Male HQ

I am satisfied customer with Dave, his massage is very good. I request gentler massage since I sprain my arms and he changed it immediately. Too bad my session last only an hour because I have sudden things. He is nice and his massage room is clean, tidy and calm with soothing music.

Will definitely patronize him again.

Thank you. Hope to see you again soon :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Several patrons have asked about body scrubs. Am happy to offer a relaxing, cleansing and invigorating shower/standing body scrub at a reasonable price of $10 with any massage. It will be done in a private ensuite, comfortably and undisturbed.

Pamper yourself, calm your mind and relax your body. 

• 2 weeks later...

so i came to try Dave a 2nd time with my neck and shoulders over strained from yesterday's training.

the atmosphere was ultra relaxing and we chatted abit till i nearly konked out entirely. dave uses strength at the right places so you can feel your knots get cracked out. again i think he does a good job of feeling where you are feeling sore.

the part i like most were all the cracking parts and the second most were the thigh massages (most of you like it anyway right), then the arms massage which were helpful for my sore upper arms.

will continue training then make dave work harder again, cheers mate!

Edited by firefight

• 2 weeks later...

so i came to try Dave a 2nd time with my neck and shoulders over strained from yesterday's training.

the atmosphere was ultra relaxing and we chatted abit till i nearly konked out entirely. dave uses strength at the right places so you can feel your knots get cracked out. again i think he does a good job of feeling where you are feeling sore.

the part i like most were all the cracking parts and the second most were the thigh massages (most of you like it anyway right), then the arms massage which were helpful for my sore upper arms.

Thanks firefight.

Edited by mankindsg

Visited Dave earlier this week for a 60 mins therapy. A nice comfortable set up for massage, cosy and has a homely feel. Massage was medium pressure, and soothing - fell asleep while receiving the therapy. Will go back agin when I need another massage, if you like medium pressure, can contact him to prior arrange.

Just my personal experience.

Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Booked an appointment with Dave recently and here's my review.

My massage request was rather last minute so I wasn't able to get a slot. But Dave offered a few other options and I'm glad I managed to secure an appointment eventually. His place is easy to find, and I give it full marks for ambience and cleanliness.

Dave is a hardworking masseur and he kneaded my sore spots with medium to hard strength. It was painful at some point in time (not in the bad sense). What I appreciate is that he takes pride in his practice, even though he has a full time job. Kudos to Dave for his passion and diligence in his massage practice.

I'm usually the non chatty type when I receive my massage. I like to relax and just rest... Surprising, I chatted with Dave almost the entire session and I felt equally relaxed.

Many thanks to Dave again for the good job. Till the next session...

Booked an appointment with Dave recently and here's my review.

My massage request was rather last minute so I wasn't able to get a slot. But Dave offered a few other options and I'm glad I managed to secure an appointment eventually. His place is easy to find, and I give it full marks for ambience and cleanliness.

Dave is a hardworking masseur and he kneaded my sore spots with medium to hard strength. It was painful at some point in time (not in the bad sense). What I appreciate is that he takes pride in his practice, even though he has a full time job. Kudos to Dave for his passion and diligence in his massage practice.

I'm usually the non chatty type when I receive my massage. I like to relax and just rest... Surprising, I chatted with Dave almost the entire session and I felt equally relaxed.

Many thanks to Dave again for the good job. Till the next session...

Thank you. See you next session  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Book a 6pm appointment with him on Sat. Was in the train travelling to his place. Received a sms at 5.24pm that he has to reschedule my appointment because he has family matters to attend. Its unacceptable for masseurs to give such a short notice to cancel appointments as their customers can be on their way.

Thank you :thumb:  ;)

On 5 September 2015 at 5:26 PM, firefight said:

dave is pretty intelligent for a masseur, skillful and friendly. he also emphasizes on quality of the experience, the stuff he uses. like the above forummer, i wouldnt want to anyhow recommend anyone because not every client is suitable but he definitely fits my bill. will resume training and visit him again.

Thanks.

Had a session with Dave. Here's my review: It was good. I felt so relaxed during and after the session. Certain areas like neck,scalene muscles and trapezius were covered and i found the massage very soothing,to my liking.These areas are rarely covered nicely when i went for  massages at other places. The environment is really nice plus its convenient, right at the heart of the city.  Tbh,i have been to a few home massage listed in this forum,and his place is the nicest and cleanest so far.Dave is friendly and he makes me feel at ease. He is non pushy at all like how some masseurs will ask ya to subsribe to more packages or scrub services. Will definitely go back again as it is really value for money,given the location,nice environment and the relaxing session. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 12 March 2015 at 11:43 PM, jdu said:

Visited Dave earlier this week for a 60 mins therapy. A nice comfortable set up for massage, cosy and has a homely feel. Massage was medium pressure, and soothing - fell asleep while receiving the therapy. Will go back agin when I need another massage, if you like medium pressure, can contact him to prior arrange.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 23 February 2016 at 11:18 PM, optimist said:

messaged before on whatsapp, he read the message but didn't bother to reply

Hi Optimist,

Sorry, did you eventually get a reply? My apologies for not replying promptly; may be busy with clients at times. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12 March 2015 at 11:43 PM, jdu said:

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 11 March 2015 at 11:25 PM, Discreetgentleman said:

Hi, may I ask for your Line ID so that we can get in touch on your services?

Hi, It's userid2015. Hope that's helpful. Look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Edited by mankindsg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14 April 2016 at 9:51 AM, mankindsg said:

Hi All,

Will be away 24Apr (Sunday) till 27Apr (Wednesday). Am available before then.

Pamper yourself, rejuvenate your body and mind in a relaxing environment. See you soon.

Back. Look forward to massaging you all. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23 May 2016 at 9:23 AM, mankindsg said:

Hi All,

Am away from 27May (Friday) till 29May (Sunday). Available before then. 

Am back.

Hi All,

Thanks for the support so far. Had asked this before with limited outcome. 

If anyone is looking to do massage part time or knows of someone who is keen, please let me know. No experience needed. Will provide proper training. Please private message / whatsapp/ line me if interested.

Thank you. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8 October 2015 at 11:04 PM, firefight said:

Thanks

Dave's place is easily assessable from the train station and is really easy to find.

Upon entering his house, I was immediately impressed with the architecture, as well as the zen-like set-up.  It has a nice vibe to it, and is most suitable for a massage.

Massage skills was great (7 out of 10).  

Dave was responsive from the start and was very accommodating of my short -notice request.

his place was easily accessible and, while I have come across the area a couple of times, never really noticed the row houses in this area.

His house is decorated tastefully (there is even a gnome with a middle finger pointing at me, which i found amusing) and the vibe you experience is of peace and tranquility.. Dave allows showers before and after the massage which is handy as I do not like to feel unclean (ie: sticky from sweat in our humid weather) when someone is working on me. This is just basic courtesy to the therapist and yourself.

Despite his small built, he managed to skillfully maneuver around my larger frame, and with the right pressure, get rid of my knots and even popped my spine back into position. 

You have to experience first-hand how tensions melt under his touch. I did experience some pain on certain areas but that's because of my sensitive muscles which do not like to be touched, not because of his skill.

Being on the younger side,  Dave exhibits some hesitations/inexperience/awkwardness which is typical for his experience level, although those moments are far and between that do not affect the overall take-away of the massage, and I believe he will get better thru more experience.

Overall Dave will be a therapist I highly recommend and be on my return list.

Thank you for your skillful bodywork and continue to keep up the good work.

• G_M changed the title to Dave Massage @ Tanjong Pagar / Everton Park
  • mankindsg changed the title to -