Male HQ

• G_M changed the title to Dave Massage @ Tanjong Pagar / Everton Park
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dave is one of the best massage therapists I’ve ever met before. For those who are perfectionists and pay attention in small details, you’ll notice that Dave is one of them. The atmosphere of massage environment and his skill are excellent. I personally feel that he undercharged for the quality of services he delivered. However I understand that he has great passion for what he does and he’s doing it out of personal interest, not a source of income. I admire his commitment and passion for delivering the top grade of services to his client. For those who appreciate quality massage in a secluded pleasant environment, Dave is your guy!

• 1 month later...
On 5/10/2019 at 8:00 PM, jakeSG said:

Dave is one of the best massage therapists I’ve ever met before. For those who are perfectionists and pay attention in small details, you’ll notice that Dave is one of them. The atmosphere of massage environment and his skill are excellent. I personally feel that he undercharged for the quality of services he delivered. However I understand that he has great passion for what he does and he’s doing it out of personal interest, not a source of income. I admire his commitment and passion for delivering the top grade of services to his client. For those who appreciate quality massage in a secluded pleasant environment, Dave is your guy!

Thank you.

• 2 months later...
On 2/15/2019 at 5:37 PM, bumboat05 said:

Hi Dave,

What are your current charges?

Hi,

Hope the information below is helpful.

70mins - $70
100mins - $80
2Hours - $90
Swedish mix sports massage that's mid range in strength. 

Pamper yourself, calm your mind and relax your body. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yesterday had a session with Dave.

His place is simplicity at it best. Bright and clean. 

He is frank and down to earth kind of guy.

His massaging is one of a kind. His technique is on point and his strength is consistent (medium to hard). Really appreciates his effort on the consistency as I hardly receives it from other masseurs. 

Dave did not rush me after the session. I did not shower as the oil isn’t the overly greasy type. Just had a quick rinse.   

I think I found the masseur who I can frequent to for a really good rub down.