Male HQ

Gays Are Like Peter Pan

Guest Peter Pan

Guest Peter Pan

I went for a gathering with some old classmates. It was quite a shock to see them after six years. Most of them are married and some with kids. Some have tummy, some are balding, some have upsized,

I guess, being PLUs, we don't have the extra bagguage which most straight guys do.

Being married, there is alot of extra responsibilities. A spouse, some kids, extra set of parents (maybe grandparents also). Plus on top of these tangible responsibilities, there comes extra things which you ahve to worry about, and with those, you have to work double hard, earn double more, blah blah blah and so on...

Hence, they don't seems to spend more money anymore (ok, rich man are exceptions where they do not need to do REAL work but golfing and sporting blah blah blah)

How to not get old like that?

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

what an insightful analysis ! I totally agree.

On the other hand, I think it is ok for PLU to age a little. I have a PLU friend of around 50 years old but can easily pass as 22. His complexion, his hair, his dressing ... all. That is a freak of nature. Imagine during that class gathering, your classmate actually looks like your son. Quite scary, right?

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

what an insightful analysis !? I totally agree.

On the other hand, I think it is ok for PLU to age a little.? I have a PLU friend of around 50 years old but can easily pass as 22.? His complexion, his hair, his dressing ... all.? That is a freak of nature. Imagine during that class gathering, your classmate actually looks like your son. Quite scary, right?

50 but look 22 ??? :o Too good to be true

z

I went for a gathering with some old classmates. It was quite a shock to see them after six years. Most of them are married and some with kids. Some have tummy, some are balding, some have upsized,

Look at these uncle Peter Pans... can anyone really guess their true age from their looks?

From far far, No.

But, near near, Yes. :D

Also, photo can be digitally touch-up mah :D Must see them in person.

in addition to what asura has spoke on lesser financial burden, i do realise that PLU tend to place in more effort in taking care of themselves, not only in terms on the comestic (facials etc) but also phsyical as well. we watch what we eat (hehehe) and we exercise more (just visit cali gym on any given night and you can detect enough PLU to kick soccer)

maybe also we know that at the end of the day, we might have to depend on ourselves (instead of kids) and being healthy definitely help.

maybe we need to beef up our charm to nap that guy we like in the sauna/ cruising grounds/ whatever location...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Funnily enough Lesbians also suffer the same problem - once they are 'married' they lose interest in maintaining themselves - I have met so many 'heavy-set' leasbian couple its not difficult to recognise them as a gat couple outright.

Funnily enough Lesbians also suffer the same problem - once they are 'married' they lose interest in maintaining themselves - I have met so many 'heavy-set' leasbian couple its not difficult to recognise them as a gat couple outright.

yes, you realized something .... the "man" in lesbian couple is always the Huge one. Do we call them Sow or Boar?

there r some lao gay who dont age normally or naturally. u can see from their eyes they r old but their skin is tight, complexion is polished and fair, dress like as if in 20s...looks very funny...er xin to me.

there is nothing wrong to look like ur own age...except dont look shabby and under groomed. if u r balding, shave off the remaining hair.

there r some lao gay who dont age normally or naturally. u can see from their eyes they r old but their skin is tight, complexion is polished and fair, dress like as if in 20s...looks very funny...er xin to me.

Like Tic-tok's frd ??

One thing I've learnt from my straight friend as to why they gained weight after they got married and have kids is that they finished up all the food that the kids don't want or can't finish. Since they can't bear to waste the food, so just gobble it up - from ice cream to whatever stuff people feed their kids these days. That's why my friend who used to be in pretty decent shape is now a tad over weight. ;)

The lesson is, give the kids smaller portions.

Love. 

That is so true- the garbage disposal. But he is brought up in the generation where we were told to finish up all the food on the plate because there are children in China and India starving.

Although I recently told him that instead of telling his kids to finish up their food, he should be telling his kids to finish up their homework because if they don't, children in China or India is someday going to take their jobs. :D

Love. 

One thing I've learnt from my straight friend as to why they gained weight after they got married and have kids is that they finished up all the food that the kids don't want or can't finish. Since they can't bear to waste the food, so just gobble it up - from ice cream to whatever stuff people feed their kids these days. That's why my friend who used to be in pretty decent shape is now a tad over weight. ;)

The lesson is, give the kids smaller portions.

People like to blame external factors for anything. Once married, they're basically lazy to do anything else. They went bo-chap and similar to their wives. So they blame no time for exercise ... There are fathers that are fit and nice: Edmund Chen, Allan Wu, etc.

PS: I just met an old classmate in the street. She used to be a sweety-pie but now she has turned into a marshmallow woman.

50 but look 22 ??? :o   Too good to be true

I agreed!

For example, Dick Lee is almost 51. But say he look like 22 is very exaggerating...... :lol:

better go for eye check. :D

• 9 years later...
  • Guest locked this topic