Male HQ

Hairy Men Discussion (Compiled)

shuarctt

• 4 weeks later...

手毛脚毛多,性欲更加强?

很多人有“男人手毛、脚毛多而浓密,或像外国人般有胸毛,就代表着性欲较强”的想法,但台大医院家庭医学部主治医师姚建安日前澄清指出,多体毛并不代表性欲强,这说法应是没有根据。

坊间有传言或是民众认为,“男人体毛多,代表性慾较强”,而网路讨论区上也有人对此问题提出疑问,但上网回答的人,看法却是众说纷纭,有人说:“体毛多或少,是由遗传决定或因男性荷尔蒙较多所致,但性功能则无太大关系”。

也有人说:“体毛多,代表男性荷尔蒙较多,而男性荷尔蒙的确是会影响性欲。”说法分歧,究竟多体毛与性欲有无正相关?

对此,台大医院家庭医学部主治医师姚建安说明,男性体毛多,只是代表体内睪固酮(男性荷尔蒙)较多,但体内男性荷尔蒙较高,并不就是意谓着性欲强,也未看过大型研究证实两者关係,因此推估该说法应该是没有根据的。

除此,台大医院家庭医学部主治医师姚建安指出,综观一些性侵犯外观,也并非每个都长得人高马大,魁梧雄壮,反倒有很多罪犯其实看起来都相当斯文,用外观去判断性欲强弱,似稍嫌薄弱。

网路有此一说,体毛包含手毛、脚毛、胸毛等过长,就代表此人性欲强?天主教耕莘医院新店总院泌尿外科、台大医院兼任主治医师廖俊后表示,体毛的长短与性慾强不强,两者之间并没有直接相关。

外国的男影星常常在片中露出自豪的胸毛,常常令女性们为之疯狂。廖医师表示,男性的毛髮,如手毛、脚毛与胸毛等,若是长得较捲或较为浓密的话,总是会让人看起来觉得性感许多,这也就是一般人觉得毛多的人性能力较强的原因之一。

廖医师表示,体毛多代表体内的雄性贺尔蒙比雌性贺尔蒙强,而雄性贺尔蒙又是代表积极冲动,所以才有人以此作为推论认为体毛与性慾强有关。廖医师进一步的表示,男性体毛长,与荷尔蒙偏高有关,而荷尔蒙一偏高,对于性的感觉也会较为强烈。

因为毛发较多的人他的雄性激素较高对于性事方面也会比较有兴趣,但必须与体内蛋白质配合,雄性激素过高也易长青春痘喔。

但是,也不能光看体毛长不长来做判定,廖医师表示,即使是体毛长的人,若毫无欲望、行动力,就算性欲强,也未必能办得了事。所以,体毛长短与否与性欲强不强并没有直接关係。

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone into a mature manly bearish stocky hairy daddy who is a good guy off bed and a naughty btn bear on bed haha. Prefer fit and cute (my dream) and twinks or younger guys haha. If you are middle age and muscular also can lah Just message me and lets see where this takes us. Be serious and msg me, Thanks for reading

i am hairy such that I am fearful of going public pools on weekends except take leave to go on weekdays mornings. uncomfortable being stared at by the public esp. very unusual for chinese to have such hairy chest. now swim in SAFRA TPY/Yishun often.

Your problem can be solved quite easily, one way is to do manscaping, landscaping all your bushy man areas, you can shave the unwanted hair, wax it, trim it with scissors or clippers, or if you can afford it go for laser hair removal.

Actually for a guy to have hairy man areas , society have still not move to the point to expect men to have clean , manscaped areas unlike in Japan where there is strong social pressure to have hair resticted to certain areas during certain times.

but many gay men and a lot of women expect their men to have some facial hair , some chest hair, some leg hair, some hair in the pits and pubes, its just a cuurent fad that models in media have perfectly smooth hair free skin in all the manly areas and they have perfect teeth, perfect smile and six packs and a full head of hair,

In real life men some in all shapes and sizes, and marry ordinary or ugly women yet produce good looking gay sons who grew up to have perfect six abs and good looking features despite having ordinary balding, hairy like gorilla fathers. it is totally random selection for outcomes of human reproduction, sometimes it is sad and hard to take if you are the ugly sibling in a line of good looking brothers and sisters.

But I think almost everybody can agree that having a hairy rug on the back areas is the most unwanted hairy men scenario.

Saw a chinese that gym at cali novena, married very tall and big built,

what make him nearly perfect is, good looking and hairy, heard

that he go malaysia often with friend, enjoy looking at him when

ever he go sauna, what a turn on.

Saw a chinese that gym at cali novena, married very tall and big built,

what make him nearly perfect is, good looking and hairy, heard

that he go malaysia often with friend, enjoy looking at him when

ever he go sauna, what a turn on.

Makan him, hurry.

wanna try some hairy malay men

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

• 4 weeks later...

'Brotherhood of Bears' Offers Intimate Peek Into Underrepresented Gay Male Subculture (NSFW)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/21/alan-charlesworth_n_6016548.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000050&ir=Gay+Voices

Gay Men: Are you a Jock, Otter, Bear or Wolf?

http://misterhollywood.hubpages.com/hub/Gay-Men-Are-you-a-Jock-Otter-Bear-or-Wolf

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=56358#entry962313 <- Added to Main Forum. Thanks

Edited by G_M

Love body hair. Love to kiss and rub a hairy chest and stomach. In fact, I have a thing for hairy backs. Love it when there's a Caucasian on the MRT and there are indications that his back is hairy and am aways strongly tempted to pull his shirt up to see for myself.

That is because you are Indian and most Indian are hairy.

Anyway please, no self advertising in the main forum.

Without any doubt, hairy guys are hot! I have a hairy chest and hair around my navel that leads the eye further down. Hairy legs n armpits are sexy too. Oh well, carpet or not, give me a hairy guy any day.

Hey there frens. Wow reading this topic makes me feel really good :) Reason :

1) I am a mature hairy bear hahaha with a carpet of hair on my body and legs both front and back

2) I love to give beary hugs to fit or young boys using my hairy body hahaha and see them moan hahahah

3) Never knew hairy guys had a market hahaha

I will start following this thread :)

One other thing that drives me wild is when a guy has a welcome mat i.e. the patch of hair above the arse. When I was a student in the UK, I had some fun with a cute English guy who although smoothe, had a very lovely welcome mat. I have fond memories of rubbing it when he was on top of me.

One other thing that drives me wild is when a guy has a welcome mat i.e. the patch of hair above the arse. When I was a student in the UK, I had some fun with a cute English guy who although smoothe, had a very lovely welcome mat. I have fond memories of rubbing it when he was on top of me.

GM....is this fiction too?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.