Male HQ

What Constitutes Infidelity?

Buaya

Hi guys... I am aching really bad and am thinking of seeking a massuer... However, I am afraid that I might end up getting a 'happy ending'... As many of you guys know, I had turned mono recently and won't want to be seen as breaking my promise of fidelity to my boy...

Is getting a handjob breaking the fidelity promise?

What do you think? The usual straight place where I get a massage is closed till next week so I would have to find Terry as I am aching really bad... How?

Haha... That IS a good one! Ok. I will just tell Terry not to provide happy ending... :)

Anyway, cummed twice last night JO-ing and my cock feels a little sore... Haha...

Thanks!

But, can we have a dicsussion, anyway? On what constitutes infidelity? I am interested to know?

Some people don't kiss. Some say handjob ok. Some won't even bat an eye over a blowjob, as long as they are not the one blowing. What about you?

Only u and your bf can answer the question for your self.

your bf may not mind if he catches you kissing another guy, or sticking his cock inside your mouth, or f**king your butt. He may also not mind if you hold hands with another guy, watch movie or go to BKK for a long weekend with this guy.

Where does he draw the line? Sex? Romance? Friendship?

If you're my boyfriend, I will be very upset with you for asking the whole world on how you can safely cheat on me, without asking me first.

TopChinese, thanks. I will keep in mind! Just that I really need a massage and I am wondering what if Terry want to give me a 'happy ending'... Of course I can reject, but if I would to say in the beginning, I feel it will be a little wierd... Anyway, I will let him know I ONLY want a massage. :)

For me, I'd rather have my boy getting a handjob than an intimate hug leh... Strange hor... That's why I was wondering if getting a handjob would be consider breaking the fidelity promise...

If my boy get a handjob, I would not get angry... Especially if he didn't purposely look for it... However, if he hugs a guy, gets intimate, kiss etc, I will be angry... Actually, if he GIVES a handjob, I would also get angry...

Me think me am strange... :blink:

Dear Buaya

You're confused. Handjob is just like blowing your nose. Think! -- someone is helping you on that. If the handjob comes with the massage as a package then take it lor. While enjoying the handjob, Think! -- your boy is doing you. Then everything is Ok liao mah. If you need further assistance on handjob issue, call my 24 hour SOS help line. :P

Hi guys... I am aching really bad and am thinking of seeking a massuer... However, I am afraid that I might end up getting a 'happy ending'... As many of you guys know, I had turned mono recently and won't want to be seen as breaking my promise of fidelity to my boy...

Is getting a handjob breaking the fidelity promise?

What do you think? The usual straight place where I get a massage is closed till next week so I would have to find Terry as I am aching really bad... How?

Dearest Buaya

I am confused too. As the Valentine Day is drawing near, I received lots of invitation for Valentine dinner from those old timers. From past experiences, the dinner will end with a hot dish of various “jobs”. ;) However, I have my ge-ge since last year and promised to myself – no more “fishing trips”. :whistle: My ge-ge will be away for business trip on that day and so I will be alone. :( I want to attend the dinner but afraid of the “jobs”. If I am going to tell those guys before the dinner – no “jobs” – this may sound weird to them as we have previously done before. On the other hand, if I am going to tell them only after the dinner – no “jobs” – then they may even feel more disappointed. I want to keep those guys as friends and further more I will be lonely on that night and need companion. Is “working part time jobs” behind my ge-ge consider as cheating?

Dear Buaya, please help to answer my problem. I am totally stressed with lots of sleepless nights and my ge-ge has been asking me why. By the way, how to treat those dark circles and eye bags ? :ph34r:

Your sincerely

I-Guess-I’m-confused

Don't ask me!... :blink:

All I can say is, as TopChinese had mentioned, Don't.

You CAN let it NOT happen.

I made sure all I got was a massage. No 'happy ending' and it CAN be done. :)

Just go for the dinner, best with a group of friends and then go back to your respective homes... :)

My boy also not taking dinner with me on that night... Does not mean I will go eat with other people...

Just my thoughts... B)

ok i will accompany buaya for hs massage to make sure no happy ending ( only me can ) and i will accompany guess for dinner make sure no desserts ( only me can )

hehe BUAYA congrats... anyway relationship not easy har ?? always gotta fight demons in ur head !! :D thank god for the new n big mental hospital in hougang , else quite susah le

ps. if u need be theres outpatient one beside delta pool , after swim can visit :whistle:

I am confused too. As the Valentine Day is drawing near, I received lots of invitation for Valentine dinner from those old timers. From past experiences, the dinner will end with a hot dish of various “jobs”. wink.gif However, I have my ge-ge since last year and promised to myself – no more “fishing trips”. bw2/whistle.gif My ge-ge will be away for business trip on that day and so I will be alone. sad.gif I want to attend the dinner but afraid of the “jobs”. If I am going to tell those guys before the dinner – no “jobs” – this may sound weird to them as we have previously done before. On the other hand, if I am going to tell them only after the dinner – no “jobs” – then they may even feel more disappointed. I want to keep those guys as friends and further more I will be lonely on that night and need companion. Is “working part time jobs” behind my ge-ge consider as cheating?

Dear Guess,

There is nothing to be confused about lah. Just tell your ge-ge that you are already attached and that you would not want any more "jobs" for the time beign. If they are your true friends, they would not want to sarbo you one. I believe they also want you to be happy and blissful. Tell them that you want their friendship and want to put those "jobs" on hold. So it is not a rejection. Who can tell what would happen down the road right?

Don't ask me!... :blink:

All I can say is, as TopChinese had mentioned, Don't.

You CAN let it NOT happen.

I made sure all I got was a massage. No 'happy ending' and it CAN be done. :)

Just go for the dinner, best with a group of friends and then go back to your respective homes... :)

My boy also not taking dinner with me on that night... Does not mean I will go eat with other people...

Just my thoughts... B)

Dear Buaya,

Oops .. you have did it again..for being controversial..

You wanted to stay MONO and please tell your head to stay that way...

Be firm wiht your new found position..

Nothing is wrong with rejecting the massuer for his advance..

In addition..you do have an alternative by visiting other straight no nonsense massage other than your own contact...

In the firt palce, thhe thought should not have sneaked in...

What is the point of starting a topic asking if this will be okay or that will be alright..

I am glad that you have that guilt conscious in you yet shame on you ..

There are some good books in store on how to keep the relationship.. go read it..

I am confused too. As the Valentine Day is drawing near, I received lots of invitation for Valentine dinner from those old timers. From past experiences, the dinner will end with a hot dish of various “jobs”. wink.gif However, I have my ge-ge since last year and promised to myself – no more “fishing trips”. bw2/whistle.gif My ge-ge will be away for business trip on that day and so I will be alone. sad.gif I want to attend the dinner but afraid of the “jobs”. If I am going to tell those guys before the dinner – no “jobs” – this may sound weird to them as we have previously done before. On the other hand, if I am going to tell them only after the dinner – no “jobs” – then they may even feel more disappointed. I want to keep those guys as friends and further more I will be lonely on that night and need companion. Is “working part time jobs” behind my ge-ge consider as cheating?

Dear Guess,

There is nothing to be confused about lah. Just tell your ge-ge that you are already attached and that you would not want any more "jobs" for the time beign. If they are your true friends, they would not want to sarbo you one. I believe they also want you to be happy and blissful. Tell them that you want their friendship and want to put those "jobs" on hold. So it is not a rejection. Who can tell what would happen down the road right?

You don’t know those “friends” …. For some naughty ones, they purposely made “slutty” faces when I was with my ge-ge and happened to meet them in the street. My ge-ge always curious why those guys showed “sleepy” eyes or curled their lips to me. :whistle: He even said: “wow, you’re so lak-ku ….” Shall I admit to him my past or even introduce some of those friends to him?

• Guest locked this topic