giving too little credit for singaporeans. Of cos singaporeans know how to behave..... In front of others. In private is then is another matter lah...

Guest Tete

Any of you guys here bring inside food let say fast food or even ala carte bought from food court at shopping mall, and is allowed to eat inside the rest area right?

I think i will touch their japanese food only once or twice considering not only the entrance fee is insanely pricey
Imagine u spent $40.66 plus the 2x meal (lunch and dinner) if planning to stay whole day

When in bangkok branch, i eat lunch, late lunch and dinner.
Even aft dinner sometimes also hungry so taking supper, but supper time i ald step out of onsen
Cos for sure we are trapped inside sauna steam will be crazily hungry due to calories burnt right?
In bangkok still make sense i can always eat their jap food, which is for us sgporean, the food there is $5-$10 range is our price here (tho i know for bangkok price is expensive)

But the jap food here is 3times more exp so its gonna be one time visit $40.66 + (2x $15 of decent meal) = $70 per one time visit 《== its like Gspa price liao.. 

Unless im rich then i can go evday else gonna be broke la.. 

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 0:25 PM, Guest Kua sway said:

Aiyoh giving too little credit for singaporeans. Of cos singaporeans know how to behave..... In front of others. In private is then is another matter lah...

very true lor, "conservative outside but wild inside"

15 hours ago, Guest Javier said:

Yes . No doubt we knew the rental is expensive . But make it the price like 28 which is more affordable for all to enjoy . Anyway how is the crowd so far?

anyone ever thought of getting their passport membership? which is 1800 for 6 mths or 3500 for a year. after get is 1926 and 3745 respectively.

i did a quick calculation for 1926 6mth per month is 321. so if u manage to go 3 times per week 12 times per month would comes down to 26 per visit.

if u can go everyday will be even cheaper.  but the problem is what if busy cannot go then wasted.

another plus point is if some of the discussion here about going out cannot come back, getting this membership can go in the morning after lunch go out then come back in the evening also okay

Edited by bradlee

Guest Tete
22 minutes ago, bradlee said:

anyone ever thought of getting their passport membership? which is 1800 for 6 mths or 3500 for a year. after get is 1926 and 3745 respectively.

i did a quick calculation for 1926 6mth per month is 321. so if u manage to go 3 times per week 12 times per month would comes down to 26 per visit.

if u can go everyday will be even cheaper.  but the problem is what if busy cannot go then wasted.

another plus point is if some of the discussion here about going out cannot come back, getting this membership can go in the morning after lunch go out then come back in the evening also okay

That would be good idea for stepping out and in without having to pay

But i have to pass.. 

Still too expensive and somemore u will be too busy to come 3times a week and i cant afford it i think

Guest josh

For those who wanna see bunch of dicks, why not go to sentosa open shower or even macpherson/bedok reservoir which the entry is super cheap compared to this onsen going to make your pocket cry.. somemore the food sighs

Guest Waterbabe
1 hour ago, Guest Micheal Angelino said:

That is a brainless idea. Just to soak water u pay so much!

You know I know. Who want pay so much to soak water?

Sure got other motive one .. ;)

Guest Hhahah
25 minutes ago, Guest Waterbabe said:

You know I know. Who want pay so much to soak water?

Sure got other motive one .. ;)

Yeah pls stop the hypocrity

In hardwarezone site pls do check how they perceive this spa .. theres already a thread talking abt it

In the long run, not many young guys will go frequently because they just start work at that age and need the money. Entry cost not cheap what more if you visit regularly.

46 minutes ago, Guest Hhahah said:

Yeah pls stop the hypocrity

In hardwarezone site pls do check how they perceive this spa .. theres already a thread talking abt it

go google hardwarezone yunomori spa and read.

the straights are cursing and spilling obscenities at us. after reading this thread, you cant blame them.

omw there to soak water... Anyone there? Or otw too? 

Edited by Samuel Lim

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

27 minutes ago, gc0805 said:

go google hardwarezone yunomori spa and read.

the straights are cursing and spilling obscenities at us. after reading this thread, you cant blame them.

See lah. Sorry they are saying those that misbehave. I do not see an issue whether u are str8 or gay if u behave. As far as I'm concern I'm there to relax n enjoy onsen. 

Guest Alibajonathan

18 appropriate. 40 for water services without food. Is over mark up. Rental can be high. If cheaper, more people can visit. Better

Guest Waterbabe
26 minutes ago, bradlee said:

See lah. Sorry they are saying those that misbehave. I do not see an issue whether u are str8 or gay if u behave. As far as I'm concern I'm there to relax n enjoy onsen. 

Gays go onsen to soak water only? ;)

The straights are not that stupid.

• G_M locked this topic