Male HQ

My Life Story - An Asian Dreamer

kimlo777

Childhood Memories - Visiting Chinatown

With the passing days I became bolder. Further down the corridor, there were 4 guys below 40 years that I fancied. One late morning, when all the other folks had gone off to work, there was just this one guy lazing on his makeshift bed.  He was tanned and his body was well toned without even a trace of fats.   I approached him and said hello. He was stunned and quickly removed his hands from under his shorts. I smiled and said it was okay and that I had seen many of the other men doing it too. He asked if I knew what he was doing and I replied nonchalantly that he was masturbating. He laughed that a young lad like me knew so much. Then we started talking and he told me he was missing his wife who had gone back home to be with his sister for a while because she was pregnant. Our conversation strayed into more interesting topics and he was teaching me about the birds and bees. I started asking about how different an adult man was from me. I described what I had seen of the men in the communal shower back in the village and how some of them sported semi-erection.

He asked if I liked to continue the conversation in his flat so he could get more comfortable. On entering his flat, he stripped off his shorts to reveal a very fat 3-inch cock softly lying over a large scrotal sac covered in thick hair. His legs were covered with hair unlike most Chinese men I had seen so far who were smooth and hairless.  Then he walked towards me and pointed to his public hair and explained to me that I too will have hair when I grow up. I exclaimed that his soft cock was much larger than mine. He assured me that my penis will one day be as big as his but I needed to be patient.  As we talked, he started pulling his foreskin back and forth.   This seem to have an effect on him as his cock became harder and harder until it was pointing 45 degrees from his very toned abdomen.

4vjs76.jpg

He mumbled something but I couldn't catch what he was saying.  Then he started stroking his cock and asked whether I like watching him.  I nodded my head and he continued to masturbate, His hand movement became faster and faster and his breathe became heavier.  Then suddenly, he gave out a soft groan and shot his creamy cum all over the floor.  I was shocked at the amount of sperm he deposited on the floor.  Seeing that I was shocked, he assured me that everything was okay and that the thick white liquid I had just seen shooting from his cock was the same thing that made little boys like me.  

Then he gave me some sweets and made me promise not to tell anyone.

Edited by kimlo777

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Childhood Memories - The Kampong Communal Bath

1ku36.jpg

Note: Not the real person in the story but this cock most resemble the character in this story.  Even his body shape is very similar.

Fast forward to the 70s when I was an undergraduate in the university in Singapore.  This is the story of my first blow job.  I was then 19 years old.  It was the uni-vacation and this happened when I was visiting my parents in our kampong in Johore.

It was a very hot afternoon and to make myself more comfortable, I decided to take a shower.  Wearing just my shorts and singlet, with a towel draped over my shoulders, I headed to the communal shower room.  Usually the local village men took showers either early in the morning before work or late in the evening after returning from work in the fields. That afternoon I was using the WC and when I came out, there was a young man (probably in his early 30s) taking his shower. He was squatting on the floor and scrubbing himself. When he saw me, he asked if I could help him scrub his back. Since there was no one around,  I agreed.

When I finished his back, he asked if I could do the rest of his body as well and in return he would do mine.  I proceeded to scrub his torso, hands, legs and thighs but I hesitated when I reached his groin. I realised that as I scrubbed his thighs, his cock was gaining weight and by the time I had finished his upper thighs, his cock was raging hard and dripping pre-cum. He smiled at me and asked me to continue scrubbing him.  So my hands nervously held his throbbing cock and started soaping it. After I had rinsed off the lather, it was still raging hard.  Without warning, he pushed my head towards it and placed his cock head against my lips. I was stunned and wanted to run off. But he was strong and caught hold of me by my arms and held me close to his body.  

He pushed the back of my head so that my mouth was on his cock once more.  Although I was a little frightened, his hard cock felt nice and warm against my lips and instinctively I opened my mouth as he pushed his 8.5-inch cock into my willing mouth.  I didn't dare move and he persuaded me to suck his cock, assuring me that I would definitely enjoy it.  

After some persuasion and realising that he wouldn't let me off, I started to slowly take his cock into my mouth.  It was too long and big to completely enter my mouth but he coaxed me to take in as much as I could.   I was struggling to take all 8.5 inches in but didn't succeed.  But he didn't seem to mind.  Then placing his hands on my head, he began to move my head back and forth, causing his long slim cock to slide in and out of my mouth.  Slowly, I began to get the hang of things and was beginning to enjoy it.  This went on for quite some time until he told me that he was going to shoot his sperm.  I was enjoying it so much I couldn't let go of his cock.  Then without further warning, he started spurting his hot cream down my throat.  There was so much sperm that I almost choked on it.  As I gagged, some of it flowed out of my mouth and dribbled down my chin.

It was a first experience that was left permanently in my memory.  Many times later on in my adulthood, I would bring myself to orgasm thinking about his 8.5-inch cock invading my virgin mouth and the feeling of his hard cock throbbing in my mouth as he shot his man juice so forcefully down my throat.

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

Childhood Memories - Sex with Cousin

I was almost 20 when this happened at my granny's house in Penang.  It was my first experience with cousins.

It was the Chinese New Year holidays and everyone visited Granny. We stayed the night as usual beause our celebrations normally lasted a few days, On the second day when the adults were busy playing mahjong in the main hall, I took 3 of my younger cousins to the bathroom for their morning shower.  While I was helping the younger ones with their shower, one of my older cousins (then 26 years old) walked in and stood right in front of the toilet bowl.  He unabashfully took his penis out of his pyjama trousers and started to urinate. Then all the young ones also wanted to urinate and after my older cousin finished his business, the rest followed suit.  

Later that afternoon, I saw my 26 year old cousin heading towards the bathroom. I followed him and found the toilet door unlocked.  I opened the door and upon entering, I saw he was stark naked under the running shower. I pretended that I needed to pee so I stood over the WC and tried hard to pee. At the same time I was admiring his beautiful athletic body (forgot to mention that he was a national swimmer). He saw me watching and asked me why I was staring at him. I said I like his body and wished I had his built including the size of his cock which was a good 5 inches flaccid.  He felt flattered and allowed me to sit and watch as he continued with his shower. Soon he was soaping his groin and I noticed that his cock was starting to grow in size.  All too soon, it became fully erect at a very proud 7 inches length.  His cock was not only long, it was plump and fat.  His ballsac was also large and hung low beneath his heavy cock.

15gy26e.jpg

Then he asked if I could leave him alone and I innocently asked why. He said he needed to do jack off and wanted to do it in private.  I teased him and dared him to jack off in my presence.  He was, at first, surprised at my request but then he decided to take up the challenge.   As he started to stroke his cock, I began to relate to him stories about my own sexual experiences in my kampong communal bathroom.  

My stories certainly turned him on.  His cock became extra hard as he wanked himself furiously.  Then he suddenly turned to me and asked if I would like to help him out since I had been giving handjobs and blowjobs to various men in the kampong.  Then he took my hand and put it on his cock. I held his majestic cock and started to caress it and before long I had it in my mouth.  I was sucking on it for only a minute or so when he started to tremble and shot his first spurt of cum in my mouth. He took his cock out from me, and continued to pump away on his cock shooting loads after loads of cum all over the tiled bathroom floor.

142hkpt.jpg

After that, he asked whether I needed to cum.  I immediately pulled my shorts down to my knees and my young erect cock sprang up at full attention.  Then he took hold of my cock which was much smaller than his and began to masturbate for me.  He didn't have to put much work into  it for within seconds I reached my orgasm, shooting my hot spunk all over the tiled floor.  I was so excited that my cum flew in all direction and some of it actually landed on his legs.  He laughed, washed himself clean and left the bathroom.

Today, my cousin is a very happy grandfather and a successful retired lawyer in Malaysia. 

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

Childhood Memories - Mr Johnson

During the school holidays, we often visited Granny who lived in Penang in a large black-and-white bungalow.  The servants’ quarters of these old buildings were usually located right behind the main house.  Next door to Granny’s was a British family, the Johnsons. Their servants’ quarters were back to back with Granny’s.

Mr Johnson was a very tall British who had the loveliest wife, 2 teenage daughters and a 22 year old son.   One morning I was asked to collect eggs.  Granny’s chicken coop was situated where  the original bathing area of the servants used to be until it was relocated to the another part of the house.

While collecting eggs, I was distracted by the sound of water and knew that the neighbour's servant was having his morning bath.  There were some holes in the zinc fence that separated the 2 houses..  Peeping through one of them, I espied the houseboy,  19 year old Syed, completely naked squatting on the cemented floor soaping his tanned body.  When his hands reached his crotch, it remained there for an inordinately long time. 

At first I could not see much but when he stood up, I saw him in his full glory - all 6 inches of brown meat jutted out from his dashboard abdomen, hard as rock.  He was circumcised and his cockhead was red like a tomato.  The patch of hair at his pubis was thick and wiry and his ball sac hung low.  Slowly he brought his right hand to his cock and began stroking it in a slow motion, occasionally his left hand would go below his scrotum and touched his arse hole.  He was so immersed in his own pleasure that he did not realized someone coming from behind him. 

From my viewing point, I could see 53 year old Mr Johnson, slowly creeping up towards him.  Without warning, he grabbed Syed from behind with one hand clutching tightly on his harden rod.  After a few tugging, Syed shot loads after loads of hot semen onto the cemented floor, some of which splashed onto the zince fence making little thuds which were audible to my ears. 

What happened next stunned me.  Mr Johnson made Syed kneel in front of him and pressed his face against his fully clothed crotch.  I could see from my angle that Mr Johnson had a large bulge beneath his tight fitting pants.   He made Syed remove his pants, revealing his red chequered boxer shorts which were pristine except for one single blotch of pre-cum at the front near to the top of the elastic band.  I could see clearly the outline of his erection straining against the tightness of his underwear. 

He stood there rubbing his groin against Syed's face.  Then he pulled his erect cock and heavy balls out through the front opening of his boxer shorts.  What I saw in disbelief was a fat long cock sticking out into the air.  There was a thick vein running down the length of the chunky shaft of his hard rod.  Mr Johnson’s dick was a good 9.5 inches long with a bulbous helmet-shaped head that looked purplish pink.  A trickle of pre-cum hung all the way from the tip of his erect cock to the cemented floor. 

f3w37m.jpg

Then pressing Syed’s face to his groin, he made Syed suck his long cock.  Inch by inch, he  kept pushing forward until at least 2/3 of his 10-incher was embedded inside Syed's mouth.  Poor Syed didn't seem to be enjoying himself.  He looked like he was choking on his master’s snake-like cock.

After some time, Mr Johnson pushed Syed onto the floor.  He held the poor boy’s legs wide apart and placed them over his shoulders.  Hhe did something that shocked me beyond belief.  He started pushing his long snake-like cock into Syed's tiny arsehole.  My jaws dropped!  Up to that time, I had not heard, seen or experienced anything like that.  I knew nothing about anal sex.  But something told me that was enjoyable and I just kept on watching.  My own cock became fully erect at the moment when I saw all 10 inches of Mr Johnson’s  cock  enter Syed. 

Mr Johnson appeared to be in a trance, thrashing away at poor Syed’s ravaged arse.  They both started making loud noises – Syed in agony and pain while Mr Johnson seemed to be enjoying himself and had a look of glee on his face. 

The thrashing continued for about 10 minutes or so.  Suddenly, Mr Johnson gave out a loud moan and then he collapsed over Syed, crushing the poor lad under his weight.  After a few seconds, he recovered and slowly removed his softening cock out from Syed’s sore arse.   Even flaccid, his cock looked humongous.  Then he took some dollar notes out from his pocket and gave them to Syed. 

I was mesmerized.  After passing the eggs to my 2nd Auntie, I rushed into my cousin's bedroom, shut the door and laid there on the bed fondling my own tiny erection until I cummed tons into the rag that I kept under my pillow.

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

Childhood Memories - The Johnsons

That same evening I saw Mr Johnson out at our front gate.  I greeted him politely and gave him a naughty grin.  He smiled back and gave me some chocolates and commented that I was a fine young lad.  Smacking me on my bottom, he asked if I like to watch some movies.  I wished I could but of

course I had to politely decline his kind offer.  We were taught from young to be extra cautious with our manners in the presence of foreigners.  When he saw my Granny coming for me, he told her that I was a nice and polite boy and that he really like to show me some movies.  My Granny told him we were just going in for dinner and suggested watching the movie another time. 

However, my interest laid not with Mr Johnson but with his 22 year old son, Harry.  To think of it, the younger Johnson did resemble the present-day Prince Andrew.  He played hockey, had a nice body and was always sporting a huge bulge between his legs.  I often thought about Harry's dick.  And I was rewarded one day when my swimmer cousin brought me to the club and Harry happened to be there too. 

I was taking my first swimming lesson and was not the best student.  My cousin soon grew tired of tutoring me and left me on my own with my float.  All the time, Harry was doing laps in the adult

pool while I watched and fantasized about his naked body.  As soon as Harry got out of the pool and headed for the showers, I trailed him.  At this particular private pool, there were shower roses all lined up against 3 walls in a large square compartment quite out of view from the rest of the bathing complex. 

When I entered, Harry was standing under the shower with his trunks on but they were pushed down quite low, exposing his bushy blonde pubic hair.  I stood 2 spaces from him and was enjoying the beautiful sight before me.  When he had soaped the rest of his body, he pulled down his trunks and started soaping his groin area.

As he soaped, his penis slowly increased in length and girth until finally it was semi-erect.  Even though it was not fully erect, it was as fat as his father's.  His instrument definitely was anything but short.  At half mast, it was already an impressive  7 inches long.  His cockhead looked like the sharp spear of an asparagus.  I kept staring at his prick making him rather self-conscious.  He quickly finished rinsing himself  and then wrapping a towel around his hips, he headed for the WC cubicle.

I was disappointed but out of curiosity, I entered the cubicle next to him and peeped through one of the holes that had been drilled through the dividing wooden wall.  Lo and behold, I saw him stroking his cock which had grown to a glorious 10-incher. 

2zyvqj9.jpg

Harry might have been younger but his endowment did not pale in comparison to his father's.  I watched him masturbating until he shot his cum into the toilet bowl.  He flushed, left the cubicle and went straight under the shower to rinse off any evidence on his body.  I followed him and stood beside him watching him rolling his foreskin all the way back to expose some residual cum oozing out of his cock head.  He was embarrassed but there was nothing he could do about it but let me watch.

He washed and stood under the cold shower until his cock returned to its normal size.  He dried himself, put on his clothing and left me there wondering how I could lay my hands on Harry's gigantic dick.  But that's another story altogether!!!

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

Childhood Memories - The Johnsons

The following year, during my university term break, I again stayed at Granny's.  Three days into the break, Mr Johnson invited me over to his house for a movie and this time Granny ran out of excuses to decline the invitation.  So after dinner and a good wash, Granny dressed me in a new set of clean clothing and I was off to Mr Johnson's for the movie.

I was expecting the neighbourhood's boys to be there, but how wrong I was.  There was only me and Mr Johnson who welcomed me wearing only a bathrobe.  His wife and daughters had gone home to visit relatives and his son was out partying with friends and as he put it - was expected home late.

He sat me down on a nice soft sofa in front of a large screen.  The movie was good and I was enjoying it so much I forgot about Mr Johnson who was sitting in an armchair beside me.   Halfway through the movie, the images on the screen sought of started to flicker and new images started forming.  What appeared on the screen next, shocked me.   A Caucasian penis of immense dimensions was sliding in and out of a tiny Asian mouth.  Huge globs of saliva were sliding down the sides of the boy’s chins.  I was so captivated by the scene on the screen and my interest was clearly evident by the small mound that was forming beneath my cotton shorts. 

Mr Johnson sat in his armchair quietly watching me.  Then slowly, he let his bathrobe opened up exposing his huge erect cock.  He walked towards me and placing the tip of his cock at my mouth, pressed my head towards his groin.  Instinctively I opened my mouth and had the first taste of a European cock.  It tasted different.  Although the penis was fully erect, it lacked the hardness of the Chinese cock especially my cousin’s.   But the girth was much larger and it was definitely much longer. 

Just as Mr Johnson started driving his erect cock in and out of my mouth,  the front door flung open and Harry walked in.  "What in heavens is happening here, dad?" he squealed.  Mr Johnson quickly removed his hard cock out of my mouth and tried stuffing his engorged cock under his bathrobe.  II was politely asked to leave the house.  I had no idea what transpired after that.

A few days later, I happened to bump into Harry again while making my way to the neighbourhood corner shop.  He seemed embarrassed to see me, but I made the first move of greeting him with a cheerful 'good morning'.    

He hastily apologized to me for his father's behaviour and made me promise to keep it a secret especially from his mother.  I naturally agreed.  He heaved a sigh of relief and with his arms over my shoulder we walked together down the quiet lane towards the shop.  Then out of the blue he asked if I enjoyed what his father made me do.  I coyly nodded my head and he laughed.  On reaching the main road, we parted ways and I was not to see him again until the following week … at the club.

When I arrived to change into my trunks, I saw that he was already in the showers.  Strangely, this time he didn't try to hide from me.  We talked and then he asked whether his manhood was as big as his father's.  I asked if he was weird and he said he was only curious.  I replied that I couldn't tell since he was not fully erect.

Then he asked if I like to follow him home since no one was in that afternoon.  I gladly give my swimming a miss and followed him home.  He brought me to his bedroom and locked the door behind us.  Then he took off his clothing and sitting on the edge of his bed started to stroke his cock until it became fully erect and hard.  This time I noticed that he had shaven his pubic hair and his cock looked even longer than before.

2j4qe07.jpg

Then he asked me again whether his was as big or bigger than his dad's.  To boost his ego, I replied that his was larger.  Then he asked if his was harder too.  I reached for his huge cock and held it tightly in my hands, my fingers wrapping around his girth.  I fondled it for a while then told him that his was not only bigger but harder as well.  In fact his felt just like the Asian cocks that I was used to handling.  

He asked me about my experiences with the other Asian men and as I related the stories, he sat on his bed stroking his cock until his swollen head was coated with precum.  He asked whether I like to taste his precum.  I flicked my tongue across his piss hole and tasted his precum.  Then he continued stroking himself as I squatted between his legs watching the action.  

Suddenly he started to groan and without any warning, shot a geyser of hot spunk all over my face.  Strangely, his cock just wouldn't get soft after his orgasm subsided.  Instead, he moved closer to me and placing his still turgid cock in front of my face, he whispered to me to suck him.  Enveloping my young small lips around his cockhead, I began sucking his cock and licking his cockhead with my tongue.

Within less than a minute he shot a second load of cum into my mouth.  As if feeling guilty he apologized to me for his rash behaviour.  It was a pity but I never got to taste Harry's big cock again after that incident. 

Every time we met I could see the hunger in his eyes but he just wouldn't give in to the temptation.  Only once, some months later, he let me watch him wank himself to orgasm at the clubhouse bathroom.

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

Photos - Bulging Briefs

I love ogling at huge bulges especially bulges that are straining to get out of tight briefs.  Here are some of my favourites:

1zqgh9j.jpg

xd80uo.jpg

2exslg5.jpg

258no1y.jpg

2itrkll.jpg

2ewpglv.jpg

358xi12.jpg

2ahf9yu.jpg

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

Back in our kampong in Johore, there was a large communal bathroom which was divided into 2 compartments - one for the women and the other for men. Like most of the villagers, the male folks in my family would take our bath in this communal bathroom so as to conserve water.  My father would bring me with him to there for our daily baths. My 2 elder brothers who were already in their teens when I was still in primary school went on their own and at their own time.  

The communal bath had one doorless entrance which had a long concrete wall right in front of it blocking anyone passing by from looking in and at its happenings inside. Once you walked behind the concrete wall, there was a long drain which served as a common washbasin where villagers come to brush their teeth in the morning.  There was a wide empty space and running through the centre of this space was a sort of long kang filled with water meant for bathing.  Men would strip completely naked and squatted all round this long kang to do our daily ablution.  We had to bring our own stool if sitting is preferred, our own little scoop and of course, towels and toiletries. Beyond this open space was a row of about 6 WC cubicles separated by low concrete walls (about 4 feet high).  These cubicles had doors but because of the low walls, the doors were not very high which meant that anyone could easily peep into the cubicle to watch what was happening inside (and trust me, quite a lot of stuff got going inside these not so private cubicles).

My dad like all the other men from the village would strip completely and then proceed with what needed to be done.  Daddy normally would help me and after I was washed he would attend to himself.  A guy who lives several houses away from us who was a cross-dresser also bathes with us in this communal bathroom.  Whenever he walks in, all the men would whistle at him and made suggestive remarks such as "hey, are you keen to give free blowjobs today" or "is your botton feeling itchy today".  He would often teased them by saying their cocks are too small to satisfy him or the like.  

Sometimes, he would enter a private cubicle with another man and then several other men would stand outside the door peeking in to see what was happening.    And then one by one they would take turns to join him in the cubicle.  In a good day, he would entertain as many as 8 or more men.  As far as I remember, my daddy never once joined the other men in these rowdy activities or so I was given to believe.

I recall vividly one afternoon after she had serviced a number of men, he came and took his place beside my father and i.  My father said hello to him and then went about washing me.  The I saw the guy putting his hand on my father's thigh and started caressing the inside of my dad's thigh.  My father moved his hand away but he was quite persistent and kept putting his hand back on my father's thigh.  Then I heard a neighbour shouting to my dad to enjoy the action.  I didn't understand what was happening but as he kept caressing my father's thigh I saw for the first time, my father's cock becoming longer and thicker though not to full erectiion.  This was something that had never happened with my dad before.  After my father had washed me, he stood up and having dried both of us, he put on his clothing and we left for home.  I thought it strange that dad didn't take a bath that afternoon.

Once back in our little provision shop, my father gave me strict instructions to stay in the shop and to do my homework.  Then he went to the back of the shop and entered the toilet.  Most of the time, he wouldn't lock the door but that afternoon I heard the click sound of the toilet lock.  He was in there longer than usual and when he came back to the front of the shop, he looked much more relieved and not tensed like he was in the communal bathroom.  A customer arrived and dad attended to him.

20h6lbp.jpg

I needed to pee and went to the toilet.  I looked at the floor and saw puddles of white slimy stuff and a familiar stench pervaded the air.  I knelt down and looked at the white stuff and realised that it was sperm.  I knew what it was because I have witnessed my 2 elder brothers masturbating at night in the one large bed that we shared.  Then it dawned on me that dad was also masturbating in the toilet and must have been aroused by our cross-dressing neighbour who kept caressing his thighs.  

That was the first and only time that I had seen my dad's cock in a semi-aroused state.  But of course I saw many other men in various states of arousal in that communal bathroom and more stories to come soon.

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

I was much older now.  At 13 years of age I was permitted to bathe on my own in the communal bathroom.  I like taking baths in the afternoon when the water is warm.  One afternoon as I entered the bathroom, I heard noises coming from one of the cubicles.  There wasn't anyone else there and only one cubicle had its door shut.  I moved slowly towards that cubicle and looking over the door was surprised to see my mother's youngest brother, Uncle Tony, inside with the cross-dressing neighbour.

Uncle Tony was squatting and leaning against the wall.  His legs were wide open and kneeling in between his legs was the cross-dresser, head buried in Uncle Tony's crotch, head bobbing up and down.  I knew what was going on but kept quiet and continued watching.  Uncle Tony looked up and on seeing that it was me, signalled to me not to make any noise.  The cross-dresser continued sucking Uncle Tony's cock, unaware that a spectator was ogling at the erotic scene.

After getting his cock sucked for quite a while, Uncle Tony pulled his head up and whispered something in his ears.  The cross-dresser then got up and saw me.  He winked at me and asked if I like to join them.  My Uncle told him to shut up giving the excuse that I was still a minor but it was okay for me to watch if I like.  The cross-dresser than stood up and turned around so that his back was facing Uncle Tony.  Uncle Tony also stood up and pushed the cross-dresser's body down such that his buttocks were protruded out and level to Uncle Tony's crotch.  Uncle spat into his palm and applied his saliva to the cross-dresser's anus.  As one hand was lubricating the anus, his other hand stroke his cock until it became really hard and stiff.

Uncle Tony's cock was quite long but thin.  His cock head, however, was helmet-shaped and quite large compared to his shaft.  I thought the cock was quite out of proportion to the rest of his body which was quite well-built.  

8vnjwi.jpg

Then without any warning, he placed his cock head at the entrance to the cross-dresser's anal orifice and with a hard push, jabbed his cock into the waiting hole.  The cross-dresser gave out a yelp and that got Uncle Tony even more excited.  He started pistoning his erect cock in and out of the cross-dresser's hole as if he was fucking his own wife (who by the way was a very good-looking and big-breasted woman).  Uncle Tony continued fucking the cross-dresser's hole and with the passing of each second, his speed seem also to increase. He fucked real hard and deep and although I couldn't actually see much from where I stood, I could hear the slapping sound of Uncle's balls against the cross-dresser's bums each time he plunged his cock deep into the poor guy's anus.  The cross-dresser was making all kinds of funny noises as if he was in pain yet he kept pleading for Uncle to fuck him harder.  Uncle on the other hand, kept making gutteral noises in between making expletive exclamation one of which amused me - "your bloody hole is tighter than my wife';s cunt, you bitch"  and "you love my big cock in your hole don't you?"

Uncle Tony had a good stamina and he fucked her for quite a long time.  Halfway through, another guy in his late 20s walked in and seeing that I was watching a show, he walked towards the cubicle and asked if he could join in the action.  Uncle Tony stopped and opened the door for him.  Once he was inside, Uncle Tony resumed fucking.

The new guy stood in front of the cross-dresser, pushed his shorts down and made the cross-dresser suck his cock which was at first just semi-erect.  Within seconds, his cock became raging hard.  Fully erect, his cock was small compared to Uncle Tony's.  It didn't seem to be more than 5 inches, perhaps more like a 4-incher.  But it was beautifully shaped and his cock head was still pinkish and smooth.  He began to fuck the cross-dresser in his mouth.  I felt a little envious that the guy was getting royally treated at both ends and wished I was in with the action but knew that Uncle Tony wouldn't allow that.

29m2jag.jpg

I stood there watching and was surprised that the new guy was quick to deposit his cum in the cross-dresser's mouth but Uncle Tony was still fucking him in the arse.  The new guy took his cock out from the mouth and left the cubicle.  I turned round and saw him washing his dick.  Then my attention returned to the scene in the cubicle and Uncle Tony appeared to be gasping for air as he made very loud noises.  Then suddenly he stopped and holding on the the cross-dresser, stood still, pressing his whole weight on the poor guy who was quite small built.  Then he slowly removed his cock from the guy's anus.  Then I saw a trickle of thick milky liquid flowing out from the cross-dresser's anus.  Uncle Tony gave him a loud slap across his buttock and then walked out of the cubicle and proceeded to have his bath.  

He called me over to him and told me not to tell anyone what I had seen promising to bring me to the movies during the weekend.

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

Handsome Chinese model getting royally shagged by an equally good-looking fellow Chinese.  Both their cocks are beautiful too.

kbauqd.jpg

All in sex is fair.

Photo - Public Display

A Chinese national caught defecating into the drain in broad daylight and in full view of passers-by.  His dick appears to be in semi-aroused state too.  What do you guys think of such behaviour?

2wqskkn.jpg

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

Childhood Memories - My Grandfather's Little Inn

My paternal grandfather owned a small 8-room budget hotel in the town not so far from the village.  On certain afternoons I would spend time with him and my duty was to collect and hand over keys from the guests when they check in or out.  Sometimes, I am required to help with cleaning of the rooms when the staff was busy.

Usually the guests were relatives visiting people in the village.  There were also regular visitors, for example,  a stylishly dressed lady whom I was told was from the city.  She would visit about once a month and normally would stay for about 2 nights.  While staying at the hotel, her regular visitor was a man from our village who was married and father of 3 children who were all from my school.

That afternoon, I was at the reception when he arrived looking for the lady guest.  I told him the room number and he immediately went upstairs.  In a while, he called me to bring some extra towel to the room.  Having delivered the towels to the room, I decided to hang around the top floor and on the pretext of sweeping the floor waited to see what was happening.  Soon the man came out of the room wearing only a towel around his hips and headed for the bathroom.  He showered quite quickly and then went back to the room and remained in there for quite a long while.

After about 2 hours or so, he and the lady walked down the stairs and returned the keys to me and he asked me to clean the room.  After they left, I went to the room and saw that it was in a mess.  I did the beds and then proceeded to clear the rubbish bin.  It was filled with used tissues and most of them were damp and soiled.  As I brought the bin up I could smell the strong stench of sperm.  After I have cleared the bin I realised that I had forgotten to clear the night table.  

On the night table was a beer can and on top of the can was a used condom filled with sperm.  It was the first time seeing a used condom and I was curious. I poured the contents into my palms and bringing it up to my nostrils, I inhaled its aroma and was immediately aroused by its very strong smell.  

2ltlrv9.jpg

Before I could do anything else, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I quickly cleared everything and left the room.  Grandpa saw me coming out of the room and I assured him that I had cleaned up the room as per the customer's request.

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you think he is a drop dead gorgeous hunk?

2ik9pw8.jpg

All in sex is fair.

Found these on grindr.  I think this young lad is really a gem.  He has a cute face and I just love his bushy pubes.

2n6rul1.jpg

35ktjme.jpg

jaz0ab.jpg

All in sex is fair.

My Colleague in my 1st Job in Singapore:

My first experience with a colleague was when I was around 23 years old.  It was my first regular job in an office in Gian Singh Building at the old Raffles Place.  He was about my age but being a non-graduate he had already worked in the company for almost 4 years and I was assigned to him to learn the ropes of the trade. I nicknamed him Kevin which was easier to remember than his Chinese name.  One night after an evening of drinking with other colleagues, I was a little tipsy and so Kevin brought me home.  At that time, I rented a room in a walk-up apartment in Tiong Bahru near to my 3rd Auntie's flat.

It was late and he missed the last bus home so he decided to stay the night.  As there was only a single bed in my room, Kevin slept on the floor beside my bed.  In the middle of night, I woke up to use the toilet and seeing Kevin on the floor, I woke him up and asked him to use the bed.  He felt bad to let me sleep on the floor so he invited me to share the bed with him. 

He fell asleep almost immediately.  About an hour or so later, I woke up feeling very horny. I eventually realized why... I could feel Kevin;s head nestling against my neck and his body clinging tightly to mine.  I could feel his cock pressing against the small of  my back as he spooned me.  Slowly, I moved my body so that I could feel his cock pressing against my anal orifice.  My movement, no matter how careful I was, roused him from his sleep.  At that moment, I turned around and our faces met.  In the moonlight, I could see him staring at me.  Then the unimaginable thing happened - he placed his mouth against mine and we started kissing passionately.  

As he kissed me, his hands reached for my buttocks and started caressing my fleshy bums.  In reciprocation, my right hand moved down between our bodies until it reached his crotch.  I began fondling his erect cock through his pants.  After a couple of minutes of smooching, he backed off from me and started removing his shirt and pants but left his underwear on.  Then he laid spread out on the bed thinking that he was going to have some rest.  Instead, my head dove straight to his crotch; pressing my nose to his bulge, I inhaled the masculine aroma which exuded from beneath his underwear.  I then began to mouth his erection through the cotton fabric of his briefs.

At first he was in shock not knowing how to react, so he just laid on the bed motionless. I kept sucking as he laid there enjoying the loving treatment I was giving him.  Soon, he relaxed a little and his cock got harder as he got more turned on.  My jaws got tired and I lifted my head to get some fresh air and some rest.  I looked at him wearing only his underwear, nothing else. I remember getting really turned on by the sight of my colleague with such a fantastic body lying naked on my bed.  I could see the outline of his hard erect cock through his briefs which were wet from an overflow of his precum and my saliva.  He looked really hot.

He held my head and pushed it towards his pelvis.  I took the hint and returned to sucking his cock.  He got impatient, and lifting his buttocks off the bed, pulled down his underwear down to his ankles and kicked them off.  He was now completely naked and I got to see him completely naked for the first time.  He laid down on the bed and I resumed sucking his cock which had lost some of its rigidity.  I lovingly suck his cock until it became rock hard again.  Measuring his cock with my hands, I estimated it to be at least 6 inches long.  His shaft was thick at the base but tapered towards the tip.  His cock head was shaped like an arrow with a very sharp tip making it perfect for entry into my tight virgin ass.  His hairless balls were large and round.

2niv4v4.jpg

Then I took the bottle of lubricant from the drawer of my night table and started rubbing some of it on his cock and arsehole. Then placing my body above his groin area, i held his stiff cock and guided it slowly into my hungry man-cunt.  I remember it felt so huge for my small tight hole.  Once his cock was completely embedded in my tiny hole, I started riding the full length of his cock taking it all the way in each time. I never felt anything so good before. I rode his cock for about four or five minutes when his cock started throbbing inside me.  He held my waist and guided my motion, slowing me down.  I rode him for another 5 minutes of so, all the while letting him take control of the situation.

Then suddenly, he increased the speed and within seconds, he exploded with a warm load up my ass.  His cock twitched inside my tight hole each time he released a shot of jism up my hole.   That drove me fucking crazy and to my surprise, I auto-cummed, shooting my own spunk all over Kevin's body.  After we had both finished cumming. I climbed off him.  We slept and the next morning, we acted like nothing happened.

That was the only time he fucked me.  We worked together for about a year and on his last day, he invited me to his house and once again fucked me crazy.  Then he told me he was getting married the next week and thanked me for letting him practise his sexual skills.

All in sex is fair.

Here is a young lad with a mighty fat schlong taking selfies and posting them for all to enjoy.  Hope you like what he has to offer.

xdgye9.jpg

5n4w0l.jpg

2hdut7r.jpg

110d64x.jpg

1q0pz5.jpg

vfyu51.jpg

2ij6u50.jpg

10r4m06.jpg

2dqnbj7.jpg

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

My Uncle Hock:

After renting the single room in Tiong Bahru for about 6 months, I had to vacate the premises as the owner's married son decided to move back with their parents.  I then moved in to a small back room in 3rd Auntie's flat down the street on Eng Hoon Street.  This story tells my story of Uncle Hock, the very handsome and macho husband of my 3rd Auntie (my mom's sister).  Uncle Hock was at that time in his early 30s.  He was quite a sportsman and played football and swam regularly.  Auntie would always boast that of all the sons-in-law in the family, her husband was the handsomest and had the best body and she was right on all account.

Mom's youngest sister (my 5th auntie) was visiting Singapore to do some shopping and she shared the master bedroom with 3rd Auntie.  Uncle Hock was to share the room with their daughter in the 2nd bedroom but 3rd Auntie felt that would not be so convenient so I was asked to share the 2nd bedroom with Uncle Hock while my cousin (Daisy) used the back room temporarily.

In the 2nd bedroom there was no bed, only a mattress on the floor as my cousin found it cooler to sleep on the floor which was boarded up 2 step above floor level.  It was a full single - larger than a single but smaller than a queen.  For Uncle Hock and I to share it was a bit too squeezy but we thought we might just make do with it for a couple of nights.

On the second night (a Saturday), Uncle Hock came home quite late and I think he was a wee bit tipsy.  Everyone was already fast asleep when he came home.  He walked straight into the bedroom and without switching on the lights, began to remove his shirt and trousers leaving on his socks and underwear.  Then he walked towards the mattress and dropped onto it and almost immediately fell asleep beside me.

I turned to face away from Uncle Hock which meant I slept facing the wall.  It began to drizzle outside and because it was such a cool night, we both slept rather soundly.  In the middle of the night, I was awoken by some movement.  When I opened my eyes I realised that Uncle Hock was spooning me - his body was pressed against my back and I could feel the familiar feeling of hardness against my bums.  Then I felt Uncle Hock's hands moving towards my chest and his fingers began to play with my tits.  I froze not knowing what to do when I heard him whispering, "darling, your breasts feel so nice and your bums are so soft to the touch.  I want to fuck you tonight."  

I broke out in cold sweat but didn't know whether I should be telling Uncle Hock that I wasn't who he thought I was.  Before I could say anything, I felt Uncle Hock moving away from me and commanding me, "okay darling, suck my cock, it is getting hard now."  Something in me told me I should alert him to whom I am but something else is saying to just do as he bade me to.  So without really thinking straight, I moved towards him and started sucking his cock.  

15duxpw.jpg

It was half hard at first when it entered my mouth but slowly, it grew in length and became fully hard, engorging my entire mouth with his nearly 6-inch long cock.  Although it wasn't very thick or fat, his cock was beautifully shaped and his pubes was covered in thick wavy hair.  Halfway through, he pulled me up to kiss me and that was when he realised that I wasn't auntie.  But instead of stopping the action, he whispered to me, "you are an even better cocksucker than your auntie, suck some more,"  He pushed my head back down to his crotch and placing his hard rod at lips, he slowly pushed it into my mouth.  I resumed sucking his cock slowly, as my right hand started fondling his balls.

He got more excited, and placing one hand on my head, he began to guide my head up and down his blood engorged cock controlling the speed.  After about 10 minutes, he increase the speed and this time, he began to move his hips up and down, plunging the entire length of his cock into my mouth each time he pushed my face down onto his crotch.  This lasted for another 1 or 2 minutes and then I knew he was cumming soon.  His breathing became heavier and he started making soft moans.

Suddenly, he forced my head down pressing it tightly against his crotch as he drove his hard cock all the way down my throat.  He held my head still and I felt his hard cock twitched inside my mouth as it shot load after load of hot semen down my throat.  It didn't seem to stop and soon my mouth was filled to the brim with his sperm.  Some of it flowed out of my mouth and down my chin landing on his pubes.

After his cock softened, he let go of my head and turning over, he fell asleep.  For the next 2 nights, he used my mouth for his pleasure.  After 5th Auntie left, he went back to his own room. However, for the 2 years that I stayed in their flat, he would make sure to dump his seeds in my mouth whenever we were at home alone.

All in sex is fair.

The Korean Pastor:

I first met him at Dover MRT station in the toilet.  It was very quiet that day and we were the only ones - both of us standing at the urinal minding our own business.  Then he said hello to me and I thought he was interested (you know what I mean).  So I looked over to his side and saw that he was actually urinating.  Feeling silly I complimented him on how neat his dressing was.  I couldn't compliment him on the size of his dick simply because it wasn't very impressive.

He asked if I was a Christian and invited me to his church then he handed me his card and said I could call him anytime if I needed someone to talk to.

Several weeks later, feeling a little lonely, I decided to give him a call.  He asked me to drop by his apartment and within the hour I was standing at his door ringing the doorbell.  He welcomed me and invited me to sit in the living room and we began chatting.  It was clear that he was keen to evangelise me but I had other ideas.  I asked about his wife and was informed that she was still in Korea but he was making arrangements for her to join him as soon as the paper works were completed.  I also learnt that he had been in Singapore for nearly 6 months without the wife.

The conversation drifted to sex and I popped the magic question.  I asked how he cope without his wife and he replied that there were more important things than sex.  I persisted and asked whether he felt lonely at night sleeping alone and whether he ever had sexual arousals at night when he was alone and thinking of his wife.  He smiled and said that he know of ways to deal with these needs.  I look stunned and told him I knew of only one way and that was to masturbate, at the same time asking if he did.  He was dumbfounded but with some persuasion, he finally admitted to having masturbated a few times.  Then I asked what he thought about when he masturbated but he refused to answer me.

Then I told him that I masturbated quite often and most of the time I would be thinking about sucking some men's cock or imagining that they were fucking my tight man-cunt.  He listened with his eyes wide opened in disbelief.  He shook his head saying that he never knew that another man would actually enjoy getting fucked in the ass.  As we talked I kept watching his crotch and was quite sure that the bulge at his crotch was growing slowly but surely.

I stared at his crotch and he began to feel uneasy and tried to place his legs in such a way as to hide his growing erection.  I smiled at him and asked if he was feeling horny talking about sex.  He denied any such feelings and told me he was completely straight and would not be turned on by a man.  I slithered up to his side and asked him, "you mean you wouldn't be aroused even if I should fondle you here?".  As I asked the question, I placed my hand on his crotch feeling his bulge.  

He was stunned but didn't move my hand away.  I began to massage the bulge and was quite sure that his cock was getting very hard.  He leaned back and shut his eyes as I continued to massage his cock through his pants.  He sat there still letting me touched his now fully aroused dick.  Seeing that he was quite comfortable with the situation, I pulled down his zipper and let my hand into his pants exploring his hardness through the soft cotton fabric of his underwear.  

Within seconds, I felt some wetness on his underwear.  His precum was flowing out copiously out of his dick.  I used my thumb to play with the wet spot, caressing the tip of his cock.  He murmured for me to stop saying that what I was doing was sinful but I disreqarded him.  Instead, my fingers pulled the elastic band of his underwear downwards so that I could extricate his erect cock out of his pants.

2czawpz.jpg

His erect cock was about 4 inches long and of average girth.  Then looking into his eyes I asked if he would like  me to give him a blow job.  He didn't answer me but he held his stiff cock in his left hand and looked at me with hunger in his eyes.  I bent down and took his smallish cock into my mouth and started sucking it.  His whole body trembled when I used my tongue to tickle the tip of his cock head and then when I least expected it, he started shooting his thick warm sperm into my mouth.  It took me not more than 30 seconds to make him cum.

As soon as he shot his last drop of cum into my mouth, he stood up and tucked his cock back into his pants,  

53qp8y.jpg

He apologised to me profusely for violating me and then sought my forgiveness.  I assured him that everything was going to be okay and that I enjoyed sucking his cock very much.  He just couldn't believe me and then he pleaded with me not to tell anyone about what happened in his flat that afternoon.

All in sex is fair.

Have you ever wondered how these giant sumo wrestlers are hung?  Well, here's the answer:

aope8z.jpg

All in sex is fair.

I met this hunky Malay gym instructor in Kuala Lumpur through a friend.  He spent a night at my hotel room and believe me when I say he could fuck like a stallion even though he may not be hung like one.  But he sure knows how to use to full advantage whatever he is blessed with.  To begin with, he is quite a romantic guy.  After we stripped naked, we took a shower together.  As we showered, he was all over me, cuddling and kissing me and sucking my tits getting me ready for the real action in bed.

After the shower, he led me to the bed and immediately got on top of me and planted kisses all over my body from oral cavity to anal orifice.  He knew how to make me happy.  Then he straddled my chest placing his already erect cock at my mouth.  I licked his cock head which was leaking precum.  He moved his buttocks up so that his balls were just right above my mouth.  I knew what he wanted and began to lick his balls.  Taking his testicles one by one in my mouth I sucked on them gently.  His body quivered with excitement.

When I had enough of his balls, he moved down to suck my tits taking each one at a time.  As he sucked my tits, his finger explored my anal orifice, starting with one finger until my tight little hole could accommodate all four of his fingers comfortably.  When he was sure that I was ready to accept his fat cock, he lifted my legs up in the air and then let them rest over his shoulders.  He used his saliva to lubricate my hole.  Putting on a condom, he poured the gel over his rubber-covered cock before slowly inserting it into my hole.  Inch by inch, he inserted his cock until it was completely inside me, his pubic hair brushing against my perineum.  Then he began to fuck me slowly and gradually picked up speed.  After a while, he started fucking me like a stallion, thrusting deep inside me, his balls slapping hard against my bums making loud smacking sounds.

When he picked up speed I thought he was closed to cumming but how wrong I was.  He continued fucking me for a longer time than I expected.  He drove his cock deep inside me, in and out mercilessly, for a good 20 minutes before he finally asked me where I wanted him to unload his sperm.  I told him I wanted to taste it.  He continued fucking for another 2 to 3 minutes before removing his throbbing cock from my hole.  He moved up to straddle my chest once again and removed the condom.  I opened my mouth and he plunged his twitching cock inside.  I wrapped my lips tightly around the girth of his cock and used my tongue to tickle his pee-hole.  Within seconds, I felt his body convulsing as his cock twitched and he shot his first spurt of sperm down my throat.  I continued to lick his cock head and he shot many more loads of sperm into my hungry mouth.  I counted a total of 9 spurts.  It was a satisfying and deliciously creamy supper in bed.

29pb693.jpg

2rc672g.jpg

All in sex is fair.

Here's a Singapore cover boy whom I am sure most of us will love to spend some time with.  Just look at that bulge in his briefs.  Doesn't it look tempting?

2aips1f.jpg

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

June Macasaet is still one of my favourite Mr Manhunt International.  Just look at his crotch and can you imagine what he looks like in the nude?

2117zew.jpg

2jerc4i.jpg

All in sex is fair.

A friend sent me these pix taken in a gay club in Manila.  This club in Makati operates very much like the ones in Bangkok.  You can 'off' the boy you fancy by paying the club an 'off' fee and negotiate the amount with the boy directly.  They are mostly straight guys who are willing to make your dreams come true for a fee.

In the 2nd photo, the performer was singing a romantic love song in the nude and was masturbating at the same time.  When he was about to cum, a customer held a glass for him to unload his sperm into. Other patrons were busy taking shots with their handphones.  How sexciting!

2jbmakg.jpg

2uzfeo1.jpg

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

This same friend sent me the following photos taken in a gay club in Taipei.  The boys parade in very skimpy briefs which are more often than not unable to fully contain their erect family jewels.

k4upg0.jpg

qp3tdw.jpg

All in sex is fair.

Taken in a locker room - Chinese man changing after a shower.  For some reason, he became aroused while showering.  When he walked into the changing room he had a towel wrapped around his waist but the erection was showing very badly causing a huge tent.  He tried his best to squeeze his huge erect cock into his tight red underwear but, as you can see, nothing was able to hide the huge erection as evident by the bulge.

29wtrht.jpg

2ajuozs.jpg

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

When I was an undergraduate, I took up several different vacation jobs for extra pocket money.  That year, I was recommended a job as a night salesman in a small shoe shop in Peoples' Park.

I remember it was a weekday evening and a quiet one. Most of the other shops had closed for the day but I had to keep the shop open as the owner was quite strict about closing times.  Finally a customer walked in asking whether we offered custom-made shoes.  I called my boss who said we could but for a premium price.  The customer was alright with the price and so I proceeded to take measurement.  

To my surprise he had extra large feet; really large compared to most Asian customers I had served.  As I measured his foot, he began giving out soft moans and I wondered why.  He was sitting on a stool while I squatted in front of him taking down various measurements.  When I had finished measuring, I looked up and as my eyes were level with his crotch, I could see the huge bulge in his pants.  I was startled at the size of the mound that had formed beneath his pants.  He noticed my surprise and told me that whenever someone touched his feet, he would get very sexually aroused.  Then he told me that his erection was uncomfortable, almost painful because there wasn't enough room in his pants for it.

I was a bit excited by his remarks but continued to show him a couple pairs of shoes for him to choose the design.  He didn't like any of them so I offered to get several new arrivals which were kept in the storeroom as they had not been tagged for display yet.  When I was in the storeroom, he entered after me and took me by surprise when he dropped his pants and pulled down his underwear.  He was fully aroused, his fat erect cock pointing 45 degrees towards the ceiling.  I stared at his erect cock and it started to twitch causing his cock to slap against his lean abdomen.  .

"My God!", I said, without taking my eyes from his boner. "Just long is that thing?"

"I don't know. I guess you'll need to measure it.", he said. So I did spending more time touching his equipment than I needed to.  "7 and 1/2 inches,"  I announced and he gave me a gleeful look of pride.

28tw29g.jpg

I told him to wait while I went out to shut the door and left a sign to say that I'll be back in 15 minutes.  When I returned, he had already taken off his pants and underwear, leaving only his t-shirt on.  I got down on my knees and asked him to tell me when he was going to cum because I wanted to watch him squirt. His cock was too big for my mouth but I could get at least two-thirds of the entire cock in before I choked.  Once his hard cock was comfortably placed in my mouth, I began to suck it while my right hand massaged his testicles, contained in his smooth hairless scrotal bag.  He must have be quite sex-starved as it took only a few short minutes of sucking before he warned me he was about to reach go over the edge.  I reluctantly quit sucking and replaced my tongue with the tip of my finger and tickled the "g string" on the underside of his corona.

Within seconds his whole body started trembling and he gave out a soft moan, signalling to me that he was cumming.  I cupped my hand under his cock but his cock jumped quite vigorously and the first spurt shot over my hand and splashed on my shirt. Then the rest of the jizz just gushed from his impossibly swollen glans. And it kept cumming until it almost overflowed my cupped palm. Finally only a small trickle hung from his piss slit. I licked that off and poured the handful of semen into his underwear, then wiped off my hand on it.  He wanted to clean off the sperm from his briefs but I made him wear them back with the sticky white semen on them.  He smiled at me and gave me a wink.

He walked out of the shop smelling like heaven.

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

I read about the cinemas in Bangkok and that year (1992) was the first time I visited one of these cinemas recommended by someone from Blowing Wind.

I entered the hall which was not exactly totally dark so I could see my way around.  It seemed like a quiet afternoon as there were not more than 20 people spread out in different rows.  I sat somewhere in the middle rows and I was the only one in that row.  It wasn't very long before a young lad took the seat 2 spaces away from me.  

Everything seemed normal at first; he was staring intently at the screen which was showing some cheap porn production.  I wasn't particularly enjoying the show but pretended to watch.  After a while, the guy moved to the seat beside me and I felt his thighs touching mine.  I wiggled a little and continued watching the movie when I felt some pressure against my thigh.  From the corner of my eyes I saw that he had slouched down on his seat and spreaded his legs so wide that his left leg was practically pressing against my entire thigh.  

Then I heard a plucking sound and realised that he had removed the top button of his jeans and pulled down his zipper.  I looked to my right and the guy smiled at me.  I looked down and saw that he had taken his not so huge cock out of his jeans.  He was stroking it slowly and his cock was getting harder as he stroked it.  The his hand left his 3.5-inch cock which stuck out from his jeans opening like a mini-tower pointing straight at the ceiling. He took my right hand and placed it on his cock.  

oqvkmq.jpg

qzlrac.jpg

He quickly undid the top button of his jeans and then pulled down his jeans all the way to his knees giving me better access to his raging hardon.  I stroke his cock feeling his hardness.  My other free hand searched for better access to his balls.  He realised what I wanted and lifting his buttocks from the seat, he pulled down his underwear to join his jeans at his knee level.  When my hand fondled his balls, he gasped almost audibly.  I stopped fondling his balls but did not remove my hand.  Instead my hand cupped his hairy balls as I continued to stroke his cock.  He was enjoying me touching him,

When I gripped his throbbing smallish cock and started moving my right hand up and down its entire length, causing his foreskin to move up and down, my cupped hand could feel his hairy scrotum tightening and contracting.  The excitement of getting caught and the feeling of a raging hardon in my hand got the better of me. The warnings of an impending ejaculation did not stop me nor did I want him to stop. I really did want to feel his cock pulsating in my hand, growing larger in my hand just as thick streams of semen gushed from the uethral opening in the crown of his cock.

I glanced over at him and saw that he had shut his eyes.  His left hand reached for my thigh caressing it.  Just as the semen was rising, he took over his cock from me and started jerking himself off as he was squeezing my thigh.  When he increased the speed of his hand movement, I realized he was really close to cumming.  With a deep groan, he surged forward in his seat and he quickly covered the crown of his cock with a tissue just as thick streams of hot goo from his cock splattered all over his jeans and onto the floor in front of him.  

The intensity of the semen rushing up the thickening length of his cock was a sight to behold.  He almost jumped out of his seat!  He groaned quite loudly as a load of thick semen rushed upward through his urethral opening.  It took him several minutes to recover from his orgasm.  My hand returned to his cock, fondling it as it slowly softened and returned to its flaccid state.  After he had rested, he arranged his clothings and sat beside me to continue watching the show for a while.  Then he asked if I like to join him for a cup of tea and we left the cinema together.

He introduced himself to me as Dan,  I found out that he was married with 3 children but his family stayed in the village up north. He worked in Bangkok and stayed alone in a rented room in a shop-house not so far from the cinema.  We exchanged phone numbers and I contacted him several times on my return trips to Bangkok until he moved back to his village after he had earned sufficient money for his family.

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

These are photos sent to me by my cousin who is bi-curious.  He is a member of a straight forum that discusses the best places in Singapore and the region for prostitutes, massages etc.  It is a purely straight forum that features lots of naked girls showing off their big breasts and hairy (sometimes hairless) cunts.  But there is a thread for members to post pictures of their cocks for girls who might be interested to hook up with them.  

Here are some of the photos posted by the members. From these photos we can roughly guess what the cocks of our straight counterparts look like and how well endowed they actually are.  Or at least we know now that their claims of 6-inch long cocks really is just a myth or shall I say just an exaggeration by our macho straight guys to boost their ego.  

For the record, I do not know any of these contributors and had never seen, touched or serviced any of them.  They are faceless and nameless members of a straight forum.

r75g6q.jpg

dfa72d.jpg

34ybchv.jpg

1fcwf5.jpg

5megz6.jpg

244302w.jpg

2chvm6d.jpg

2vlmiiq.jpg

2lbkmwx.jpg

All in sex is fair.

A huge hulk of a man for those into muscles.  Anyone know what his name is and where he is from?  I got these photos from a foreign website so I gather he could be an Asian living in USA???.

250uo0h.jpg

2zzng2f.jpg

2cicqc2.jpg

All in sex is fair.

Did this actually happen on our mrt train?  Wished I was there to see with my own eyes.  He has a nice body and I think also a good looking face.

fkruc0.jpg

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

Robin - thanks for your comments. Glad you enjoy my stories and hope you have a gay time stroking your dick to orgasm as you read my thread.

All in sex is fair.

I was feeling a little down that evening as things didn’t seem to go right for me and my date.  I went straight home after dinner but  started feeling lonely and thought I would do some cruising to fill the void.

I remembered my friend telling me about the park near his flat in Woodlands so I called him for the details and then headed there.  When I arrived at Marsiling station at about midnight, it started drizzling but I braved the weather and made my way to the park.  There were several wooden pavilions and I took shelter under one which was unoccupied.

After a short while, it started pouring cats and dogs.  From a distance, I saw a young foreign worker running towards my pavilion and soon he came in and joined me.  He was all drenched and his shirt which was very tight fitting became translucent showing off his beautifully formed body. 

He sat on the bench adjacent to mine and we started talking.  I asked  him what he was doing out so late.  He said he was lonely and was looking for some company.  I moved over to his bench and sat with him so that we could talk without having to raise our voices against the pitter patter of the rain. 

He told me about his bethroth back home in his village.  He confessed that they had never had sexual intercourse although she had wanked him off several times before he left India to come to Singapore to work.   I found out later that he was a Sikh from the state of Punjab.  I couldn’t tell at first as he didn’t wear a turban but he did wear a bangle around his wrist.

As we talked, he kept touching his crotch.  I looked down at his crotch and smiled.  He smiled back at me nervously.  I moved closer to him and placed my hand on his crotch.  He didn’t resist but instead leaned back and spread his legs wide open. 

My right hand fondled his bulge and he shut his eyes enjoying my caresses.  After a few seconds,  his cock became really hard.  And before he realised what was happening, I had removed his pants and underwear, pulling them down to his knees.

6i8duf.jpg

His long and slender 7.5-inch cock was exposed to my view.  I massaged his tumescent schlong with my right hand as my left hand caressed his balls contained in a wrinkled ball sac. His hand reached over to my head and guided it down towards his crotch.  I took the hint and dove down to his crotch, taking his hard cock into my mouth to started sucking it.  He came almost immediately.  Within seconds, he shot his first spurt of semen into my mouth.   He tried to remove his cock from my mouth but I clamped my mouth tightly on his cock so that he couldn’t move away.  He continued to shoot load after load of thick creamy spunk into my hungry mouth.  His load was heavy and much of his pungent tasting semen flowed out from the corner of my mouth, dripping down my chin and landing on his thigh.

After I had sucked every last drop of cum from his balls, I let go of his cock.  He was visibly exhausted and just sat there with his eyes still shut.  He didn’t make any attempt to dress up, so I sat there playing with his softening cock until it became hard all over again.  But he stopped me saying he was too tired to cum again and that he needed rest as he had to work the next day.

After the rain subsided, he bade me good night and sadly, we never met again.

All in sex is fair.

It was the December of 1983 and I was vacationing in Malaysia with a Malay friend, who looked more like a Chinese. He could speak Malay which was a great advantage and furthermore, he drove so we were able to visit some really off-the-beatern track places along the east coast. To save cost, we shared a room but opted for separate beds.  On the 3rd night, the budget hotel had only one room left and it had a queen sized bed.  I had no problem with that neither did he.

A very loud thunder woke me up in the middle of the night.  I was kept awake after that.  I looked at my friend and saw that he was sleeping very soundly.  He wore a pair of very loose shorts and apparently without any underwear beneath.  He was sporting a major hardon and the tip of his erection protruded out from the leg opening of his rather ill-fitting shorts.

I couldn't take my eyes off his cock but in the moonlight, I couldn't see much except for the silhouette of his cock.  I needed to feel it to find out how big it actually was. In order not to wake him, I gently placed my hand on crotch.  I left it there for a couple of seconds and was glad he didn't react.  Plucking up more courage, I gently squeezed his cock and again there was no reaction from him.  Then I threw all caution to the wind and touched his cock head that was out of his shorts.  His cock jumped at my touch.  I pulled his cock out from his shorts opening and wrapping my fingers around his shaft began to slowly stroke the steel-hard rod which I estimated to be about 4.5 inches long.  His body shifted and I hastily retreated.  He was now lying flat on his back, his cock jutting straight into the air at 90 degrees from his body.  Seeing that he was still sound asleep, I went back to stroking his cock.  After masturbating him for about 5 minutes or so, his body arched a little and then he started shooting warm sticky goo into the air.  His sperm fell back onto my hand and some of it on his shorts.  After I had drained all the man juice from him, I used my t-shirt to wipe him clean and then went back to sleep.

The next morning, he woke me up and thanked me for the hand job.  I was surprised but tried my best to remain cool.  Then he broke the silence and asked if I like to join him in the shower.  "Sire," I said getting out of bed. We were both suddenly speechless as we got ready for the shower. I got some towels out and ready. Then turned on the water to let it warm up. I was already pretty excited and I could tell from the bulge in his shorts that he was too.  

He shucked off his shorts and I couldn't help staring.  He had a nice piece of cut meat standing straight out from a bush of hairy pubic hair.  It seemed larger that I had imagined it to be.  His cock was probably a good 5.25 inches long now that I saw in broad daylight.

Once we were both stripped down to our birthday suits, he had me stand in front of him and grabbing the soap, started to lather me - first my back, then around my cheeks, letting his fingers slide between my luscious bums into the crack. I could hear myself softly sighing in pleasure. As his fingers slid into the crack, I pushed back a little.  I could feel his cock pushing against my buttocks.  He was so hard by then.  He then reached around me with his soapy hands and started to wash my chest and playing with my tits.  

neb1wi.jpg          muwmls.jpg

I turned around to face him and took the soap from him and began soaping him down, from his chest down his torso. He sighed and cooed out that it felt so nice to have someone bathing him. My hand moved down to his crotch and held his throbbing cock.  Then I started soaping his cock which caused it to jumped repeatedly at my touch.  It reminded me of what happened last night.  He leaned back on the tiled wall with his legs spread wide open.  My other free hand reached down to fondle his balls as I continued stroking his cock.  

He was a fast cummer.  Within minutes, he groaned out loud and exclaimed that he was cumming. My fingers gripped tightly on his pulsating cock, feeling his cock
pumping out thick creamy spunk which landed on the tiled floor.  I gently stroked him to completion. It was so erotic to feel his cock muscles pulsing in my hand. He leaned forward and held me, panting for breath. 

His cock remained hard in my hand and I continued to caress it.  He was getting more and more aroused, in spite of just having ejaculated.  When I took hold of his aching cock and started to stroke it with my soap slickened hand, he groaned out.  My other hand cupped his balls, gently massaging his testicles.  His whole body trembled and at one point, his legs almost buckled when I bent down and used the tip of my tongue to lick his pee-hole.  He held my head with both his hands and held it to prevent me from taking his whole cock in my mouth.  He warned  me that he could not hold back any longer. I kept stroking his throbbing cock.  His face came close to mine and he started nibbling on my ear.  I stroked his cock more vigorously and within seconds, he exploded in another orgasm, much more violent than the first.  

After we got out of the shower and dried off, he seemed to be in deep thoughts about what had just happened. He was certainly in total turmoil but I decided not to talk about it yet.  We got dressed and went down to the lobby cafe for breakfast.   And then we did some sightseeing in the local market and returned to the hotel for a rest after lunch.  

Back in the hotel room, I asked him if he was alright with what we did.  He smiled and said that he didn't know sex with another man could feel so good.  He also confided to me that he rarely masturbated as he was taught that it was sinful.  When probed further, he said he masturbated only about once every 3-4 months when the sexual urge became too overpowering.  At 26, he was still not married and a virgin.  He had no sexual experience whatsoever and I was the first person to ever touch his cock. While talking, I noticed that he was getting hard, so that afternoon, he received his first blow job.

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

I was with friends having supper at Hill Street hawker centre.  After supper we all went our separate ways.  I was walking towards the bus stop when I noticed a group of 5 young lads wearing tees with shorts, approaching me from the other direction.  They were all very fine specimens with nice bodies.  One of them looked me in the eye and gave out a soft whistle when he passed by me.  I looked back at him and he shouted hello to me.  I reciprocated and then we started making small talk.  I found out that they were firemen from Hill Street Fire Station not so far from the hawker centre.  His body language told me that he wanted a piece of action and so I asked if he had a place where we could sit and talk.  He suggested going up the hill behind the station.  So he and his friends led me up a flight of steps and soon we were up on the hill.  They knew the place well and brought me to a secluded part where there was a bench surrounded by short shrubs that provided some privacy.

His nickname was Mak and he sat on my right on the bench while Talib sat on my left.  The other 3 guys just stood around in front of me and we started talking.  Then Mak said that it was boring and I responded by asking what he had in mind to make things more interesting.  He placed his arm around my shoulders and pointed to his crotch.  I then placed my hand on his cock and started massaging it through his shorts. Within seconds his cock became fully aroused.  He guided my head down towards his crotch while his other hand pulled his shorts along with his briefs, down to his knees.   I halfheartedly sucked his cock figuring that he was going to be a fast cummer, judging from the size of his cock which was not much to rave about.  He slouched back on the bench and let me go to town on his 4-inch cock. Aside from his moans, he didn't really respond much. He was hard and definitely enjoying himself,  And I was right that he was a fast cummer - in less than a minute, he placed his hand on the back of my head.  I looked up and he was smiling. He wasn't pushing down, just resting his his hand on my head.  It was quite clear that he just wanted to relax and be serviced. Seconds later, I sucked him to completion and took his tasty load in my mouth, not missing a drop. 

2u6ms9d.jpg

Talib was next. Pulling my shirt up to my neck, he went for my tits, sucking them like he had been starving for days. His hands were all over my body as though he couldn't wait to explore every inch of me. I responded by putting my hand into his shorts to play with his dick which was already rock hard from watching me suck Mak to orgasm.  He stopped sucking my tits and whispered to me to suck him off.  I moved my head down and taking his balls in my mouth began to lick both his testes.  This made him really hard as I could feel his cock throbbing in my hand.  Surprisingly, although he was taller than Mak and of larger build, his cock was smaller - it was probably 3.75 inches long at most.  I moved my mouth to his cock, taking all of it into my mouth in one swoop. He began thrusting his cock deep down into my mouth and I happily took it all in.  Like Mak, he too was a fast cummer but he did take a little longer (perhaps a half minute longer).  But when he finally cummed, his joy juice flowed endlessly, filling my mouth with a floodgate of hot goo.  There was so much sperm that some of it flowed out of my mouth.

28s69af.jpg

Jamil was standing right in front of me so I motioned to him to suck my nipples as I was sucking Talib to completion. After I managed to swallow all of the hot goo that Talib had deposited in my mouth, I turned my attention to Jamil.  I massaged his balls as I stroked his cock which was also already hard from watching the free show.  It was an incredible sight with me sitting on the bench and Jamil standing right in front of me, his cock at face level, pointing right into my eyes.  I moved my head in to him but he stepped back, telling me he only wanted a hand job as he was getting married soon and wanted to keep his cock for his wife-to-be.  So he stood there in front of me, shorts and briefs down to his knees and hard cock pointing at my face and I had no chance of ever sucking it.  His cock was by far the largest of the 3.  It was a decent 6 inches long with a slight curve.  What I found most attractive about Jamil was that his thighs were covered in hair. Unlike the other 2 guys, Jamil leaked a copious amount of precum, which aided in masturbating him.  Of course he would have cummed faster if I had sucked him.  He lasted a good 10 minutes but finally cummed at the very point when, with his agreement, I started to lick his balls.  His sperm flew far and in all directions.  Most of it landed on my face and I used my finger to collect his sperm and put it into my mouth.  It had a very strong pungent taste but I liked it anyway.  

14wcxg.jpg

After Jamil orgased, the only Chinese guy in the group took his place.  Instead of shucking down his shorts to let me suck him, he bent down and gave me a kiss.  As we kissed, my hand reached under his shorts (through the leg opening) and I realised that he wasn't wearing any underwear.  No wonder his shorts were so badly tented.  Another discovery was that his pubes were sparse.   His cock twitched when I held it.  He stopped kissing me and stood up to pushed his short all the way down exposing a beautifully sculptured hairless adonis cock.  His pubes were shaven in a small triangle of short hair.  He must have taken great care in trimming his pubic hair and the result was fabulous.  He also wore some sort of cock ring which made his cock stand up even more rigidly. By far, his was the largest cock, measuring a very impressive 6.5 inches.

2cgxxm0.jpg

I simply love the sight of his cock and just stared at it until he moved closer to me, the tip of his cock touching my lips.  I opened my mouth and he slided his cock in.Then he commanded me to wrap my lips tightly around his shaft and he began fucking my mouth, slowly at first.  He would slide only about half of his penis inside me to prevent me from choking.  When he was sure that I had gotten used to his size, he began plunging more and more of his cock into my mouth until all six inches was inside, his cock head embedded in the my throat, causing me to gag. I wanted to move away but his hands held the back of my head tightly preventing me from moving back. He pressed his torso onto my face and held still.  I could feel his cock twitching in my mouth, his bulbous cock head tickling my throat. He held his cock inside my mouth not moving his body.  He kept contracting his pelvic muscles so that his cock continued to twitch inside my mouth and after a few seconds, I felt his cock throbbed and the first spurt of hot semen flowed down my throat. Then he removed his cock from my mouth and holding his cock in his right hand, began to stroke it as he continued to shoot his spunk all over my face.  He shot at least 7 spurts of hot semen on my face and then he did the unexpected thing,  He leaned towards me and kissed me on the mouth then using his index finger, he scooped up his thick goo and inserted his finger into my mouth, letting me clean the sperm off his finger.

The Chinese guy moved aside and the last Malay chap took his position in front of me.  Halim gave me an evil grin and told me to be mentally prepared for what he was going to show me.  I nodded my head as he removed his shorts and tee-shirt and threw them down on the bench.  I saw that his tight red briefs were filled to the brim with what I thought was a creature of stupendous dimension.  Then as if teasing me, he slowly pushed his tight red breifs down to reveal the biggest cock in the gang.

177pjr.jpg

Not only was Halim's cock long, it was mighty fat and thick.  He stood there proudly showing off to me his endownment. My hand nervously reached out to touch his cock and it twitched.  I placed my hand on the underside of his cock to weigh it.  It felt heavy.  His balls were held tightly in a large rounded scrotal sac. I was mesmerised by what he had to offer but was wondering how my small mouth was going to accommodate such a gigantic instrument.

Before I could mentally prepare myself, he moved towards me and placed his cock at my mouth.  I instantaneously opened my mouth and he plunged his cock in.  At least 4 inches of his 7-incher was inside and he stopped so as not to cause me any discomfort.  Looking down at me, he remarked that no one has ever been able to take of his cock fully in their mouths and he asked if I would like to try.  I shook my head and he said, "okay, I won't caused you any pain.".  Then he took my other hand and directed it to his balls.  I began to fondle his balls as he slowly slid the first half of his cock in and out of my mouth.

His shaft was too thick for me to be able to take his cock in my mouth comfortably.  He realised it and removed his cock from my mouth and stepped a little higher placing his balls at my mouth. My tongue began licking his balls and my right hand went to his cock to stroke it.  His hands went to my tits squeezing and tweaking them until they were red and erect.  After a good 10 minutes, he moved his balls away from my face and placed his cock head at the entrance to my mouth.  He whispered to me to lick his pee hole which according to him was his most sensitive part.  I did as he requested.  My hand went for his balls, fondling and massaging his testicles as my tongue licked his pee-hole.  He began to stroke his cock.  This went on for at least another 5 minutes when he body started convulsing.  He leaned forward and gave out a loud groan.  At the same moment, a spurt of semen flew out from his pee-hole flooding my tongue with his fresh cum.  I took his whole cock head into my mouth and continued licking his pee-hole with the tip of my tongue.   I took over his cock from him with my right hand and stroke his cock as my left hand massaged his balls.  His legs buckled as he shot load after load of delicious creamy spunk into my mouth.  When he had shot his last drop of sperm inside my mouth he removed his cock and I sat there watching it slowly going soft.  Even when flaccid, his cock was fat and a good 4 inches long.

As Mak watched all the hot action, his cock became erect again.  He asked me to suck him off again which I did.  This time he lasted a little longer but his cum was thin and watery.  After that, everyone dressed up.  They thanked me and walked me down the hill.  At their invitation, I joined them for drinks at the serabat stall at the hawker centre. They asked if I would come again the next weekend and needless to say, I was there again.  The gang was elated to see me again.

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

Photos - Straight Men and Their Hard Cocks

Here are more pix of straight men's cock from my cousin's straight forum just to give you some idea what those handsome straight guys we see on the streets are hung.  Enjoy looking at them and wank away if you like.

t4vb4x.jpg

2lvl5dg.jpg

b6rgxx.jpg

2ewjhmo.jpg

jre51h.jpg

142sveu.jpg

11l20lh.jpg

rjldvs.jpg

nbeqdv.jpg

2zi0z5s.jpg

2rrnnyo.jpg

9thi4m.jpg

ibj904.jpg

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

My Erect Cock

Several readers have requested to have a peek at my dick.  I hope you won't be disappointed with what you are going to see.  As I have mentioned many times in my posting, I am an elder Chinese guy with a small cock.  Fully erect, it is about 4 inches long and slim; my cockhead is not bulbous but is proportionate to the rest of my cock. I am not circumcised like most Chinese. My balls are also smallish and my scrotum is hairless and hang tightly to my body - it is not low-hanging like some men. My pubes are not shaven and I like it this way.  Like me or follow me if you like my cock and my stories.  Thank you in advance.

So here goes:

23u3ogp.jpg

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

Reminiscing the Good Old Days - Stamford Road National Library

Caught pissing - what a sight.  Seeing this picture reminds me of the days (in the late 60s and early 70s) when I used to wait in the middle cubicle of the 2nd storey toilets at the old National Library on Stamford Road.  There were peepholes drilled in the wooden partition walls and I would have a hell of a time peeping at unsuspecting visitors to the library as they pissed in the privacy of the 2 adjoining cubicles.  Many of them, I noticed, get hard as they pissed and several of them had unwittingly masturbated while I watched.  They were not only students who have come to study or do research but also adult men who came to borrow books.  So it was galore time for me, seeing cocks of different colours, shapes and sizes and watching some of them getting hard and spewing out thick goo into the toilet bowls.

2sajhhx.jpg

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

Two of the best cumshot pictures I have collected.  Enjoy them and do wank yourself to orgasm as you admire them shooting their hot load.  And if you like, snap a photo of your sperm or your semen-filled condom and post them here.

34fcrr8.jpg

wbfc3r.jpg

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

Encounter in Singapore - The Young Korean Lad with a Big Dick

There have been much talk about the size of Asian cocks being the smallest in the world.  Having had many cocks in and out of my mouth over the past 45 years, I find this claim to be believable.  I totally agree that Koreans have the smallest and shortest pricks.  One survey measured them to be an average 3.8 inches which is, from my personal observation quite right.  Most of the older Korean men I had sucked were smallish.  Majority of them did not measure more than 4.5 inches.  The longest was perhaps a little over 5 inches.

However, last night I was really pleased to finally find a well-hung Korean boy.  He just turned 21 years old and was a student in a local university.  I met him at a friend's CNY party and halfway through the party things got quite wild.  A gay couple started doing a striptease (it was not planned) and then they proceeded to the host's bedroom.  My new found Korean friend and I followed them into the bedroom along with several other guests and we stood around the bed watching them doing a 69.  Then the larger built guy laid flat on the bed and spreaded his legs wide for the smaller guy (a Malay) with a larger than life dick who fucked him crazy.  Both were handsome guys with beautifully developed bodies - I believe they trained often in the gym.  After the show ended, my korean friend turned to me and asked if I like to go home with him to his rented room at Clementi.  Without hesitation, I accepted his invitation.

When we arrived at his flat, no one was at home.  We went straight to his bedroom and he shut the down behind us and locked it.  Then he hugged me and we went into a very deep and passionate kiss.  As we kissed, his hands explored my body - his right hand playing with my tits while his left was fondling my bums.  My hand went to his crotch, touching his half hard cock.  He was slowly getting fully hard and we broke off the kiss so that he could remove his pants and briefs.  

I was surprised at the size of this Korean dick which was nearly 6 inches long but not so thick.

akcsgh.jpg     33ze0d2.jpg

When I commented that he had a long cock by Korean standard, he laughed and said that many younger Koreans his age have large cocks compared to the older ones.  He told me that all the males in his family would visit the spa and everyone got naked.  He told me not to laugh but his cock was definitely larger than his father's.  When he was young and being the youngest boy in the family, he shared the bed with his parents.  He remembered having seen his father's erect cock which he recalled to be about 4 inches at most.  

I knelt in front of him as he sat on the edge of the bed and began sucking his cock.  As I sucked his cock, my right hand played with his balls.  He was quite a fast cummer.  Seconds into sucking his cock, he told me to slow down, saying that he was going to shoot soon.  I stopped sucking and went for his balls, licking them as I held his shaft with just 2 fingers, slowly stroking it.  I felt it throbbed and moved my mouth to his cock.  Taking only the head in my mouth, I used my tongue to slurp at his corona.  His whole body trembled and he held my face with both hands as he plunged his cock deep into my mouth.  His cock pulsated in my mouth as he deposited his hot goo straight down my throat.

He invited me to spend the night with him since it was late and I had missed the last train.  In the morning, I was awoken with something brushing against my mouth.  I opened my eyes to see his erect cock trying to ply open my mouth.  I gladly opened to receive the morning gift and again, he shot his hot goo into my mouth as he announced, "breakfast in bed".

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

Encounter in Singapore - The Masseur from China

It was a weekday afternoon and I was hanging around Chinatown just walking around aimlessly, when I was approached by a very good-looking  guy in his 20s who offered to massage me for $80 at his flat which he said was nearby.   From his accent, I knew straight away that he was from China.  As I was feeling quite bored, I accepted his offer after some urging on his part.  His flat was near Sago Lane and when we entered, there were at least 5 other equally gorgeous looking guys lazing around in the living room.   They were in various stages of dress and undress.  One of them was wearing only a pair of extremely skimpy briefs which showed off his bulge to great advantage.  

Ignoring the other guys in the flat, he showed me to the bedroom which had a mattress on the floor.  He told me to strip which I did and to lie on the mattress face down.  Then he started massaging my back and commented on my smooth and fair complexion and how much he liked my body.  I was thinking how a good looking chap like him with a body to die for would like me – a paunchy elder man with a completely out of shape body.  The things these money boys would say for extra tips. 

After he had finished with my back, he sat on my bums with legs astride.  He was wearing only his underwear and I was quite sure I felt some hardness between his legs.  Each time he leaned forward to massage my shoulders, I could feel him pressing his half-hard cock against my bums.  After a couple of minutes, his hardness had grown so large I became curious to find out more. 

About 15 minutes or so into the massage, he told me to turn over.  As soon as I turned over, he laid his body on top of me and started kissing me on my neck and pressing his hard cock against my abdomen.  I was enjoying it but disappointed at the same time that he didn't give me a complete massage as agreed. 

Soon his lip was on my tit and he was sucking on them one after the other.  Pretty soon, I forgot about wanting the massage and was responding to his sexual advances.  My hands caressed his back and automatically my hand reached for the waistband of his tight-fitting jockey briefs.  My fingers caught hold of his waistband, he lifted his body off me and I pulled his underwear down exposing his buttocks.  He got up to remove his briefs completely and now both of us were completely naked.  That was when I noticed that he had a very nice body covered in fine hair.

4tnau1.jpg

(The above is a photo taken of the masseur after the sex.  He gladly posed for this picture in the bathroom after I had paid him his tips.  Even though his cock is flaccid, you can see how fat it is.)

He buried his cock between my thighs and started the motion of fucking me in between my legs.  I clenched my thighs tight and he continued to fuck in between my thighs.  Then he asked if I wanted to be fucked.  I lifted up my legs and he took the cue.  He reached out for a condom which he passed to me.  I put on the condom for him but not before taking his thick cock into my mouth to give it a saliva bath. 

Soon he was lubing my hole and finger-fucking me as I stroked his fat Chinese sausage wrapped in rubber.   Then he lifted my legs high up in the air, moved his body closer to mine and positioned his erect cock at my anal orifice.  Slowly and gently, he inserted his cock into my well-lubed hole.  There was some pain as his cock was thick even though it was not too long. 

But soon the pain was forgotten as he started pumping me sending me over the edge.  He was a slow fucker, delaying the onset of his orgasm, making sure I was enjoying it.  He commanded me to beg to be fucked and threatened to stop if I didn’t.  I played along and begged him to fuck me harder and faster, telling him how much I love having his fat cock inside my tight hole.  This excited him more and he picked up speed, fucking me even more vigorously.   

He fucked me expertly for over 30 minutes.  My man-hole was getting a little sore from the prolonged onslaught of his fat cock.   I saw him shutting his eyes, his face contorted as if he was in great agony.  He asked where I wanted his cum.  Needless to say I told him I wanted his spunk on my face and he gladly obliged.  He withdrew his cock from my hole and suddenly I felt empty.  He removed the condom from his cock and aiming his throbbing cock at my face, he shot 11 spurts of thick goo all over my face.  Then he led me to the bathroom where we showered together.

At the end of the session I paid him the reduced price of $50 for the massage plus an additional $150 for the fuck which was not cheap but worth every second of the action.

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

Encounter in Tokyo - Day 1 at the Okura Theatre

Last year I spent 2 weeks on vacation in Tokyo.  A BW member who goes by the modicum of Patisoy, posted about several cruising spots in Tokyo around Ueno Park.  Therefore, I made arrangements once again to stay in Ueno which so happened to be my favourite place to stay in since the airport train goes there directly. My hotel was the Kinuya Hotel which was very well placed (just a couple of doors away) for the 500Yen adult theatre recommended by Patisoy.  It is also right outside Ueno Park and just round the corner from the Skyliner train station with direct connection to Narita.

I visited the Okura adult theatre 3 times in my 2 weeks there - twice during the weekday and once on a Saturday.  My first visit was on a Saturday afternoon and the place was jam-packed with hardly space to move around.   This theatre is heaven for lovers of older men.  In fact the movie hall was filled with almost 70% older men.  By older men I mean men who are above 60 years of age.  Men in their 40s to late 50s form the other 25% and the remaining 5% consisted of guys who are younger than 40 who really dig older men.  

On my first day there, the first person who caught my attention was a very old man who looked to be in his 80s (87, I was later to find out).  He was standing at a corner at the back of the theatre, sporting a very serious erection, with pants and drawers pulled all the way down to his ankles.   He was leaning against the wall while a younger Japanese guy (who looked to be in his 20s) was kneeling in front of him giving him the blow job of the century.  The older guy was moaning away big time.   Another guy in his early 50s was sucking the older man’s tits while another guy in his late 40s was kissing the oldest man in the group.  I must add that this is a common sight in the theatre on all my 3 visits there.  In spite of his age, he lasted a very long time.  His cock was slim and long (about 5.5 inches) with a head that looked larger than the stem.   

255uflg.jpg

I made several rounds from seat to seat and when I came back to the foursome, the old man was still having his turgid cock sucked by the young 20-something chap.  But this time, one of the other 2 men was playing with his bums while the other continued sucking his sagging tits.  When I returned to the scene on my third round, the group had dispersed but I did see the old man seated at the back row.  This time it was his turn to suck a different younger guy who was also seated with his pants and briefs rowed up in a bundle at his feet.

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

wow. takes a lot of effort to write all these.

tx for sharing I guess.

I enjoy writing and I hope that you enjoy reading too.

All in sex is fair.

Encounter in Tokyo - Day 1 at the Okura Theatre

I did enjoy several conquests of my own too.  In fact, I sucked off 3 guys in their early 50s while seated somewhere in the middle rows.  All 3 were smartly dressed in business suits and 2 of them wore wedding bands.  

I was sitting alone at first when guy #1 joined me on my right.  As soon as he was seated, he unzipped his pants and taking his cock in his hand, started to stroke himself. 

2jb38rk.jpg

Every now and then he would look to my side to see if I was watching him.  Finally, I looked at his face then turned my gaze downwards to his crotch.  His smallish 4-inch cock was hard and covered in a film of precum.  He continued masturbating himself as he smiled at me.  My right hand reached out to fondle his cock head and immediately his precum flowed out.  Then he unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his trousers and slid them down to his knees.  Next his briefs went down exposing a slim and short Japanese cock with a pinkish cock head.  He said something to me in Japanese which I took to mean ‘suck me’ and so my head dove down to his crotch and took his cock into my mouth.  I sucked on his cock for slightly over a minute and without any warning, he shot his milky cum down my throat.  As soon as he had cummed, he passed me a wet wipe and I wiped his cock clean and helped him to wear back his briefs and pants.  He thanked me, gave me a bow and left.

All in sex is fair.

I have seen several huge musclemen who have dicks that are just so laughable.  Their dicks are so minute, they literally get camouflaged among the pubic hair. Then there are the growers - their dicks are so small and inconspicuous when soft but they transform into giants when they get hard.  What do you think of these musclemen with little dicks?

mh6bh3.jpg

2vdqlbr.jpg

x26n4o.jpg

2wdr2pk.jpg

4j9rsx.jpg

sne7ub.jpg

10pt7bb.jpg

24xkxtx.jpg

14mgf39.jpg

9llf11.jpg

2mcaz3s.jpg

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

Encounter in Tokyo - Day 1 at Okura Theatre

As soon as #1 left, 2 smartly dressed gentlemen took their seats in my row, one on my left and the other on my right.  As soon as they were seated they started playing with the cocks through their trousers as they watched the action on the screen.  Then they started talking and I realised that they were actually friends.  I glanced at them from the side of my eyes and saw that one was in his late 40s while the other looked more to be in his mid-30s.  Both had wedding bands on their fingers.

Then the older one started talking to me and I responded that I did not understand and he asked me in broken English whether I am top or bottom.  I replied bottom and he repeated what I said to his friend in Japanese.  Then he released his belt and zipper and left his business pants opened and started massaging the bulge that was slowly forming under his briefs.  His younger friend followed suit.  Soon both men had their briefs pulled down beneath their scrotum and were happily beating away as they watched the movie.  Then the older guy took my hand and placed it on his hard rod.  Just as I was adjusting to holding his smallish cock, the younger guy took my other hand and placed it on his cock which felt larger.  Naturally, I paid more attention to the younger guy and I shifted my body so that I was leaning on him and have easier access to his larger cock.  To my surprise, I had touched his cock for just a couple of seconds and he started leaking a copious amount of precum.  So I used my thumb to make small little circles around the tip of his cock and his cock twtiched.  He shucked his pants and briefs lower down to his knees so that his balls were now exposed.  My hand left his cock to playfully fondle his balls and he gave out a little moan.  All this while, my left hand was massaging the older guy's cock which was hard as rock.

2ic8p79.jpg

The younger chap with an average sized Japanese cock but is still larger than the older guy.

2jcspjn.jpg

The older guy with the smallish cock which fitted painlessly in my man-cunt.

What happened next stunned me.  The older guy moved himself in front of me and kneeling down between my legs, began to suck my tits while I continued stroking his friend's cock which was throbbing in my hands.  I felt something touched me from behind and looking back, I saw 2 older men watching us.  Since the 2 Japanese guys I was servicing didn't mind at all, so I left it and let them watched.

Then the older guy stood up, took a condom from his pocket and passed to me.  I tore the packet and put the condom on his cock.  Then he held my body up and positioned me such that I was bent over sideways my face on the side of the younger chap.  He stood behind me, pulled my trousers and boxers down in one swoop, and began lubricating my hole which had not been fucked for several weeks.  Then I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to my anus, He held me by the waist and gave a push.  His slim cock entered me and he started fucking me slowly.

The younger chap didn''t want to miss any time so he stood up positioning his erect cock right in front of my face and I took his tumescent cock into my mouth and began sucking him as he fucked my mouth in rthythm to his friend's fucking motion behind me.  I looked around and saw a crowd of people standing around watching us.  This seemed to have an effect on the 2 lead actors as they started fucking me from both ends with more energy.  

Then the younger guy started shouting out something in Japanese.  Holding my face with both his hands, he plunged his throbbing cock deep into my mouth and then held still.  I could feel his cock pulsating in my mouth as it shot thick creamy cum, filling my oral cavity with fresh Japanese cream.  His older friend started fucking me faster and faster and within seconds of the younger guy's orgasm, he too cummed buckets into my anus.  Each time he spurted his cream I could feel his cock expanding and twitching inside me.

Spent, the 2 friends removed their dicks from me.  The older guy took a wet wipe and clean my hole, then he gave me buttock a slap and said thank you.  I dressed up and took my seat.  The older guy then removed his cum-filled condom and passed it to me.  I inspected the contents and was impressed with the amount of fresh cream he deposited in the condom.  He gave me a paper bag and I threw the condom in it.  Then passing me a wet wipe, he signalled to me to clean his cock which I readily did.  Again he thanked me and bowed his head.

The younger guy sat patiently in his seat until I was ready to pay him my attention.  He too, passed me a wet wipe and I began to clean his cock and balls.  I helped him to wear back his briefs and trousers.  Then he pulled me closer to him and gave me a kiss on the mouth.  After that, both of them stood up and giving me a final bow, left the theatre.

Satisfied that both ends of my body have been filled, I left for dinner as it was already nearly 9pm.

All in sex is fair.

Encounter in Bangkok - At the Local Supermarket

During my last visit to Bangkok, I did my grocery shopping at the local supermarket not too far from my apartment instead of going to Central Chidlom.  While making my rounds, I noticed a handsome Thai guy and it so happened that we were at the same cash-out queue.  He was right in front of me.  After he had finished paying, he stood outside pretending to read some messages on his handphone.  When he saw me exiting, he approached me and introduced himself and told me he recognised me as staying in the same block.  He also said he noticed that I usually had another Thai guy with me and asked where he was.  

I told him the Thai guy was my steady boyfriend but he was busy that day so I did my shopping alone.  Then he asked if I like to go for coffee.  Needless to say, I accepted his invitation.  After coffee and a very interesting conversation about his work and love life, we both needed to use the toilet.  He led the way to back of the building and theno out to the car park where he said he left his car and would give me a lift back home.  At a corner of the car park there was a toilet which he said was rarely used.

We entered the toilet.  There were only 2 urinals and 1 cubicle.  We both stood at the urinal and after he had finished his business he stood there stroking his cock until it became half hard.  Then winking at me, he said he like to try letting another guy suck his cock as he had never had that experience.  But he warned me that so far, none of his girl friends had been able to take all of his cock in their mouths.  

We entered the cubicle and after making ourselves comfortable, I knelt in front of him with him sitting on the toilet bowl.   I immediately dove down to his crotch and taking his cock into my mouth began sucking his half-hard cock which was already quite long and plump.  Once his cock entered my mouth, it jumped to attention.  That was when I realised what he meant by the girls not being able to take the whole thing.  He was a giant between his legs.  That monster must have been a good 9 inches or even more and it was really very thick and fat.

2ppixar.jpg

I gagged for sheer size of his cock and he realised that he was making me uncomfortable.  He pulled out his cock leaving only about 5 inches of it in my mouth and then sat back and let me service him.  I used my tongue to lick his cock-head as I sucked greedily on his stupendous cock.  Every now and then, he would constrict his pelvic muscles causing his cock to twitch in my mouth. Then my right hand grabbed the lower exposed portion of his cock and stroke it as my left hand massaged his heavy balls.  

He whispered to me that I was such an expert at sucking cocks and that none of his girlfriends could pleasure him the way I did.  My ego boosted, I gave his cock the premium treatment.  I wrapped my lips tightly around his shaft and increased the suction on his cock as I moved my head up and down his cock.  At the same time, I gave him a tongue bath and he seemed to enjoy that very much.  His body started to tremble a little and he gave out soft moans each time I increased the pressure on his cock or when I used the tip of my tongue to tickle his pee-hole.

He had the stamina and I think I must have spent a good 30 minutes adoring his cock and paying it homage with my tongue.  The he pulled me up and turning me around, bent my body forward. He placed his long fat schlong between my thighs and I automatically squeezed my thighs tightly around his cock.  Then he started moving his body in a fucking motion as if he was fucking me from behind.  When he moved forward, his cock head appeared between my legs so I reached my hand and fondled his cock head as he fucked between my thighs.  After a couple of minutes, I could feel his breathing getting heavier and then suddenly he picked up speed and I felt his cock expanding and contracting between my thighs.  Huge globs of thick cum flew out from his cock, high into the air, before they landed on the tiled floor in front of me.  Some of it landed against the wooden door in front of me.

After he had shot his last drop, I quickly turned around and kneeling in front of him, took his twitching cock into my mouth and continued sucking him until he couldn't take it anymore and begged me to stop.  I cleaned up his softening cock and then after we both dressed up, he drove me back to our apartment.  We met up 3 times during my last visit and I am looking forward to more rendezvous with him in my future visits to Bangkok.

If you enjoy reading my stories, please like them and be my follower.  Happy wanking.

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

Encounter in Tokyo - Day 2 at the Okura Theatre

On my 2nd visit on a Wednesday afternoon, a handsome youngish looking Japanese guy (I found out later that he was 31 years old) approached me while I was resting in the front row.  He sat beside me and within seconds his hands were on my thigh giving me a massage.  I responded by placing my hand on his crotch and was surprised that he was already rock hard.  He stood up and walked towards the back of the theatre.  I followed him and soon we were kissing and smooching big time at one corner that was less crowded.  I reached into his track pants and pulling it down slightly, I let his erect cock popped out.  I started playing with his dick which I estimated to be at least 6 inches long and thick. As I fondled his cock I could feel that it was veiny with one major vein running along its shaft from the frenulum all the way down to the bottom of his dick.

qoir07.jpg 

His balls felt large and heavy when I cupped them in my palm.   I wanted to give him a blow job immediately but he was not in any hurry.  Instead he asked me to fondle his balls as he continued kissing me alternating between my mouth, ears and neck and I of course reciprocated.  Soon my shirt buttons were off and he started sucking my tits all the while encouraging me to massage his balls and cock.  After what seem like a long time, he guided me over to the last row and let me suck his dick which was by then covered in a thick coat of slimy precum.  He was a leaker. 

I sucked him for a good 15 minutes before he shot his thick cum down my throat.  Like all the other men I met the other day, he passed me a wet wipe.  I lovingly wiped his cock which surprisingly was still rock hard in spite of having reach his orgasm.  After I have cleaned his cock, I helped him to put on his underwear.  He sat there with only his underwear but left his pants around his ankles.  

Then he started kissing me again and placed my hand on his cock which was throbbing inside his tight briefs.   I massaged his cock as he kissed me on my mouth, neck, ears and tits.  Then he pulled his underwear down and asked me to suck it again.  My face was once again down on his crotch sucking his cock when suddenly another hand started fondling his balls.  I looked up to see a man in his 60s grinning down at me.  I ignored him and continued sucking the young guy's cock as the 60s continued massaging the lad's balls urging him to spill his seeds into my mouth.  I sucked his cock for another 20 minutes before he unloaded another pool of sticky warm spunk into my mouth.  All's well that ended well.  Everyone left the place happy!

All in sex is fair.