Male HQ

One One Reflexology @ Chinatown

• 3 weeks later...

Ken and Jack are now their own boss at One One Reflexology, 22A Smith St. Please go and show your support!

脚底30分钟18,一个钟35,身体一个钟50。一个半钟70

身体加脚75分钟55

Foot 30 min $18, 1h $35

Body Massage 1h $50, 1.5h $70

Body + Foot 75 min $55

Edited by msgjunkie

Ken and Jack are now their own boss at One One Reflexology, 22A Smith St. Please go and show your support!

脚底30分钟18,一个钟35,身体一个钟50。一个半钟70

身体加脚75分钟55

Stick to this post and not post all over the forum with your ads.

Any more spamming and I will not hesitate to give you a long holiday

Take heed.

What you meant by gay friendly??

Newly opened by Ken and Jack, previously of Nature Forest, of course it is gay-friendly! BUT note that even though the bosses are gay-friendly, the workers may not be, so KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF.

Edited by msgjunkie

Lucky to have been served by Ken..it was as ive expected. Without asking, he gave me a hj..lol

Free ah? I also want leh!

Ken's motto, in his own words,"我那边最大的限度就是帮忙顾客全身肌肉放松。一点硬的地方都不可以有".

Edited by msgjunkie

Very soon, word will spread like wildfire. Nobody will ever complain of having too much business, especially when you are now the boss! Come to think of it, he is more likely to be busy counting money than doing anything else.

Edited by msgjunkie

• 2 weeks later...

I can say that the above mentioned posters have posted accurately. As for the HJ/prostrate/manhood massage, if ken wishes to do it, then we should just respect it and maybe enjoy.

Chinatown is an area with predominantly elderly people who may have problems in that  area. Such massages may be alternate methods to seeing an expensive urologist/psychologist.

There are a few massage places that choose to do it as a way of living. They may not be as fortunate to have high paying occupations. some may even have higher education. we should just respect their wishes and let them be.

The only caution i can say is that you may find a smell of cigarette lingering around ken. Its ok to go for massages once a while. just don't be addicted.

Ken is a nice person who does try his best. His technique may be on harder side. so maybe just ask to be gentler if you prefer less less tough strokes.

Ken and Jack, previously of NF, are complaining that too few of their fans are showing their support.

Of course we are not showing them support, cos we don't even know. :)

Instead of complaining, they should be more proactive in advertising and promoting their new venture.

All the best to them.

I actually hesitated to go up to One One cos of the shophouse staircase setting, which makes you feel like you can't quite back out if you're heading up the stairs.

But the massage studio itself is welcoming, and I particularly like Ken's bedside manners while introducing the various types of massage and reflexology timings and costs they have...

I actually hesitated to go up to One One cos of the shophouse staircase setting, which makes you feel like you can't quite back out if you're heading up the stairs.

But the massage studio itself is welcoming, and I particularly like Ken's bedside manners while introducing the various types of massage and reflexology timings and costs they have...

On the contrary for me; I found such setting allows me more option to proceed or not as my pathway to exit is not usually block. Like what i did when i saw Nature Forest offering so many Sweedish type of massage (which i dun like)

For One One Reflexology, i found the staff very welcoming and friendly, especially Ken and Jack. The ambience also made me feel comfortable to have my body massaged by Ken. He not only had great warmth; he got good skills. Not forgetting he also made me happy. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Even for a simple thing like leaving a tip, people are doing it wrongly!

1.   DO NOT leave a tip through credit card payment. Bosses have no qualms about swallowing the tip totally or partially. Give ONLY cash tips. Prepare beforehand to ensure you have cash on hand to tip.

2.   DO NOT leave the tip at the counter, with the boss or any person other than the intended recipient. It should be given PERSONALLY to the masseur inside the room/cubicle or, if the masseur stupidly leaves the room without getting a tip, then it should be given DISCREETLY to him outside. If he disappears, ask for him to come to you. Do not leave it with anyone else.

My recent experience there was not very comfortable.  I didn't like the masseur to stick his finger into my arsehole, use so much force in his hj till my dickhead was sore and the smelly stale cigarette smell from the fingers of the masseur when he massaged my face. Also it would be wiser to book just 60 min.

My recent experience there was not very comfortable. I didn't like the masseur to stick his finger into my arsehole, use so much force in his hj till my dickhead was sore and the smelly stale cigarette smell from the fingers of the masseur when he massaged my face. Also it would be wiser to book just 60 min.

U should have given feedback to the masseur there and then.

I will always tell the masseur immediately if I find the pressure he uses does not suit me.

• G_M changed the title to One One Reflexology @ Chinatown
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic