Male HQ

On 19 July 2016 at 2:08 PM, mankindsg said:

Hi All,

Will be away 22Jul (Friday) till 24Jul (Sunday). Am available before and after then.

Pamper yourself, calm your mind and relax your body. 

am back. 

I had massage on Monday evening. He is intelligent, funny and spontaneous. We talked and laughed as though we were friends for a long time. The place is neat, very clean and picture perfect, and there is a wallet-friendly "zi char" place just around the corner. The massage was done in a quiet and very comfortable setting. He may be small built but his skill and strength is very good, he identified my knotty muscles and worked to ease them out.

That was a very good massage for me to recommend to you all.

Edited by cookiemonster

On 6 August 2016 at 4:07 PM, Apriles74 said:

Does anybody knows the reason why Dave does not respond messages in Whatsapp? I have sent him 5 messages along two weeks and no response. I have checked the number and it is correct.

thanks

Hi Apriles74,

Have you tried whatsapp-ing or line-ing me? 8714 9238. Will definitely reply when I'm available. 

Thanks

Dave

On 8/9/2016 at 1:52 PM, mankindsg said:

Hi Apriles74,

Have you tried whatsapp-ing or line-ing me? 8714 9238. Will definitely reply when I'm available. 

Thanks

Dave

•  

Hi Dave, thanks for your reply, I have sent again two messages, one in Whatsapp on Wednesday and another normal message this morning. Something is wrong from your side because the number I use is correct. If you ok me I may call you directly. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23 June 2016 at 11:13 AM, thunderditch said:

Dave's place is easily assessable from the train station and is really easy to find.

Upon entering his house, I was immediately impressed with the architecture, as well as the zen-like set-up.  It has a nice vibe to it, and is most suitable for a massage.

Massage skills was great (7 out of 10).  

Thank you

Hi, I’m Dave a 30yo local chinese offering Traditional Massage with over 5years of experience. Well verse in Swedish (deep tissue), aromatherapy as well as sports Massage. Private place at Tanjong Pagar, Everton Park Area (5 mins from Outram MRT). 

Private shower/bath available. Proper Massage Table. Discreet and private space. Reasonably priced, undisturbed, discreet service. Pamper yourself, calm your mind and relax your body. 

Traditional / Swedish massage
70mins - $70
90mins - $80
2Hours - $90

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/01/2016 at 11:05 PM, Ranger bomb squad said:

Had a session with Dave. Here's my review: It was good. I felt so relaxed during and after the session. Certain areas like neck,scalene muscles and trapezius were covered and i found the massage very soothing,to my liking.These areas are rarely covered nicely when i went for  massages at other places. The environment is really nice plus its convenient, right at the heart of the city.  Tbh,i have been to a few home massage listed in this forum,and his place is the nicest and cleanest so far.Dave is friendly and he makes me feel at ease. He is non pushy at all like how some masseurs will ask ya to subsribe to more packages or scrub services. Will definitely go back again as it is really value for money,given the location,nice environment and the relaxing session. ^^

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just had a great massage by Dave.. all my knots were loosen... felt light after that

a very clean modern chic place with sensual music to pair up

will definitely go again!

the best is that his place is within walking distance from my place :lol:

Edited by AnH

On 04/11/2016 at 9:55 AM, mankindsg said:

Hi All,

Will be away 6 Nov (Sunday) till 10 Nov (Thursday). Am available before and after then. 

Pamper yourself, calm your mind and relax your body. :thumb:

Am back. Pamper yourself, book for a massage :-) 

Dave 8714 9238 (Whatsapp / Line preferred)

On 15 November 2016 at 10:43 PM, AnH said:

just had a great massage by Dave.. all my knots were loosen... felt light after that

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

I have been to Dave massage once though and thought I shared with everyone. 

I am not good with direction and when I got home, I realized its very near the interchange (silly me)

The place is very very nice that I feel out of place as I am really scared to damaged anything (even walking carefully).

Dave has warn me that his massage is very different from other people. At the end of the massage, it felt really2 good as well. Not many massage the hands, but he did. 

I really wanted to go for another massage but my schedule is always very tight. A small wish is that I hope I can learnt from him and work with him part time even though I am on a heavy side :(

On 15 November 2016 at 10:43 PM, AnH said:

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Had my first appointment with this guy today and it turned out to be the worst expedience i've ever had - we didn't even get started! !

And all because of the bathroom door:

I was led to a bathroom for the pre-massage shower but was told not to touch the door which was open at that time. After my shower he asked me if I switched of the lights so I go back to turn the lights off. But to reach the light switch which was behind the door,  I had to move the door a little. He heard the creak of the door and yelled "Don't touch the door!" Followed by "I have no patience with people who can't follow instructions"

I left immediately.

Wtf!!! This guy's attitude sucks.  He does not deserve to have any customers. Go to him at your peril.

• 2 weeks later...

Bomott is true. He seems to be very unfriendly but receptive and will open door to let you in. 

He gives robotic instructions and expect us to follow. He gives a feeling that customers need to comply his instructions. His massage is ok. He kills the feeling by his bad attitude. Finally all SOPs SOPs.

Bit need to admit his place is artistically done.

On 24 June 2016 at 11:51 PM, Swisse said:

Dave was responsive from the start and was very accommodating of my short -notice request.

his place was easily accessible and, while I have come across the area a couple of times, never really noticed the row houses in this area.

His house is decorated tastefully (there is even a gnome with a middle finger pointing at me, which i found amusing) and the vibe you experience is of peace and tranquility.. Dave allows showers before and after the massage which is handy as I do not like to feel unclean (ie: sticky from sweat in our humid weather) when someone is working on me. This is just basic courtesy to the therapist and yourself.

Despite his small built, he managed to skillfully maneuver around my larger frame, and with the right pressure, get rid of my knots and even popped my spine back into position. 

You have to experience first-hand how tensions melt under his touch. I did experience some pain on certain areas but that's because of my sensitive muscles which do not like to be touched, not because of his skill.

Being on the younger side,  Dave exhibits some hesitations/inexperience/awkwardness which is typical for his experience level, although those moments are far and between that do not affect the overall take-away of the massage, and I believe he will get better thru more experience.

Overall Dave will be a therapist I highly recommend and be on my return list.

Thank you for your skillful bodywork and continue to keep up the good work.

thank you.

On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 2:12 AM, jonnypen said:

Bomott is true. He seems to be very unfriendly but receptive and will open door to let you in. 

He gives robotic instructions and expect us to follow. He gives a feeling that customers need to comply his instructions. His massage is ok. He kills the feeling by his bad attitude. Finally all SOPs SOPs.

Bit need to admit his place is artistically done.

With this kind of behaviour, his sales pitch of "Pamper yourself, calm your mind and relax your body." can be seen to be as all B.S.

On 12/14/2016 at 2:35 PM, Bpmly_88 said:

I have been to Dave massage once though and thought I shared with everyone. 

I am not good with direction and when I got home, I realized its very near the interchange (silly me)

The place is very very nice that I feel out of place as I am really scared to damaged anything (even walking carefully).

Dave has warn me that his massage is very different from other people. At the end of the massage, it felt really2 good as well. Not many massage the hands, but he did. 

I really wanted to go for another massage but my schedule is always very tight. A small wish is that I hope I can learnt from him and work with him part time even though I am on a heavy side :(

second time went over to Dave. 

My back really feels good after that. The rainy well went well with the massage. I am glad our schedule manage to fit so that I am able to go over. 

P.S. The angry bird umbrella was badly broken but enough to shield from the rain from ur place to home. I threw it away once I reach home. Rest assure I won't bring it back.

On 24/01/2017 at 4:51 PM, tienkan said:

I think Dave has to be more diplomatic and courteous to customers, be it whatsapp or in person. anyway, it is his rice bowl after all.

Can't agree more. His in-person and on-phone behaviour just show he doesn't really care for his customers. Unless he improves his service attitude, he is absolutely not worth patronising.

Tried out Dave's 60-min massage! Here are my humble thoughts...

1) Location is as per advertised, indeed it's just a 5-min walk from the train station

2) Place is easily the best out of the 9 home-based masseurs I've tried. Very zen-like, clean, neat, and made me feel at home.

3) I'm not meaty and some masseurs simply apply too much pressure despite my feedback, making me feel like an idiot for paying to be tortured. Dave on the other hand, used just enough strength such that I could feel the "air pockets" being kneaded out.

4) A proper and sturdy massage bed (those with an in-built breathing hole) was used, no worries or stress about having the massage done on what could be the masseur's own bed and be afraid that you are dirtying it.

5) I'm no expert, but the essential oils, towels, etc, all look pretty costly. They smell damn good too!

6) Dave's clearly an educated individual, and I had no problems communicating to him my needs entirely in English. Didn't have to resort to using my atrocious mandarin at any point! Enjoyed my discussions with him on certain issues. I also noted that he put his phone on silent mode before the session began.

7) I've come across masseurs who simultaneously humble-brag about their clientele and try to sell me packages. None of that nonsense from Dave :)

8) Last but not least, Dave even offered me some exercise tips on how I could improve my posture. This "extra service" was unexpected and really made my day.

Already booked my next appt in Feb, can't wait!

Edited by hturtdekan

Was back in Singapore during the CNY period. Managed to arrange an appointment with Dave... he was very accommodating to my tight schedule.

His home is very well appointed, clean and classy.

He's chatty and fun to talk to.

His massaging skills were spot-on.

Will definitely return when I come back to Singapore... Dave... make sure to make time for me.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2017 at 3:08 PM, Bomott said:

Had my first appointment with this guy today and it turned out to be the worst expedience i've ever had - we didn't even get started! !

And all because of the bathroom door:

I was led to a bathroom for the pre-massage shower but was told not to touch the door which was open at that time. After my shower he asked me if I switched of the lights so I go back to turn the lights off. But to reach the light switch which was behind the door,  I had to move the door a little. He heard the creak of the door and yelled "Don't touch the door!" Followed by "I have no patience with people who can't follow instructions"

I left immediately.

Wtf!!! This guy's attitude sucks.  He does not deserve to have any customers. Go to him at your peril.

On 1/6/2017 at 11:54 PM, Bomott said:

Why don't you be away forever????

You are not worth anybody''s patronage!!!!

On 1/31/2017 at 5:15 PM, Bomott said:

Can't agree more. His in-person and on-phone behaviour just show he doesn't really care for his customers. Unless he improves his service attitude, he is absolutely not worth patronising.

Dear Mr. Bomott,

I can empatised with your anger for being "scolded". No customer should be "scolded" when they are giving business to an establishment.

You had done what most people would do; Posting comments in BW to warn others about the bad services and attitude.

I am sure your honest feedback to the masseur in this post should be enough to help pacify your anger, there is no need to keep stalking the masseur and posting those unnecessary remarks.

What I don't get is that, it had been 25 days since your last post and You have still not moved on from the episode and are still angry for being scolded. 

As customers in the receiving end of bad service or attitude, we can do 2 things;
1. Make the public know what happened.
2. Vote with our feet and bring the business elsewhere.

You had done both of them so, I hope your unhappy episode should now be behind you.

There is no need to stalk and still hold on to a grudge for such a small matter.

On 22 January 2017 at 9:14 PM, Bpmly_88 said:

second time went over to Dave. 

My back really feels good after that. The rainy well went well with the massage. I am glad our schedule manage to fit so that I am able to go over. 

P.S. The angry bird umbrella was badly broken but enough to shield from the rain from ur place to home. I threw it away once I reach home. Rest assure I won't bring it back.

Oops. Sorry didn't know the umbrella was broken; wouldn't have passed you otherwise. Thank you. :-)

Edited by mankindsg

On 7 January 2017 at 10:11 PM, Happy2017 said:

I have been to Dave for massages for more than one year.  His place is quiet, clean and comfortable.  I enjoy his massage, good, firm and relaxing.  He does not watch the clock and ensures he completes his routine.  Pleasant guy to chat with! 

Thank you.

On 31 January 2017 at 8:52 PM, hturtdekan said:

Tried out Dave's 60-min massage! Here are my humble thoughts...

1) Location is as per advertised, indeed it's just a 5-min walk from the train station

2) Place is easily the best out of the 9 home-based masseurs I've tried. Very zen-like, clean, neat, and made me feel at home.

3) I'm not meaty and some masseurs simply apply too much pressure despite my feedback, making me feel like an idiot for paying to be tortured. Dave on the other hand, used just enough strength such that I could feel the "air pockets" being kneaded out.

4) A proper and sturdy massage bed (those with an in-built breathing hole) was used, no worries or stress about having the massage done on what could be the masseur's own bed and be afraid that you are dirtying it.

5) I'm no expert, but the essential oils, towels, etc, all look pretty costly. They smell damn good too!

6) Dave's clearly an educated individual, and I had no problems communicating to him my needs entirely in English. Didn't have to resort to using my atrocious mandarin at any point! Enjoyed my discussions with him on certain issues. I also noted that he put his phone on silent mode before the session began.

7) I've come across masseurs who simultaneously humble-brag about their clientele and try to sell me packages. None of that nonsense from Dave :)

8) Last but not least, Dave even offered me some exercise tips on how I could improve my posture. This "extra service" was unexpected and really made my day.

Already booked my next appt in Feb, can't wait!

Thank you. See you again soon :-)

• G_M changed the title to Dave Massage @ Tanjong Pagar / Everton Park
  • mankindsg changed the title to -