Male HQ

Cong Xi Fa Cai

worldangel

I was with my darling at Chinatown last night and noticed there were lots of gay couples doing their new year shopping too. :P What a lovely scene … looking at couples helping each other to carry new-year goodies. There were some with their noses in the air and turned their eyes “white” :swear: when accidentally glance at them. But, most of the couples would return with a gentle smile. :D

A Note to those “black faced” sisters and brothers --- after all, it’s New Year --- why so xxxx (I do not know how to describe) ? :twisted: Anyway, wishing your face will not turn “permanently black” and your eyes “permanently white”.

Wishing everyone here: A Juicy Doggy Year ! (yeah baby yeah ... doggy style !) :thumb:

I was with my darling at Chinatown last night and noticed there were lots of gay couples doing their new year shopping too. :P What a lovely scene … looking at couples helping each other to carry new-year goodies. There were some with their noses in the air and turned their eyes “white” :swear: when accidentally glance at them. But, most of the couples would return with a gentle smile. :D

A Note to those “black faced” sisters and brothers --- after all, it’s New Year --- why so xxxx (I do not know how to describe) ? :twisted: Anyway, wishing your face will not turn “permanently black” and your eyes “permanently white”.

Wishing everyone here: A Juicy Doggy Year ! (yeah baby yeah ... doggy style !) :thumb:

Maybe they thought that you are interested in them lor. Some people think they so attractive everyone also wanna cruise them so they always look very dull.

Dun bother about such people. Let them have a black-faced new year lor.

Just enjoy yourself.

Everyone, Happy Chinese New Year. :clap:

Really weird day at Chinatown, not just gay couples but those familair faces of married ones ( at the saunas and Hong Lim ) with their families. I thought I was the only one here to notice that ;)

Why so sensitive? I don't think it's "white" eyes and black faces. It's those expressionless faces trying very hard to hide the nervous secrets. Some men recognised you and the staring makes one very worried. You think you only glimpsed at someone but the sudden stop and looking for even a very short time can be very obvious to onlookers.

There's one man who I don't really recognise or remember or maybe we had fun before. But he followed us around and purposely walked right in front of us 3 times. Making it so obvious that I was asked if I knew him. Of course I said coincidence.

Sometimes people forgot to stop using their gaydar methods even when not really cruising.

Since it's Doggy Year, I would share with you all a Doggy Joke. :clap:

** Two Dogs Stuck Mating **

It's 2:30 am and the phone rings by the veterinarian's bed.

"Yeah!? …" yells the veterinarian into the phone.

"Oh help sir," begs a little old lady. "My poor little poodle FiFi has been... ahh,

mated a German Shepherd and now they are stuck together. Poor FiFi is yapping for help & oh oh, it is so horrible!"

"You on a cordless phone?" growls the vet.

"Well yes..but..."

"Just hang up and go out there and hold the phone up to the

Shepherd's head and I'll call you right back."

"Will the ringing of the phone stop him from, ahhh doing from little FiFi?" asks the puzzled old woman.

"Well, you old bat, it sure the fxxk stopped me!" snaps the vet. and he hang up the phone.

To all readers and loyalists of this BW forum, Happy Lunar New Year, Cong Xi Fa Cai. All the best for this coming lunar year of Dog ..... do more Doggie style then :lol:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Wish all of the BW memeber/non-memeber a happy chinese new yr..

Those who are couple wish u happy together.

Those who are still eyeing hope u find a nice partner.

By the way, rememeber safe sex is a must must thing...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

**Unless u want all the bottom to be...?

Gd luck

258yvky.jpg

In the New Lunar Year, I wish for everyone...

...that the doggy valiancy in you, will give you the strength to bark off any unjust discrimination which may have befallen on you...

...that your doggy senses, will let you sniff out the trail through abundant of unfaithfuls, and land yourself the biggest find of a bone -- your true love...

...and that in true doggy characterism, you'll be steadfast, dependable and faithful towards your loved ones.

San Nin Faai Lo! :)

to all forummers n forummees ;-

GONG XI FA CAI !!!!!

whether its DOGGY or KATAK style we luv ths year pls remember to be NICE to other gay peeps ~ dun assume , be NICE first n only bitch later if need be .. lets up one level ths year n be a more gracious gay society .. let other gay peeps wordwide say good things abt us ..we r an educated bunch theres no reason why we couldnt be more gracious to our fellow kind .. stay cool dun kanchiong ~

katak B)

• Guest locked this topic