Male HQ

Wts Andrew Christian Underwear/swimwear/sportswear (The Jock Shop)

The Jock Shop is a new company that distributes Andrew Christian and Croota apparel. Not only do we keep our stock up to date, give free shipping, but we are highly competitive in terms of pricing (if not, we are actually currently the lowest in terms of pricing for our goods in Asia). Do come on by to take a look at what we have to offer!

http://www.thejockshop.com.sg

Edited by Gabriel Lu

Come checkout The Jock Shop! We are a new online shop with a mission to make Singapore a sexier place to live! Who said we can't be sexy? Let's get down and dirty with Andrew Christian apparel and show everyone what we're packing!

Plus, we are currently having our Valentine's Day Promotion where we are giving you 15% off if you spend $100. See you there!

http://www.thejockshop.com.sg

Hey Guys,

This is Gabriel from The Jock Shop and I wanted a bit of feedback from the community. I am considering bringing the underwear brand, Addicted into Singapore. However I am not sure whether you all may find S$38-S$42 too pricey for good quality briefs/boxers from Addicted. Please do let me know if you are interested and will be willing to pay for Addicted. I would appreciate if you send me your responses privately. Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it, and Happy Chinese New Year!

Because price is the most important factor, I'd say unless you have a competitive advantage for that you're not going to make money. Also, there are actually ways to get addicted underwear at about 10 bucks online, authentic I believe. I'd like to show u where I can find it but posting it here may cause everyone to grab the remaining stocks lol.

I'm pretty sure it is impossible to get authentic addicted underwear. As a wholesaler, we all know that it is impossible. Unless you are owner for addicted themselves, but even so, they wouldn't since it would be a huge loss per item. There are tons of fake underwear outside, and 10 bucks seems about right for that. 

• 2 weeks later...

image1%204_zpslb294vj9.jpg

Noo I don't wanna wake up - so difficult getting up on a Monday morning!  Wish it was the weekend already. 

Wearing Andrew Christian's Yellow Tagless Boxer Briefs from The Jock Shop. www.thejockshop.com.sg 

Edited by Gabriel Lu

• 2 weeks later...

The Jockshop is giving a 20% promotion off EVERYTHING for you Blowingwind fans today. Use code BW20 upon checkout to receive 20% off your total purchase. Minimum spending of SGD$100 is required to benefit from this promotion. check it out. www.thejockshop.com.sg 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...