Male HQ

One One Reflexology @ Chinatown

5 hours ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Is manhood massage the same as 抓龙筋?

Yes. Do note that we decided to suspend manhood massage until further notice. We will only offer the usual full body massage and foot reflexology service as per normal. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, nipples said:

I've always had Eric and he's great. But I thought of trying someone else for a change. Want to try Hugo based on the feedback but so many are saying he'd ask for tips. I wonder if it's still the same.

Tried Hugo once and he didn't ask for tips at all.   Overall experience was not bad.  Way too much focus on the sensual part in fact.  If there had been more serious massage on the legs etc it would have been better.  I think he has potential / skills to do a better job at serious massage.

• 2 months later...
On 6/21/2020 at 9:55 AM, zeeder said:

Seems like One One is still closed. Couldn’t get through the phone number yesterday. Does anybody know when they will reopen?

Went to the shop the other day. It is still closed. I am unsure when they are reopening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic

A member messaged One One Spa and they replied that they will open their shop end of August.

On 8/11/2020 at 11:43 PM, B_Swim88 said:

They decided to stop the operation and might reopen in the future. It’s so sad; I always love to patronize their massage. Just wondering if the masseur still in this Field. Would be good if Eric is still around. 

So what you said and what the other member said both are contradicting. We shall see who is right come the end of the month.

882139648_FireShotCapture837-(1)Facebook-https___www.facebook.com_-crop.png.1dab5ce8d32c06199330b2290d69c1a2.png

26 minutes ago, G_M said:

A member messaged One One Spa and they replied that they will open their shop end of August.

So what you said and what the other member said both are contradicting. We shall see who is right come the end of the month.

882139648_FireShotCapture837-(1)Facebook-https___www.facebook.com_-crop.png.1dab5ce8d32c06199330b2290d69c1a2.png

Really hope they can resume operations... the massage is really good and it’s a good place to unwind after work

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, yesandno said:

lol, like if he hint hint then still okay. But it is so openly like if you never tips then I will not serve you type. 

i also don’t like to be approached for tips but i also accept that this is ultimately a fee-for-service transaction. unless it’s deemed included up front in the massage charges, we can’t take it for granted that the masseurs would offer HE for free.

22 hours ago, yesandno said:

His massage better but always ask for tips. Don't like... 

Agreed. I kenna once b4, few years back. Never go back there for massage ever since. 

Don't like the way he approach for tips, some more with a specific amount he wants. He can jolly well refuse to do anything other then massage. But after asking, the service he provides.... Haha nothing much different then using our own hand. 

Edited by Mature 40

• G_M locked this topic