Male HQ

Funny Video (Compiled)

fortysumthing

Guest bearbear

I get what Oralb was getting at. I mean not all funny must be slapstick mah.

I did find the video funny but to each its on, i agree. Me being an entertainer that does does comedy, the video to me was funny because its an MTV Video of a middle eactern Diva, singging, SKIPPING on a cliff and lying at the edge of it all in the name of music........and what does the waves have to do with the video? Taking that the video was film in the 70s the final bit where the cam zoom in twice, at that era i bet wit the they all though that that was the coolest part of the video.

I can imagine that the filming crew all giving each other hifives when they see that last bit.

To me they are 3 kinds of comedy, Dark, Slapstick and So stupid that you cant understand why they did that. This video is the latter one. keke.

bb

"Hava Nagila" (??? ????? in Hebrew) is a Hebrew folk song, the title meaning "Let us rejoice". It is a song of celebration, especially popular amongst irreligious Jewish and Roma communities. In popular culture, it is used as a metonym for Judaism, and is a staple of band performers at Jewish festivals.

The melody is a Hassidic melody of uncertain origin. The commonly used text was probably composed by Abraham Zevi (Zvi) Idelsohn[1][2] in 1918 to celebrate the British victory in Palestine during World War I as well as the Balfour Declaration.

lyrics

Transliteration Hebrew Text English Translation

Hava nagila ??? ????? Let's rejoice

Hava nagila ??? ????? Let's rejoice

Hava nagila venis'mecha ??? ????? ?????? Let's rejoice and be happy

(repeat stanza once)

Hava neranenah ??? ????? Let's sing

Hava neranenah ??? ????? Let's sing

Hava neranenah venis'mecha ??? ????? ?????? Let's sing and be happy

(repeat stanza once)

Uru, uru achim! !????, ???? ???? Awake, awake, brothers!

Uru achim b'lev sameach ???? ???? ??? ??? Awake brothers with a happy heart

(repeat line three times)

Uru achim, uru achim! !???? ????, ???? ???? Awake, brothers, awake, brothers!

B'lev sameach ??? ??? With a happy heart

It should be noted that ch is pronounced like the German ch after a back vowel, as in Bach or Spanish j [iPA: /x/].

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 1 month later...

Thread Started By: gachi_muchi

Posted: March 04, 2008 05:44 pm

Japanese Candid Camera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k98pIbzdIks&feature=related <-- Guy with a hard on in a gym.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 01: Buaya

Posted: March 04, 2008 06:36 pm

My goodness... This will never happen on local tv programmes... tongue.gif

Would love to see it in local gyms though... laugh.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 02: gachi_muchi

Posted: March 04, 2008 06:41 pm

Imagine have a hard on in Cali Gym during peak hours..... biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Comment 03: cranberry69

Posted: March 04, 2008 06:52 pm

sorry, out of topic, but i think this mature guy very attractive, so charming & sexy, his body so so man, very very yummy biggrin.gif

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Comment 04: TopChinese

Posted: March 05, 2008 12:12 am

(cranberry69 @ March 04, 2008 06:52 pm)

sorry, out of topic, but i think this mature guy very attractive, so charming & sexy, his body so so man, very very yummy biggrin.gif

Face like macham roll over by 3 ton truck like that... cannot make it lah.

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

Comment 05: taxme7

Posted: March 05, 2008 08:57 am

Haha.. very funny video.. hope this will not happen in sg..

bw2/thumb.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 06: justme9_9

Posted: March 05, 2008 08:59 am

Saw an American version of this on the net - cant find it now. This guy shoved a (huge)dildo down his pants - angled it so that it was bulging to the side as opposed to bulging to the front and then he first rode a bicycle thru a park and then walked through it. Some people noticed and sort of had that wide eyed expression, some people missed it totally, some people stood there and then looked back, with unbelieving eyes. Talk about crotch watchers!

Interesting situation isnt it? I mean he could not be arrested for indecent exposure as he was not exposing anything. I suppose he could be arrested for lewd behaviour, but prosecuted only if the evidence "stood up in court". biggrin.gif

Saw an American version of this on the net - cant find it now. This guy shoved a (huge)dildo down his pants - angled it so that it was bulging to the side as opposed to bulging to the front and then he first rode a bicycle thru a park and then walked through it. Some people noticed and sort of had that wide eyed expression, some people missed it totally, some people stood there and then looked back, with unbelieving eyes. Talk about crotch watchers!

It was Johnny Knoxville doing the thing in "Jackass"

• 3 weeks later...

Jerry Springer Show,

where men fight with men,

ladies fight with ladies,

men fight with ladies,

ladies fight with men,

transexuals fighting with transexuals,

strippers fighting with strippers and in one case,

a group of KKK klansmen g

fighting with members of the JDL- Jewish Defence League.

.....the best one,

two brothers fighting over a woman they both slept with.......to find out in the show......she is a MAN.....and they

ended up fighting with shim. (not typo)

Hilarious!!!

Don't laugh at this show. It has one of the highest ratings in the US, although critics say it is partly responsible for dumbing down America.

]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aQej27tSpY0

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.