Male HQ

One One Reflexology @ Chinatown

I went already the other times.

Same person serve me again..

Ask for 1.5hrs which i regret..

I think 1hrs i more then enough...

B4 the massage.. i did feedback to him.. later try to focus MORE on certain joint.. say okok.. but didn't..

The frontal part area.. on the chest is too fast..

Just rub abit then ask.. want hj? Abit turn off..

I went already the other times.

Same person serve me again..

Ask for 1.5hrs which i regret..

I think 1hrs i more then enough...

B4 the massage.. i did feedback to him.. later try to focus MORE on certain joint.. say okok.. but didn't..

The frontal part area.. on the chest is too fast..

Just rub abit then ask.. want hj? Abit turn off..

Must be Eric - always asking such question. Other masseurs will see your body reaction and will never ask. High time to try another masseur.

Must be Eric - always asking such question. Other masseurs will see your body reaction and will never ask. High time to try another masseur.

that time when i finish massage.. when i wearing my shoe.. i saw other staff there..

1 is bald man.. another is a guy wearing a nerdy spec with singlet..

they nice anot ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't believe I go to this shop

there is no room only separated by curtain between each bed, the so called eric is 50 years old not 30 years old and the receptionist lied to me saying he is 30+, it is more like 50-60 years old.

though it is bad, however the shop is targeted for old uncle2 in their 50-60 years old who want to get massage. There is no toilet in this shop, you cant bath after or before massage. The masseur hands have touched numerous ppl after every session, coz i dont see any place they can wash their hands

On 12 February 2016 at 9:49 PM, BlaAnima2 said:

I can't believe I go to this shop

there is no room only separated by curtain between each bed, the so called eric is 50 years old not 30 years old and the receptionist lied to me saying he is 30+, it is more like 50-60 years old.

though it is bad, however the shop is targeted for old uncle2 in their 50-60 years old who want to get massage. There is no toilet in this shop, you cant bath after or before massage. The masseur hands have touched numerous ppl after every session, coz i dont see any place they can wash their hands

Confirmed there is toilet. I don't know what is your intention here

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2015 at 3:12 PM, dandan21 said:

I think safer for you to post your experience on the straight massage thread instead of here. :)

Dan Dan seemed to have vanished quietly for some time! come to think of it

He didn't ans wenchu's qn

if they use hand sanitizer after each treatment, that should be alright and for shower, actually it is not recommended to shower immediately after massage, what the therapist would have do is to use a hot towel to do compress and wipe out the excess oil, that feeling is better than a shower :P

• G_M changed the title to One One Reflexology @ Chinatown
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic