Male HQ

Chingay 2006

worldangel

ChinGay, this is not Chinese Gay but our annually event Chingay. Tomorrow, Fri 3 Feb at 7.30pm will be the prelim parade and the final one will be on Sat 4 Feb at 7pm.

Just to share the last 2 years event, 2 years ago means year 2004 was the best show by Japanese contingent, all guys were goodlooking and hunks and really can melt your heart, so last year 2005 I was standing along the road side for almost 2hours before the parade began and it was opposite Centrepoint Orchard with hope to have closed and similar sight but it was the other way round, the Japs contingent was represented by all old aunties …. :yuk: It was so disappointed but I hope this year would the Japs hunk again ... :D

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I went to watch the preview parade this evening, the Japs only represented by local Japs living in Spore this time :angry:

I think the Koreans are better this time :D

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• Guest locked this topic