Male HQ

Hairy Men Discussion (Compiled)

shuarctt

• 3 months later...
Guest hair lover
On 4/29/2017 at 9:54 AM, KetoGymicLinds said:

Chest hair peeking out, like this? 

IMG_20170312_133951.jpg

Would be perfect if your forearms were hairier! If I met you, I think I will be talking to your chest.

• 10 months later...
Guest guest
3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

your genes are of a certain race?

many said chinese wont be that hairy , just saw this on transport

hhair.jpg

Such a pity that his arms are not hairy, saw similar but with hairy legs and arms along with full beard stubble

I think that the only important place for men to have hairs is on the scalp.

Everywhere else they are in the way,  especially on the nice smooth skinned Asians I like to caress.

In my own persona, after I started in the last two decades to wax my hairs on chest and other areas before my trips to Asia,  I notice that my hair growth of typical white male has slowed down significantly.  I wonder if this is the result of aging, or of having waxed the hairs away many times.

On 1/26/2015 at 7:15 AM, jammyhk01 said:

The other day I met a guy who was hairy.  I knew when I touched his chest - I felt the "sharpness" of shaved body hair.  Then I recognised that some guys do really mind the fact they are hairy and it is kind of inconvenient to need to shave every now and then.  :wacko:

Hairs on the chest and other body parts don't grow so fast as the hairs on the scalp.  So it may be more convenient to wax them away periodically instead of shaving.  I have my own technique of waxing that is practical and selective, meaning that not all hairs need to be removed.

On 2/14/2016 at 1:20 AM, Guest said:

99.9 % perfect guy, 

Looks Japanese or Korean or ABC, with a thick facial hair nicely trimmed and neat,  chest hair that you wanna snuggel into and lick his nipples and a full head of hair still without balding and looks intelligent and interesting.

auggiedogsdad:  One hot Asian  Asian bear? Let’s fuck mate

Because of his hairs, this "99.9% perfect guy"  is only 0.1% attractive to me. 

Without those hairs, this percentage would be significantly higher.

tumblr_o0n61nj75y1txxiwno1_1280.jpg

22 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Because of his hairs, this "99.9% perfect guy"  is only 0.1% attractive to me. 

Without those hairs, this percentage would be significantly higher.

A-grade to me

Edited by jammyhk01

22 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I think that the only important place for men to have hairs is on the scalp.

Everywhere else they are in the way,  especially on the nice smooth skinned Asians I like to caress.

In my own persona, after I started in the last two decades to wax my hairs on chest and other areas before my trips to Asia,  I notice that my hair growth of typical white male has slowed down significantly.  I wonder if this is the result of aging, or of having waxed the hairs away many times.

Caressing a hairy white guy is quite hot. Have been hugged by a few hairy white guys in the sauna in my younger days, and love their body tickling my body.

3 hours ago, jammyhk01 said:

A-grade to me

2 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Caressing a hairy white guy is quite hot. Have been hugged by a few hairy white guys in the sauna in my younger days, and love their body tickling my body.

I hereby renounce completely and transfer all the rights, enjoyments of hairy white guys (and of any other ethnicity) to you people, with my best wishes that they turn you insane with pleasures.

Instead, I reserve me the right to enjoy tremendously the young Asians that have zero body hair, except maybe some strands around the genitals but no hairs on the ass, so that I can lick their whole bodies and suck what they have to suck without interference.  

On 2/14/2016 at 3:20 PM, Guest said:

99.9 % perfect guy, 

Looks Japanese or Korean or ABC, with a thick facial hair nicely trimmed and neat,  chest hair that you wanna snuggel into and lick his nipples and a full head of hair still without balding and looks intelligent and interesting.

auggiedogsdad:  One hot Asian  Asian bear? Let’s fuck mate

I'm in love~

On 4/29/2017 at 9:54 AM, KetoGymicLinds said:

Chest hair peeking out, like this? 

IMG_20170312_133951.jpg

Nice! Would love to plant my face in your chest and armpits.

Guest chineseasian

i have come across many ABC and japanese guys in US and also in Australia having a hairy face and chest.

Why is it than our local chinese  guys are not hairy like them is a mystery..could it be the weather???

49 minutes ago, Guest chineseasian said:

i have come across many ABC and japanese guys in US and also in Australia having a hairy face and chest.

Why is it than our local chinese  guys are not hairy like them is a mystery..could it be the weather???

I came across quite a number of hairy guys who are Chinese in Singapore. My guess is that some of the hairy guys shave a lot as they prefer to be hairless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.