Male HQ

Possible To Turn A Straight Men Gay?

Guest WantMatureChub

I agreed with Mispronounced. A man is gay only when feelings and emotions are involved. From here, can I say that virgin man is not gay ? Man loves hole regardless the hole is from where.
Cannot agreed more to that.. Most people in fact all people wants face so to speak. At that moment of time they want it and after that they decline everything.. Afterwards they themselves are confused. Like hur..what..no la.. this and that.. you name it.. Everyman has some woman in them and every woman has some man in them.. i rest my case.. cheers..

Sometimes i am confused. My best buddy who is str8 and has initimate relationship with his gf comes to me telling me if u are a charbor I would have married u instead. he likes to touch and tease me sendin me all the wrong signals.

This means he's attracted to you emotionally (i.e you understand him better than his gf does) but not physically (i.e you have a penis, he likes vaginas).

Soulmates I suppose?

Guest Requiem552

I dun expect anything from him in fact. I am just contented when he sometimes drops me an sms or calls me almost religiously everyday. Sounds funny right. I am already in my 30s already yet still behave like this

it is possible, or close to. the problem is that Singapore's society is too contrived, that "bromance" is almost deemed as a taboo.

for example in China, there're many guys who would have their arms over all each other when they're out; i know of a couple of guys who are married with kids, and would french kiss under the influence of alcohol. would 2 Singaporean men of similar friendship level do the same, i doubt so?

so for those who are lusting over that straight guy, sorry but we're brought up to believe that men need to keep 10 miles away from each other.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

for me my only way to test whether a straight guy could be either gay or bi was be a close friend bring home touch him if he reacts den your lucky LOL.. i guess diff people has diff styles :)

my first gay sex was with my first sec school crush he was 16 i was 15 we were like brother he was a beng with multiple gf changing every month. despite being that occasionally we would have sex abt 2 times per week sometime skipping school at my place. prolly one of my best memories. shits happens he drop out of school we lost contact. a yr later we met and the same thing happen again we had sex only to lose contact again being him sent into RTC. only recently i see him again his alrdy 22 im 21 now his attach with a girl happily. and i no longer has a crush on him.

recently i kind of touched my junior who stay over at my house when he was asleep. he got a hard on but i stop touching coz i was late alrdy needed to book in didnt get to continue further im in a stay out unit. a day later at my birthday bbq celebration both of us got drunk we hug each other nth much and he kinda showed me his thing. and he kind of gave me the silent treatment for 2 days prolly confused although i know he like girls since i did a searcch on his laptop during his stayover LOL. but oh well he contacted me again and we're like normal friends again who knows tings might happen in the future :X. and i kind of like him haha even my mum noes it n tried to bring us closer. but ill let nature takes its course.

whether changing a straight guy to gay is possible nobody noes. the guy can show gay traits but still be straight prolly a bi confuse. the only way to trigger his gay side would jus b touching him intimately if he reacts means ur lucky. so far i got lucky i guess with the straight guys i've been with twice. :)

and recently i found out from my mum ... my dad was gay.... and his bf was one of my family friend.... LOL i was sent speechless by my mum .

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

Hmmm......is it possible to turn straight men into gays? Anyone out attempted this before and succeeded?

is it possible to turn u into straight?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

You cannot turn someone into something else. He must either be already receptive or he never will be.

Not unless you want to bloody kidnap him and gang rape him until he begs for more, all depends on you.

Guest flex sexual orientations

I define sexual orientation as the deep sexual-cum-emotional (or romantic) attraction one experiences towards some other living or non-living objects. (this means it could be towards the male or female or both genders of his species, or towards other animals or towards non-living things such as corpses and tables and chairs and so on). Sexual orientation is not defined by the sexual act itself.

Some (maybe not all) people's sexual orientation are fixed right from the time they were a foetus in their mothers' wombs.

Some (or most, but maybe not all) people's sexual orientation are fixed by the time they reach a certain age.

Some (not all) people's sexual orientation may still be flexible before a certain age (e.g. some may be before 4 years old)

Some (not all) people's sexual orientation may still be flexible during their teenage years.

Some (not all) people's sexual orientation may still not be permanently fixed during part of their adulthood.

A minority of people may not experience any sexual attraction to the either sex.

What we experienced (e.g. from some of our experience we found that our sexual orientation being fixed when we were very young as a kid) may not be applicable to everyone else.

A minority of people may be really able to change their sexual orientation during adulthood.

Just as straight people should not base on their own heterosexual sexual attraction to deny the existence of homosexual attraction in others, perhaps we too should not deny the experience of every single person among the minority who claimed to experience a change in their sexual orientation. (which means, a tiny minority of straights may really be able to become gay during adulthood, and a tiny minority of gays may really be able to become straight during their adulthood)

Guest flex sexual orientations

I define sexual orientation as the deep sexual-cum-emotional (or romantic) attraction one experiences towards some other living or non-living objects. (this means it could be towards the male or female or both genders of his species, or towards other animals or towards non-living things such as corpses and tables and chairs and so on). Sexual orientation is not defined by the sexual act itself.

Some (maybe not all) people's sexual orientation are fixed right from the time they were a foetus in their mothers' wombs.

Some (or most, but maybe not all) people's sexual orientation are fixed by the time they reach a certain age.

Some (not all) people's sexual orientation may still be flexible before a certain age (e.g. some may be before 4 years old)

Some (not all) people's sexual orientation may still be flexible during their teenage years.

Some (not all) people's sexual orientation may still not be permanently fixed during part of their adulthood.

A minority of people may not experience any sexual attraction to the either sex.

What we experienced (e.g. from some of our experience we found that our sexual orientation being fixed when we were very young as a kid) may not be applicable to everyone else.

A minority of people may be really able to change their sexual orientation during adulthood.

Just as straight people should not base on their own heterosexual sexual attraction to deny the existence of homosexual attraction in others, perhaps we too should not deny the experience of every single person among the minority who claimed to experience a change in their sexual orientation. (which means, a tiny minority of straights may really be able to become gay during adulthood, and a tiny minority of gays may really be able to become straight during their adulthood)

really want to laugh and also feel sad at those who crazy about str8 guys or whatever.. why so silly n pathetic?

pls be proud of being gay.. and be proud of fellow gays around you who live life happily as gay...

there are sooo many good and nice fellow gays around us that could last more than a life time of your desire..

enjoy la..

really want to laugh and also feel sad at those who crazy about str8 guys or whatever.. why so silly n pathetic? pls be proud of being gay.. and be proud of fellow gays around you who live life happily as gay... there are sooo many good and nice fellow gays around us that could last more than a life time of your desire.. enjoy la..

It's the 'forbidden fruit' effect. Panders to our sexual fantasies, I suppose. And it's a lot more exciting because it's 'forbidden'.

Hmmm......is it possible to turn straight men into gays? Anyone out attempted this before and succeeded?

This isn't a easy question to answer. I don't like seeing sexual preference as specific points, I see it as a spectrum where people have varying levels of sexual preferences.

For me, I consider myself pre-dominantly gay, but I have had cases where I find a woman sexually attractive. It isn't enough for me to identify myself as straight or even bisexual, but it has happened and I'm sure it might happen again.

I know of a straight guy that like watching gay pxxn, but he has a girlfriend and enjoys his sex life with her. It's not easy to just consider yourself "straight' or "gay" and end things with a full-stop. I mean, I'm sure there are people that are COMPLETELY straight or gay... but I believe that the amount of people that are like that is in the minority.

Then there are even lesbians that enjoy stuff like gay pxxn or yaoi, but prefer females in real life. It's complicated.

I even had a friend once that enjoyed flirting with me. He liked rubbing my thighs and going for hugs that can come off as a little sexual. He had a girlfriend, and she even started to get annoyed by how he enjoyed flirting with other guys (so much so that she started to get angry with me). So yeah, it's just tough to explain what individuals can get turned on by.

As for your situation, I think you just need to read in-between the lines. Is this guy showing interest? Is he trying to pursue something? Or are you just over-thinking things and creating crack scenarios in your mind? Perhaps he's just a touchy guy and enjoys close contact, but has no intention of anything sexual? Just use your better judgement, and be direct if you have to.

Edited by TheAntisen

• Guest locked this topic
  • 2 years later...
Guest Guest

I am in love but he is a straight guy. My man is about 35 years. Very fit with a youthful manly face. He is very active in football and gym. He is also the father of a 5 year old thing which was am unfortunate event with a ugly bitch.

I did not see his penis before as I am more in love with his pure heart and kind soul.

He gets along with me well and sometimes we go la kopi.

How can I make this straight man gay and make him turn off to bitches forever? I have this hunch that we are ment to be together.  

Our hearts should be as one.

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

He is also the father of a 5 year old thing which was am unfortunate event with a ugly bitch.

If he is already a father, and you want to break up his family. What is the difference between you and that ugly bitch?

I am in love but he is a straight guy. My man is about 35 years. Very fit with a youthful manly face. He is very active in football and gym. He is also the father of a 5 year old thing which was am unfortunate event with a ugly bitch.

I did not see his penis before as I am more in love with his pure heart and kind soul.

How can I make this straight man gay and make him turn off to bitches forever? I have this hunch that we are ment to be together.  

Sorry but it's quite clear who the ugly bitch is. Please. Don't give gay guys a bad name.

Take it slowly. Get close to him. Maybe abit touchy touchy. Try to persuade him to go bar with u n have some light or clean fun like kissing. Well man is always a man. U might get him if yr intuition say so. All the best to u.

• G_M changed the title to Possible To Turn A Straight Men Gay?
  • G_M unlocked this topic

Possible to turn a straight to gay-for-pay.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, cutejack said:

Take it slowly. Get close to him. Maybe abit touchy touchy. Try to persuade him to go bar with u n have some light or clean fun like kissing. Well man is always a man. U might get him if yr intuition say so. All the best to u.

The thing that stand in our way is that smelly bitch of a CB and her spawn. How should i seperate them and cut ties with them..

I sense he is very relax when we are together and negative energy and bad aura emitts frok him when he is with that slut and that thing. For his health..i always teach him to seek happiness and to guide him to positive light and bright aura..i believe our love will guide us through this turbulent times.

21 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

I think we are happier if we are as straight as an arrow. Gay life is sad :( how I wish we are straight Ben and straight jack. 

True but not all str8 life is happy too. God create with a reason. Hmmmm

Dont be sad Mr Ben. No gay no bw n no fun n many more. Ever met 2 bw members bcome partner somemore.  Ok wat. 

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, fab said:

Possible to turn a straight to gay-for-pay.

This man is not very rich but he is staying in a condo in D 11. He holds a senior position in a MNC and his parents left him several shop spaces in malls and HDB commercial shophouse. I estimate his wealth at a moderate $20 to 25million. Not exectly rich. He also has a fit body and boyish manly face.

I must say, I was lured by his kind pure heart and sensitive soul. I did not even see his penis before but I can feel hiw and my aura are ment for each other.

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

The thing that stand in our way is that smelly bitch of a CB and her spawn. How should i seperate them and cut ties with them..

I sense he is very relax when we are together and negative energy and bad aura emitts frok him when he is with that slut and that thing. For his health..i always teach him to seek happiness and to guide him to positive light and bright aura..i believe our love will guide us through this turbulent times.

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

This man is not very rich but he is staying in a condo in D 11. He holds a senior position in a MNC and his parents left him several shop spaces in malls and HDB commercial shophouse. I estimate his wealth at a moderate $20 to 25million. Not exectly rich. He also has a fit body and boyish manly face.

I must say, I was lured by his kind pure heart and sensitive soul. I did not even see his penis before but I can feel hiw and my aura are ment for each other.

omg.... the amount of jealousy and hate from you. and here, u kept harping on his kindness and sensitivity. even if his wife is not a deserving person for him, you also really don’t deserve him. 

1 hour ago, suckmegood said:

omg.... the amount of jealousy and hate from you. and here, u kept harping on his kindness and sensitivity. even if his wife is not a deserving person for him, you also really don’t deserve him. 

Another saint...hmmmm

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Fxxxing rich man 

Guest DidymuzTT 87882033
20 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

The title should be changed to how to turn a straight guy into gays in 1000 evil ways 

You sound like a guru!

please teach me more!

love manly straight act, brown skin guys! :P

When you say you can turn a straight man gay, you are making a statement that sexual orientation is a choice. This means that those who advocate conversion therapy could say the same thing that it is possible to turn a gay man straight. Sexual orientation is not a choice. No more than the colour of your skin, or your height or anything you are born with. 

Love. 

Guest Blank

It's as good as asking can make a gay man straight? If you can't, don't expect to force it on a straight man too 

Some gays must learn what are the boundaries when it comes to finding fuck mates. The same as straight men shouldn't go around molesting and raping innocent young girls

Guest Guest
On 6/23/2018 at 9:26 AM, doncoin said:

When you say you can turn a straight man gay, you are making a statement that sexual orientation is a choice. This means that those who advocate conversion therapy could say the same thing that it is possible to turn a gay man straight. Sexual orientation is not a choice. No more than the colour of your skin, or your height or anything you are born with. 

Please do not equate my problem with those straights who think they can change gays to straight.

The biggest difference is that our souls are ment to be with each other. We have pure hearts and a pure mind. Our natural light of aura are competible with each other.

Whenever he is with me, you can see that he is peaceful and the stress go away. Whenever he is with that horrible bitch and her thing, he is ladden with so much stress! Many friends tell he to let him go as he has a young thing to look after but I tell them that did he ask for that thing? Having that thing means he is to forever be chained to it? That offspring was a trap that that bitch set on my beloved! 

You are talking with both eyes close and have a lack of understanding about gays. All men have gay by nature as we have a brotherhood bond. Straights can turn gay but we gays cannot be made to have sex with witches. 

Guest Blank
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Straights can turn gay but we gays cannot be made to have sex with witches. 

Go and read what you've writtened. Pack of big lies and denial. If straight can turn gay, the same is applicable for gay to turn straight. Your mom gives birth to you, so should you label her as a witch? Ingrate!

We may be gays but that doesn't mean gays have no manners. Look at yourself into a mirror and see how sick you are

Guest Guest
32 minutes ago, Guest Blank said:

Go and read what you've writtened. Pack of big lies and denial. If straight can turn gay, the same is applicable for gay to turn straight. Your mom gives birth to you, so should you label her as a witch? Ingrate!

We may be gays but that doesn't mean gays have no manners. Look at yourself into a mirror and see how sick you are

I have no issues with women or lesbians. However, I draw the line when women and lesbians who purposesly seduce and have sex with gay men to chain them forever! There are women or witches who does that! Do not be blind!

Everyone knows the creme of the crop of men are gays where many witches love to sink their teeth into a good gay men, making us suffer in return! 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Please do not equate my problem with those straights who think they can change gays to straight.

The biggest difference is that our souls are ment to be with each other. We have pure hearts and a pure mind. Our natural light of aura are competible with each other.

Whenever he is with me, you can see that he is peaceful and the stress go away. Whenever he is with that horrible bitch and her thing, he is ladden with so much stress! Many friends tell he to let him go as he has a young thing to look after but I tell them that did he ask for that thing? Having that thing means he is to forever be chained to it? That offspring was a trap that that bitch set on my beloved! 

You are talking with both eyes close and have a lack of understanding about gays. All men have gay by nature as we have a brotherhood bond. Straights can turn gay but we gays cannot be made to have sex with witches. 

Ummm. Well my eyes are pretty wide open. I am proud and out gay man who is happily attached with a wonderful man. The  main problem I see in your situation is that your “beloved” is either straight or closeted. The closet part is on him  not your problem. He made the choice to be who he is and who he wants to be with. You need to respect his choice, even if your heart or mind disagrees. If you think that he is wrong, you can express your opinion to him, but ultimately the decision to dump her or continue to be with her is his choice and you have to respect and accept that. Being in denial only creates misery for yourself. There are many gay men out there who do not come with the burden of girlfriend or wife. At least you know with those gay men, you will never have to deal with the “bitch” problem. You’ve made your choice. The situation is not ideal but it does not mean you cannot exit. 

Love. 

Guest Blank
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I have no issues with women or lesbians. However, I draw the line when women and lesbians who purposesly seduce and have sex with gay men to chain them forever! There are women or witches who does that! Do not be blind!

Everyone knows the creme of the crop of men are gays where many witches love to sink their teeth into a good gay men, making us suffer in return! 

Please see a doctor. You need serious help... 

3 hours ago, hougang88 said:

well cash can always turn a str guy to try gay 

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gay for pay

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:36 AM, Guest Guest said:

If he happen to be very ugly, extremely poor and completely out of shape, would u still notice the pure heart and kind soul?

Get along well doesn't mean have to be together, otherwise all of us would be so busy

Bitch can give him a child, another baby, a family, grandchild and a completely family life, what can u give him?

"爱的最高境界不是占有他, 而是看到他开心幸福"

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.