Male HQ

Hairy Men Discussion (Compiled)

shuarctt

6 minutes ago, Guest Uncle said:

I waxed once for experience sake. Aiyo, it was so irritating when the curly thick hair was growing back. I was constantly scratching my armpits, my groin, my ass. My colleagues thought I got herpes!!! Now I just let people who likes to lick hairy parts enjoy the sniff...

No leh. Where got.lol

• 1 month later...
Guest Uncle
On 2/14/2016 at 3:20 PM, Guest said:

99.9 % perfect guy, 

Looks Japanese or Korean or ABC, with a thick facial hair nicely trimmed and neat,  chest hair that you wanna snuggel into and lick his nipples and a full head of hair still without balding and looks intelligent and interesting.

auggiedogsdad:  One hot Asian  Asian bear? Let’s fuck mate

Hairy chest and armpits are nice. Facial hair too thick...

On 2/17/2006 at 1:29 AM, sblue said:

I think it's a matter of preference and besides, some of you are already talking out of point. The caption here is hairy chinese. It's more difficult to find a hairy chinese than it is to find a hairy angmo.

I agree that the hairy part is due to genes and all. As to whether a hairy chinese is more passionate in bed, i think it's due to the partner that he is with. If both like each other alot, the passion will naturally come. If not, it doesn't matter how smooth or hairy you are anyway.

Personally, i like those who have a nice fuzz all over, not long hairs like a coat! It's best if he keeps his hair on his head a nice short haircut or even bald.

Hairy chinese is always a turn on because they are a rare species 

Guest Uncle
20 minutes ago, PassingGuess said:

Very subjective and to each his own. I will be very turn on by him

Amazon pubes with sweaty musk would be icing on the cake

Guest guest
On 5/24/2020 at 4:34 PM, PassingGuess said:

Depends if your hair gets appreciated. My bf always shaves my beard cheek to cheek if it gets too long. Used to not shave my torso, but recently did it because chest stubble seems good to the touch.

On 5/25/2020 at 5:25 PM, fab said:

98204948_157126642530297_389315844673581

Wrong post? I wouldn't count this guy as hairy, probably better off for him to just shave it off, looks like a house that's not been cleaned up. Lol

Guest Uncle
14 minutes ago, XS.Lin said:

Wrong post? I wouldn't count this guy as hairy, probably better off for him to just shave it off, looks like a house that's not been cleaned up. Lol

Only angmo has thick and bushy hair everywhere

1 minute ago, Guest Uncle said:

Only angmo has thick and bushy hair everywhere

Not true, Indian, Hispanic, or even some North Asians are hairy. 

Guest not considered hairy

I think there are models who look like him but with hairier chests and nicer stubble. Those are what we define as hairy I suppose?

Guest Smoothie
On 5/24/2020 at 4:57 PM, Guest Uncle said:

Amazon pubes with sweaty musk would be icing on the cake

In SE Asia hot and humid climate, what does being hairy brings to mind? When it's sweaty and drenched in sweat?

My smooth body will be glistening. The hairy body will trap germs and dirt.

Most gays are fussy cleanliness freaks except for some fetish. Those unkempt hairy bears look like fly infested rubbish dump.

Guest Morr

The more I look at him the more I find him very full of himself. A smirking look which he thinks himself very handsome. Comparing to Shawn Thia humble n innocent look. I will never get tired of Shawn Thia look but I dun wan to see the smirking face. 

Guest guest
On 5/31/2020 at 1:46 AM, Guest Smoothie said:

In SE Asia hot and humid climate, what does being hairy brings to mind? When it's sweaty and drenched in sweat?

My smooth body will be glistening. The hairy body will trap germs and dirt.

Most gays are fussy cleanliness freaks except for some fetish. Those unkempt hairy bears look like fly infested rubbish dump.

I find it disgusting to be sweaty and for armpit hair to trap the sweat. When I was a teenager, I had very bushy armpit hair until I could feel the hair rubbing against my skin. I shaved them all and never looked back. I shave my armpits the minute they start to grow decently long, like 50mm.

I used to shave leg hair and always admired this guy whose leg hair never grew so long and curly. I tried to shave but my leg hair grows faster than armpit hair. Soon my thigh also start sprouting hair so I gave up. Don't even want to mention about stomach hair, feet hair, hand hair and hair on my wrists. Somehow I like seeing hair on someone else like this model below, but I can't stand my own body hair. :yuk:

spacer.png

Guest Uncle
16 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I find it disgusting to be sweaty and for armpit hair to trap the sweat. When I was a teenager, I had very bushy armpit hair until I could feel the hair rubbing against my skin. I shaved them all and never looked back. I shave my armpits the minute they start to grow decently long, like 50mm.

I used to shave leg hair and always admired this guy whose leg hair never grew so long and curly. I tried to shave but my leg hair grows faster than armpit hair. Soon my thigh also start sprouting hair so I gave up. Don't even want to mention about stomach hair, feet hair, hand hair and hair on my wrists. Somehow I like seeing hair on someone else like this model below, but I can't stand my own body hair. :yuk:

spacer.png

Grow those armpits and pubes. You'll be hot cake in saunas and steamy. Sweat and hair are perfect recipe for hairless young twinks. They'll do anything for you. Literally anything

Guest Uncle
On 6/4/2020 at 8:41 PM, Guest guest said:

spacer.png

Love licking everything hairy 

Guest Uncle
4 hours ago, Incanto said:

Had fun with a mature taxi driver named Richard who drove a red taxi some mths ago. He had average hairy body which i liked. Boarded his taxi and brought him to my house, and had fun milking his 6.5" thick tool. Happy memories indeed!

Wow so lucky. How old is he? Good bod? Where hairy???

On 6/12/2020 at 4:57 PM, Incanto said:

Had fun with a mature taxi driver named Richard who drove a red taxi some mths ago. He had average hairy body which i liked. Boarded his taxi and brought him to my house, and had fun milking his 6.5" thick tool. Happy memories indeed!

How do you know he want fun prior to going to your house? haha

any stories before milking his 6.5"?

Guest Uncle
On 5/24/2020 at 4:34 PM, PassingGuess said:

Hairy Chinese men? What about hairy Indian or hairy angmo?? Malay not very hairy, ya?

So good. I get all old ahpek taxi driver ever since grab in market.hmmm

Guest Uncle
2 hours ago, cutejack said:

So good. I get all old ahpek taxi driver ever since grab in market.hmmm

Ah peks are hungry suckers. Slurp the whole hairy banana down his throat. Drink up every drop of elixir 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 3/23/2020 at 11:59 PM, Guest Uncle said:

My dad and my uncles all had hairy bodies. Thanks to their genes, I also have bushy armpits with hairy crawling out from the sides even when my arms are closed down position. My tummy has a furry treasure trail creeping above my belly button. And when in the past, square trunks briefs were hardly available, I would feel consciously embarrassed when in triangle shaped briefs. My pubic curls would be bursting out from both sides. I remember when at the CMPB enlistment medical check, all were stripped down to our cheap triangle briefs. Wah Lao! So paisei. I was the only amazon cock around. I still shudder when I recall the medical officer told me to pull down my underwear and cough! OMG. Now I'm considered hot hairy uncle when I walk into YCK pool in my sexy black swimming trunks, or take MRT in my SAF singlet. No wasting money and time waxing. Just go naturel!

Lol. I love hairy daddies and men. Uncle so hot to me, especially if you have white chest hairs…. Hehehe

Guest Hairy
9 hours ago, Daddyhunter said:

Lol. I love hairy daddies and men. Uncle so hot to me, especially if you have white chest hairs…. Hehehe

I love hairy uncles. Long ago, I saw this buffy uncle in shopping mall toilet. He had glasses and wearing FBT singlet, armpit hair leaking out from the side. At the urinal, he whipped out his cock to pee. I did the same in the next urinal. Too my delight, his bushy pubes were a thick jungle. His cock semi hard throbbing when he noticed I was eyeing on his bushy dragon. We quickly went in the last cubicle, and I suffocated myself in his bushy pubes and armpits. Ahhhhh... Long story short, we both cum into each other's mouth. His daughter was waiting outside with his wife, when we came.  为什么那么久的? 我在pang sai was his reply.

6 hours ago, Guest Hairy said:

I love hairy uncles. Long ago, I saw this buffy uncle in shopping mall toilet. He had glasses and wearing FBT singlet, armpit hair leaking out from the side. At the urinal, he whipped out his cock to pee. I did the same in the next urinal. Too my delight, his bushy pubes were a thick jungle. His cock semi hard throbbing when he noticed I was eyeing on his bushy dragon. We quickly went in the last cubicle, and I suffocated myself in his bushy pubes and armpits. Ahhhhh... Long story short, we both cum into each other's mouth. His daughter was waiting outside with his wife, when we came.  为什么那么久的? 我在pang sai was his reply.

Lol...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

How did you get to see his hairy body if you were a passenger? I'd like to know your secret

• 8 months later...
On 8/28/2022 at 11:30 PM, Straight4Straight said:

Wonder if there’s Bi, discreet mates here for light fun here? 30. 176. 68 curious, manly & inexperienced  here! 

Married is a plus. 
Expat white or hairy Asian be hot! 

DM at Tele if u fit the bill?

[remove by mod]

Dear Fake Str8,

Do NOT post your ad in the Main forum meant for discussion.

1 warning point.

If you continue to spam our forum with your hookup ads, you will be forcefully removed!

On 12/14/2021 at 6:15 AM, SwimJimm said:

How did you get to see his hairy body if you were a passenger? I'd like to know your secret

U can see from the arms and rough texture poking from the shirt. My angmo colleagues like to show off their underarmour tight ts and their chest hair would bulge from under their ts. Drooling already 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.