Male HQ

Visited Dave earlier this week for a 60 mins therapy. A nice comfortable set up for massage, cosy and has a homely feel. Massage was medium pressure, and soothing - fell asleep while receiving the therapy. Will go back agin when I need another massage, if you like medium pressure, can contact him to prior arrange.

Just my personal experience.

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

Book a 6pm appointment with him on Sat. Was in the train travelling to his place. Received a sms at 5.24pm that he has to reschedule my appointment because he has family matters to attend. Its unacceptable for masseurs to give such a short notice to cancel appointments as their customers can be on their way.

My apologies to Sunray. As mentioned previously I had urgent family matters to tend to. Once again am offering you an additional 30mins of massage for the inconvenient caused. Look forward to the opportunity to massage you. Once again sorry for the late re-scheduling. 

Have visited Dave yesterday for a 90mins massage session. Love his nice, cozy, comfortable and relax place which make me feel very at home. He is polite and nice to chat with. His massage was good and will go back again. Have enjoyed the session. Go try it yourself to experience it.

What? Is this what you guys want to know? Of course, we can be nude in massage, which weird massage we the client must be fully clothed? At the most is in a disposable undies/briefs/shorts isn't it? LoL..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I’m Dave a 30yo local chinese offering Traditional Massage with over 5years of experience. Well verse in Swedish, aromatherapy as well as Traditional Chinese Style Massage. Private place at Tanjong Pagar, Everton Park Area (5 mins from Outram MRT). 

Private shower/bath available. Proper Massage Table. Discreet and private space. Reasonably priced, undisturbed, one to one service. Pamper yourself, calm your mind and relax your body. 

Traditional / Aromatherapy massage
60mins - $50
90mins - $70
2Hours - $90

Went to have session with Dave last Sunday. Very pleasant chap. Nice and quiet setup. As mentioned by others, medium strength; somewhat unique massage style. He put in good effort as well, and perspired a fair bit (his T-shirt was drenched by end of session.) thanks, Dave!

Will visit again... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Went to have session with Dave last Sunday. Very pleasant chap. Nice and quiet setup. As mentioned by others, medium strength; somewhat unique massage style. He put in good effort as well, and perspired a fair bit (his T-shirt was drenched by end of session.) thanks, Dave!

Will visit again... :)

with dragion's hot body, no wonder Dave is perspiring.

Hi All,

Thanks for the support so far.

Looking to serve you better. If anyone is looking to do massage part time or knows of someone who is keen, please let me know. Good return and no experience needed. Will provide proper training. Please private message me if interested.

Thank you. :-)

Dave

i visited Dave yesterday at 4.30pm and it was raining heavily ....i informed him and he was so kind to ask me whether i wanted to cancel due to heavy rain and i told him i will still go as this appointment was booked 2 weeks ago:)

as i am not good in my sense of direction, i was lost in Everton park HDB flats and finally found it after asking a stranger for direction.

like what others said in the earlier review, his house is newly decorated with the designers concepts - Love his nice, cozy, comfortable and relax place which make me feel very at home.  

when massage started, we chatted a bit and i find he is a very funny and jovial person which made me laugh and laugh while enjoying his massage... we finally break the barrier and chatted like friends ....this is when i find he is a frank person which at times, his remarks is unintentional.

I liked his massage very much as he is using palm and oil most of the time with bits of arms and stretching - his strength is medium which suits me well..and he will massage your face and neck too.  i am not a professional massage tharapist so i am unable to describe very vividly the whole massage session.

at the end of session, he asked me to continue to lie down to rest a while without the rush to wash up immediately.

after that, he gets me a glass of water and give me plenty of time to wash away the oil and changed in the bathroom!

Before i left, i felt he were like my long time friend and i gave him a light buddy hug to bid good bye!

it is an unforgettable enjoyable relaxing massage session which i will go back to him again next friday!

thumb up and well done!  keep up your good work though there are still room for improvement!

Edited by tampguy

I went over to Dave place again for an hour massage at 1pm today as i enjoyed his massage very much from the previous visit.

we chatted so well that i almost forgot to pay him for the massage charge!

I will go back to him again in 2 weeks' time.

Note: As he is rather busy so the massage appointment has to be booked in advance instead of same day (you will know the reasons why he can't reply very fast and his slots are full when you visited him and know him better)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to Dave the other day for my first massage with him. Its been great! Nice and cozy place that make me relax upon set foot inside. His style is more of mild massage but nevertheless its relaxing and very comfortable. I felt really great putting myself on his hands. :P

Overall Great location, reasonable price, a nice and proper environment as promised. Definitely going back again. ☺️☺️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I’m Dave a 30yo local chinese offering Traditional Massage with over 5years of experience. Well verse in Swedish, aromatherapy as well as Traditional Chinese Style Massage. Private place at Everton Park Area (5 mins from Outram MRT). 

Private shower/bath available. Proper Massage Table. Discreet and private space. Reasonably priced, undisturbed service. Pamper yourself, calm your mind and relax your body. 

Traditional / Aromatherapy massage
60mins - $60 (As of September 2015)
90mins - $70
2Hours - $90

I am satisfied customer with Dave, his massage is very good. I request gentler massage since I sprain my arms and he changed it immediately. Too bad my session last only an hour because I have sudden things. He is nice and his massage room is clean, tidy and calm with soothing music.

Will definitely patronize him again.

Its awesome, as long you are not overweight or chubby type.

what do he do to the overweight and chubby type? tie them up?

are you implying that he chooses his customer?

Please do not give such remarks to mislead the reader here as though Dave chooses clients of his preference.   With Dave's build,  it may be tough for him to handle big build guys but he will still try his best to provide his good massage to relax and rejuvenate all his clients.   I do not expect everyone to like Dave massage but we must appreciate his effort and hard work during his massage session.   Dave, keep up your good massage and continue to strive to improve!

Please do not give such remarks to mislead the reader here as though Dave chooses clients of his preference.   With Dave's build,  it may be tough for him to handle big build guys but he will still try his best to provide his good massage to relax and rejuvenate all his clients.   I do not expect everyone to like Dave massage but we must appreciate his effort and hard work during his massage session.   Dave, keep up your good massage and continue to strive to improve!

Thank you

dave is pretty intelligent for a masseur, skillful and friendly. he also emphasizes on quality of the experience, the stuff he uses. like the above forummer, i wouldnt want to anyhow recommend anyone because not every client is suitable but he definitely fits my bill. will resume training and visit him again.

• G_M changed the title to Dave Massage @ Tanjong Pagar / Everton Park
  • mankindsg changed the title to -