Male HQ

One One Reflexology @ Chinatown

3 hours ago, calvin87 said:

I tried Hugo the only time as I don’t really like his massage and ask for tips. 

i will nt give if there is no deserving case, b yourself ok? 
b it inflation or what, no means no

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Incanto said:

Has anyone tried to book Alfred recently? Called the place yesterday and was told it's "impossible" to get him...

Most likely Alfred should be back this coming week as understand he got some personal matter to attend to over the last couple of days.

• 1 month later...
Guest ericlaw

Heard from masseur there is a new boss in one one (I ask who is him as he welcome me when I reached one one), anyone know whether he provide massage too?  Honestly, He catch my eyes...

Edited by ericlaw
Typo

On 7/17/2018 at 11:29 PM, shyboi said:

I've been to the place for quite a number of times but I still have no idea who is who. Haha

usu i dont ask too
unless it is damned good that i need to leave down comments for compliments

During my last visit to One One, Jack was manning the calls, and I didn't even recognise his voice on the phone. It was only when I saw him at the counter then I realised it was him. Jack no longer does massages. Not too sure where Ken has gone ever since the closure of Exquisite Spa at Golden Landmark Hotel. Another spa has taken over its location. Back at Nature Forest, Jack and Ken were my go-to therapists...

12 hours ago, JYAG-sim said:

During my last visit to One One, Jack was manning the calls, and I didn't even recognise his voice on the phone. It was only when I saw him at the counter then I realised it was him. Jack no longer does massages. Not too sure where Ken has gone ever since the closure of Exquisite Spa at Golden Landmark Hotel. Another spa has taken over its location. Back at Nature Forest, Jack and Ken were my go-to therapists...

Nature Forest time was 4 or 5 years ago if not wrong. The massage skill of their staffs in One One are good too which I became their regular. :)

13 minutes ago, dazza1201 said:

Yes, was introduced to Leslie as the new boss at One One today.  Rebecca, the lady therapist, introduced me to him.  So Jack has handed over.

Who is your favorite therapist in One One. I thought Leslie join Jack in managing the business only. 

31 minutes ago, danrtif said:

How do they look like? I once got a rather stocky masseur but I didnt ask for name

Not sure how to describe how they look, perhaps U can go again, if u see the same guy there then ask for his name, otherwise try those available and get the name when he massage u.

• 2 weeks later...

I visited One One recently and I have to say the massage was really very strong, which is to my liking. The therapist was a middle aged man and although he was thin, his strokes really worked wonders to my very tensed back. No idea what his name was but I only saw him, a tall lanky guy at the reception, and a lady therapist. The rest were busy with their own sessions though. The place seem sleazy from the outside but it's really pretty cosy inside. The body massage area was comfortable enough, if you don't mind the clanging of the woks from the food street below. 

• G_M changed the title to One One Reflexology @ Chinatown
On Fri Oct 19 2018 at 4:17 PM, ericlaw said:

Heard from masseur there is a new boss in one one (I ask who is him as he welcome me when I reached one one), anyone know whether he provide massage too?  Honestly, He catch my eyes...

Did you manage to find out whether One One new boss provide massage too?

Engaged Don svs yesterday, feel just OK.  Half of the earlier part I was draped with towel,  does a lot of pressing on my back.  Was rather warm.  2nd half again on back but wo towel,  minimal time was spent on other parts.  Still prefer Eric,  unfortunately he was not in,  told he's not feeling well. 

Happened to make appointment at One One. The name is interesting. Kinda suggestive. Anyhow, I was welcomed by Leslie with a warm smile. He's really tall. The setup is pretty zen with blissful music playing softly in a loop, although it looks a little tired and in need of love. The toilet area was a bit too messy and really back-of-the-house feel. After Leslie started, he asked if the pressure was ok, and I replied "could be harder". The rest of the session, he really put in loads of strength. When I turned to face upwards, I could see he had been sweating. Appreciate his efforts. His massage was relaxing with firm flowing strokes. I was struggling to stay awake despite hearing the clatter from downstairs busy Smith Street. Overall, it's nice and warm, and affordable. Thank you Leslie!

Just called One One, wanted to book a slot on this Friday (18/01/2019) and was kindly advised that they will be having lunch gathering on that day until 2:30pm, thus can only accept appointment from 2:30pm onwards. Guys please note, especially their walk in customers, else may be disappointed to see that they have not started business like usual timing on this Friday.

Edited by Leon

On 10/21/2018 at 11:28 AM, JYAG-sim said:

Agreed on that...Jack & Ken were good and my favourite too! I’ve heard Ken also left the other business too. Sad to hear that. Hope they are back again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic