Male HQ

Hi, I’m Dave a 30yo local chinese offering Traditional Massage with over 5years of experience. Well verse in Swedish, aromatherapy as well as Traditional Chinese Style Massage. Private place at Tanjong Pagar, Everton Park Area (5 mins from Outram MRT). 

Private shower/bath available. Proper Massage Table. Discreet and private space. Reasonably priced, undisturbed, one to one service. Pamper yourself, calm your mind and relax your body. 

Traditional / Aromatherapy massage
70mins - $70
100mins - $80
2Hours - $90

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Will be away 17 Apr (Mon) till 19 Apr (Wed). Am available before and after then. Usually will not look at the phone while tending to clients; will reply as soon as possible though. :-)

Pamper yourself, calm your mind and relax your body. 

Edited by mankindsg
wrong dates

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Will be away 19 May (Fri) till 21 May (Sun). Am available before and after then. Usually will not look at the phone while tending to clients; will reply as soon as possible. :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Will be away 9 Jun (Fri) till 13 Jun (Tue). Am available before and after then. Will not look at the phone while tending to clients (no disturbance); will reply as soon as possible. :-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay. After a night of wonderful sleep, I'm here to give my feedback to Dave on his massage. I tried the 100mins massage which i find it more worthy. (If u compared the price he has). 

First of all, I understand he is busy and not always by his phone so I'm okay with his late msgs. No one will 24/7 standby beside his phone so its ok. 

His place was so ZEN and artistic, its gaves me a comfortable feeling. He led me to the shower area after i put my bag. His bathroom is so nice and the soap he provided smell nice as well. (It really moisturising after bath). After shower, i walked back to the main room for massage. He told me that he takes his time for massaging so he checks if im in a hurry. I told him I'm not. So he starts. 

I wouldnt go in detail on the strokes and massage skills he has. U guys need to try it den u will know. To me, i feel super relaxed and comfortable after that. He is a nice chap, he chatted with me throughout the massage and he can really make me feel ease. The main thing is, he dun watch his time and he will complete his routine. So after massage as usual, bath..shower and i go off with a smile:) 

type so much also no use. Long story short...try and u will know. But of cos he is not those negative person which i can proved it. Super nice and funny chap to chat. If u dun like to chat and cant take jokes, i will suggest u dun go. Okay...thats all for the feedback;) 

SUPER WORTHY TO GO AGAIN! 

• 2 months later...

Here's my much delayed feedback. I messaged Dave through  WhatsApp for a massage in mid-July. Arranging the booking was a breeze. After ironing out the details, he gave me his address. His place was pretty easy to find and all the past reviews about the interior of his place were true; it really was a well-designed apartment. I complimented him on his place and he told me "Well, you're helping me pay for it." Ah, there was the legendary wit other people were talking about haha! The massage area was on the second floor and in the middle of room was a proper massage bed. He then led me to the third floor where the guest bathroom was. It was there where I also saw the legendary door and I remembered that I shouldn't touch it haha! So I made sure I didn't! :P

After taking a shower, I went back down to the massage area for my 100-minute session. Dave is on the slim side (not bone thin, but extremely fit and toned) but he has more power than meets the eye. You can tell him your pressure preference and he adjusts accordingly. When he asked me to turn over, he then placed two cold collagen eye strips just below my eyes (aka eyebags) and it added positively to the overall experience. I loved his kneading technique, it was very relaxing and firm at the same time, and even though I only asked for 100 minutes, he went a bit beyond that which proved that he really wasn't a clock watcher. Left recharged and happy. Would go back and would definitely recommend!

Edited by ballisfine

I went to see Dave as well. His place is very nice. The massage bed was in his bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. Because of the interior design, it felt like I was in a spa. He was friendly and chatty if you are in the mood to talk. The massage was medium strength and very relaxing. But maybe if you are looking for a deep tissue massage, another masseur would be more suitable.

Agree with @ballisfine, he is not a clock watcher and seems to be doing the massage job because he enjoys it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Will be away 19 Oct (Thu) till 21 Oct (Sat). Am available before and after then. Do not usually look at my phone while tending to clients (no disturbance); will reply as soon as possible. :-)

• 2 months later...
On ‎17‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 2:12 AM, jonnypen said:

Bomott is true. He seems to be very unfriendly but receptive and will open door to let you in. 

He gives robotic instructions and expect us to follow. He gives a feeling that customers need to comply his instructions. His massage is ok. He kills the feeling by his bad attitude. Finally all SOPs SOPs.

Bit need to admit his place is artistically done.

wow!

would Dave be abit more accommodative after this? or the same?

2 hours ago, nicebulge said:

Just like many have commented here, Dave provides great massage and the ambiance is premium class. A bit difficult to get an appointment similar to other home based masseurs so be prepared to be given odd hours slots. But once you are there he is not a clock watcher, which is a plus. Double confirm your appointment with him before you go. 

Dave is slim type but also quite hung ;p 

Kekekeke

how do u know q hung ah????

all of u went for massage rt?

Hi Everyone,

Will be away 28 Dec (Thu) & 29 Dec (Fri). Am available before and after then. Do not usually look at my phone while tending to clients (no disturbance); will reply as soon as possible. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Will be away 22 Jan (Mon) till 25 Jan (Thu). Am available before and after then. Do not usually look at my phone while tending to clients (no disturbance); will reply as soon as possible. :-)

Edited by mankindsg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

Will be away 30 Mar (Fri) till 3 Apr (Tue) 2018. Am available before and after then. Do not usually look at my phone while tending to clients (no disturbance); will reply as soon as possible. :-)

• 3 weeks later...
On 1 March 2018 at 12:40 AM, AllReady said:

Can double check your line? Can’t add either 

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Line may be disrupted when phone operating system gets updated. Please try again though. 

On 4/16/2018 at 5:24 PM, mankindsg said:

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Line may be disrupted when phone operating system gets updated. Please try again though. 

still unable to add. will try whatsapp, hope got response

juz shoot! Make every frame counts! 

www.instagram.com/dphotogsg

• 1 month later...
On 3 September 2015 at 6:51 PM, Lad2 said:

Sorry,i think my comments have mislead ppl. Dave's massage is really good,its a must try. I have tried a few masseurs posted here in bw forum.Dave is still the best. Nice environment,friendly personality,great massage skills.it really put me at ease and make me feel comfortable.

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/16/2018 at 5:24 PM, mankindsg said:

Hi,

Tried adding you on LINE but unable to do so

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Will be away 19 Jul (Thu) till 24 Jul (Tue). Am available before and after. Usually will not look at the phone while tending to clients; will reply as soon as possible though. :-)

• 3 weeks later...

He sure is...coz I just had a massage session yesterday LOL

The overall ambiance is elegant, minimalist and soothing.

Dave used just the right amount of pressure to help release the tension and knots in the body and shoulders. And the right amount of massage lotion as well, to avoid too greasy an effect.

Polite, professional and with the added bonus of a classy jazz soundtrack as well (sure sounds like Ella Fitzgerald and either Louis Armstrong or Duke Ellington, I believe) softly playing in the background.

Highly recommended, thanks Dave!

ok. this is super dated but didn’t had time to pen it down.

had a massage session with Dave and he is really friendly. that great smile breaks up the tiredness already. 

venue takes abit of navigation but using google maps help. the place is very clean and neat. ambience is good. soft music. water. shower facilities. etc etc. 

massage was done on proper massage bed and he is really good at the pain points. good strength as well, although at some point, it’s a little painful (ok, i’ve got low threshold for pain). 

it it was a great massage experience with Dave. 

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, phalanx_vox said:

is dave still in business? cant seem to get a response from him be it through phone call or messages

Tried line? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2017 at 3:32 PM, mankindsg said:

Hi, I’m Dave a 30yo local chinese offering Traditional Massage with over 5years of experience. Well verse in Swedish, aromatherapy as well as Traditional Chinese Style Massage. Private place at Tanjong Pagar, Everton Park Area (5 mins from Outram MRT). 

Private shower/bath available. Proper Massage Table. Discreet and private space. Reasonably priced, undisturbed, one to one service. Pamper yourself, calm your mind and relax your body. 

Traditional / Aromatherapy massage
70mins - $70
100mins - $80
2Hours - $90

Are the charges current?

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

Will be away 30 Oct (Tue) till 3 Nov (Sat). Am available from Sunday 4 Nov onwards.

Usually will not look at the phone while tending to clients; will reply as soon as possible though. :-)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Dave Massage @ Tanjong Pagar / Everton Park
  • mankindsg changed the title to -