Male HQ

Funny Video (Compiled)

fortysumthing

• 4 months later...
Guest ROTFLMAO

Funny music video clip re-mix of the infamous Hong Kong bus uncle.

Btw, I would "diu" the cubby rapper in the video anytime. Bus uncle is cute too. :lol::lol::lol:

Video of the original clip with English subtitle

i have been following this Bus uncle thingy which recently became HK media "darling" (or "5 minute of fame")

the latest development is that he was hired by this smart Restaurant owner who of coz is using the bus uncle's as free publicity to his restaurant. unforuntately (or fortunately, deps how you see it) bus uncle was beaten up by a few masked thugs and went missing after releasing from the hospital. later news showed that he appeared in some hooker joint in China.

seems he will still be in the limelight for a while...

BTW i think the restaurant owner is much cuter than the bus uncle, definite my type, do a google to see his pic.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

couldnt find also, the owner name is 李德麟

latest development, the wife of 李德麟 attempted to commit sucide as she couldnt convinced 李德麟 to fire the bus uncle. sensing that things were turning the wrong way, the bus uncle resigned.

this is better than any TCS drama

Guest Guest

OralB, I think the owner's wife wants to commit suicide because she found out the bus uncle and her huband are actually gay lovers.

They actually invited her to join in for a bi threesome but she declined and decided to end it all when they told her they are both bottms. :D

The whole thing after the original bus incident is a set up by the owner of the restaurant to promote the place. Even the way bus uncle was beaten up. It was hilarious.

according to tabloids, bus uncle claimed that he joined coz to go after the cute owner's daughter (her pic in bikini in one of the above link)

that seriously upset the owner's wife and lead to arguement.

that's why reality TV are so popular...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

like the funny japanese show, try http://www.thejapanesearecrazy.com/

this one ultra hilarious

http://www.thejapanesearecrazy.com/index.p...id=12&Itemid=28

TV crew sets up a massage house on a popular ski resort in Japan and booby traps it with plenty of "surprises". Visitors enter the warm massage house, unknown to the dangers that await them... A MUST-WATCH is Mission 2 section in the Video.

This can only happen in Japan and no where else! One of the most hillarious pranks of ALL time. If you ever want to play a prank or a joke on someone, this has got to be the most funny one you should emulate!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Guest
But then... Eww...

That's also what your mum said after discovering cum stains on your bed sheet when you were younger....just kidding lah. :lol:

I think if we dare to lick arseholes, we should never eww....like an ewe... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On Buaya's question, the commercial looks like an advertisement for a new singles music CD release, by the group SEX MACHINE GUN. The CD title could be 'Social reform- Good Vibration'. Maybe that's how the kinky art director came up with this idea of an angry man going around giving vibration jobs to people.

• 4 weeks later...

short funny video clips from popular UK tv shows "little Britain".

Many famous guest stars = Elton John, Robbie Willams, George Michaels, Imeda Staunton.

The one with Elton John was especially funny with double meaning dialogue on gay jokes.

Robbie williams even goes drag.

there are some mild jokes by the "only gay in the village".

enjoy

http://www.walliamsandlucas.com/media.php

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.