Male HQ

Mediacorp Male In Undies Or Trunks

Hades

47 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Wa last time 王玉青 isit! 

Look like the guy with Edmund?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 5 months later...
On 2/20/2020 at 8:38 AM, hom said:

this former actor in 1993 wore a HOM Tanga swimwear during his show

2.jpg

3.jpg

I think this is from Fa Wang Qing Tian, 90 series. Edmund appeared in swimming trunks too! 90 series are the best, lots of hunky male actors appeared in skimpy swimming trunks, LI Nan Xing, Edmund Chen, Terence Cao, Thomas Ong, Chen Jian Hui, benedict Goh, etc. So many of them!!!!

On 9/8/2020 at 9:53 PM, mgb2144 said:

I think this is from Fa Wang Qing Tian, 90 series. Edmund appeared in swimming trunks too! 90 series are the best, lots of hunky male actors appeared in skimpy swimming trunks, LI Nan Xing, Edmund Chen, Terence Cao, Thomas Ong, Chen Jian Hui, benedict Goh, etc. So many of them!!!!

I don’t recall so many.. have pictures?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 4:53 PM, Hades said:

I don’t recall so many.. have pictures?

Unfortunately no. Just watched mystery on Netflix and there is a scene where Huang Shi Nan appeared in swimming trunks. Notice that it’s quite common in the 90 series and I hope they bring back all the 90 series on Netflix!!!

On 9/20/2020 at 10:32 PM, mgb2144 said:

Unfortunately no. Just watched mystery on Netflix and there is a scene where Huang Shi Nan appeared in swimming trunks. Notice that it’s quite common in the 90 series and I hope they bring back all the 90 series on Netflix!!!

Wahh is it 迷离夜 that u watched? Still rmb which episode? Haha

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2020 at 10:49 AM, Jaredboy said:

Wahh is it 迷离夜 that u watched? Still rmb which episode? Haha

yes! but i dont recall the episode. You can search la. I think he only appeared in one of the short stories. Personally, I think he is passable. Like his face but his body is only so so. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 2:59 PM, mgb2144 said:

yes! but i dont recall the episode. You can search la. I think he only appeared in one of the short stories. Personally, I think he is passable. Like his face but his body is only so so. 

Haha i see i see..

during the 90s, body soso also can appeared on the TV one..nowadays, if any actor shows his body on the TV, mostly have muscles, six pack etc but meanwhile wear more conservative compared to 90's ..

To me, i prefer those scenes in 90's..i still rmb Zhu Houren stripped down to his boxers and showed his hairy chest in one of the drama in 90's haha memories..

On 9/20/2020 at 10:32 PM, mgb2144 said:

I found it, wow he appeared in swim trunks in this scene for quite few minutes somemore..so hot!

very hard to see actor in swim trunks like this in the drama nowadays anymore.. 

Screenshot_20201111_222859.jpg

Screenshot_20201111_222845.jpg

16 hours ago, Jaredboy said:

I found it, wow he appeared in swim trunks in this scene for quite few minutes somemore..so hot!

very hard to see actor in swim trunks like this in the drama nowadays anymore.. 

Screenshot_20201111_222859.jpg

Screenshot_20201111_222845.jpg

I remember he also appeared in quite a lot of series in swimming trunks. But too bad I can’t remember the name of those series. 

Edited by mgb2144

1 minute ago, mgb2144 said:

I remember he also appeared in quite a lot of series in swimming trunks. But too bad I can’t remember the name of those series. 

I see.. i think only can see those scenes in the old drama..The drama nowadays no longer have guys in such swimming trunks, but usually board shorts liao haha

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2020 at 9:53 PM, mgb2144 said:

Gosh, just bumped into Edmund Chen during my morning jog ard kallang bay. He looks damn fxxking good for 59!!!! Even in just singlets and shorts, his body is still better than most youngsters. 

He better be in good shape. He is not working. 

On 11/23/2020 at 10:43 PM, Hades said:

Seems like a BuN 😂 always thought he is a closeted one 

I believe he's. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/12/2022 at 9:43 AM, Kimochi said:

Is he the guy Who duet sang 这个那个 ?

That’s him. He sings with the local group Sam Willows but he has some solo albums too. He used to be a junior national swimmer when he was younger.

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

On 6/19/2022 at 12:57 AM, bluefish20008 said:

He looks yum here ... 

He is 32yo Benjamin Kheng. Still prefer him clean shaven though still hot.

He started out in 2012 with The Sam Willows at 22yo and looked super cute. 

Edited by yuquidam

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...