Male HQ

One One Reflexology @ Chinatown

4 hours ago, zzzzzzzz said:

Who are the masseurs now? And the charges? 

From what I understand, they have Tony, Hugo, Eric, Don, Alfred. The bosses there may do as well upon request but priority are their staffs.

They charging an hour $55, 1.5hours $75 and 2 hours $100.

12 hours ago, Leon said:

From what I understand, they have Tony, Hugo, Eric, Don, Alfred. The bosses there may do as well upon request but priority are their staffs.

They charging an hour $55, 1.5hours $75 and 2 hours $100.

That's correct, thank you Leon for providing the information on our behalf. :)

On 2/17/2019 at 4:54 PM, BusinessBi said:

Tried out Alfred last week and he is really good at deep tissue so dun expect any kinky things to happen but you will not have the mood after all the hard massage. Hee hee. 

If I’m not wrong, Alfred is straight and married to woman. 

Have not been to One One for ages so not sure if the practice is the same now.  The therapists gave a handjob at the end of the session.  Since this is "extra" service they expected tips. Some customers do not want to tip or want to tip just a little.  The therapists could have ended up giving free or close to free handjobs most of the time.  This could have resulted in them asking for mandatory tips.  Customers ended up being unhappy to give more tips than they wanted.  My advice to One One is to stop giving the handjob, customers pay extra if they want a handjob, fair to both parties. 

On 3/6/2019 at 6:19 AM, BusinessBi said:

Maybe can highlight to their bosses before you leave their premises, understand they don't allowed staff to do that. But sometimes certain things are give and take. When we ask for more, we will need to pay more, it applies to most services and goods.

Edited by Leon

16 hours ago, Leon said:

Maybe can highlight to their bosses before you leave their premises, understand they don't allowed staff to do that. But sometimes certain things are give and take. When we ask for more, we will need to pay more, it applies to most services and goods.

Might be a tad paiseh to do that as the masseur would always wait for you to open the door for you.

8 hours ago, ScratchedDiamond said:

I've always requested for Hugo but not once has he asked for tips, much less request for a certain amount. 

2 hours ago, midkemia said:

I tried a few of them and none of them asked for tips except Hugo.

i must agree with midlemia...as for scraxxxxx, good to know from your encounter.

Edited by Firday

On 3/6/2019 at 11:28 AM, Firday said:

i refuse to tip and walk away - never allow them to dictate our money.

i agree! i wish to have more Firdays and all those who do not tip

i decide whether i should tip after the "whatever" job u call that

if i m elated* , i tip if i m pleased  (not because they r holding my door or whatever)) 
Sometimes reading the forum, i felt i m a stinko

I agree that sg is high cost of living, it is hard to earn ez money but this is life, not everyone is  having a good life too!!
If i would to tip , i will tip those working hard in an F&B outlets , they really work hard 

*: this applies to the other lady masseur who served me too, i went to other ctries of much cheaper-pricing massage(of much longer duration) too , if i felt there is no need to tip, i wont do that

8 hours ago, midkemia said:

How much do you normally tip him?

20, sometimes 15. Depending on how much change I have. Strange to hear many comment that he does that. Maybe I'm lucky, I don't know.

So far only the masseurs from another highly discussed place asked for tips blatantly and once you agree, they end up providing you with a less than satisfactory massage and cutting short your time. 

Tried Eric last week and find his massage is more on soft but his technique is very different compared to Alfred and Hugo. I would prefer more hard type of massage though and he never ask for tips unlike Hugo. 

Anyone tried other masseurs like Don etc, how is their massage skills?

3 hours ago, BusinessBi said:

Tried Eric last week and find his massage is more on soft but his technique is very different compared to Alfred and Hugo. I would prefer more hard type of massage though and he never ask for tips unlike Hugo. 

Anyone tried other masseurs like Don etc, how is their massage skills?

I tried Leslie before, he is one of the partners there. You'd have to ask for him if you want to try him. His is not hard type so probably not what you are looking for and is new to the trade. Hugo's style is firm and strong massage but too bad about asking for tips. I wonder if he would show attitude to anyone who refused to tip him before. 

Is tips really needed? I heard various opinion on tips. Some says that the pay they are earning are very little. So a 20% tips is expected. But some feels shouldn’t give tips. I feel that maybe for those really good one, giving tips is good. 

Think Tony is more suited to do foot massage which requires repeated strokes. I counted. He did 63 strokes on each side of my neck and 42 strokes on my waist side. I cut short my 90 mins. He did apologise profusely.  His style is just not for me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Marcus - i had him many times b4. Right from day 1 he nvr asked for a tip. That said i normally do tip them for their hardwork cos they earn pittance from each massage. I find marcus service to be very good. He got real massage skills. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2019 at 5:05 PM, gpfun said:

Would like to check any good massuers  to try at 11? My usual is Eric but he is not available this week. Thanks!

Just my thoughts, their masseurs are good in own way. You can try out others as well and may find another massuer style that suit your liking. 

On 3/21/2019 at 3:49 PM, Ah Heng said:

Think Tony is more suited to do foot massage which requires repeated strokes. I counted. He did 63 strokes on each side of my neck and 42 strokes on my waist side. I cut short my 90 mins. He did apologise profusely.  His style is just not for me. 

Quite interesting, brother ah Heng started to count when he did on every part of the body. 63 strokes on each side of neck is damn too much, have to let the therapist know u need concentration on other part of your body as well besides your neck.

• 3 weeks later...

I was very disappointed and believed that I will not visit them. Last Saturday night around 8 plus  I called and was assigned the masseur. 90 minutes massage was so-so. Yesterday I walked in for another 90 minutes around 6pm without calling and was assigned the masseur (same person as previous). To me, it was a disappointment especially the head massage. I feel like he using the towel to wipe dry my head and I do not feel relieve from my headache. Feel like asking him to stop. Worst was on all session, he always left the bottle of massage oil in between my legs. Not forgetting, with oil, I was not given any disposable brief instead.

Majority of my visit were either Tony or Hugo for my 90 minutes session. Anyway, no more again as really disappointed.

6 hours ago, 9779xxxx said:

I was very disappointed and believed that I will not visit them. Last Saturday night around 8 plus  I called and was assigned the masseur. 90 minutes massage was so-so. Yesterday I walked in for another 90 minutes around 6pm without calling and was assigned the masseur (same person as previous). To me, it was a disappointment especially the head massage. I feel like he using the towel to wipe dry my head and I do not feel relieve from my headache. Feel like asking him to stop. Worst was on all session, he always left the bottle of massage oil in between my legs. Not forgetting, with oil, I was not given any disposable brief instead.

Majority of my visit were either Tony or Hugo for my 90 minutes session. Anyway, no more again as really disappointed.

Dear customer

We are sorry to learn that the massage experience u had last evening was a disappointment for you and acknowledge that the therapist style may not suit you well. We value customers feedback and will work harder to improve ourselves.
Nevertheless, we sincerely like to have you back with us and would be extending an additional half an hour massage free on your next visit, just call or drop us a message. Do note that you can have choice of therapist whom u prefer ya. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic