Male HQ

Possible To Turn A Straight Men Gay?

Guest WantMatureChub

Please! This will only give us gay men a bad name! We already have problems with people thinking we are destroying family values by 'choosing' to be gay. Worse , some people view us a desparate men who will desire and rape ANY men we see.

We do not need such added negative publicity of discussing how to 'turn' straight men gay! If they want to choose to allow some gay men to service them, then so be it. But please do not attempt to 'change' them...

I strongly agree what Buaya said,even how i like the guy,if he is str esp married with kid(s),i will envy not jealous but wish them happily forever,we can't have a "normal" life & could say "forever" hide in the dark,why need to be that selfish & immature?Is it if you succeeded by doing that make you feel proud & can spread all over?To me it is shameful for doing that,why need to ruin the person life instead when he can have normal life & can have family in future,i ever met some that they are curious never try with other guy before wan to have body contact with me,but i refuse & advice them not too if they haven't start yet,cos once they addicted maybe they can't turn back & this is what i don't wish to see,i don't care if they will have fun with others,as long is me,i will turn their offer.i always feel very bad & sad if this circle increase someone that able to have normal life but cant :(

If a guy doesn't want you, he won't want you.

Even if he's not straight.

Even if you're paying money.

Even if you're Julian Hee with your legs wide open in a cubicle at TC.

You have to think of other ways of making him want you. Look at yourself, and see how you could make yourself more attractive.

Wow........Hold your guns!

I do not have the slightest intention of converting straight guys into gays.

I am just curious whether it can be done.

I am looking for cases to refute the theory that gays are born......interested to know whether gays can be made as well.

Cheers :D

I had met one of my schoolmate in a local sauna before. I was surprised and so was he. What surprises me more was that he was married and was a father with kids. All these while he was not gay.

After some probing, he told me that he had some inclination although he ignored it. It was years after his marriage that he is exploring other possibilities. So I think it is not so much nurtured, more nature. You either have it or not.

So, basically my views are, you can't turn someone gay if he has no gay "genes".

For my view is,when a guy have body contact ( sex ) with another guy,no matter once or more,to me no longer call a str but bi even he is curious,a totally str wont even have this though,they rather sex with a gal that nt not pretty than a gd looking guy.IF they like been suck by a guy or even anal oral 69 kiss with another guy,mean deep in him he have this needs just they refuse to admit they r bi or gay...

I beleive a lot of guys here are bi-curious rather than gay. In their normal lives they live woman, have GF and wives and probably do not fancy a guy in a romantic way. But since we guys are a horny bunch, the old saying ' we will fxxk anything that is standing' is quite true. How many guys in suana are there just to get a blow job and then leave.

They are doing this because it is forbidden and new, therefore very exiting. Also the ease of getting a sexual partner also helps. How many local girls do you know that are so sexually active, engaing in orgies, multiple partners, fxxking/giving blowjobs/handjobs to strangers.

We all know that there are two types of men at sauana, fxxk-n-forget or make love & cuddle. Those fxxk-n-forget also tend to be tops (not all, as quite a number of straight guys like to be the bitch at times). At the end, when we are horney, whether you are gay or not, we all look for the same thing, sexual gratification (and to cum in someone mouth and for them to swallow, as ur GF/wife finds its disgusting)

I think a straight guy can be tempted to involve in gay sex once, as he might be curious and mischievious. But by trying gay sex, would not turn him into gay since his core interest is still the opposite sex. ;)

I believe that there are some who are sitting on the fence.

Once they try, they like it, they might become gay.

:D

• 6 years later...
Guest Butted

Str8 (not nexessary bi) can turn to gay out of circumstances, not by nature ...eg...

- sex hungry prisoners,

- those divorce with ugly dispute and given up (lost trust) the opposite sex altogether,

- holy men who find the opposite sex to be untouchable..

- those that could get a girlfriend late in life to settle down

- etc.

Guest Guest

Str8 (not nexessary bi) can turn to gay out of circumstances, not by nature ...eg...

- sex hungry prisoners,

- those divorce with ugly dispute and given up (lost trust) the opposite sex altogether,

- holy men who find the opposite sex to be untouchable..

- those that could get a girlfriend late in life to settle down

- etc.

Done all that before except prisoners(bad records). hehe

I also noticed that if a straight married man is interested in you, he would want to see you naked in the shower,

check out your tool at the urinal

msn u & send cock pics

dare u to strip in front of webcamp

ask if u have any galfriend

ask u abt your sexual activity

touching you - chest, back

pinch your cheek

wrestle you to the ground

ask you for a massage

These to them are more homoerotic than gay behaviours.

Guest Guest

Turn the question around. Its like asking whether its possible to turn you into a straight man.

As a gay man, the answer is YES! Provided she is very beautiful & have a kind heart & luvs unconditionally.

To turn a straight man into gay, you have to very, very handsome, sexy & have a nice physique.

Straight man would compliment u on that before they make their move.

You need to first differentiate between sexual orientation and sexual behaviour because they are two different and separate aspect in a person. Having sex with a man does not make a straight man gay. Having sex with a woman does not make a gay man straight. Not having sex with a man does not make a gay man straight. Not having sex with a woman does not make a straight man gay. If you can understand this, you will find an answer for yourself.

Brilliant. Fully agree.

Guest Guest

You need to first differentiate between sexual orientation and sexual behaviour because they are two different and separate aspect in a person.

Having sex with a man does not make a straight man gay.

Having sex with a woman does not make a gay man straight.

Not having sex with a man does not make a gay man straight.

Not having sex with a woman does not make a straight man gay.

If you can understand this, you will find an answer for yourself.

Why is LIFE so gray?

:(

Guest Marad44

Just as it's not possible to reform a gay to straight.

Straight guy indulging in gay sex, gay guy in straight sex are circumstantial. My out and out gay buddy Raymond in Calgary did his female work-mate in drunken stupor one night. She wanted to make the point she could change him. Nonetheless, Raymond's gay genes continue to patrol his jeans just as the day he hoisted his gay flag. ^_^

Attempts are made in religious and anti-gay circles to 'convert' gays to heterosexuality and they use weak and coerced confessions to proclaim success. It could very well be these 'converts' were bisexuals.

Edited by Marad44

I don't know about actually turning a straight man gay, but as a straight man I can say that I tend to engage in gay activities every once in a while. I don't find other men attractive, but more so the idea of doing something kinky is exciting.

I'm also not always keen to be the top or be sucked. Sucking another mans cock can really get me going. I still fantasize about sucking multiple guys at once.

Plus women aren't nearly as sexually aggressive.

Why is LIFE so gray?

:(

Life is not always gray, just that human do not follow rules by nature. You need to understand the social codes are written to guide or control people, but we are merely one of the many species in the animal kingdom. And one of the many species on this Earth that practices same sex sexual behaviours.

Edited by briax

Guest Guest

I don't know about actually turning a straight man gay, but as a straight man I can say that I tend to engage in gay activities every once in a while. I don't find other men attractive, but more so the idea of doing something kinky is exciting.

I'm also not always keen to be the top or be sucked. Sucking another mans cock can really get me going. I still fantasize about sucking multiple guys at once.

That's what my dean told me.

He's married & divorce. He said if u r eating burger 6 days a wk, it's good to try chinese food for a day.

He's not into kissing or anal. Just mutual hj. Bj, depends.

Some married men told me their wives dun like to suck coz it's DIRTY.

After childbirth, no longer interested in sex coz the focus is more on the offspring(see the movie Lost in Translation).

LOL turning seems like such a challenging term. Its up to individuals but i'm sure we dont all simply believe in absolutes right? If he is 'turn-able', i doubt that he was absolutely straight to begin with. We're all complex beings. With the right atmosphere, ideas and motivation, who knows, we might even end up being turned straight. ;)

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

Based on your preferences, u sound more like a btm in denial.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Denial has Nothing to do with it. I don't find other men attractive in daily life. It's more the thrill of doing something I feel like I shouldn't. Sometimes it's more of a turn on to be the one sucking cock. If I was getting blown it doesn't really feel all that different from being with a female.

The sucking aspect makes it more intense

Guest Guest

Attempting to turn your papa gay SOUNDS DAMN WRONG -.-

Papa Dun Preach..........

My father used to be very handsome(like singer Chen Xiao Dong), 1.8 m tall, stocky & well-endowed.

But he's straight like an arrow. Any physical intimacy like sleeping nxt to him(coz mom is with younger sister & we all afraid after watching horror movie on tv) terrified him.

Now old, skinny & not as attractive :(

My grandfather is 1.84 m tall, manly with thick brows & a ang-moh-size dick.

Very sexy. When I was 5, I used to peep at his dick under his towel & he would ask me to 'go away lah, go away lah'

I think he's bi coz he likes to watch wrestling(b&w tv).

Guest Guest

If I suck a straight man and he enjoy it, is he a gay?

His cock sends a signal to his brain & they enjoy it.

The more you do it & he likes it means he likes gay to bj him.

Not necessary gay.

Gayness is deep, down to the psyche/soul level.

24/7 u think of men & naked. Want to see/feel/hear/touch them.

U dream of men. The 1st thing u notice when u out is the male species

When u go to lunch/in public trasnsport/at the urinal, u see if u could be next to a cute man.

You can seduce a straight and have him cooperate in gay initmacy. Not sure about going all the way but handjob and blowjob and perhaps kissing are possible.

Many straights will find it unacceptable for another male to even rub his buttocks.

Many can indulge in bi-sexual behaviour for a while but without stimulation will revert back to their stronger heterosexual behaviour.

Guest Mispronounced

I believe in two things, and these are from my own experience. Firstly, a straight guy is only straight until he meets the right man. This is because one can never ever say for sure that they're never gonna start having feelings for another guy, whether he is 20, 30 or 90. Secondly, just because a straight guy is having sex with another guy doesn't mean that he is gay, or not straight. We all know what is is like to be so horny or lustful that it doesn't matter how the problem is solved, as long as it is. To me, a man is gay only when feelings and emotions are involved, and these are not necessarily sexual, but feelings of love.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bicurious
I beleive a lot of guys here are bi-curious rather than gay. In their normal lives they live woman, have GF and wives and probably do not fancy a guy in a romantic way. But since we guys are a horny bunch, the old saying ' we will fxxk anything that is standing' is quite true. How many guys in suana are there just to get a blow job and then leave. They are doing this because it is forbidden and new, therefore very exiting. Also the ease of getting a sexual partner also helps. How many local girls do you know that are so sexually active, engaing in orgies, multiple partners, fxxking/giving blowjobs/handjobs to strangers. We all know that there are two types of men at sauana, fxxk-n-forget or make love & cuddle. Those fxxk-n-forget also tend to be tops (not all, as quite a number of straight guys like to be the bitch at times). At the end, when we are horney, whether you are gay or not, we all look for the same thing, sexual gratification (and to cum in someone mouth and for them to swallow, as ur GF/wife finds its disgusting)

so agree with this haha..the thoughts of fxxking those hot chicks are always on my mind but at times when horny, i will also think what is it like to fxxk a guy or cum in his mouth :D nearly tempted to try by guy who claimed to be just curious also but it didnt happen.

Guest Fox Vixen

Of cos straight men can turn into gays. I dont know convert how many Liao.

Every men tell me he is straight but see me only har, drop pants faster than anything. I sucked until they 'song song', cannot even rem they are or gay

Those so called str8 guys tell u tht they are str8, u believe? And then later they turned from str8 to gay, u really thought u have successful in turning him into gay?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I think this whole sexual orientation think are just labels? I believe people can be more inclined to one side so much so that they believe can never cross the fence but who knows? With the right stimulus, it may be very possible indeed. To forcefully change it is psychologically damaging but to slowly develop a leaning towards your "other side"? maybe... look at all them happy bisexuals! hahah

Guest Requiem552

Sometimes i am confused. My best buddy who is str8 and has initimate relationship with his gf comes to me telling me if u are a charbor I would have married u instead. he likes to touch and tease me sendin me all the wrong signals.

• G_M changed the title to Possible To Turn A Straight Men Gay?
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.